Finish Line

By bossodalbs

The racer named Alyssa Valdez met the Hottest doctor in town, Dennise Michelle Lazaro.m More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
SPECIAL CHAPTER
New Story

8

6.9K 141 4
By bossodalbs

Aly's P.O.V

shet guys. Tangina. hindi ko maexplain pero fuck. Kinikilig ako. bullshit. like damn fuck.

Dennise is different from the girls i met. I mean. she's the only one who can give me this feeling. not even Laura.

I think my decision is right to know her more.

I drove back to our house and entered my room. Im feeling giddy right now.

i opened my instagram and stalked Dennise.

i clicked her name and i smiled.

"Thank you for this Pogi! A." I read the caption for the image of blue roses. im smiling from ear to ear and shit. this is so corny.

the a notification popped.

laura lehmann has a dm for you.

"baby. come back to me."

"Lau. how many times do i have to tell you that i am done. If you're not Laura. Let me go" I replied

I loved Laura. pero nawala na. She loves so much that gets into the point na nasakal na ako. not literally ha. but we know that term when it comes to relationship naman. so yeah. nasasakala ako. yung tipo na. i need to update her minu minuto. i need to tell her where im going everytime i go out with my friends. I dont have a liberty to have fun. parang sa kanya nalang umikot ang mundo ko.

"baby. i am not letting you go! is this because of the doctor i saw you with a while ago?" Laura replied.

damn this woman she's crazy.

"are you stalking me Lau? swear its not funny anymore."

"So it's her? humanda sakin yang babae mo."

"Laura! cut the shit. this is not funny anymore! stop including people na hindi naman included sa Relationship natin. you're just making things complicted."

"now you're mad? babae mo nga yun! that's why you broke up with me!"

"Laura it is not about her! its about us! stop blaming her because its nit her fault! its yours!"

Im fucking infuriated right now.

"Oh its my fault right now? who ended our relationship? its you diba?"

"this is nothing lau. you're just making things complicated. bye."

"wait for my revenge baby. just wait for it."

"bullshit!" i shouted punch the wall.

then suddenly. i remembered I have Den's number.

i quickly compose a message for her.

"Hey. Im home. I already miss you. have a good night, pretty." I send the message and a smile slowly crept on my face.

only Dennise can lighten up my mood. only her.

"Hey too. Thats good you're home. get some rest. Good night too! oh and i miss you too."

I smiled and closed my eyes.

--

Den's P.O.V

"good morning gorgeous!  i need to go early sa school. hehe. dont skip your meals okay? i miss u. ;)" I smile upon reading Aly's message. she's super sweet. hehe

i checked the time and it's already ten forty eight am.

"Just woke up. take care. dont skip your meals too. i miss you too. :)"
i giggled and send the message. this Alyssa making me crazy.

i got up and went to the bathroom to prepare for my Duty today.

I went to starbucks to grab doughnut and coffee.

i was holding my Java chip when i saw a lady nagging at my secretary.

"i need to see that bitch!"

"hey what's the commotion all about?" i asked

"oh you're here.whore,slut, bitch!"

"Okay. Im not whore,slut or everything. who are you? and who told you you have any rights to shout        at my secretary." I calmly said.

"doctora. hinahanap nya po kayo. i cant do anything para mapaalis sya. i called the security pero no response." She nervously said.

"i can handle this Nicole."

"So who are you?" I asked and looked directly in her eyes

"Im Alyssa's Girlfriend. stop flirting with her." She said. oh the hell i care

"Ah. you're the one she dumped because of her cars?" Bow down bitch. im the queen bitch.

"You bitch!" she was about to tackle me when someone grab her hand.

"Laura!" I looked at her.

"So this is the doctor?" That laura said and laughed.

"You're Jerk Alyssa!" Laura shouted.

"Lau. calm down. Don't make a scene. please lang. i want to talk to you privately." She said and they excuse themself. i give Nicole a weak smile and entered my office.

Aly's P.O.V.

I entered St.Lukes and smiled at some nurses there. they just blushed and i dont know why. im not even attractive nga.

Im heading my way to Den's office when i saw two familiar figures.

"Lau?" i whispered and realize they're fighting. i quickly run and grab Laura's arm.

i looked at Den and she really looked pissed.

i just excuse myself and laura.

We went to the emergency stairs and   we were both silent.

"Lau." i called her but she started sobbing.

"Laura." I called her again.

"ly? how can i unlove you? " i saw pain in her eyes.

"Lau. just let yourself free." i said and held her cheeks.

"Laura. I loved you. i loved you to the point i made you the center of my life. but i dont think that wasnt enough. Laura i dont feel the same way before. Nasasakal ako. i dont want to hurt you but its too much. " I said and looked at her. she's still sobbing.

she hugged me tight.

"Aly. dont do this to me. please. im begging you. I love you. I really really really love you. it pains me that you dont love me anymore. it hurts that im not the center of your life anymore. Ly I love you. dont let me go. you're enough for me." she said while sobbing.

"Lau. remember what i've said to you? even if we fall short. you'll always have a spot in my heart." I said sincerely.

"Alyssa i cant let you go." she said.

"You can Lau. just give yourself a time." i said ang hug her tightly.

We were hugging each other for a while ago when she pulled herself.

"Alyssa. The doctor? Sya naba?" She asked. I suddenly smiled nervously.

"she's my friend. hehe" i said and laugh nervously. bakit ba ang daming tanong nito?

"i dont think so. Ly. Promise me. you wont hurt her." she said and i smiled.

"Never. never." I said and smiled but quickly faded when i realized that i admitted that den and are have something.

"never Ly. Love her more than you love Anyone. If she can make you happy. Ill let you go. but if she will hurt you. swear to Apollo. i will hang her in Apollo's Temple." I laughed. they really love Greek Goddesses.

"Too much hehe." I laughed and looked at her.

"Ly. Seriously. Im dying inside. But i will let you go. this time I will. even if it pains me." laura said and sob again.

"Thank you Lau. Thanks." I said and kissed her forehead

"If she hurt you. Im waiting for you. I will always wait for you to come back to me." Laura said and pulled herself.

"I need to go. I cant take this anymore." She said and I nodded she ran and I shook my head. I slightly punched the wall.

bakit kailangan pa namin humantong sa ganto? ayoko ng may nasasaktan but wala akong magawa. i cant do anything.

"Dennise." I called her. She's damn gorgeous. She's a masterpiece.

"Are you together again?" she asked bitterly. is she jealous?

"NO! Den never!" I said and sit infront of her.

"Oh I thought. Sige una na muna ako. Magrorounds ako." dennise said and wear her lab coat.

i held her hand but she swatted my hand.

"Den." I said and looked at her. she just rolled her eyes. okay what did i do this time.

--

"Aly!" someone's tapping my shoulder.

"Ells?" i asked while rubbing my eyes.

"the one and only. bakit dyan kaba natutulog? where's besh?" she asked.

"Im waiting for Den. magrorounds daw sya eh." Nalungkot naman ako ng maalala ko ang nangyari kanina.

"what's with the face?" she asked and i just shook my head.

"You want anything for snack?" I asked ella and stood up.

"Chicken Sandwich from Mcdonald's will do." Ella said and i nodded.

I was about to open the door when someone opened it.

--
walang kwenta. hahahaha charrrr :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 114 59
"Kapag ba hindi tayo nagkita ulit, hahayaan mo ba ako na hanapin ka?"
9.4K 286 18
AshMatt fanfic
89.5K 3.2K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...