Rush

I'm back and not dead!! This is a request for Unicorn2824 enjoy little nerds!!

"I stay clued up and I'm ready
To love the good and live the bad
Clued up and now I get it
Just make the best of what you have
Cause sometimes it's beauty, sometimes it's pain
Sometimes it's sunshine, and sometimes it's rain
I'm clued up and now I get it
Just make the best of what you have
Clued up and now I get it
Just make the best of what you have

I will never run, never run from a lesson
I will never hide, never hide from the present
All the ups and downs, all the heres and the nows
Everything I face, no, it's never forgotten
Cause every single day is a chance I can blossom
All the ups and downs, yeah I'm living right now, hey
I'm living right now, yeah, 1 2 3"

(Y/n) P.O.V

We were 15. Everything seemed so perfect.

We were friends and then quickly became romantically involved.

I knew it was a bad idea.

We shouldn't have rushed.

But that's all to late.

I can't change the past.

Hiro and I broke up few months later.

I knew we took it to fast.

And now I'm standing, at an SFIT reunion at 24 years of age. It's been 9 years since then.

As much as I didn't want to go,  I was forced to appear as a spokesperson, telling everyone about my life after SFIT and my journey throughout my time.

While most people were 28, I could still see Hiro in the crowd with his new girlfriend at 24.

I've seen them around before. Her name is Emerald.  She is pretty, kind and smart. You could say I'm jealous but that's just not it. I do not care.

We took it to fast and he didn't listen.

"And now (y/n) (l/n)." Abigail Callaghan, the new owner of the school, exclaimed.

I smiled and nodded as I spotted Hiro once more in the crowd, ignoring him, I walked up to the microphone and began. My speech wasn't at all thrilling and it did mention Hiro but the past is in the past now, right?

"I just wanted to blend in when I was 14, one person helped me through that. I won't say his name though. " I could instantly see Hiro's eyes widening.

It's a shame how we ended. I did warn him so he has no one to blame but himself.

"There are sometimes choices that you need to overcome, one is bad and one is good, all you need is just to let it be and be you because the world has so many problems." I kept my eyes on Hiro. His face fell as he walked away from Emerald, standing a away in the crowd. He didn't look to happy.

"Sometimes life can be Beautiful, sometimes it's pain, sometimes it is sunshine and sometime can be rain." By now, everyone who wasn't paying attention had begun to pay attention to me.

"Now that I am older, challenges are never over it just keeps getting harder and harder. When I was 15 I regretted a decision, before I knew it the decision became a lesson for me to choose wisely." Hiro was looking at me as I smiled at the thought of how things used to be.

We were friends, then lovers... But that's all over now... Right?  "You just need to be clued up." Then the students and teachers started clapping.

I walked outside the hall,  stopping when the sound of footsteps neared and a voice called my name.

"(Y/N)!!!" I turned to see Hiro. He caught up to me and looked at me for a while.

"Hello." I said in a monotone voice.

"Um hi." Hiro stated awkwardly.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Well... I heard your speech and-"

"Yeah, it was about you, happy?" I snapped. Hiro just stood silently.

"So, do you mind getting back together?" Hiro asked.  I looked at him in shock. It's been 9 years and he asks me this?!

"I am sorry, but you have a girlfriend." His face fell.

"I broke up with her." I sighed.

"That's not all... It's just...I do not love you anymore. Let it go Hiro, it has been 9 years. Move on"

Hiro's P.O.V

"Move on." Those words were echoing in my head. She was right, I was wrong. I regret ever rushing things...

I actually lost her.

I lost her...

I truly did lose her.

I watched her figure as she walked off. I kept watching as she walked so far away, she was nothing but a speck.

And then she was gone... Surely, it is beauty then pain