Big Hero 6 X Reader OneShots 2

由 talle2014

(Y/n) is a girl with big dreams, one of them is about a certain group of superheroes known as Big Hero 6! In... 更多

Patience and Promises
A series of flashbacks
You are Missing.
A medical History
Anonymous
Gone and back again
Opinions don't Change
Nerds Wear Blue Hoodies
She's a Tomago?!
What is Love?
Avengers
A Shock for a Story
Take a "Trip"
Tick Tock
What They Say
For Safe Measures
Spy Force
Test of Love
If Only...
Amnesia (Pt 1)
Amnesia (Pt 2)
Amnesia (Pt 3)
Just a Little Fun
Step Cousin and Step Cousin
Sorry?
Im Not Alone You're by my Side
It's Called Magic
Instead of Work we Play
Who Cares? (Pt 1)
Who Cares? (Pt 2)
Who Cares? (Pt 3)
Under Where? Under there!
Like you
Never Seen the Sun
Inseperable
Little Pain No Gain
Rotten Game
Baymax on TV
Our Thing
Twin Thing
Vaccine
Baymax's Baby (Pt 1)
Baymax's Baby (Pt 2)
GoGo's Advice
What If
The 'F' Word
Experimenal Hormones
Thick
Things Happen
Promise
Why Change Yourself If Everyone Loves You?
Expectations
Plastic Memories
Stone heart
Deceiving
Watching, Waiting and Changing
Protective
Red's My Favourite Colour (Pt 1)
Red's My Favourite Colour (Pt 2)
Just Say Hiro Kun
Rush
Artist
Tough on Yourself
Life's Lyrics (Pt 1)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 2)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 3)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 4)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 5)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 6)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 7)
Strength and Regret
Doubt
Take, twist, tie
Coincidence
Stay
A promise is a Promise
Superhero and the Popstar
One of a Kind
Running in a Wedding Dress
Normal
He's In Serious Pain... Yikes
Honey Lemon's Excited, Crazy, Energetic, Over the Moon, Awesome, Little Sister
GoGo
Height
Don't Waste Potential
Senpai
Where Life Will Take Me
Texting
Switch
UnderBlue
A Mirror Image of A Mirror Image
Happy Holidays (Pt 1)
Happy Holidays (Pt 2)
Happy Holiday (Pt 3)
Happy Holidays (Pt 4)
Happy Holidays (Pt 5)
You're My Reason
A Past that has Come back
Surprise Surprise!
Limitless
Through the Eyes of the Dreamer
Hydrokinesis
Hamada Houshold (Pt 1)
Hamada Household (Pt 2)
You Are Now Dead Eliminating Rivals...
Little one (Pt 1)
Little one (Pt 2)
Little one (Pt 3)
_________
Split
Officially
From Bad to Beginning
I love Dancing Next to You
Top to bottom to bottom to top
Trip Down Under
A Friend of His
Empower
One like us
A Brother's Rule (pt 1)
A Brother's Rule (pt 2)
Life as a Game (SPOILERS FOR ACTUAL STORY)
Little letters
Video Stars
Good Girls are Bad Girls that Haven't Been Caught
Yesterday 15 Years Ago
Future Senses
A/N

Phangirling

752 28 22
由 talle2014

Yay update! This ones a request from Lunagirl6780 and THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING THIS IT MAKES MY DAY!!!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"What are you doing?" Comes a voice from the other side of the room. I tried to ignore it, retaining my focus on my laptop screen instead of the boy that had just entered my room.

"(Y/n)?" Hiro pestered me, making his way to my oddly positioned body that rested on my black sheeted bed. He poked me, provoking what you could call an inner demon.

"WHAT." I demanded loud and cross, showing him that I was not in the mood for foolishness.

"Finally." Hiro rolled his eyes, "Your mom wants you to get out of the house and as a result has put me in charge of the mission... like usual."

I sighed heavily, disappointed at the fact that Hiro would never understand the art of getting horrifically life threatening addicted to a YouTuber.

I shut the laptop lid carefully, being certain that the latest "Sims 4 Letsplay" video I had clicked on would not close.

I drummed my fingers across the lid, annoying Hiro obviously. "Let's go." He said, beckoning for me to follow him with a short wave of the hand.

I groaned like some lost soul who had no body before flipping off my bed and waddling like some stupid baby duck after him. "Got a plan or something for today?" I asked as I always asked every day.

And like everyday, Hiro's reply was the same "yes I do." So I really have no idea why I haven't stopped being dumb and stopped asking him, either way, I allowed him to lead me away from the comfort of my wifi.

"What gets you so addicted to YouTube anyway?" Hiro asks nonchalantly.

"The phandom." I replied quickly, eyeing the floor in front of me.

"What's a... fandom?" Hiro asked, racking his brain for the term I had constantly had to give the definition for.

"Phandom; those who are phans of Phan." I only laughed like crazy on the inside as I watched Hiro allow his thoughts to consume the definition, repeating the thinking process he has created just the day before and the day before that and so on.

"Ok then." I could tell he still had no clue what the phandom really was but I let it slide, he'd get it eventually one day but obviously today was not that magical day.

Or so I thought.

Yeah we are going for that dramatic sorta flow ok... let's just roll with it...

So we walked a bit, the deprivation from YouTube not yet showing it's horrid side effects of whining and kicking and screaming like the prepubescent boy Hiro acted like.

