The Catalyst (GirlXGirl)

By LBrooks23

~COMPLETED~ In a world that is overruled with corruption and a new incurable disease sweeping through several... More

Chp. 1 "New Best Friend"
Chp. 2 "One Year Later"
Chp. 3 "Attraction"
Chp. 4 "A New Face"
Chp. 5 "Undeniable Feelings"
Chp. 6 "Change of Plans"
Chp. 7 "Close Call"
Chp. 8 "Realization"
Chp. 9 "Here's the Plan"
Chp. 10 "Good Guys and Bad Guys"
Chp. 11 "Finishing Up"
Chp. 12 "Oops"
Chp. 13 "Revelation"
Chp. 14 "Who Am I?"
Chp. 15 "What's Next?"
Chp. 16 "The Call"
Chp. 17 "Recruiting"
Chp. 18 "Last Day"
Chp. 19 "Rehearsal"
Chp. 20 "A Familiar Face"
Chp. 21 "And We're Off!"
Chp. 22 "A Friendly Chat"
Chp. 24 "Meet the Masons"
Chp. 25 "Eye Opener"
Chp. 26 "Close Call"
Chp. 27 "Home Sweet Home"
Chp. 28 "New Ability"
Chp. 29 "A Serious Talk"
Chp. 30 "Untimely Introductions"
Chp. 31 "Proper Introductions"
Chp. 32 "Preparation"
Chp. 33 "Convincing Lies"
Chp. 34 "Bad News"
Chp. 35 "Secret Skills"
Chp. 36 "Goodbyes"
Chp. 37 "Phase 1"
Chp. 38 "Finally Alone"
Chp. 39 "Deep Thought"
Chp. 40 "Doctor Henson"
Chp. 41 "Down Time"
Chp. 42 "Pursuing Phase 3"
Chp. 43 "Surprise"
Chp. 44 "Welcome to the Bureau"
Chp. 45 "The Lab"
Chp. 46 "The Truth Sucks"
Chp. 47 "Deep Conversations"
Chp. 48 "It's a Date"
Chp. 49 "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"
Chp. 50 "Two-Sided Story"
Chp. 51 "Hard Work"
Chp. 52 "Great News"
Chp. 53 "Shocking Information"
Chp. 54 "Saving Avery"
Chp. 55 "Confessions"
Chp. 56 "Shocking Secrets"
Chp. 57 "Unexpected Call"
Chp. 58 "Old Wounds"
Chp. 59 "Training"
Chp. 60 "A Much Needed Talk"
Chp. 61 "Awkwad Introductions"
Chp. 62 "Business Meeting"
Chp. 63 "Late Night Talk"
Chp. 64 "Round Two"
Chp. 65 "Friendly Advice"
Chp. 66 "Forgive Me"
Chp. 67 "Morning After"
Chp. 68 "The Final Meeting"
Chp. 69 "The Plan's in Motion"
Chp. 70 "Mishap"
Chp. 71 "Plan B"
Chp. 72 "Escape"
Chp. 73 "The Final Chase"
Chp. 74 "Aftermath"
Chp. 75 "A Step Forward"
Chp. 76 "Welcome Home"
Chp. 77 "A New Beginning"

Chp. 23 "Arrived"

16.6K 851 109
By LBrooks23

Chp. 23 “Arrived”

After dinner we had booked it to the hotel in order to make it on time for check in, and soon we were hauling our things up to our rooms. Gage had picked a pretty decent hotel, and according to him it was only about twenty minutes from my parent’s house.

We hauled ourselves into the elevator and rose to the second floor. Avery, Max and I were nearly wide awake because of the naps we took on the way up here but Gage was exhausted. Our rooms were across from each other and I spoke, “Max, let your brother sleep, he’s exhausted.”

He rolled his eyes and pointed at Avery and me, “And you two don’t stay up too late, since we’re playing the adult game.”

I rolled my eyes at his comment and opened the door to our room, which only held one queen sized bed. It looked like the most comfortable bed as the fluffy white comforter looked like a cloud sitting on top of the mattress. I dropped my bag, throwing myself on the bed and realizing it was even more comfortable than it looked. Avery crawled over the bed and laid next to me, “This bed is amazing.”

“I can fall asleep right now.”

Avery shook her head, “You better not, we both need to shower.”

I glanced at the clock which read, 9:45, and I knew she was right. I felt way too grimy to sleep without cleaning up. I cupped her face and realized we hadn’t been able to talk about earlier today when she had been so gravely depressed because of her parents who were absent from graduation. I whispered, “Do you want to talk about earlier today?”

