Suicide Squad Imagines

By alyray04

I absolutely love the Joker from suicide squad and all the other characters so I decided to make this , so ye... More

The Joker
El Diablo
The Joker Pt.2
IMPORTANT
Harley Quinn
Requested by @diamondLovesAugustAA
Dead shot
When you met him
Worst Behaviour
That One Guy
Crazy People, Best People.
Crazy Meets Crazier
His Ass Is Mine
I Started A Joke
Cookies
Harassed
Joker's Daughter Dating
super suit!!
Suicide Squad
Little Game
He Upsets You
Well Then
Saved
TVD an SS
The Need
How you Cuddle?
psychotic
Warm Embrace (Chato Santana x Reader)
Secret Adoration (Joker x reader)
Chato Santana
Joker
You're So Sane
Locked
You were just a toy
his domination ~ the joker

Joker's Daughter

2.5K 63 2
By alyray04

(A/n: not mine!!!!)

The night was going absolutely perfect. You and your mother got dressed together, she did your makeup, you painted her nails, listened to music, laughing as it all happened before going to the club. The Joker watched his two girls together from the doorway of the bedroom. He had an air of confidence about him watching them jump up and down on his bed and wrap jewels around their necks that he bought for them.

"Harley, (y/n) it's time to go." You and your mother finished touching up your red lips and followed your father to the car. As you walked across the compound you saw a strange car parked outside the fence. It seemed like as soon as you looked over the headlights flicked off. Your father opened the door for you and held your hand as you stepped in.

"Daddy who does that car belong to?" The joker looked at the car zooming away. It was small and beaten up.

"Who cares. You look beautiful, princess." He brushed it off before shutting the door and climbing in the passenger side next to Frost. You smiled at him with your thoughts still on the car. As you drove away from the compound you tried to look out the window but the mysterious vehicle was gone.

The club was everything you hoped. You had some drinks and danced with Harley while the Joker was with a business partner. The hours passed and after a while you needed some air. You struggled to get through the crowd until you finally saw Frost.

"Uncle Johnny I need a smoke broke please." You said as you tied your hair up in a bun. He shook his head and led you outside the private exit.

You took the cigarette out of your purse and Frost flipped open a gold lighter for you. You breathed in and out taking in the relief when through the smoke you saw a man standing across the street. He was standing partly in the shadows all you could make out were his blue jeans and dark hair.

"Hey Uncle Johnny.... is that guy starin at you or me?" Frost looked across the street and put his hand in his jacket.

"If he's staring at you miss he'll get this." He turned his body towards the man and opened his jacket to reveal a gun. The man started to slowly walk down the street and you followed him with your eyes. Once he got to the corner you coughed on your smoke. He was getting into the same car that was parked at the compound. Except he didn't turn on the lights or drive away he just sat there.

"Uh.. uncle-" you went to say something right as his phone rang. He talked for a while before he grabbed the cigarette out of your hand and threw it on the ground to stomp it out.

"Im sorry miss but we have to go, boss said it's urgent." He grabbed your shoulder and led you to the car. You sat there waiting for your parents to walk out but the door slammed open against the side of the club and the Joker walked out in a rage. Harley followed with a very nervous look on her face you had never seen on her before. They got in the car and didn't say a word to you. You knew better than to question your father when he acted like this.

"What the fuck was that in there? Frost how did that thing even get in?" He growled. Frost shrugged his shoulders and shook his head too afraid to form words.

"Puddin what are we going to do? that scared the hell outta me ya know." Harley pouted at him and wrapped her arm around you in the back seat. Worried about her you couldn't help but inquire.

"Mom what's going on? What scared you?" Immediately your father spun around and gave you a stern look.

"Nothing is going on do you understand me? You don't have to worry about anything."

"But daddy you guys are"

"You heard me princess." He turned back around in his seat and leaned his head back and closed his eyes. This was unusual, he sometimes got angry or upset but he never got nervous. Harley stroked your hair and as you turned the corner you noticed the car that the man got into was gone. You kept an eye out as you pulled up to the compound but the car wasn't there.

At home before you could put your hand on the car door to open it your father had swung in opened and grabbed your hand and rushed you into the house. "You have to stay in your room tonight, someone will be outside the door if you need anything." He said, his voice was getting shaky.

"Daddy can you please tell me whats going on? Are you guys okay? Did someone hurt you?" The joker let out a chuckle at you asking that.

"You always worry about me. Don't you know im the one whose supposed to take care of you, huh?" he kissed your head and sat you down on the bed. "I told you it's nothing princess so listen to me."

"Im old enough to know if something is wrong with you guys."

"Your mom and I are fine. Do as I tell you and stay in your room." He walked out and you heard the door lock behind him. You saw the shadow of feet stand in front of the door. You knew there was no leaving that way. There was something wrong that your father wasn't sure how to handle. You could tell he was nervous and unsure of what to do. He said him and your mother were fine, that only meant one thing and the reason he was locking you away: you weren't fine.

The joker marched into the living room where Frost had placed the items all over the floor. In the middle of the business meeting at the club a goon brought in a package. He opened it up and fumed at the sight of the contents now spread all over his floor. Photos of the clown princess taken from afar, love letters for her detailing how he wanted to kiss her, hold her, marry her, there were rings and nightgowns and rose petals. The man who sent all this was obsessed with her. The note left with the box was the only thing addressed to the Joker himself. He picked it up and read over it again.

Dear Mr J,
Ive watched your daughter for so long. I have loved her for so long. She is the most beautiful and precious thing in my life. She doesn't know me but deep in her heart when I come for her she'll know we are meant to be. Please give this box to her to show her my devotion. I would like to ask that we have your blessing to get married. I know this must be hard for you but she will be so happy with me.

