Spy Force

(Y/n)   P.O.V

"THEY WHAT?!" I screeched.

"They are planning to steal the fire stone from the current guardian." My boss stated.

"Who's the current guardian of the stone?" I asked.

"Frederick, current superhero of Big Hero 6."

"What can I do to help?" I asked.

"Attend his grand party tonight and guard the stone."

"Okay, got that." I said, hanging up.

I exited my bedroom and pressed a few buttons on the wall. Out popped my spy suit which I always wore.

I pulled it on and gathered my gadgets, pulling a dress on top of my uniform. Fred was one of my best friends since high school, when he left high school, I felt really alone, the rest of the gang had left and since Hiro was a genius...

I was eventually admitted into SFS, San Fransokyo Spies, a secret co operation to help protect the world.

Currently our enemy was aiming to steal the Fire stone, a stone that could power the worlds largest nuclear reactive laser.

Fred had no idea the stone was powerful, I just told him it was a rare collective item.

I entered the mansion happily and greeted the gang, keeping my eye out for any suspicious people.

The time flew by relatively quickly and before I knew it, we were surprise attacked.

"WHATS GOING ON?!" Fred yelled. I gasped.

"THE FIRE STONE!" I screamed, running into Fred's room. The gang followed me as I punched a glass cupboard and pulled the stone out.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Honey Lemon asked.

"No time now!" I exclaimed as we ran back to the main hall, everyone had left.

Everyone but the enemy.

"THERES THE FIRE STONE!" They called, I ran backwards but tripped on my dress, why didn't I take it off?!

The stone went flying out of my hand and straight into the enemies, resulting in them running off.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed. "This is really bad... Oh my god!!!" I panicked.

"What's going on?" GoGo asked.

"Who were they?" Wasabi asked.

"Why did they steal that comic merchandise?" Fred asked.

"That's no merchandise, that's the key to the worlds largest nuclear reactor laser gun." I exclaimed. "Unzip my dress Hiro." I demanded.

"Sorry what?!" He asked.

"Do it!" I said, he awkwardly undid it and I pulled it off, revealing my spy suit. I loaded my grappling hook and took aim to the ceiling.

"You're a spy?!" Honey Lemon asked.

"Yes! Now grab on!" I said, holding Hiro's hand, I shot the hook and realed it in, pulling me up and Hiro up along with the rest of the gang.

"That stone needs to be retrieved... We must hurry to my home and get geared up." I stated.

We all ran to my home when I noticed all my transport pods were broken, all but one.

"I can only take one of you with me! You need to be smart, quick, strong and a high flexibility." I said quickly.

"Hiro should go." GoGo stated, pushing him forward, the rest of the team nodded.

"Okay, put this on." I said, handing him a series of protective pads and a suit.

"Where does this go?" Hiro asked confused.

"Uh... I'll give you a hint, it'll help you if you fall in the splits on a pole." Hiro nodded and went to a bathroom to change.

Once he was done, we climbed into the pod and took off, flying off to the laser gun.

"Stop them before they put the stone on the slot, that's the goal." I explained, Hiro nodded.

We landed and snuck into the building where the stone was about to be placed into position.

We snuck around to the gun and knocked out the guards except for one who threw the stone and grabbed me tightly. Hiro gasped and grabbed the stone, turning around to see me with the guard and a knife against my neck.

"The stone! Or her life..." He sneered, Hiro stared in shock.

"No Hiro! Get rid of the stone!" I screamed.

"But what about you!" He exclaimed. I shook my head as the guard pressed the knife closer.

"Okay! I'll give you the stone!" Hiro exclaimed.

"NO HIRO!-"

"Shut it princess." The guard growled. Hiro walked forward and grabbed my hand and held the stone out in front of the guard.

He let go and took me to him, turning around to kick his hand, he dropped the stone and it smashed on the hard floor.

"NO!!!" The guard yelled. As we cheered. We ran back to the pod and flew back.

"We make a great team you and me." I smiled.

"Yeah we do, you do the nearly dying and I do the saving." Hiro joked.

"I can eject your seat..." I warned laughing.