Happy Holiday (Pt 3)

(Y/n) P.O.V

I sighed. This holiday was not going as planned. I woke up early and headed straight to the brother's room.

Each of them was asleep in their bed, sprawled out. I walked over and gently shook Hiro awake. Nothing.

"WAKE UP YOU GUYS!" I called.

The two bolted up and glared at me. "Shut up..." Hiro whined as they fell back asleep. Lazy...

I rose my hands in defence. "Fine- don't say I didn't warn you!" I exclaimed, leaving their room.

I ran to the kitchen where Aunt Cass and mum were. "It's nice to be back in this house eh?" My mum asked.

"Yeah... " I nodded.

"Listen- we got to pick up the pigs from Jessica's house- remember we left them there when we flew to Australia?" She asked.

"Oh yeah... And the chickens!" I cooed.

"I got those last night... One of them died however- I think somethings eating them." My mum frowned.

"I can bring them inside." I offered.

"What's eating them??" Aunt Cass asked.

"Wild animal." I replied, running out the house and walking to Jessica's house.

Jessica was an old friend who was minding our pigs, it would be nice to bring them home for a little so we decided to take them back.

I knocked on her door and smiled when she opened. She knew we were coming so she got the pigs prepared and helped me bring all three of them to the house.

I waved good bye and moved them to the backyard. However, their pen was broken.

"Mum! We need a new pig pen... And chicken pen." I sighed.

"Where do we put them then?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Inside the house- the chickens will be fine with Hiro and Tadashi until I get a new one... The pigs will stay in the spare pen upstairs." My mum exclaimed.

I nodded and picked up the two chickens. They were quite heavy but at least the two roosters and their baby chicks followed.

I opened the brothers room and grinned to see them asleep.

I place the chickens inside as the roosters jumped on top of  Tadahsi's bed.

All 12 chicks were with their mothers as I shut the door. The roosters began to call and the brothers woke with a start, screaming and shouting.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Tadashi yelled as Hiro jumped out of bed.

"Why are there chickens here?!?" Hiro exclaimed.

"Their pen is being upgraded, it's not for long." I explained.

"I didn't even know you had chickens." Tadashi said as he pet a chick.

"We have three pigs to." I added.

"Where are they now?" Hiro asked, sitting down.

"Um... Downstairs." I said, locking the animals up in the spare pen.

"Are they contained?" Tadashi asked.

"Not yet- I'm moving them to the spare pen, their old one outside is broken."

Suddenly there was a crash outside. We opened the door to see three pink blobs rush past.

"WHAT?!" Tadashi called. A few oinks soon answered our confused questions.

"Oh no... Pigs on the loose!" I yelled, dragging both of them outside.

As soon as we spotted them, we began a pig chase, one each.

"IS THIS SOMETHING YOU NORMALLY DO?!" Hiro yelled as they split apart.

"ONLY IF I FORGET TO LOCK THE PEN!" I yelled, chasing one down the hall.

I jumped on top of the pig I was chasing and pinned it down, wrestling with it until it calmed down.

I picked the fat pig up and carried it upstairs, locking it up.

The two boys also arrived with a pig in each arm. "That was the craziest thing I've ever done." Hiro exclaimed, stuffing the poor fat pig through the pen door.

"Well that's only the beginning." I stated, locking it up.

"We just have to wait for mum to pick up the new pens." I stated, leading the two out the door.

"Wow... I never knew this would be fun..." Tadashi exclaimed.

"That's one of the chores done." I beamed.

"That's a chore?!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Yeah..." I grinned. "I take you are gonna be waking up to help with the chores now?" I asked.

"Duh! Besides- if those roosters keep wailing, every morning wherever they are, we will wake up for sure." Tadashi grinned.

"Ha yeah... That's all part of the fun... Oh and tomorrow we are bringing in the maids!" I grinned.

"MAIDS?!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Yeah! The cook, several maids, cleaners, personal baby sitters, gardener and servants arrive!" I cheered.

"WHAT?!" They exclaimed.

"One dollar is like 50 peso guys..." I reminded them. "They can't all afford a proper job."

"Well... We could bring them to Australia to continue working for us!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Most of them don't have a passport... Just enjoy it while it lasts oaky?" I laughed.