Nothing Is Forever [COMPLETE]

By KillyBearHugs

Fanfiction/Romance When a young singer's relationship and career falls apart, she vows to never fall In love... More

Character Profiles
Chapter 1: Dark Times
Chapter 2: Issues
Chapter 3: Truth Revealed
Chapter 4: First Impressions [ R & J ]
Chapter 5: First Impressions [ S & C ]
Chapter 6: Alone
Chapter 7: Colifer...?
Chapter 8: The Media Lies
Chapter 9: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 10: Bonding
Chapter 12: Stay
Chapter 13: Rum and Relaxation
Chapter 14: Liar Liar
Chapter 15: Wrong Place Wrong Time
Chapter 16: Trust Is Key
Chapter 17: Life Goes On
Chapter 18: Christmas Is Nigh
Chapter 19: Family Reunion
Chapter 20: Dinner
Chapter 21: Jingle Bells & Good Bananas
Chapter 22: Bed of Lies
Chapter 23: The Drinking Games
Chapter 24: Banana Cocoroco Blunder
Chapter 25: Help Me Ryan
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Tell All
Chapter 28: The FWB
Chapter 29: Not My Lover
Chapter 30: Brothers
Chapter 31: Closest Friends
Chapter 32: Parental Advisory
Chapter 33: AWKWARD
Chapter 34: New Year, New Plot Twists
Chapter 35: Falling in Reverse
Chapter 36: Comatose
Chapter 37: Giving Up On You
Chapter 38: Baby Daddy
Chapter 39: Since You've Been Gone
Chapter 40: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter 41: The Teacher
Chapter 42: Really Ryan?
Chapter 43: Getting Heated
Chapter 44: The Exam
Chapter 45: Thrill Seeker
Chapter 46: Go Away
Chapter 47: Good Things End
Chapter 48: Secret Lovers
Chapter 49: The Rebound
Chapter 50: Go Back to Her
Chapter 51: Suspicion
Chapter 52: Transfer
Chapter 53: He's Into You
Chapter 54: Tiffany's
Chatpter 55: The Kids
Chapter 56: Plotting and Scheming
Chapter 57: Valentine Heartbreak
Chapter 58: Brother V. Brother
Chapter 59: Running Out of Time
Chapter 60: Mrs. King
Chapter 61: Speak Your Mind
Chapter 62: Why take my word for It?
Chapter 63: Shield Your Eyes
Chapter 64: Good Woman
Chapter 65: Say Your Goodbyes
Chapter 67: Feelings Gone But Not Forgotten
Chapter 68: I Have No Regrets
Chapter 69: Déjà Vu
Chapter 70: Ryan - The Big EmbarrASSment
Chapter 71: Confession
Chapter 72: Come Again
Chapter 73: Hurting
Chapter 74: Talk To Me
Chapter 75: Cooling Down
Chapter 76: Alcohol & Tony Acker
Chapter 77: On Set Session
Chapter 78: Someone New
Chapter 79: Admit It
Chapter 80: Denial
Chapter 81: Everyone Seeks Approval
Chapter 82: Memories Last Forever
Chapter 83: Let's Talk
Chapter 84: Forever Yours
Chapter 85: We're Not Ok
Chapter 86: Leaving
Chapter 87: Tears of Love
Chapter 88: Crashing Waves
Chapter 89: Sinking Ships
Chapter 90: Mending Old Memories
Chapter 91: Callie Is Wonderful
Chapter 92: Wrong Side Of The Table
Chapter 93: Poisoned Love
Chapter 94: True Love Prevails
Chapter 95: Saint Patrick's Day
Chapter 96: The Wrong Feeling
Chapter 97: Do You Want Me?
Chapter 98: Reliving Past Mistakes, Building A Brighter Future
Chapter 99: Settling Down
In The End: Nothing Is Forever

Chapter 66: No Colin Here

156 12 55
By KillyBearHugs

POV: Savannah

Ryan followed me inside and shut the door behind himself. I didn't even have time to sit down before he was all over me. He shoved me against the wall and immediately took my breath away.

Neither of us spoke as we ripped off each other's clothes. His lips pressed intensely against mine, and his tongue made its way into my mouth. His blazer was the first thing on the floor, along with his tie and belt. I began working on the top button of his shirt before pulling away from his kiss.

"What's wrong?" He asked, short of breath as he spoke.

"Let's take this slower Ryan... I want this to actually last—"

"Whatever you want babe, I just want you to be happy..."

I smiled at him and held his hand, leading him upstairs and into my bedroom. He shut the door and finished unbuttoning his shirt as I sat on the bed and waited for him.

He turned towards me and steadily fooled with the buttons, taking his sweet time.

"I didn't mean keep me waiting forever Ryan," I smirked.

He laughed and unbuttoned his last button.

"I love it when you tell me exactly what you want—"

"I want you to hurry up," I said anxiously.

His shirt fell to the floor, he turned off the overhead light, and turned on an ambient lamp beside the door. The light was dim and set the mood perfectly.

"So you want me to go faster..?"

"I didn't mean it like that—"

He walked over to me and pinned my arms to the bed.

