For Safe Measures

(Y/n) P.O.V

"No girls allowed, I'm sorry." The lady at the office said.

"But that's not possible... There are other girls attending this school." I pointed out.

"They were here before the new rules were put into play, they are permitted to finish their education." The lady explained.

"Oh... I see... Thank you..." I said, tears in my eyes. I walked out of the grand building and walked straight home.

Ever since Professor Callahan was out of jail, he changed. He made SFIT an all boys school which crushed my hopes and dreams of going there when I graduated high school.

I was a 13 year old genius! I should have been able to think of something! But no... I couldn't.

I was a girl and needed to be a boy... What could I do? And that's when an idea came to me.

Who knows what the punishment would be if I got caught but it was worth it. I would dress as a boy.

I ran home excited and began to practise making myself look like a guy. I had to use make up to hide some of my feminine details on my face and I had to wear a little more clothing to hide my bodily features.

Eventually, I was practically looking like a guy. "Hello! I am Kevin... No... hi! I'm Kevin!" I kept testing out my voice until I reached a certain tone that sounded male.

I walked out of my home and to SFIT once more, and back up to the office lady, praying that she wouldn't recognise me.

Thank fully she didn't and I enrolled myself to the school.

Hiro's P.O.V

"And now we have a new student coming in today, everyone, this is Kevin." Professor Callaghan introduced.

I still disliked Callaghan after he banned girls from coming here. Luckily GoGo and Honey Lemon were allowed to finish their education.

"Kevin, you will sit next to Hiro." And the next thing you knowing, the new kid Kevin is next to me.

The awkward thing was that Kevin kept staring at me like a crazy fan girl, I shrugged it off however and continued with school.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Oh no! I can't fall in love with Hiro! I can't! I'm a guy... Look like a guy! I need to like girls... Well... While I am dressed as Kevin that is.

I continued to do my work after I caught myself staring at Hiro and completed the mini pop quiz we were given, receiving top marks as expected.

At the end of the day I ran home to change back into my normal attire, proud that I outsmarted over 500 students and teachers

The next day was basic, I transformed myself in Kevin again and walked to school. Instead of going to class however, I went to my lab where I spent my free day in.

At one point, I heard a knock on my door. "Hello?" I asked, opening the door to reveal Hiro with some people.

"Hi Kevin! I want you to meet some people." Hiro smiled, bringing some people in with a robot.

"These are my friends Honey Lemon, GoGo, wasabi, fred and Baymax!" Hiro smiled. I waved hello and started to talk to them, sharing common interests.

After a week, I had forgotten I was sneaking around the school as a pretend guy, it felt like a daily routine to dress as a guy but I still didn't deny my crush for Hiro.

I entered the school building where Professor Callaghan was. "Freeze Kevin... Or should I say (y/n)?" He revealed. I was shocked, how did he find out?!

And that's when I noticed an article in the newspaper he was holding, it was a New York Times paper mentioning how I cheated the SFIT school boy rule system. I bit my lip as the whole school gathered around.

"HE IS A GIRL!" The professor yelled, grabbing my writs tightly and hoisting it up so I couldn't move. My eyes met with Hiro as I was shamefully exposed.

He forced me to remove my make up and fakery in front of everyone and soon I was myself again.

"You will be really sorry young (y/n)... You will be sorry." Callaghan whispered.

"STOP!" A voice called, it was Hiro? "So what if she's a girl? She's proven that girls can be just as smart as boys by fooling all us students and teachers! For a moment, you to believed she was a boy, her grades are higher than all of ours and I think girls should be allowed, who's with me?!" He asked.

The crowd erupted in cheers as I ran to Hiro and tackled him in a hug. "Thank you so much!" I cheered.

"No problem." He smiled.