Normal

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Okay guys can we act like a normal family just this once?" I asked as a plate was thrown towards my head.

I sighed, this was gonna be harder than I thought. "Okay-"

"WATCH OUT!" My mother screamed.

"Okay guys... Guys... GUYS!!!" I screamed, finally gaining the attention of my stupid family.

"My friend and his older brother and aunt are coming for dinner, please act normal..." I begged.

"What do you mean dearie?" My father asked.

"I mean throwing plates around the house as a frisbee isn't... Civilised?" I gestured.

They all stared at the broken pieces of China.  "O...kay ... So what DO you do with your... Friends sweetie?" mum asked.

"Well we hang out... Play video games..."

"You mean that magic window that lights up?" My brother asked.

"I'm starting to question if I'm adopted..." I muttered. A chair crashed into a wall.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled.

"Playing a game!" Josh yelled, my brother is seriously stupid.... Scratch that, my whole family is.

"Playing what?! Throw a chair into a wall and try to kill your sister?!" I yelled.

"How did you know?!" I swear they got dropped on the head...

"Just... Please, please try to prepare yourselves... And act... Normal. I'm gonna bring them over now..." I said, slipping out the front door, narrowly avoiding an egg.

Oh what am I gonna do?

Hiro's P.O.V

"Should I tidy up my hair?" I asked Tadashi. I heard a clatter as he ran to me.

"Hiro! Are you sick?!" He worried. Aunt Cass hurried up the stairs in such a manner you would think a fire was occurring.

"I heard a crash! What's going on?!" She worried.

"I dropped my tool box because I heard hiro ask if he should... If he should... Tidy his hair." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah so what?!" I muttered, pulling it back with water.

"Okay since when did you care about your appearance-"

"Hi hiro!" It was that voice... It could only belong to one person,

"Hi (y/n)!" Tadashi grinned,  my cheeks started to redden.

"Oh I see what's going on here." Aunt Cass laughed, pinching my cheeks.

"Say hiro- woah! What happened to your hair?! Maybe I'm hallucinating and my family is actually all asleep and Hiro's hair isn't all-"

I shook my head to get the fluffy volume back. "Oh it... It was meant to make me look tidy..." I stated.

"I see." She gave a lopsided frown.

"Yeah... It was all Tadashi's idea."

"Wait what-" I slapped a hand over his mouth.

"So are we gonna go over for dinner?" Tadashi asked.

"What?! Oh yes! Um... Let's go!" She muttered. As soon as aunt Cass and her left the room, Tadashi held me back.

"You like her."

"What?!"

"We will discuss this when we get back, come on!" Tadashi urged me to follow. Oh this was gonna be a long dinner...

(Y/n) P.O.V

I walked uneasily with the Hamada family behind. I pray my family has straightened out their problems.

"Sooo, what are your mum and dad's names?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Well-" I was cut off when our TV fell from the sky.

"What in the heavens name!?" Aunt Cass yelled.

"Uh oh... You know what- let's have dinner some other time!" I exclaimed, pushing them back, my voice growing higher and higher.

"(Y/n), what's going on?" Aunt Cass worried.

"Why did a TV just fly in front of us?!" Tadashi worried.

"It's... My family they are so... So... Idiotic!" I sighed.

"Hey, I'm sure they are wonderful." Hiro smiled.

I sighed, walking up the front porch steps. The door broke open with Sally, my baby sister jumping up to me.

"My family are insane..." I muttered ashamed.

As soon as we all peered in the room I literally collapsed. "Hi guys! We were playing a game of -"

I interrupted my mother. "No! You know what?! Forget the dinner! I asked you to be normal for ONCE!! But you have to embarrass me!" I put  Sally on the ground and ran off. Great. Now they are probably laughing at me!

Hiro's P.O.V

(Y/n) wait!" I called. "Look, i'll take her to the cafe... Uh... I don't think we will be having dinner here." I said.

"Uh yes of course, good luck!" Aunt Cass called as i ran after her.

"(Y/n) wait!" I called. (Y/n) turned around and stared at me. "Don't worry about your family... Come join us for tonight..." I grinned.

"Really? Even if I made a mess of everything?" She asked.

"Yeah... I mean, you tried your best so... I'll help you out!" I smiled. She grinned and stood up.

"Okay then... Thank you hiro." She grinned as we walked to the Lucky Cat Cafe.