Twilight: To The Books

Por BriannaWhitlock

Brianna is a witch. No one knows only her. Her parents don't care about her and blame her for her sisters dea... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note

Chapter 4

4.2K 181 25
Por BriannaWhitlock

Chapter 4

I was walking in the hall on my way to history, not really paying attention when I bumped into someone. Reacting on instinct and not brain, my hand flew out grabbing the person before they hit the ground and their book.

Once steady the girl looked up and blushed. I smiled.

"I......I..I'm sorry." She stuttered.

"It's ok, anytime Bella." I said smiling as I held out her book. She looked at me surprise before taking it.

"You need any help getting to your class?" I ask. She looks at me.

"I'm fine Mike's going show me in a minute because we have biology together. Aren't you new too?" She asks. I nod.

"That's not the only person you have biology with." I mutter.

"What?" She asks. I smile.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I already know my way around." I say. She nods.

"Well I should go, Mike should be here any minute." She says. I nod and go to move but pause.

"Bella." I say, she looks up at me with a questioning look.

"Ya?" She asks, biting her lip.

"Be careful." I say. She frowns.

"Why?" She asks. I peruse my lips.

"Because you can't trust everyone, even those who look and seem trustworthy." I say before spinning on my heel and heading toward history. Leaving her shocked and confused.

Just saying, 'cause she's about herself deep into some serious crap.

When I walked into history I probably would have dropped dead if wasn't for the fact I was trying to act normal around the Cullen's. They needed to focus on Bella not me, that's why I kept my emotions normal and my mind with fake thoughts about how the kids were so annoying and being worried about it being my first time here.

I was practically giddy as I walked up to the teacher and had him sign my slip and gave me a textbook. Telling me to take the only seat left next to as I quote 'Mr. Hale'.

Avoiding eye contact, I take my seat. No one had noticed my eyes because I either stayed clear or pushed everyone away. My eyes were just like my hair, except it wasn't blue. It was blond with black highlights and my eyes were dark blue with a black line that swirled around my pupil.

I set my backpack on the ground and my book on the desk and face forward, keeping my eyes trained on the teacher.

I could feel Jasper's eyes on me as my witch senses tingled and shifted uncomfortably sending him my annoyance which made him face forward, glancing at me every so often thou. Now I know how Bella's feeling right now, having someone stair at her the whole time during class is not cool.

Thou unlike Edward, Jasper actually turned away. Hmph.

Before I knew it the bell was ringing I and I was rushing out of class toward my next class, art. I loved art and was extremely good at it. As is a million dollar painting good at it.

I couldn't help but notice Jasper followed quietly behind me all the way to art and in. Guess I have another class with him. I smiled to myself as I went up to the teacher and had him sign my slip. He told me I could sit anywhere and I had the choice of and empty seat next to Jessica and Mike or a small empty table with just Jasper.

Hmmm, let's see. Not hard, I pick Jasper.

I made my way over to him and he looked up from his work surprised. Geez, do these people really hate them that bad?

Since it was a four seat table I decided to give him some space and sat across from him to the left, hesitantly. He just watched me for a minute before going back to his work.

I pulled out my tattered sketch book, filled with loads of my best and favorite work ranging to crazy OC's, Mortal Instrument people and their runes, to all the Twilight characters and those yellow and purple minions from Despicable Me.

I had other drawings of course like roses, really pretty sunsets and landscapes and loads of faces.

I flipped to a page with the start of a stem I was working on for my black rose and got working. I was planning on using some of my drawings and painting my room with them and framing the landscapes and roses and sticking them up around the house.

I didn't notice Mr. Smith, the teacher standing over me, watching until I finished coloring the rose black and signing my name at the bottom and he spoke.

"Amazing!" He gushed. I jumped. "May I?" He gestured my now finished picture. I nodded and quickly, but carefully pulled it out and handed it to him.

Guess he doesn't get any good artists around here besides Jasper. Speaking of which I glance up and notice him watching me carefully. I advert my eyes and watch as the teacher shows the class my art saying 'this is what good art work looks like' and everyone glares at me.

I tilted my head down, curtaining my hair down to cover my face as if to try and make me invisible. I hear Jasper chuckle and glance over at him. I've never actually seen him laugh before in the movies, only really smile and it's just so different to see him in real life. I mean he doesn't look different from the pictures and all but just not as real as right now.

He stops chuckling and glances over at me giving me a small smile. I feel confusion and either he's projecting on purpose 'cause he felt my annoyance toward him earlier or he doesn't realize it.

I give a small smile and the confusion feeling goes away but he's still watching me. I look down and send him some of my own confusion as to why he's confused when Mr. Smith walks over to me. I glance up at him.

"Would it be alright if I stick this in the window?" He asks hopefully. I nod and he smiles before heading over to the window to tape it up with a few others for everyone to see.

I glance down at my sketch book and quickly flip it over when I realize it's one of my sketches of the Breaking Dawn Pt.2 Jasper. I have a single, one person sketch of every single character as they changed from the first movie to the next.

I really hope Jasper did not see that, but with my luck he did. Sighing I stare down at the blank page, not exactly sure what to draw. The last drawing I had been working besides that rose was a portrait of all the Cullen's including Bella and Renesmee. Oh, I couldn't wait to actually meet her!

Oh crap, I would be nineteen. 'Cause Bella's seventeen now, her birthdays in a few months and then everything else goes by in just a couple a months, about a year and they soon have Renesmee and Bella becomes a vampire!

I didn't realize what time it was until the bell rang and I jumped slightly. I rushed in grabbing my stuff and headed toward the door. Only to be stopped by a cold arm grabbing my wrist. Thou I didn't flinch away like anyone else would.

I spun away but didn't look up as we stood near the door in the hallway.

"Do you know?" he whispers. This time I look up at him, my blue/black eyes meeting his bright gold ones.

I send him my confusion. "I don't know what your talking about." I whisper. I lightly pull myself from his grasp and quickly head down the toward the gym.

My afternoon classes were so much better than my morning classes. In gym I had Emmett with me and got partnered up with him. It's pretty obvious who won the tennis match when the game was 15-1.

I just smiled happily at him and we high-fived each other and he grinned in return. He was just as nice and funny as Stephanie explained in her book. I think we would get along great.

We played some more rounds and Emmett actually seemed to not mind spending time with me. I got the occasional glares from people as we kept winning and talking to each other but I didn't care. Of course he told me nothing about him being a vampire, which it's not like he had to anyway.

I was thrilled when I found out we had last period together, even if it was study hall. Which we got a couple warnings from the teacher for laughing to loud at times and I got a few glares from Rosalie but I could see she was just as happy as her husband was that he was happy.

When the bell rang for the end of the day we talked a little more while we walked out to the parking lot, before saying our goodbyes and heading to our cars, but not before I caught Edward's glare. Geez, that guy needs to loosen up and learn how to have fun, party-pooper.

I walked over and hopped into my truck and headed down the road quickly to go home before anyone found out where I lived.

Five minutes later I pulled into my garage and parked, hopping out and heading up to my room. I set my backpack down in my room and set out my homework. Using my magic I had it done in seconds and got working on painting my room.

I know cheating, but hey, I'm a witch for a reason.

Tomorrow's my 18th birthday. It's gonna be like every other birthday, boring and just plain annoying.

At least that's what I thought, what I forgot was something extremely big was going to happen tomorrow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61.9K 1.2K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
99.3K 3K 20
A new school year is approaching and the Cullen's are moving to live with their "cousins" the Denali coven. It's Bella's first year in high school as...
89K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
396K 7.1K 28
⚠️Short Story!!!!⚠️ 🔞Mature Content🔞 Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...