Strange- Kurt Cobain

By gandolfsmokespot

This is the extremely fucked up love story of Beverly Daniels and Kurt Cobain. More

Cracked Streets
Broken Home
Rest Easy
Seas of Blue
Something in the Way
Deal with It
Youth Gone Wild
Dazed
Love Buzz
Fast Forward
The Gig
Goodbye.
7 Years Later
Hellraiser
Rails
Drown
Hello Mr. Booze
Hunger
Missing
Comfortably Numb
Junkie
And I Love Her
Overdose
Behind Blue Eyes
Rock Me **

"Booze, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll"

900 23 2
By gandolfsmokespot

(A/N That's a picture of Beverly when she was hooked on heroin/on heroin^ PS: For the next few chapters I'll be posting pictures of Beverly so you can get the feel on what she looks like.)

I woke up on the couch, it was the day of our gig at The Wire. "Fuck man, what time is it?" I yawned.

Liz was in the kitchen eating cereal or some shit. "Like 1:00" she said with her mouth full.

I sighed, "shit man, I'm tired as fuck" I felt like sleeping for the rest of the  day.

"You want one of my Adderall?" Vicky asked, leaning her head out of the stairwell.

"Yeah man, sure" I said, I needed to wake up.

Vicky came back about 4 minutes later with two Adderall, "save the other one for later if you're still tired."
I nodded, "I'm just gonna save 'em both for when we're about to leave because I don't wanna come down while we're preforming man" I stated.

"Smart girl" Liz muffled, pointing her cereal spoon at me. I laughed, I love her.

Pretty soon Josh came downstairs, long black hair all frizzed out and his face looking pissed off and hungover.

"What's wrong Joshua, get a little wasted last night or somethin'?" I asked and we all laughed.

He sh'ed me, "stop being so damn loud Beavis" I rolled my eyes at his long time nickname for me.

"Shouldn't have drank the night before a show Butthead" I told him. He laughed because he knew it was true.

We all chilled on the 'L' Couch for a bit and watched That 70's Show for a bit to wake ourselves up. We watched about 3 episodes then I looked at the clock, 4:00.

"Alright kiddos, we got about 4 hours until show-time, if you wanna shower I suggest you do it now!" Said Josh, I nodded and headed upstairs with Liz and Vicky, of course Josh's ass wasn't gonna shower.

I got in the shower and washed my body, my skin had gotten a bit tanner, and I always enjoyed scrubbing soap over my tattoos. 

                                         (A/N: All Beverly's tattoo's vvvv)

LEFT ARM ^^

RIGHT ARM ^^

I wanted more tattoo's but I wanted to wait a while. I had gotten my right nipple pierced, as well as my nose and bellybutton. For that, plus my tattoo's, an old lady at the grocery store called me satanic. I laughed remembering it. I finished and got out of the shower, I played my Master of Reality album, and turned it on Sweet Leaf.

I straightened my wavy caramel brown hair and teased it, to make it look all fucked up, just the way I liked it. I got dressed in some baggy ripped jeans, they fit nice around the waist so it made my ass look good haha. For a shirt I wore a Black Sabbath Master of Reality cropped/see through tee. It was barely see through but you could see my black bra. I slipped my aviators on the front of my shirt and lit a joint.

"And soon the world, will love you sweet leaf!" I sang then laughed at myself in the mirror.

Once I finished the joint I felt more awake, I decided I was gonna save the Adderall for some other time when I really wanted to speed. I looked at the time, '7:30'. The place we were preforming at was just down the road so I didn't rush down the stairs. Plus, I was fashionably late and fucked up.

I walked downstairs and heard War Pigs blaring. "Is it a Black Sabbath day or what man?!" I laughed and everyone else joined in. After we were all ready we took the elevator down to the parking garage where our van was. I hopped in the drivers. I lit a cigarette and asked who was DJ'ing the car radio, Liz immediately jumped in the passenger and put a Sabbath cassette in. 

"Strictly Sabbath Sunday" Liz stated, I busted out laughing. She was wild.