"Just tell me what you want me to do... I'll do it..."

He ran his fingers through my hair and placed my hands on his waist. I worked on getting the rest of his clothes off as he leaned down to kiss me.

His hands moved from my face, to the back of my dress, and located the zipper. He immediately pulled it down and I slipped out of the pink frilly mess. I could tell he was satisfied, by the tension that was relieved from the tightness of his pants when I finally worked the button undone.

We were down to our undergarments when he rolled onto his side, laid next to me, and kissed me on the cheek one last time before pulling away.

"Savannah... Why do you keep falling for me? It doesn't make any sense... why would someone like you even fall for me in the first place?"

"I never fell for you Ryan, you tripped me," I joked, placing my hand on his arm, "The only reason I keep coming back to you is because it's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man"

He smiled and jumped on top of me. What was left of our clothes whisked through the air and floated to the floor in a scattered mess around he room.

"I love you," he professed, kissing my stomach and gradually moving down. Before I had time to respond to his claim, I was gasping for air, gripping the bed, as he sent a rush of pleasure through my body.

Our last night together seemed to drag on forever and I was so thankful for it. Ryan let out one last moan before laying beside me and looking up to the ceiling. By the time we finished, we were both drenched with sweat, and I had come to peace with the fact that he was leaving tomorrow... of course that may have just been the endorphins talking.

He turned to his side and we were face to face. He stared at me for a while, ran his fingers through my hair, and smiled. We didn't speak, but there was so much I wanted to say. I hated to admit it, but I had actually gotten attached to him. I was just able to admit my emotions and he was planning to move away. I loved him, I loved his family, I even loved his children. I was starting to think I might have actually had a future with him.

"Are you sleeping here tonight?" I asked hopefully.

"Can I?" He smiled.

"Of course... Goodnight Ryan..."

I smiled and turned to my other side. He scooted closer behind me and wrapped his arm around my chest. At that point I realized I didn't want him to go... I didn't want him to move on... I felt safe in his arms and held back tears as he nuzzled his head into my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"I love you so much..."

"I love you too Ryan..."

POV: Jennifer

I dropped my phone and stepped on the gas pedal. I couldn't lose Colin... not like this. He wasn't in his right mind anymore. Sometimes I couldn't help but wonder what might've happened if we never would've met them that day.

Yes, I would've never met Reece, but Colin's life would be better. I couldn't stand seeing him hurt, and he would've been better off without all of this drama in his life.

Before she showed up, he was a happy, joyful, down to earth guy. Now he barely smiled and drank all the time. I knew in my heart that all he wanted was her, but his love was blinding him from seeing the more important things in life.

I turned right at the red light and kept straight until I came to a parking deck, located right across from the hotel. I whipped inside as fast as I could and found a place to park.

I was at the front door within moments. I walked inside and ran up to the front desk, completely blindsided by the fact that up until now, I hadn't even thought of the fact I didn't know his room number.

"Excuse me! Can you please tell me what room Colin O'Donoghue is in?!

"We can't give out personal information ma'am—"

"Please," I begged, pulling a hundred dollar bill from my clutch and laying it on the counter, "it's an emergency..."

She looked at me cautiously before slowly sliding the dollar bill back towards herself.

"I'll see what I can do..."

I forced a smile and waited as she went through her computer database for what felt like forever.

"I'm sorry, we don't have a Mr. Conan O'Donoghue—"

"Colin O'Donoghue— I need to find COLIN O'DONOGHUE!"

"Oh! That explains it," she exclaimed, looking into the computer screen once more.

"Anything?"

"Nope... still nothing. I'm sorry ma'am—"

"He HAS to be here," I shouted, "did you spell it right?! O-D-O-N-O-G-H—"

"HERE WE ARE! Room 502, located on the fifth floor—"

"Thank you!" I said, practically running to the elevator before she could finish speaking.

I impatiently pressed the button repeatedly, knowing it wouldn't make it come down any faster, but continuously jamming it into the socket anyway.

When the doors finally opened, I waited on the large cluster of people to disperse into the main lobby before going inside.

I mashed the number five as fast as I could, praying no one else would board the elevator with me. The elevator ascended slowly, the doors opened once again, and I darted down the hall to room 502.

From the right hall, the numbers counted backwards from five-fifty and I ended up having to run almost 25 doors down before reaching my destination.

I didn't take the time to knock before entering. Luckily, the door wasn't locked, and I twisted the handle, inviting myself inside unannounced.

The door swung open with great force and I wasn't ready for what I saw next. I was standing in the doorway as my jaw dropped, and I covered my face in the midst of it all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.8K 28
Scarlett isn't sure her life could fall any further apart. On the morning her husband, Captain James Tamworth admits to cheating on her, she's diagno...
518 81 20
One would think that a person who has been hurt so many times, would never find the courage and strength to love and especially trust again. But that...
83.8K 5.7K 33
Emma Swan thought that falling for a guy, at first sight, was impossible, until one day she met Killian Jones aboard a train. The strong and unexpec...
8.4K 373 32
Colin and Jen are both closed off to love. Jen's heart is torn, Colin's is scarred. What happens when an on-screen kiss turns into something much, mu...