The Gangleader Paction

By AverageClicheGirl42

It's the middle of the night and it has finally come to your attention that you have mercilessly devoured the... More

Prelude: ➣ Boba with The Author
Synopsis: ➣ The Gangleader Paction
Chapter 1: ➣ You've Been Punk'd
Chapter 2: ➣ Bury You 6ft For Ab-DUCK-ting Me
Chapter 3: ➣ I Didn't Ask To Be A Part Of A Taylor Swift Song
Chapter 4: ➣ Doesn't He Have Anything Better To Do Than Kidnap Innocent Girls?
Chapter 5: ➣ Dead Duck! I'm A Dead Duck!
Chapter 6: ➣ When Voldemort Grows A Nose
Chapter 7: ➣ But He's My Sexy, Annoying, Uptight Gang Leader, Not Hers!
Chapter 8: ➣ I Don't Play Damsel In Distress
Chapter 9: ➣ Stupid Zoo Escaping Through My Stomach
Chapter 10: ➣ I Look Like A Walrus
Chapter 11: ➣ Xavier's Girlfriend
Chapter 12: ➣ Part-time Tycoon, Half-time Gang Leader, And Full-time Asshole
Chapter 13: ➣ They Just Can't Get My Nose Right
Chapter 14: ➣ Two Ghosts In Luigi's Mansion
Chapter 15: ➣ Yes, The Duck Can Cook. Surprise I Know.
A/N: Hold Your Fire!!!
Chapter 17: ➣ From The Deepest, Darkest, Blackest Part Of My Heart
Chapter 18: ➣ Why Couldn't I Be Born Normal?
Chapter 19: ➣You've Got To Be Ducking Kidding Me
A/N - 13 Reasons Why...
Chapter 20: ➢Deformed Snapchat Filter
Chapter 21: ➣ Short Girl Problems
Chapter 22: ➢ Bingo Boingo
Chapter 23: ➢ Anna Oop-
Chapter 24: ➢ Evil Loathsome Little Cockroach
Chapter 25: ➢ Frequent Kidnapping Card
Chapter 26: ➢ Bippity Boppity Bitch
Chapter 27: ➢ My Stupid Feathery Ass
Chapter 28: ➢ What In The Duke Of Hastings?
Chapter 29: ➢ Some Home Alone Shit
Chapter 30: ➢ It Can't Get Any Worse, Can it?
Chapter 31: ➢ Up The Stair, Not Down The Pole
Chapter 32: ➢ Doing The Harlem Shake
Chapter 33: ➣ Giving Fish CPR
Chapter 34: ➣ Looks Like Voldemort Finally Grew That Nose
Chapter 35: ➣ Daffy Duck PJs and Hello Kitty Band-Aids
Chapter 36: ➣ Xavier's Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 37: Sorrows Sorrows, Prayers
♡♡ NEW STORY ♡♡

Chapter 16: ➣ Happy...I Mean, Gabriel The Cat

16.1K 745 279
By AverageClicheGirl42

Hey, pumpkins! Right now I'm probably sitting there with so much to babble about, but when I actually get to write it, I forget *sheepish grin*

So anyways, before I forget, I was gonna say, I'm entering this story towards #ProjectGiggle because the sole purpose of this story was to make readers spit milk from their nose (been there done that) hehe. Because laughter is the best medicine!

So TGP also made it to #6 in Humor and I literally couldn't stop rolling around giddily. I couldn't have done it without any of you, I love you all!!

Q/A: Btw, I always thought of Jason's facial features to be like Sam Way's, so who do you think would make the perfect Gabriel?

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

"Stop it, Skyler,"

I blinked, my forehead wrinkling with concentration as I continued to poke just under Jason's twitching eyebrows with a frown. "But it's blue," I pointed out the obvious, trying hard to suppress the laughter that was crawling desperately up my throat.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious," He grumbled under his breath and slapped my hand off his face, even though I persistently kept staring at his grotesquely colorful eye.

It was difficult not to even let a giggle out when the guy you hated from day 1 sat in the mansion's infirmary with one large black eye and a busted lip, all from one blow. Crouching in front of him, ignoring his clearly vexed expression, I scrutinized his bruise carefully and gazed down, unable to hold in my sniggers.

"Aw man! Xavier definitely kicked your ass!" I broke down, howling with laughter much to Jason's irritation.

"Shut up will you?!" He barked, crossing his arms over his chest in fury, "This is all your fault!"

