Mr. Styles [ Larry Stylinson ]

By awesomevampette

0_0 More

A/N
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
Character Q&A?
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
Last A/N

~ 35 ~

673 21 8
By awesomevampette

{Edited}
.
.
.
{Just a ⚠WARNING⚠, from now on there will probably be quite a few explicit gifs so if you not comfortable with that i suggest you stop reading or you just don't open the pictures on the top/side :) thank you xx}
.
.
.

[February]

L O U I S :

I slowly tiptoe through the front door of my house, careful to be extremely quiet. I clutch the small cake box to my side as I make my way to the kitchen.

I pull out a plate and some candles. Three to be exact. I pull a lighter out of my pocket as I make my way up to my room and peep through the door to check if Harry is still sleeping. But to my horror, he's not laying in bed.

I make my way further into the room, a disappointed frown on my face. Did he seriously leave me?

Just as I'm about to loose my shit, I see his long, lanky figure sprawled out on the floor next to the other side of the bed. I slap my hand over my mouth, suppressing my giggles and snorts. I fail. I burst out laughing next to him causing him to stir awake.

"Huh?" He looks around, confused.

I laugh even harder making the cupcake fall off its plate and land on Harry's face.

"The fuck?!" He jumps up and starts screaming.

"H-happy birth-birthday b-baby! Ha!" I wish him between laughs.

"What is even happening right now? Why are you laughing? Why was I just hit in the face with cake?" He whipes the icing off his cheek before looking around confusingly, "and why am I on the floor?!"

"That's what I would love to know too!" I have yet to calm down from my laughing fit.

"Wait, is it my birthday?" He picks the cake up from the floor.

"Yes."

"Oh. Cool," he stuffs the floor cake into his mouth after picking the candle out and tossing it onto the floor. I laugh yet again. My stomach starts to ache and tears run down my face but I can't stop the giggles.

"It's good. Okay, night," he throws his body back down onto the floor.

"Y'know the bed is right there, right?"

He doesn't reply and just nods his head.

"Get up you idiot!" I kick his ass making him squeak and grab my leg as a reflex. Me being the clumsy shit I am, loses my balance and falls with a thump to the ground. I groan as the pain shoots up my ass.

That's was he said.

"Fucking hell, Harold!" I cry out and roll to my side, cupping my aching ass.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" He crawls up to me. And just when I think he's talking to me he puts all his attention on my bum.

"I'm so soo sorry," he places kisses all over my bum and gentle rubs it.

"Get off of me!" I laugh as I push him off. "And get up. You've got a great day ahead of you!" I clap my hands and try to get up but am pulled back down my Harry. I land on his lap. "Harolddd."

"Morning, baby," he looks into my eyes and my mood immediately changes and my body melts.

"Happy birthday, Haz," i smile back down at him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I think he's about to kiss me but instead he burries his head into my chest for hug. I nearly explode from his cuteness as I hold him close.

"Lou?" His voice is muffled.

"Yeah?"

"I know this is gonna be a bit weird and random for me to ask but, uh, I've been thinking of this for uh a while so um can um..." He seems to have lost his train of thought so instead he just presses his lips onto mine and holds me tighter.

I'm surprised at first but quickly catch up with him. I wrap my arms around his neck and push myself down as instinct, grinding his semi hard crotch. He hums in approval and I smirk as i grind down a few more times.

"Let's take this to the bed?" I pull away from the kiss for a few seconds. He nods. I pull him up, never breaking our kiss and lay him on the bed. I crawl on top of him before kissing his warm neck slowly sucking on the soft skin. I make my way down, examining his body with my lips.

"Mmm, baby... Lou?" He moans from above me.

"Yeah?" I look up through my lashes.

"A-about what is was g-gonna say earlier..." I nod for him to continue but am kinda pissed that he decided to speak while we were busy. "C-can we try something new?"

"Like what?" I am suddenly very interested.

