Taekooked × Oneshots

By taekook-ish

I'll tell the world that you're mine. toptae « bottomkook More

💛 Jirae's Note
💜 I want you more than I hate you
💜 You could be my only star
💜 We Don't Need a Reason
💙 Aim For My Heart
💙 First Snow
💙 Heartbreak Boy
💙 Unspoken Rules
💜 Nothing Is Forever
💜 Dead Leaves
💜 Feelings And What Not
💜 Can You Stay?
💜 Just The Way You Are
💜 His Kookie
💜 Bad Boys Fall In Love, Too
💜 Baby Maybe
💜 Kisses
💚 Marrying
💜 Kids Don't Lie
💜 Little Sweetheart
💜 Group Chat
💜 Teacher Crush ½
💜 Teacher Crush ²
💜 For Eternity
💜 Wrong Twin ⅓
💜 Wrong Twin ⅔
💜 Wrong Twin ³
💛 Requests Open
💙 If I Lost You
💙 Bunny Needs Attention
💙 Farewell, Love
💙 Submissiveness Can't Be Bad, Right?
💙 Hold You Again
💙 Rather Than You
💙 Whipped For You
💙 EX-BOY
💜 Can I Have This Dance?
💜 Parenting 101
💜 Missing Piece
💙 There's no me without you
💙 Yours, A Million Times Over
💙 Little Romances
💙 Indirect Message
💜 Mints and Lilies
💛 #ARMYSelcaDay
💛 #WorldwideHandsomeDay
💛 Calling All Royals
💜 [NEW] Double Trouble
💜 [NEW ] I could fall or I could fly

💙 Tell The World That You're Mine

14.7K 534 456
By taekook-ish

Requested by: thatbeatgirlxx
Genre: Youtuber!Taehyung, Bangtan!OT6, Fluff

📹🎬

"What's up guys, it's me, V~ Welcoming you to another episode of my crazy little world." Taehyung chuckles, his chair swiveled from left to right from his constant movement as he talked about random things; but that is only one of the things that Jungkook loves about  Taehyung.

It was always like this, Jungkook would always be one of the first from the millions people to be watching the latest videos on Taehyung's channel.

Well, why wouldn't he watch his boyfriend be adorable in front of the camera?

Seokjin smiles at his dongsaeng, staring happily and lovingly at his boyfriend. Jungkook's been giddy since this morning because Taehyung had spoiled him that he would be posting a video today.

"Kookie, you should have your makeup put on after Tae's video, okay?" Seokjin gently says and Jungkook nods, not tearing his eyes from his phone's screen. Seokjin understands, it's been two months since Jungkook had seen his Taehyung in flesh due to their busy schedules and promotions and he knows that Jungkook misses Taehyung dearly, and vice versa.

"So guys, don't forget to type in your suggestions on my twitter page located in the links below," The YouTuber says pointing at the links below the video, "and I will personally choose one suggestion that will be the subject for my next video."

The video soon ends, much to Jungkook's disliking, he wanted to keep looking at Taehyung but sadly, the three-minute vlog had to end but it wouldn't be complete without Taehyung saying,

"And to my favorite biscuit who will be performing his live stage tonight: good luck, baby. I love you so much. I'll be watching!" Taehyung then blows a flying kiss to he camera and Jungkook's face flushes at the little message. He pretended to catch the flying kiss from the camera and held it closer to his lips, as if Taehyung just kissed him.

He then proceeds to read the comments that have been posted just a while ago.

mrs_taehyung_kim
Tae's so cute asdfghjkl ><

jirae
V x Mystery Boyfriend 69ever

btsthefanatic6543
fck hes sooooo handsome!!!

kpopATyourservice
marry me plsssssss...!

One Direction and Zayn should do a collab
Ahhh, "little biscuit"! That's so adorable! Stay strong you guys ❤

KreaseWu
i love it when he calls his boyfriend cute nicknames~

It's nice to know most of Taehyung's fans support Taehyung being openly gay and in a relationship with an idol. It has been nine months since Taehyung and Jungkook started dating, and without fail, Taehyung had mentioned his idol boyfriend in every video in those past months.