We pulled up at The Wire just as Paranoid was ending. There was a lot of people outside piling to get in, either someone famous was here or we just had an abnormally large crowd.

Our manager came up to us, looking flustered. "There's a famous guy here, I don't know who but he brought in a lot of people, we don't have enough time for sound check or rehearsal, is that cool?" He asked.

"Yeah Dyl, don't worry about it man" I brushed it off. He gave me a thumbs up and we went on stage to set up.

Once everything was hooked up I approached the microphone and yelled, "hey fuckers! Either you came here to Rock N' Roll and have a good time or...well I don't why the fuck else you'd be here!" I shouted, everyone in the crowd laughed.

"Haha, I got my girl Vicky Violet on the rhythm guitar!" The crowd cheered. Vicky bowed.

"On the drums my bro Josh Gibson, who was very hungover this morning!!" More cheers and laughs exploded through the audience.

"And last this wacko ass bitch Liz McLiz on the bass guitar!" The crowd gave another loud cheer.

Before I could say anything else Liz came and grabbed the mic, "WAIT, and last but definitely not least we have ..well I'm not quite sure what it is but it's weird and it's pissed off, and it calls itself Lee Daniels!!" She shouted.
The crowd died at that, laughs and extremely loud cheers. I kissed her just to be an asshole and I took my microphone back and put it on the stand.

"Hahaha, we're a band called Cyanide and this song's called 'Eat my Heart'"

I began strumming the intro, while the others joined in.

"Tell me you love me darling

eat my heart.

Stick it with a fork,

devour me apart,

I choked myself with the shower curtain,

I hugged the high school toilet

got a suspension.

I've done a lot of bad shit

that we're not gonna mention.

Eat my fucking heart

save the tension."

I got done singing the first verse, and I started the chorus.

"You're drooling blood

your teeth are sharp

I smile at you evil

you eat my heart

eat my heart,

You tore me apart.."

I got done with the chorus and started the guitar solo. "I wanna see a fucking mosh pit right there man!" I shouted, pointing to the middle of the crowd. Soon enough there was about 40-50 people jumping at each other. I let out a scream as I started the final verse.

"punched my fist

through the window pain

grabbed some glass

sliced my jugular vain

drowning puppies

sick sick puppies

got that right babe

i'm a sick ass junkie

yeaaaaahhh"

I sang the chorus once more and then the song ended. I looked out into the cheering crowd and I saw a guy with a couple of body guards, he looked familiar. He had long brown hair and a goatee-like sorta thing going on. Hm.

We sang some of our old songs and a few covers, then the show ended. We talked to a couple fans, got some numbers and hung out for a little, but I started to feel sleepy. Me and Liz decided to go home while Josh and Vicky stayed and mingled.

On the drive home I was telling Liz about the famous guy, "fuck I know his name man!" She said trying to think.
I nodded my head, "me too dude I've seen him somewhere on T.V."

We sat on the couch drinking bear and doing covers of Beatles songs for a while. We played Strawberry Fields Forever, Hey Jude, And I love her, and Hello, Goodbye. Suddenly the door busted open and it was Josh and Vicky.

"I'm glad it's you guys, I was about to release a can of whoopass" I sighed.

Vicky just stood there smiling like an idiot.

"You would not BELIEVE what just happened!"

(A/N: I wrote the song 'Eat My Heart', I have it copyrighted so please don't plagiarize, thank you! :), Hope you guys diggin' it man)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 9 26
Brooklyn's cousin kid suda take her to a party because she really want to meet taylor Swift and end up haveing a thing for mgk ⚠warning ⚠this has sex...
11.7K 147 168
After Ruby Stockins's ex-boyfriend kills himself, she thinks that she will never date again. Until one day where she meets Kurt Cobain, she rethinks...
23.6K 516 13
Cobain x Reader For those who like to read with detail No weird shit unless thats what it comes to.
4.3K 145 10
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] { fluff fanfic } ⚠️drugs mentioned however.⚠️ ( not super heavy. )