As he read the note over he clenched it in his fist and dropped it to his side. He paced back and forth breathing like a starving animal. He slammed his fists down on the bar not being able to hold them steady to pour a drink. Harley went over and caressed his back trying to calm him down.

"Puddin we should let her know, so shes careful." She whispered to him.

"No Harls, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of her knowing he exists. This will just scare her. I have to keep her from it." The Joker felt a pain shoot from his chest down to his stomach. How could he have missed it happening, how could he have been out of control and let this all unfold. He walked over to the items on the floor and kicked them all over. "Get rid of these Frost. Bring the idiot who brought them to me here."

"She knows something is wrong you know how curious she is Puddin! Besides she'll never stay locked in her room shes too much like you."

"Exactly she knows something is serious so yes she'll stay im there. She knows to listen to me too. You want her going out where this guy might be?" He began to get angrier and louder. Harley decided to stop questioning when the goon walked in dragged by Frost.

The Joker circled him and growled as he shook in terror. "You're going to tell me everything about the box."

"Boss... I uh... there was just a knock and then it was on the street."

"Oh so it flew and decided to land right outside my club? No one was there?" He grabbed the mans neck dug his nails in. "Some fucking pervert left it there for the princess and you're protecting him."

"No! No sir! Im not I swear. I didn't see his face. By the time I opened the door and looked around he was driving away in this shitty car and-" the mans words were cut short when a bullet fired right in between his eyes. The Joker didn't need to hear any more.

"Useless..." the Joker said putting it back in his holster. "All of them are goddamn useless. Frost! I know exactly what we need."

You stood in your closet picking out a new outfit. Black jeans, black hoodie, boots, no one would recognize you without your jewelry or your hair falling free. You laughed under your breath. Your father should know better than to lock you in your room without answers. You were going to find out what was going on. If it concerned you then you were going to fix it. You went to your window and looked down to make sure no more of your fathers men were there before you climbed out. You slid down the two stories and gently touched the grass. You snuck past the living room window and took a peak inside. Frost lecturing goons. Dad standing over a dead body. The usual. You ran away from the house over to the purple lambo ready to hot wire it.

"I thought I would have to come to you." A quiet voice said making you jump a little. The man through the smoke from the street. Your confidence quickly left you and you froze. "I'm guessing your father gave you the gift. I was planning to come find you. I understand why you couldn't wait. Love cant wait." He bgan to walk towards you and you stepped back.

"Who the hell are you? Stay away from me!" You put your hands up in defense.

"Don't be silly! I've waited for so long, watched you grow, now is the time for us. I saw it when you looked at me tonight leaving the house. That's when I knew it was time. I had that gift in my car for what felt like ages. I wanted to take you at the club, but that goddamn body guard." He started to twitch and snarl his words at you. He stepped closer and closer.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Don't you dare come any closer. My father will kill you for following me." You were expecting anything besides a stalker. You didn't know what to do. Your fathers actions made sense now.

"You'll learn my love. You don't need him anymore. You have me. I'll make you so happy." His eyes were terrifying. You knew it wasn't going to end well. You screamed for help as he looked you up and down before he jumped in the air towards you. You covered your eyes and screamed.

The sound of your voice was drowned out by the wave of bullets. You dropped to the ground. The guns kept firing before coming to a halt. You lifted your head when it was safe and saw your father standing there with his men. The mans body laid across from you. His eyes were still open staring at you. He coughed as blood overflowed from his mouth. You shot up and ran to your fathers arms.

"I thought I told you to stay in your room princess" he gripped you tightly to him and buried his face in your neck. His heart beat told him he was more scared than you.

"Can you punish me later and please take care of this guy huh?" You let out a fake laugh and he released you from his grip and walked over to the bleeding man.

He looked up at the Joker then over to you and lifted his his hand with what little strength he had left. Frost stepped in front of you to shield you from his sight. The joker stomped in his hand before putting the barrel of the gun to his forehead. He struggled to lift his head and say the words.

"I love her."

The Joker let out an inhuman noise and fired into the mans head until he was out of bullets. "You don't deserve her." He whispered to the scattered brains.

You pushed Frost out of the way and ran to your father. He picked you up in his arms and carried you away. You kept your head down on his shoulder, peaking slightly at the mess to make sure that he was really gone. You and your father clutched each other until you got in the house.

"You see what happens when you don't listen to me?" He wrapped his hands around your face and looked you deep in your eyes.

"You gotta come to my rescue?" You giggled trying to smooth over the situation. He just stared at you. Even the Joker wouldn't laugh now.

"It's not funny. Do you have any idea how it felt to think he was after you. That he had been following you and planning to take you from me?" He examined your face. He unclenched his jaw and just studied the face he loved so much. "Do you know how it felt to feel like I wasn't protecting you?"

Your stomach started to ache and tears filled your eyes. You felt bad for making jokes when he was in pain.

"Im sorry daddy, I am but...."

"But what princess?" "But you did protect me. He's gone. And I feel safe again." The word safe leaving your mouth meant the world to him. He ran his fingertips down your cheek before grabbing your waist and pulling you back into him. You kissed his cheek and sank into his embrace.

"Just one more thing."

"Yes daddy?"

"I know you smoke." The joker laughed in your ear and you smiled and sighed in relief. He was back. The Joker was back in control.

*
*
*
*
*
i honestly don't know what to say... Peace, Love, and a Bucket of Blood.

love,

alyray04

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
151K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
61.1K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...