But Taehyung never said a name. It's a decision between the two of them that they will find the right time to tell their fans about their relationship. Jungkook goes to Taehyung's twitter profile and sees the user had been bombarded with @/kimtaeV requests and suggestions on what V should do for his next video, but this tweet caught Jungkook off guard as he let out an audible gasp.

jirae
@kimtaeV you should feature your baby biscuit in your next video. Pleeeease 🙏 #VxMysteryBoyfriend

And this tweet got 6,456 likes, 4,216 retweets and 10,361 replies most of they request the same thing. Actually, this idea isn't bad.

Who the hell is jirae? We should thank her genius mind.

Soon, most of other Taehyung's fans and followers were tweeting the same thing. #VxMysteryBoyfriend

seoksmin_svt
boyfriend in videos or he's not real #VxMysteryBoyfriend

Luhan, Kris, Tao and EXO should collab
That could be in your next video #VxMysteryBoyfriend

kendalljenners
What the fck is #VxMysteryBoyfriend?

Erbadi Say Lalalala
But how about V x Ryan Higa, is this not a thing anymore? #VxMysteryBoyfriend

infiresmehn
#VxMysteryBoyfriend #VxMysteryBoyfriend  #VxMysteryBoyfriend #VxMysteryBoyfriend

playingwithFIREEE
@kimtaeV  is your bf from exo/svt/bts bcos u famous af and practically a kpop star too so wyd #VxMysteryBoyfriend

Also, Jungkook has been meaning to talk to Taehyung about going public about their relationship. Jungkook is getting sick of these rumors circulating around the wesbites that he and Nayeon are dating, he and Yein are dating, he and Halla are dating, Yoona can't take her eyes off of him and so on. Just to get views into their page? It's getting ridiculous.

"Kook! It's your turn now!"

"Okay, hyung!"

Maybe he'll take that suggestion into consideration and talk with Taehyung about it later.

📹

"Ah, it's too dark here, I'll move to the living room first." Taehyung's groggy just-woke-up voice greets the younger. Jungkook lets out a soft chuckle.

"Morning, baby."

"Morning, hyung. I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"It's alright. I miss you." Jungkook's heart melts when Taehyung smiles and the older blows a kissy face towards the screen. "You saw the video yesterday, right?" Jungkook hums, hiding his face behind the blankets. Taehyung hums back, "That's good. Anyway, what did you wanna talk about?"

"I– uh..." Jungkook chews the insides of his cheeks, he's sure he wants to do this. He wants the world to know that this handsome YouTuber was his and his only. He knows Taehyung had been feeling the same, Taehyung had just been patiently waiting for the right moment as well. "I want to go public, hyung."

"You sure about that, Kookie?" Taehyung's tone was full of worry and concern for the younger. It's not like he doesn't want to, but Jungkook's safety is more important to Taehyung than his own. "Have you talked to your manager about that?"

"Yes, I have. Also with PD-nim. I want this, Tae. And I have a great idea for a way we can publicize us."

"Sure baby, whatever you're planning, I'm up for anything."

📹

Jungkook's POV

My manager decided to personally drive me to Taehyung's condo at another part of the city since he doesn't trust people in public transportations.

Everyone has been surprisingly supportive about Taehyung and I's relationship going public. I guess they've realized how much our love for each other is and that we were serious about each other.

How I met Taehyung is a pretty simple story. When he was holding a meet and greet fan event near our studio, I couldn't help but just ditch practice and go there. I was/am a big fan of Taehyung's vlogs. First of all, he's just too attractive not to notice out of all the YouTubers. Second, he gives me butterflies in every little thing he does. Third, it was kinda love at first sight when I met him at that event.

And that's when I knew he was also a fan of our group, too. Although he was Suga-biased because he said something about Yoongi-hyung infires him or something. He recognized me instantly without the sunglasses, face mask and hoodie on. I don't know why in the cliché world no one recognizes me, but he did.

Soon enough, we exchanged numbers, sneaked out of practice once in a while, meeting up and sometimes Taehyung visiting me during practice and eventually, we fell in love. After a year, he asked me to sneak out our dorm at such an ungodly hour and he confessed to me in the middle of the playground where we first hung out. I instantly said yes. And here we are, nine months, going ten, finally deciding to tell the world that he's mine.

Finally, we arrive at the building Taehyung's unit is located at. I see him waiting for me behind the glass doors of the entrance, playing with his phone. He looks up by the time I slide the van door open and he immediately runs towards me with arms open wide.

Only to be stopped by manager-hyung.

"You know the rules, Kim. Jungkook should not be seen in public or you are dead to me."