It was painful, yes, to go for so long without gluing my eyes to a screen of some sort and the fact that I thought that made me realise how screwed the human race will be in the future.

We made our way towards the children's park, it was empty aside from two grown men whom we didn't pay any attention to, leaving them to do god knows what with the swing set and their camera.

Hiro and I sat down at a table and bench, ants becoming more interesting all of a sudden than the human being in front of me. Specifically squishing them with my fingers. I must have looked like some mass ant murder or something.

It didn't take Hiro long to realise that I was more interested and keen on flattening ant bodies into pancake and juice than to listen to his meaningless, repetitive ramble and saying he was impatient  was an understatement.

He went silent quickly, almost to quickly for it to be considered normal. And when I looked up from my murderous rampage, I noticed his eyes weren't even looking at me anymore. They were looking above me.

As if there was some alien eating my head. So naturally, I turned around to see what suddenly became so interesting.

It was the two guys from the swing set.

I screamed, shocked at first because hey- you don't just find REAALLLLY tall guys in front of you all the time hmm?

So I stood up and looked them in the face and screamed some more. Hiro just looked at me like some animal that's gone insane and I'm just practically wondering if i was dead or not.

"ITS ACTUALLY YOU GUYS!!! OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOURE ACTUALLY HERE!!"

"Calm down (y/n)." Hiro called as I slapped his arm.

"Ooooh that's got to hurt." Came the British voice.

"HIRO ITS DAN AND PHIL!!! WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN?! GIVE ME A GOOD DAMN REASON-"

Hiro just slapped a hand over my mouth and smiled apologetically towards the pair. "Sorry... she's crazy bout you guys- never leaves her computer and turns into some isolated human who thinks the sun is a "magic glowing lightbulb".

Dan nodded in understanding. "I see... Phil, back away slowly." He joked.

"What? Why? Oh wait... it's a joke." The other remarked. I licked Hiro's hand as he quickly pulled away, shooting me nasty looks.

"Did you really need to lick my hand?" He asked.

"Well, you shouldn't have put it there." Dan pointed out.

"EXACTLY." I retorted, shoving Hiro aside. "Can I have a picture?" I pulled my phone out pleadingly as Dan grinned.

"Sure." So the three of us got into a pose as Dan the selfie stick with his long flailing arm, took the photo.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" I cheered as Hiro rolled his eyes.

"Don't mean to be a party poop but we should be getting home- Baymax is gonna come after us."

"Seriously? You always tell me to get off my ass and go outside but when I'm outside and actually enjoying myself, you want to LEAVE?!" I asked.

"Fine..." Hiro groaned in defeat.

"We are doing a blog for YouTube." Phil suddenly piped up, "Do you know any cool places we could go or any cool things to see?"

"Um not really...unless you count Baymax."

"No way, Baymax is mine." Hiro defended.

"Said who?" I challenged, "Baymax doesn't belong to anybody, he is his own person... robot."

"Wait." Dan said excitedly, "You have a robot? That can talk and stuff?"

"Well we don't own him like I said but Baymax is a healthcare companion robot." I replied.

"You have got to be kidding me." Hiro groaned as the squishy sounds of vinyl echoed.

"(Y/n) and Hiro, Aunt Cass has requested you go to the cafe." came the monotone voice.

"Oh my god Phil, it's a marshmallow." Dan said, pulling out his camera.

"I knew it! MARSHMALLOWS ARE GONNA EAT HUMANS!" He screamed as Baymax waddled over.

"You came at such a great time buddy." Hiro said sarcastically.

"Indeed I have." Baymax replied, the sarcasm not being noted.

"BAYMAX, MEET DAN AND PHIL!!!" I screamed, jumping into the balloon bot.

"Hello, Dan and Phil, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion." Baymax waved at the two before handing each a lollipop.

"Sweet." Dan said, opening the candy and sticking the sucker in his mouth. Phil hugged Baymax tightly as baymax returned the hug.

"Can I like, order five thousand of him and take them home?" Phil pleaded.

"Sorry, I am not for sale." Baymax replied, "would you like a hug Dan?"

"F*ck yeah!" Dan joined the group hug as I squeezed myself in.

"Join us Hiro, it's fun!" I beckoned as Hiro sighed.

"Fine." He grumbled before joining in the squishy hug.

And that, was how we met Dan and Phil people! I'm still antisocial BUUUT the great news is that while we demonstrated some of Baymax's features, we got Dan and Phil's info from scans...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!

WE CAN STALK THEM AND FLY TO THEM WHENEVER WE WANT ON BAYMAX!!!

That sounds like I'm crazy but who cares... in my opinion- this is just phantastic!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1K 22
It's been 2 years since (Y/n) and Hiro had met and 2 years since anyone had to fight evil. Now, (Y/n) is in desperate need for help and calls upon Hi...
41K 1.1K 20
------------ [F/N] [L/N] is one of Hiro's closest friends. She helps design all of his neat tech and new robotics while he does all the constructing...
82.4K 1.4K 16
Hello hello hello!! I'm back with a new story or more like a one shot book! I actually had a couple of requests for a book like this so I hope I can...
2K 62 12
Y/n L/n doesn't have much-- no money, no family, no friends. Just her and her dog against... well, everything, it seems. But that could change when s...