One of a Kind

So yes the song is from Tinkerbell and the legend of the neverbeast... Honestly I liked Fawn's old hair...  Am I the only one who thought Tinkerbell should have been more involved in the movie? It does say "Tinkerbell" ... Anyways, the song is called "strange sight"

(Y/n) P.O.V

Every since I've met him he's been a mystery.

I'm referring to the kid known as Hiro Hamada.  He stays in his lab room most of the time, refuses any offers of help, has strange habits and above all is... Different.

A good different of course! But he is such a mystery to everyone! I feel like I want - scratch that, NEED to know more about him.

And that is what I intend to do.

"Strange sight
You stand in the light
You're wrong but you're right
My hearts beating wildly
Strange
How I'm scared but delighted
Afraid but excited too"

Unfortunately Hiro has other plans. I can easily follow him around and talk to him, but he just doesn't respond!

"Sooo, whatcha making bro?"

"Something." Wow, so helpful. Grabbing my notebook I get ready to take notes, walking around him as if he were some experiment.

"Wanna hang out later?" I asked.

"..." Was all I got.

"Why not? No answer. "Why not... Can you tell me?" Still no answer.

"Why are you so distant from others?" I asked myself.

"You have a cold heart
You're reckless and distant
But I'll be persistent
I will understand you
Strange
How I'm drawn to the danger
I'll reach out my hand to you"

Eventually I received a response. "Do you think you could quit annoying me?!" Ouch.

"I don't mean to- I just... Am curious about you! I mean, you're... Very... Self wary..." The boy turned around confused..

"Do you want me to leave you alone?"  Hiro only ignored me and continued his work.

"Do you long to be left all alone?
Set apart with a heart made of stone
Let me help, let's begin
Let me learn, won't you let me in?
All the light, let it show"

Hiro sighed and rubbed his face. That was probably enough investigating for today.

Although my curiosity still annoyed me. Why did I find him so special? Is it because he is different and... Unusual?

Why do I feel like I need to know more about him?! He likes being alone and doesn't want to be disturbed... Is that what triggered my curiosity?

Or is it the fact that I want to see him acting differently? To see that I can accomplish something and change him...?

"You are a strange sight
Some new kind of wonder
With good hidden under
I'm sure that it's true
Strange
How your dark doesn't faze me
No, I won't give up on you"

One thing is certain and that is I won't give up.

Why does he keep to himself?! The same question buzzed around my head like an annoying fly.

Why does he hate people helping him?

Why doesn't he talk to us?

Respond to us??

Have a tough heart?

Does he like being alone? Antisocial? Non responsive? Being stone hearted?

"Do you long to be left all alone?
Set apart with a heart made of stone
Let me help, let's begin
Let me learn, won't you let me in?
All the light, let it show"

I sighed and started singing subconsciously, not bothering to keep my voice down...

Hiro's P.O.V

Something snapped in me when I heard (y/n)'s voice. Of course I knew it was her singing... But out of everything she attempted to gain my attention, only her singing got me.

I walked out of my lab and walked by the rest of the gang, gaining faces of shock as I walked by.

No one ever saw me out of my lab yet here I was, walking down to (y/n)'s .

"If you're caught in the shadow then turn around
Lost in the darkness, you will be found
If you hear my voice, follow the sound
'Cause I'm here to guide you home"

I knocked on her door and opened it, stopping once she saw me. "Hiro?! Why are you.... Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed.

"Do you long to be left all alone?
Set apart with a heart made of stone
Let me help, let's begin
Let me learn, won't you let me in?
All the light, let it show"

"... Hi..." I mumbled.

"You're actually here..." She gasped.

"Yeah... I... I guess i wanted to say hi." I shrugged.  "And... not be alone."

"Do you long to be left all alone?
Set apart with a heart made of stone
There's a light that you shine
There's a love, I see it in your eyes
All the dark, let it go
You're not alone"