"Will do, Heechul-hyung!" Taehyung does a salute sign before winking at me and I looking away flushing. He always does dorky things like this that makes me want to giggle. "You better. Well, I'm off now, Kook. Stay out of trouble." Manager-hyung ruffles my hair and goes back to the van, driving away.

Taehyung didn't waste a second more, pulling me inside the building with my backpack slung on his shoulder. I will be staying with Taehyung for five days; since we were on post-promotion from activities, I practically whined to manager that I want to stay with Taehyung for the days off. I know it won't be a lot of time together but five free days with him is better than two months without.

When we reached his unit, I plop down on the sofabed and Taehyung follows, immediately tugging me to his side and hugs me from behind. My back pressed against Taehyung's chest, legs tangling with each other in a comfortable position, his arms draped around my body with our fingers entwined and my head resting on his shoulder. I turn my head around slightly, our eyes meet and the next thing we know, our lips are touching and I find myself sighing contendtedly. Oh, how I wish everyday is like this.

The idea of him able to hold me like this sinking in, words are unspoken but actions speak for the both of us. I'm so in love with Taehyung, I could probably scream to the world and tell them that Taehyung is mine.

Which reminds me, "Tae?" I break the kiss but my lips still lingering on his. He hums in response, eyes still closed. "About the going public thing..." I say and look away, my fingers started playing with themselves. What if I'm rushing things? What if he doesn't want to go public? Our careers are at stake here. Maybe I should think this through first?

"I waited months for you to say that. You're not backing out, are you?"

"No, it's just that what if people aren't going to take this like the way we want them to, or we could lose our careers an–"

"Baby, in situations like this, there are bound to be people who will contradict what we decide to do. But no matter what they say, I'll still love you. I'd leave everything behind just to be with you. We could even run away to the countryside and like build a farm or something. I don't care," I chuckle at his words, Taehyung always makes the situation lighter, one of the countless things I love about him. "just as long as I'm with you, I'm good for the rest of my life."

"You make me crazy, Tae."

"As do you, babe."

"Alright, we're doing this and nobody can stop us anymore. Come on, get up, we're starting now!"

"Aish, later. I'm comfortable like this. And it's only six in the morning. Let's sleep."

"But we should get up before lunch," I say and he kisses the side of my head, his eyes closing with a smile on his face. "Yes, mom. Now sleep."

📹

Five days pass by rather quickly but it wasn't time wasted. I spent 120 hours with him, cuddling, kissing, doing most of our activities together, using the time given. It didn't really bother me that we never left the flat. Who knows, it might be another month when I will get to hold him again. It broke my heart but I have to endure it until then.

Oh, I did a project with Taehyung for um... something, and I hope it will be a success. I just got back to the dorms, ready to conquer another stage for performances. It hasn't been two hours but I miss him already. It's like we're worlds apart; he's in Seoul, but so am I. Ugh, I'm exaggerating, but you get me?

My phone rings with Taehyung's special ringtone and I accept it without a second to spare. "Tae, I arrived safely."

"That's good to hear, bun. Oh, about the project,"

"Post it on the fourth, it'll be our monthly anniversary by then."

"Hooray, our 10th!" he giggles and I do, too, "Just don't read the comments when I post it, okay?"

"Okay, Tae. I have to go, we have a shoot today and I need to prepare. Love you~"

"Love you too, cupcake!"

I really hope most people will be open-minded and support us still. But even if they didn't, I'll still be happy because I have Taehyung by my side. I'd trade the world just to be with him.

"Fighting~" I whisper to myself before I got up to get ready for another busy day.

📹

April 4th, 2017
YouTuber Kim Taehyung and BTS' Jungkook publicize their relationship

OMG! Taehyung has been referring to Jungkook as his idol boyfriend all this time!

BTS' Jungkook opens up about his relationship with famous YouTuber Kim Taehyung

I Ship It – Taekook!

Are some of the hundreds of headlines that had been popping out every second ever since Taehyung posted the video at exactly 12 in the morning.

We even made it at the top of Twitter's trending list with the hashtag #Taekook.

It hasn't been 10 hours yet but our video already gained two million+ views and this is mostly streamed by ARMYs constantly sharing and fangirling about this and I couldn't helo but smile, "They're really supportive!" Jin-hyung says while he's scrolling through twitter. "Aw, Jungkookie~ You've really grown up! Mummy's so proud~"

📹

Third Person's POV (🎬 = video cuts)

"What's up guys, it's me V~ And today... I won't be doing my usual rants about everyday life. In fact, today, I will be introducing you to a very special person that the heavens have sent to me as the most beautiful blessing of my life."

