Happy Holidays (Pt 4)

I wanna give credit to Unicorn2824 for the idea of using Taho! enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I groaned as Hiro complained once more. "The maids refuse to give me stuff to eat!" He yelled.

"That's because they haven't told the cook to make anything." Tadashi reminded him.

"Ugh... well, Juiceset-" Hiro called.

"It's Jussette stupid." I exclaimed.

"Anyways, can i have a glass of water?" Hiro requested. i sighed.

"Hiro... get up your ass and walk." I spat. Hiro sighed and got up as my mom entered the room with Aunt Cass.

"We are going out for lunch today! Isn't that exciting?!" Aunt Cass squealed.

"Before you speak- just remember your first opinions on chores and how that changed." I exclaimed.

Hiro and Tadashi shrugged. "When do we leave?"

"Right now!" My mum beamed. The three of us scrambled to pull our shoes on and rushed out the door, catching up to Aunt Cass and my mom. We ended up going to the restaurant down the road, it was a traditional place that had my most favorite foods!

"What do you want guys?" Aunt Cass asked as a menu was handed. I scanned the page for the "Special Traditions". That's where i found my first food, taho and the second one, balut. Tadashi and Hiro agreed on pizza which kind of defeated the purpose on coming here.

"No, first you have something traditional then you can have pizza!" Aunt Cass frowned.

"Alright, fair enough, what do you suggest (Y/n)?" Hiro asked. i grinned.

"What i'm having! Taho and balut!" I smirked.

"Okay then we will have that!" Tadashi exclaimed. My mom gave a small smile as the waiter appeared.

"Hi! Can we start with just a small entree?" My mom asked. The waiter nodded. "Great! We will start with the kids..."

"Three balut eggs and three of the taho oh and can the taho come out first?" I requested.

"Sure." The waiter said. "And for you two?"

"We will skip the entree, we will have a small ham and cheese pizza." My mom said as Tadashi and Hiro groaned.

"Let this serve as a punishment for making two maids chase after you." Aunt Cass said.

We waited for a while until the taho had arrived. Instantly, Hiro and Tadashi pushed it away. "What is it!?" Hiro yelled.

"Taho! it has silken tofu, arnibal, and sago pearls! It's really yummy! Try it!" I exclaimed, scooping pieces out with a spoon and placing a straw in the cup. The brothers hesitantly copied and began to taste it.

"It's sweet..." Tadashi exclaimed.

"No duh..." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not half that bad!" Hiro exclaimed, continuing to devour it. That's when i eyed the three eggs coming our way.

"The balut is here!' I grinned, pushing the taho away. Yes we had dessert before lunch but who cares!

 Yes we had dessert before lunch but who cares!

(Taho)

"Wait is balut another term for boiled egg or something?" Tadashi asked as the eggs were served.

"Um well, not exactly..." My mom said, pulling out her phone. "Recording them." She mouthed to me. I snickered and nodded.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Eat!" I exclaimed.

Tadashi and Hiro looked at me weirdly before picking the egg up. Slowly, they peeled the top of the egg up before screaming like girls and chucking the egg on their plate. The shell cracked to reveal the baby duck inside.

"What the heck is that!?" Hiro shrieked.

"A baby duck?" Tadashi guessed, poking it with a knife.

"Yeah a baby duck!" I laughed, opening mine to show them.

"YOU EAT THIS?!" Hiro asked in horror. "It's staring at me."

"It's dead Hiro- stop whining and woman up! EAT IT!" I giggled, picking mine up and eating it. They both gagged as i ripped the head off the bird and squishing it with my fingers.

"Don't play with your food." My mom said between fits of laughter.

"It loves you Hiro!" Aunt Cass grinned as i shoved it up into his face. Hiro yelped and moved away, hugging Tadashi.

"It's creepy! It's eyeballs are looking at me!!!" He shrieked as i dropped the head.

"Dude, it's just a duck!" I laughed.

"You gonna eat that?" I asked, pointing to each of their ducks.

"Nope! You take that balut away." Tadashi shuddered.

" Tadashi shuddered

(Balut)

Both the brothers watched in horror as i devoured the ducks. "You are a monster." Tadashi said in disgust.

"Meh, time for pizza!" I squealed.

"Thank god..." Hiro said.

"And what's better is that we ordered a pizza with pieces of ham and DUCK on it!" Aunt Cass laughed as Tadashi and Hiro began to freak out.

"You guys are so funny." i said.

"Us!? You murdered a baby duck!" Tadashi exclaimed

"And you nearly wasted good food." I argued, laughing at the two.