She stiffened at the thought and shook her head, “No… maybe tomorrow on our way home or something. I don’t want to ruin this mood and possibly your day tomorrow when we meet your parents…”

It nearly broke my heart hearing that because she was being considerate of me, which I didn’t deserve but accepted. I knew she was avoiding the conversation for multiple reasons, but she figured the one she gave me was the most reasonable.

She nudged me towards the bathroom, “Hurry.”

I smiled, getting up and grabbing a pair of shorts and I tank top. I started the water and fantasized about Avery showering. Her golden skin soaked from head to toe with water, her flat stomach and her toned thighs. I nearly had to sit down on the toilet because my legs were getting weak just thinking about her that way.

And in the back of my mind I wished she would’ve joined me in the shower.

I could always stick my head out the door and ask her to join me, but I still felt like it was too soon. We obviously felt strong emotions towards each other but maybe she felt that it was too soon for that kind of intimacy.

But if she took the initiative I would most certainly accept the offer.

It felt nice to finally feel the hot water washing over my tensed back. I had been completely stressed out over the day’s events and this shower was really hitting the spot. I scrubbed my body, allowing the grimy feelings to wash off of me and down the drain along with my shampoo and conditioner. I had been so stressed about the confrontation with Blaine, the car ride here and Max and Avery’s constant bickering that I forgot how to relax.

Everything was still taking a big toll on me.

I knew I needed to stay calm for the team though, because Gage and I seemed to be the only ones who could remain calm in dire situations. This weekend would be good for us, especially me, and then after we would get to work.

But for now I wanted to bask in the warm water and allow just a bit more of my stress to melt away.

I turned the shower knob off and stepped out the shower, wrapping the towel around my naked body and drying myself off in the process. I dried my hair the best I could and brushed it, slipping on fresh clothes and brushing my teeth. Finally I felt completely clean and ready to lie back down in the bed that was so soft I swear it felt like I was lying on a pile of feathers.

I shoved my dirty clothes and towels into separate piles and exited the bathroom, seeing Avery bending over her bag as she got out her stuff. My eyes felt as if they were going to pop out of my head at the sight of her short shorts just barely covering her ass. She held her traveling bag and turned, coming close to me as our noses touched slightly, “We should’ve just showered together and saved time and water.”

I felt my heart jump to my throat as she finished her sentence, preventing me from responding as she disappeared into the bathroom. Why hadn’t I asked her to join me?!

I threw myself onto the cloud-like bed and tried to calm my heart rate down while I made myself comfortable. I wanted to wait up for Avery, and I just wanted to kiss her goodnight before I decided to drift off to sleep.

So I would try to stay up until she was finished showering and getting ready for bed.

I heard her shuffling around in the bathroom while I listened to the shower run silently. I pictured her stripping down to nothing in my mind, wondering if she had fantasized the same about me. For some reason it was weird for me to think Avery didn’t have thoughts like that, that she was innocent.

But she and I weren’t that innocent, but more like innocent towards each other.

My head sunk into the memory foam pillow, the coolness of it wrapping completely around my head. I pulled the fluffy comforter up to my chin and felt relaxation overtake me. It was as if this bed was designed to immediately put people to sleep. Tomorrow would be a new beginning for me when I met my biological parents, and we would all have a nice time tomorrow.

There was no need to stress any further.

Soon my eye lids were growing heavy as I listened to the silent hum of the water in the bathroom. Sleep was falling upon me and I knew fighting it would only make me wearier. My eye lids grew heavy, as if made out of lead, and began closing involuntarily. Even thoughts of Avery’s naked body couldn’t erase the exhaustion I had coursing through me, the tiredness was undeniable.

Then all was black.

~ ~ ~ ~

I felt my eyes shoot open, revealing the familiar face of Avery as I tried to sit up. Her intense gaze pulled me back into reality as I mumbled, “Is it morning already?”

She smiled mischievously, shaking her head, “No silly, you dozed off.”

I responded quickly in confusion, “You’re not tired?”

She tilted her head as she moved closer to my face, our noses now touching while our breathing became heavier. I felt my heart scream in my chest as I realized I was no longer tired, but extremely excited at the situation. She shook her head, “Not one bit.”

She had joined me under the cool comforter and I felt her soft hand on my stomach while the other one wrapped itself in my hair. Her skin was hot, and now one of her legs were wedged between mine, suddenly making me realize where this was going.

Leaning in slowly, she sealed off my next response with a kiss, making sure I got her message loud and clear. I felt something seep into my stomach that caused me to feel aroused, and I knew soon enough it was lust. I couldn’t resist Avery even if I tried, and now looking at her in her oversized T-shirt and pajama shorts I knew giving in to her was now my only option.

