Twilight: To The Books

By BriannaWhitlock

Brianna is a witch. No one knows only her. Her parents don't care about her and blame her for her sisters dea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note

Chapter 10

3.5K 162 2
By BriannaWhitlock

Chapter 10

After a few minutes of arguing of who was going to drive, I finally won. I grinned happily as I hoped into the drivers seat and Jasper got into the passengers seat. Still grinning I started my truck and headed down the narrow drive of the Cullen's and up onto a hardly able to see, dirt road that lead to my house.
Which was of course out in the woods. Don't need anyone to find me, and I defiantly do not want the crazy people of Forks knocking on my door. The can like go stalk someone else.

It was silent as I drove through the wooded area; though it wasn't a really awkward kinda silence, and I could help but wonder what he was think. Of course it was possible for witches to read minds but I didn't really like to 'invade people's privacy'.

It would pretty awkward to if I suddenly knew what he was thinking, I mean I'm trying to get their-ok mostly Edwards-attention toward Bella so the story can gone; but much a happier and hopefully less painful because I'm gonna do something about those Serbian parts and a certain New Moon.

"Clary." Jasper's voice brought me out of my thoughts. I glanced over at him and than back at the road.
"Ya?" I asked. He paused for a moment as if not sure he really wanted to ask me the question. Which I just sat and drove patiently for him.

"How....how long have you know everything about us? How long have you even know anything about us?" He asks.

I frowned and thought for a moment. Was I suppose to lie to him and tell him it was just obvious with the pale skin and eyes; or the truth that I've know for about a year-which I haven't even been here long enough for it to be a year so that would be kinda weird.

I bit my lip and um'ed.

"Well, a long time I guess, to both of those questions." I say after a moment of the um.

I see him nod at the corner of my eye and can feel his eyes on me as I turn down the long road that leads up to my house. He seems a bit taken aback and surprised when we pull up to my darkened house. I park my truck up near the house on the driveway and we sit in silence for a few minutes and I take my keys out of the ignition.

Honestly, I had no idea what to say. Sure I knew a lot-ok mostly everything-about him and the others but I never thought on what I would say once I met them. Jeez, so much for not thinking things over; ain't I smart.

"Um," I start. Brilliant Brianna, just brilliant; wait my names Clary. Oh whatever, no one can read my mind and I'm not use to Clary anyway.
"I guess I should go, and uh, you to." I say. Oh ya, like that was any smarter.

Jasper gives a small smile at my horrible attempt to make small talk.

"Yep." He said but none of us moved.

Finally I gave up with a sigh and reached down making it look like I was grabbing for something when I was really producing a piece of paper. I hand it over to him and he glances down at it to see my phone number. I glances at me and raises an eyebrow. I shrug.

"Hey, I need friends. And You and Emmett seem like the only 'siblings' who actually like me. I mean I know Rosalie has a problem but doesn't hate me and Alice is just to bubbly." I grimace; she was going to be the death of me. "Besides, I like you and the rest of the kids at school are a bunch of idiots. Well, beside Bella." I say. He nods and gives me a smile. I open the door and hop out.

He follows suit and we meet at the front of the truck. I grin.

"Later, Whitlock." I say and walk toward my house; leaving him pretty shocked as I make my way inside. Poor, poor, Jazzy. I couldn't help but grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1K 14
Alethea was once a part of the Cullen Family. However, she mysteriously disappears. Centuries later, Renesmee is born. Noticing the similarities bet...
266K 7.8K 14
Bella's back with her new daughter Renesmee. After Edward left her she got pregnant and made family with the Volturi and is now more dangerous as eve...
292K 5.6K 45
Sequel to Edward's Little Sister. The Agreste family need to leave again, because people have started to notice that they don't age. They have chose...
82.7K 1.5K 38
Tabitha Petty, one of the quietest girls anyone would ever meet. She kept to herself and didn't talk to anyone unless she was directly spoken to. Wit...