🎬

A faint instrumental of some random love song is heard and a sleeping Jungkook appears on screen. Taehyung pokes Jungkook's cheek and the boy shuffles. "Kookie~" Taehyung giggles while continuing to poke Jungkook, "Tae, stop bothering me, I'm trying to sleep."

Taehyung comes into view while wobbly holding the camera, "He's cute, right?" he says before pecking Jungkook's cheek.

🎬

Next, the setting was in Taehyung's kitchen with Jungkook cooking something and Taehyung sits down filming him. "Babe, what are you making?"

Jungkook turns to look at Taehyung briefly then turning back to his cooking, "Pancakes. Do you want strawberry or blueberry toppings?"

"I should marry you already so you can cook for me everyday." Taehyung giggles that made Jungkook giggle as well, then focusing back to what he was making.

Taehyung wraps his free arm around Jungkook, the camera in view of Jungkook's closed up face. "You look so beautiful up close." Taehyung whispers and giggles again when he sees Jungkook's ears turning pink.

🎬

Taehyung is now in view, and he plops down beside his boyfriend who was indulged in the drama he was watching. "Say hello to YouTube, Kookie."

"Hello, YouTube!" Jungkook cheerfully greets. Taehyung chuckled before pecking Jungkook's cheek and nuzzling his face onto the crook of his lover's neck.

"You could've at least added more words."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm BTS' Golden Maknae Jungkook~"

"Are you promoting your group on my channel?"

"What? You said more words." Taehyung bursts out laughing, making Jungkook hit him playfully again and again.

🎬

"Bunny?"

"Hm?"

"You look extra pretty tonight." The younger male blushes as he hears the compliment that slipped out of Taehyung's mouth. He doesn't respond and continues to gaze at the stars from Taehyung's balcony. It was late at night but the lovers were staying up, looking at the clear night sky.

A short time of comfortable silence, Taehyung never removing his stare off of his Jungkook, he whispers, "I love you." And at those words, Jungkook smiles with his heart fluttering.

"I love you, too, Tae." He faces Taehyung who still had the camera running, Jungkook playfully stick out his tongue at him and they both burst out laughing softly.

Taehyung caresses his boyfriend's cheek, tucking back some strands of hair behind Jungkook's ear. "You mean the world to me."

🎬

The clip of videos containing Jungkook are over and it switches back to Taehyung sitting in front of the camera.

"Baby, it's been ten months since we first started going out and I couldn't ask for more after you came into my life. You're more than enough for me to call mine for the rest of my life. This is forever, Jeon Jungkook, my bunny, my angel, my everything. And now that the world knows, I don't have anything to hide anymore."

Taehyung wipes the unknowing tears that were falling, he smiles brightly, love filling the lenses of the camera, just as if he was talking to Jungkook face to face. "I love you, Kookie. Happy tenth month anniversary."

📹

The video ends with a crying mess Jungkook being hugged by his mommy Jin and the other members cooing over how they have planned to tell the world their relationship.

Jungkook is just so happy at the moment that he didn't hold back his tears. He wasn't expecting Taehyung to have a message for him, it was just simple words but those words assured Jungkook that Taehyung loved him endlessly.

A ring from Jungkook's cellphone stopped his crying and immediately pressed to his ear when he saw who was calling.

"Yah, pabo! You made me cry!"

"I'm sorry, bun."

"How am I going to perform in this state?"

"Just do your best like you always do. I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Okay." Jungkook's sniffles stop when he remembers he and Taehyung will be going out tonight, just the two of them. After all it is their tenth month anniversary.

📹🎬

jirae after taekook relationship was publicized: “shit imma make fanfictions about this couple and let them ruin my life.”

idk how youtubers work, i only watch ryan higa 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 808 36
"Did you witness the murder?" "What murder?" _____ Where a clueless person is getting bugged for having witnessed a murder. //taekook\\ Highest: #1 i...
1.7K 150 8
~ where taehyung breaks all the stereotypes of an omega. Top kook Bottom tae
807K 31.7K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
7.6K 344 11
He can't live without me... • Taekook • Top Jungkook • bottom Taehyung