She climbed on top of me, her kisses traveled from my lips along my jaw line to right under my ear, causing me to shiver in pleasure.  Her lips were soft, and the trail she was leaving over my body with them was driving me insane. My hands roamed over the curve of her back as she straddled my stomach, disabling me from gaining control. While my hands were now resting over her hips hers were now making their way back up my shirt, gliding gracefully over my skin. Then the anticipation came to a halt when they reached my breasts and I let out a desperate moan. My skin was tingling, my lips were locked with hers, and my heart was pounding so hard in my chest that I could hear it in my head.

Was this really happening?

Her hands squeezed gently as they remained over my chest, forcing me to release yet another suppressed moan while her lips continued to attack mine. The passion was overpowering me, and the more she played with me the more lustful I became.

Then her hands released my breasts, and when she gave the slightest hint of movement I took my chance to gain control. I hurried to flip her on her back, gazing into her light eyes that held a dark eagerness while my hands wandered over her magnificent body. I leaned down and claimed her soft lips with mine, feeling yet another explosion go off inside my stomach.

I couldn’t control myself anymore, I needed her.

Then before I could take the proper position she pushed me off of her, causing me to react with confusion as she took her place between my legs. I felt myself pulse from watching her below my waist, kissing the inner parts of my thighs. I gripped the sheets as I tilted my head, feeling her hot breath against my sacred area. I whimpered, “Avery…”

She let out a quiet moan of pleasure at the sound of her name escaping my mouth, running her hand slowly over my sex. My jaw clenched in anticipation as I felt myself shake from the pleasure that was currently overtaking my body.

 This girl was driving me crazy and I felt like I was seconds from exploding under her touch…

~ ~ ~ ~

I gasped myself awake, feeling the sweat drip lightly from my hair and down my neck. My hands were still gripping the white sheets so hard that my knuckles were an off white, causing me to release them. I felt my heart pounding relentlessly in my chest as I realized what I had just experienced.

“That was amazing!”

I jumped from Avery’s voice as I nearly fell out of the bed, causing her smile to widen from this situation. I felt my cheeks redden from her intense stare while I tried to calm myself, “Y-You… heard?”

Her hands found my leg as she nodded, grinning devilishly, “I heard everything…”

I clenched my jaw, not from the touch but from more humiliation. I had no idea what to say to her because she had just watched me have a wet dream while I probably moaned her name aloud. I threw my face down into the pillow and attempted to smother myself, I couldn’t even look at her.

How could this get any worse?

I felt Avery’s lips on the back of my neck, and this caused the pleasure to resurface from my previous dream. She whispered closely to my ear, “It was the sexiest thing I’ve ever witnessed.”

I felt the redness in my cheeks fade as the blood retreated from the surface of my skin, and I removed my face from the pillow. I looked into her soft hazel eyes and pleaded, “Really? It’s still embarrassing…”

She let her arms wrap around my stomach and pulled me into her, “No, it really shouldn’t be… at least you weren’t calling out some random chick’s name. Now that would’ve been embarrassing.”

She was right, at least it was her name I was calling out, but then again why would I have called anyone else’s name? Avery was the girl I was yearning for, for the past couple months…

There had been no one else.

Then I felt her lips on mine, causing images from my dream to become a reality instantly. She smiled as my hands wrapped themselves in her hair, feeling her tongue threaten to dominate me. I wanted her more than anything right now but I felt completely exhausted, either from the lack of sleep or the dream.

She whispered, “You don’t understand how bad you’ve made me want you, just by simply watching you dream about me…”

I tried not to show her I was drained but when I could barely continue to kiss her back she eventually caught me red-handed. She planted one last soft kiss on my lips, pulling back and whispering, “But you’re exhausted and I know you want to sleep.”

I smiled at the consideration in her voice, knowing she wasn’t upset, “Next time…?”

She kissed my lips, grinning from my response, “We have plenty of time.”

I felt my heart release tension and pressure as I heard her words, sending me back into a state of complete relaxation. I buried my face in her chest as my arms held her close to me, knowing I would sleep my best tonight.

Because when I was with Avery nothing else mattered, not even all the chaos that was going on in the world around us.

Please Vote if you liked this chapter! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632 120 38
My name is Des. And I'm one of the most dangerous people on the planet. I can save the world. Or destroy it. And the problem is, I don't know if it's...
1.9K 69 15
Andy Warthorn is a bright light. And like a moth drawn to a flame, Jia Greene - closeted lesbian - follows her, hoping one day she'll get close enoug...
24K 1.3K 27
What if Quynh wasn't the first immortal Andy ever found? What if there was another? Your name is Zosime of Cyclades...Zo for short. You and Andy fo...
590K 18.9K 60
Olivia Hansen is perfect. At least, that's what everyone thinks of her. She maintains her busy schedule by following routines and setting rules for h...