Yellow

By cerrarlabocaputa

I can't live without him, like the earth can't live without the sun. (inspired by colors by ptvjoshdun, but m... More

prologue
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
seventeen and a half
eighteen
nineteen (part 1)
nineteen (part 2)
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

four

61 2 0
By cerrarlabocaputa

Josh

After picking up the pizza I made my way over to Aster's house. She actually lived just down a block or two so it wasn't that long of a walk.
I heard shuffling after I rang the door bell. She quickly swung the door open, losing her balance a little. She had her hair pulled up into a bun and a large sweater that covered up to her mid thigh, I could barely see her shorts peek out from underneath.
"Welcome to my home." She bowed dramatically.
I chuckled, "It is quite a pleasure to be invited into your humble abode." I played along. She stuck her tongue out at me as I set the pizza on a table near the door as I kicked off my shoes.
"I think I made the sickest pillow fort you will ever witness in your lifetime."
"I don't know, I've seen some pretty sick pillow forts." I teased.
"Oh shut up and come look."
I followed her out of the entranceway towards her living room where a very elaborate pillow fort was set up. She even hung little lights around it.
"Eh, it's a mediocre fort." I shrugged, pretending to not be impressed.
"You're the worst." She laughed.
"Oh," I almost forgot the flowers I bought her, "I uh, got you a gift."
"Josh!" She whined.
"It's no big deal, it's just some flowers." I smiled and handed the pot to her. "The flower man said that they were yellow so I bought them in hopes that you'd get to see your favorite color again."
She looked longingly at the grey petals for a moment with a small smile. "Thank you Josh, that means a lot; and they're my favorite flower, tulips."
"Lucky guess." I chuckled.
She nodded and looked around her home for a minute before deciding to set the pot on a table near the window. "I'd put them outside, but they'd probably freeze to death." She explained. "Anyways, let's get these movies started!" She cheered.
~
After about five movies and many slices of pizza and junk food, Aster started to doze off unconsciously onto my shoulder. I glanced at the clock sleepily, it was almost 1:30 in the morning. I decided she wouldn't mind if I just crashed here, so I pulled her blanket up to swallow her in warmth and made myself as comfortable as possible before I slowly dozed off too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 7K 1
if you are very easily triggered, please don't read this. i don't think this is very graphic, but please be cautious i don't want anyone hurting them...
436 10 1
i do not own this, all credits the the owner. if you're easily triggered, please don't read this. if you're not, hope you enjoy reading this!
163K 3.3K 33
Just some cute little story's that I think of that involve Tyler Joseph or Josh dun!! ((cover credit to @ positivelyhardcore ))
651 124 27
A Tyler Joseph story in 27 parts. Updated daily. If you're dipping under don't ever hesitate to reach out. And if you don't have a physical Josh...