Baymax's Baby (Pt 1)

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Unfortunately, due to the increase of population in San Fransokyo, we have been asked to do a parenting program that will run for one week." Our professor explained.

Hiro and I exchanged looked. "How quickly do these teenagers breed?!" He asked.

"No clue but they are pretty dumb." I whispered back.

"So, for a week, you and a partner preferably the opposite gender will be doing a parenting simulation so you know what you're getting into when you go do it!" Then professor said upset.

Everyone laughed including hiro and I. Tadashi and wasabi gave us looks as we became serious in attempt for them to stop looking at us.

"So because of your stupid actions, we have to hold up on our classes, everyone get into pairs please now quickly."

All at once a rush of people fled to their feet. Hiro and I exchanged looks and shrugged, "I bet we can beat them all at this crap." I smirked.

"I assume you guys are partners?" Honey Lemon asked as she and Tadashi came over.

"This is why you shouldn't do funky business." Tadashi said sternly.

"Pff, tell that to your girlfriend." Hiro smirked.

"BURN!" GoGo laughed. Honey Lemon nudged her. "Sorry..."

"So you and wasabi a pair?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah... Mainly because GoGo will kill whatever we look after." Wasabi groaned at the thought.

We all sat back down at our desks when our teacher brought in 20 boxes into the classroom.

"These are "real baby" baby dolls. They are robots that you need to take care of, at the end of the week, they will give us a report through a website and the best pair receives a ticket for missing a week of school." Everyone grew excited at the thought.

"Let's do this!" Hiro smiled as we went to retrieve the box. We all gathered around and picked one box up and walked back to the desk.

"What the heck this is creepy!" GoGo said, poking the doll.

"STOP IT GOGO!!" Wasabi fretted.

"Class dismissed." The professor informed us.

"So let me get this straight, you guys are looking after robots?! Sweet!" Fred exclaimed as we met with him outside the classroom.

"No not really, we are gonna have to have a sleep over... And for a whole week!" GoGo cried.

"I dibs our house Dashi, you and Honey Lemon will need to go to her house." Hiro smirked, high fiving me.

"No you go to (y/n)'s house." Tadashi states.

"But we wanna show Aunt Cass Dashi Jr.! The soon to be new and improved Tadashi!" I complained.

"Yeah! And we can't share the house as your baby will wake up Tadashi Jr.!" Hiro pointed out.

"How about we all go to my mansion? It's huge so you won't hear each other's baby!" Fred suggested. We all nodded and decided to go there.

We all headed to Fred's house when he showed us our bedrooms. Inside Hiro's and i's were two beds and a cot for the baby.

We pulled the baby out and activated it. Immediately it began to cry. "WHAT DO WE DO?!" Hiro shrieked. I tried shaking the baby but it wouldn't stop yelling.

"I can hear rattling... I think those are its actuators!" I realised.

"Or its sensor saying 'help I'm being killed'!" Hiro said, snatching the doll and turning it upside down.

"Totally helping." I stated. Eventually the baby went quiet after giving it a plastic bottle.

However Tadashi Jr only cried again. "WHAT CHILD WHAT?!" Hiro cried.

That night, we were woken up abruptly by wailing. "Hirooooo... That stupid baby...... Go... Get.... " I snored.

I heard Hiro waking up and lifting the doll up. "SLEEP STUPID THING!" He yelled, waking me up in the process.

"So much for beating the others." I grumbled, changing the dolls clean diaper.

"I'm sorry but I had to eat four packets of gummy bears to crash from sugar." Hiro grumbled.

I sighed and checked the time. "Damn, it's only 2:54!" And we didn't sleep for the rest of that night.

By the next day, everyone was awake, tired and holding their robot in a pram or baby bag.

We walked to school and was greeted by the professor.

"Well, so far by the results, (y/n) and Hiro nearly killed their baby." Hiro and I grinned sheepishly.

"Aren't these things robots?" I asked Hiro.

"Yeah? So?" He asked. I groaned at his stupidity.

"What do we major in?" I asked.

"Robotics- oh!" Hiro realised.

"Absolutely not." The prof stated crossly. "Under no circumstance will you hack into the robots system! All hackers will be caught on the website." She muttered, making us groan.

"Surely there is a better way!" I groaned.

"This is gonna be a long week."