"Uh, well, you see, I've never um b-bottomed and, uh, I kinda just wanted to um try something new?" He is fidgeting uncontrollably and his hands are shaking as he grips onto the bedsheets. I smile and make my way closer to him, bringing my lips to his ear while holding his jittery hands.

"Anything for you birthday boy," I kiss right behind his ear and I can literally feel him shiver under my touch. "I'll make you feel so good, babe."

"Will you?" He breaths heavily. I nod before placing my lips onto his in a sweet kiss again. My hands trail down his body to his boxers. My hand slips in before grabbing a hold of his hard member. He squeaks at the sudden action and I can feel the pre cum drip down his shaft. A sudden rush of adrenalin shoots through me at the thought of being in "control", of having him tremble in pleasure under me.

I pump him slowly as I make my way down his body, pulling the boxers all the way off in the process. I place soft kisses onto the inside of his thigh, lightly sucking at some spots.

Harry's breath hitches as my lips wrap around his aching cock and I bob my head up and down.

"Mmm L-lou..." He whines out, griping into my hair and pushing me further down. But I pull his hand off of me and move up to pin both hands above his head.

"Shh, baby, try and be quiet for me?"

He smirks but nods, cheeks turning pink and eyes darkening dramatically. I move to the bed table and pull lube out of the drawer.

"You ready, babe?" He nods, biting his lip. "Tell me if it's too much, okay?" He nods again.

I squirt some lube into my fingers and onto his rim before pressing at the puckered muscle. He squirms around at the feeling and his dick twitches against his stomach.

I slowly push a finger in, making sure to go super slowly and to not hurt him in any way. "You okay?" I ask softly, he smiles and nods despite the furrow of his brows.

I start moving slowly but have to stop a few times due to Harry needing to get use to the feeling. But eventually I'm fingering him at a steady pace with him moaning in pleasure and me getting harder from just the beautiful sounds leaving his pretty lips.

"A-another one. Add another one," he wines and arches him back as I kiss down his neck. I add another finger, stretching him real good.

"You ready, Harry?" I look up from his bruised neck.

"Yes yes," he nods frantically and I can't help but chuckle at his eagerness. "I need you, Lou."

I lube my member up nicely before aligning myself up with him. He nods again and I slowly push my tip in. After tons of whimpers and squeaks I'm fully in.

"Fuck!" I whisper-yell at how tight he is as he clenches around me. "Relax, babe, relax," I say soothingly.

"Move," he pushes his hips up towards me, "Fuck, this feels so good, Lou," he moans and grips tightly into the sheets.

"You feel so good, babe," I bite my lip and I move out of him slowly then soon after I move back in.

Not long after I'm rocking into Harry easily.

"Shit," Harry moans when I hit his sweet spot. I hit it again and watch how he crumples in pleasure. "Fuck, Lou, do that again, but harder." I do as told and smash my hips into Harry's, hitting his spot hard. I grab into his legs and drape them over my shoulders for a better agle.

I grab his pulsing dick and quickly pump my hand, feeling him clench around me. I feel myself getting closer to my climax as I thrust harder into Harry and I'm pretty sure he's quite close too.

I thrust hard into him and feel his legs shake as he reaches his high. He cums all over our stomachs, coating it in a thin layer of white. The site of him moaning and trembling in pleasure under me drives me over the edge and I release inside of him hard. I ride out our highs before collapsing into Harry's hot, sweaty chest. I feel myself rise and fall as he breaths heavily.

"That was fucking amazing, Lou, thank you," he breaths.

"That was fucking tiring. Next time you're topping."

"Shut the fuck up," he chuckles and I can't help but laugh with him.

I cuddle closer to him and mumble into his chest, "you felt amazing."

. . .

So basically no one in specific tops :) this way everyone can be happy :)) yaaaay :)))

(Please leave a few comments in the Character Q&A a few chapters back ??)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 314 28
206 21 11
It's complicated ~and also maybe an AU where the boys both attend a fancy private school and truly really hate each other and well we can all imagine...
... By Nookie

Fanfiction

6.8K 134 6