Under Where? Under there!

Hello! Don't worry, I'm still doing requests, it's just this idea was in my head for a long time.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"My friend Cass and her two nephews will be visiting, please for goodness sake don't go weird." My mother begged.

"I'll try." I smirked. My mother rolled her eyes.

"How bad are you gonna get?" She groaned.

"Uh, pretty hectic... How old are your friend's nephews anyways?"  I asked.

"One is about your age and the other about 18." My mother said.

"Oh okay, I'll play the innocent game... They know nothing about my existence!" I ginned evilly.

My mother signed. "Does this mean me and Cass will be wearing helmets for protection... I don't want another bowling ball to crash through the ceiling like when my other friend came over." My mother stressed.

"No... Just keep a watch out for bowling balls on the floor..." I joked. My mother gave me a serious face.

"Okay! I was just joking!" I laughed as the door bell rang. I scrambled up the stairs and hid in my room.

Hiro's P.O.V

I can't believe we were dragged to Aunt Cass's friend's house... Tadashi said I had to go or he would take my botfighting money...

We walked up to the front door and waited until I woman answered. "Oh hello (m/n)!" Aunt Cass beamed.

The lady smiled and hugged Aunt Cass. "You must be Hiro and Tadashi!" She beamed. "I'm (m/n)!"

I smiled as Tadashi shook hands with her. We followed her inside as I noticed random toys on the floor with pieces of string attached.

"Oh don't mind those..." She grinned... Was this woman an insane loner?

We all sat down at the dinning room and has afternoon tea. "Anyone want a drin- I guess we ran out..." (M/n) said strangely.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I snuck down stairs and shook the bottle of lemonade. I could see my target: the two boys.

Unfortunately my mother spotted me. "Hiro, Tadashi... " she whispered something. They both looked at me and I stared angrily at my mum.

"Where was the fun in that?" I asked.

"If you think spilling drinks on people was funny, take another guess." She said crossly, taking the bottle and opening it, spilling it all over herself.

I laughed really hard. "You actually opened it!!!" My mother excused herself to change and left me with Hiro and Tadashi as Aunt Cass went to follow my mother.

"Hi!" I chirped.

"Hi?" The younger one said.

"So you're Hiro and Tadashi?" I asked.

"Yeah... Who are you?" Tadashi asked.

"(Y/n)... Wanna have some fun?" I snickered.

"How so?" Hiro asked.

"Follow me!" I giggled. We both ran outside and into my mini prank hideout.

"Nice place..." Hiro complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"What are you planning anyways?" Tadashi asked.

"PRANK WAR!" I squealed, the brothers exchanged looks. "Simple rules: first to scare the other wins, since I'm the best at the game, you two can team up against me! You can use whatever you find in here or the house!" I squealed,grabbing a toy gun and running off.

Hiro's P.O.V

Um... What is our tactic?" I asked.

"Stick together and keep a straight face?"'tadashi suggested.

"I'm gonna go with that." I said.  We both grabbed a can of silly string and tip toed out the hide out.

That's when Tadashi held me back and pointed towards the top of the back yard door frame.

We could see a little of (y/n)'s skirt she was wearing. "I have an idea... Play along." I exclaimed, walking towards her.

Once I was underneath her, I looked up. Thankfully wearing those little black shorts that girls wear.

"Hi (y/n)!" I cheered as Tadashi joined me.

"Oh hey guys!" She said.

"I think you should come down..." I said fearfully.

"And why is that?" She asked. I ran and hid behind Tadashi.

"THE THINGS MY EYES HAVE SEEN!!! I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!" I shrieked loudly. (Y/n) looked at me.

"What is it bro?" Tadashi asked.

"I... I saw...saw... Terrible... I speak... Unspeak... I ..." I trembled.

"What do you mean?!" (Y/n) asked, jumping down.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WEAR UNDERWEAR?!" I screamed.

"WHAT?!" She asked scared. She patted the sides of her leg. I laughed hard.

"Kidding! Jokes on you!" Tadashi joined.

"I AM wearing underwear AND shorts thank you very much!... You guys scared me!" (y/n) said.

"YAS! We WIN!" I screamed.

"What?!" (Y/n) asked confused.

"You just admitted you got scared! We pranked you bad! Ooohhh!" Tadashi laughed. (Y/n) just stood there speechless as we did a little victory dance.

(Y/n) P.O.V

How was that possible?! I can't believe it, they BEAT me! I'll get em back...