Promise Me (Natsu X Reader)

By akemiwrites02

[Completed] I'm (Y/N) just a typical 16 year old who travelled a lot and I some how found out about Fairy Tai... More

chapter 1 : The Beginning
chapter 2 : First Mission
chapter 3 : Feelings?
chapter 4 : Truth or Dare
chapter 5 : Getting Closer
chapter 6 : Deceived?!
chapter 7 : I Left
chapter 8 : Share
chapter 9 : Excuses
chapter 10 : It's been Years..
chapter 11 : I'm Sorry..
chapter 12 : Look At Me
chapter 13 : Time To Party!
chapter 14 : My Time Has Come
chapter 15 : You'll Regret This
chapter 16 : Nakamas Are My Family!
chapter 17 : Dance The Night Away
chapter 18 : Rounded
chapter 19 : That Makes Sense
chapter 20 : Memories
chapter 21 : You're Safe
chapter 22 : What The Hell Happend?!
chapter 23 : Comfort
chapter 24 : We Lasted
Authors Note
Authors Note 2024

Epilouge

1.9K 47 18
By akemiwrites02

I whilsted to myself, smiling at the face of my comrades. I couldn't believe It, It has been 14 years since the arc started. It's unreal. When everything was over, I became pregnant with Natsu and the both of us had a child named (child name). He/She grew up just like me, Intelligent, Passionate, Fierce, Talented, Beautiful and most of all, a strong warrior.

"(child name), I told you not to burn the food!! Why don't you ever listen?!' Natsu exclaims, crying in animated tears.

"Dad..come on, it's only my first try in cooking!" I chuckled as I smiled at the picture of my mother, who had a sudden of passing away.

future

"L-Lucy..please..y-you..have to make it! We're only half way there to the medical room.." I helped her up as I continued to walk weakly, my scars burned like hell, I didn't know what to do but stopped.

I looked at my best friend as she smiled holding her wound. I had daredevil eyes, she knew my secret, no-one can really they know that I'm half demon and pure true bone.

Lucy's eyes widened, she knew what I was going to do."(Y-Y/N) please don't do it..y-you have a family..please I'm begging you!"

I had know choice but to sacrifice myself for my comrades. Everyone right now is fighting Acnologia, I wish I had of taken the chance until Now."(Y/N) you can't do this! Not now..I..don't want to lose another friend..please I'm begging you!"

I smiled, genfly headlocking her."Don't cry, my soul lives inside you, you're part of my family and no-one can ever take us apart, because...i'm..your..friend."

I then reached my hands, white and purple flames appeared. Before I could even start, I took Lucy somewhere safe. I then made a promise to her."Before I go, I want to make a promise with you.." She nodded.

"I want you to tell my family, I left, don't say why. But tell Natsu, I truly love him and stay as that monster eating father." She chuckles, tears flowing on her cheeks.

"Most of all..tell Caden that he should always stay strong as a dragon slayer. Let his heart be true, staying as a loving child." Lucy held me tight.

"Before I leave, give this to Caden's 16th birthday, he'll understand why."(Y/N)..thank you for always being there for me..I'm..in you're debt."

I smiled, hugging her one last time. It's time me to go and wait what's beyond my future. Thank you everyone for always looking up to me, I'm grateful I was there by your side. Alas, maybe next time, one day we'll meet.

"Goodbye Fairy Tail, until we meet again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.6K 14
VERY SLOW UPDATES!!! It is the year X791, you are a 18 year old LIGHTNING DRAGON GOD SLAYER wondering the country side, looking for jobs with your fa...
2.7K 50 15
I live in the town of Magnolia...not only to find that Nastu and Lucy are there! I am a very special kind of wizard...in fact I'm like Natsu! I am th...
589 32 18
Description: Join Hoshi Kaminari Heartfilia and her adopted sister, Lucy Heartfilia on their journey to find their true family and finally feel true...
1.2K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...