"My fault?!" I cackled, wiping away tears at my waterline, "You're the one who ate his soup!"

Jason's eyebrow twitched as he clenched his eyes shut to stop himself from probably getting his ass beat. Twice. "Can someone shut her up?!" He instead screamed at the remaining two gang members in the room.

"Sorry man," Gabe shrugged, smirking broadly, "You brought it upon yourself," He too couldn't help but let loose a chuckle.

"You should know better than to take what belongs to Xavier," Natasha replied, glaring at him while she continued to dig around for the rubbing alcohol and some wipes.

"I didn't even know it was his!" Jason exclaimed anxiously looking around, "I don't understand what was so special about that soup either! It was just a measly bowl of soup,"

I didn't answer his question, despite his gaze lingering on me. What was special about that soup? Other than it being the only decent meal I could manage, it was my mothers and it meant everything to me.

But what of it was special to Xavier to go on a rampage over it?

"Maybe because it was his only decent meal for the day?" Natasha shrugged, folding up the cloth to apply the alcohol on. I nodded, still not putting all the pieces together of this turn of events.

But there was only one thing that still didn't manage to pass up in my memories.

His smile.

As creepy and deadbeat as it sounds, it was actually nice to see that side of him and I still couldn't let that moment go. He's usually frowning or giving me a blank face, so that was kind of refreshing... I guess? N-Not that I really care. 

Man, I'm so attached to an asshole.

Crashing my own thought train, I sighed and lifted my gaze back to the reality in front of me, in which Jason was trying hard to escape a rubbing alcohol armed Natasha. 

"Jason!" She snapped, frustrated with his resistance, "Hold the fuck still!"

"No! That shit hurts!" He bellowed, climbing desperately onto the bed on the infirmary trying to slip away from her claws, 

"Suck it up! Be a man and rub some dirt in it!" I pointed out smugly, watching him glare back and ignore me.

"Gabe! Help me!" He cried turning to the other dark-haired male in the room. 

Shifting my gaze with a smirk, I eyed the silent gang member who sat in the armchair by the door, knuckles against his chin and gracing Jason's pleas in silence, "Die by yourself," He muttered, tapping his chin in ponder, making Jason's jaw drop immediately.

 "Asshole!" Jason grumbled just as Natasha grabbed his face, dabbing the alcohol infused cloth onto his bleeding lip when he least expected it, "What the fu-" He began, being cut off by a scream, much to my amusement.

I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach watching an infuriated Jason thrash around like a baby throwing a tantrum. I probably sound really weird, but this was the duct-tape ripper we were talking about, and it was for his own good anyways. I was just getting a whole duck-load of enjoyment out of it.

"By the way Sky," Gabe mumbled, breaking me out of my fit of laughter. Still snickering to myself, I glanced at him, beckoning him to continue, "Why did Xavier throw a fit over that soup?"

Uhhhhhhh...

"I dunno," I faced my palms to the ceiling and shrugged, "I mean, it's Xavier, so who knows?"

I actually didn't know why he was that mad about it. Either I was completely brain dead oblivious or it just wasn't obvious enough. Xavier is a bipolar asshole with possessive issues and sadistic facial expressions, so figuring out his wrath was like rocket science... at least to me.

"Hey, didn't you make that soup?" Natasha questioned, emphasizing the 'you', a small smirk on her face just before Jason screamed in pain.

"Yeah, I did," I pursed my lips thoughtfully, glancing back at Gabe, who sat there gazing at the floor.

Tilting my head in confusion and watched the cloud of pure evil soar over Gabe's head as he flicked his gaze to me. A malice glint flickered through his eyes making me gulp involuntarily. "He threw a fit over its loss because you made it..." He explained sinisterly, again emphasizing on the 'you'.

"Woah, you can't just assume that," I flapped my hands in the air dismissingly, chuckling to myself nervously,

What exactly is he getting at?

"Which could only mean one thing!" He declared, completely ignoring my sentence. I sighed before swallowing the lump in my throat and braced myself for his assumptions. Something told me this wasn't in my favor.

Gabe stared at me, the devilish expression still not clearing from his face, and cooed out the creepiest sentence ever, "He liiiiiiiiike you!" He sang making my jaw drop like an anvil.

Why does he sound like Happy the cat?!

Unbelievable... 

Even though the statement, I'm 200 percent isn't true, I still couldn't conceal the blush that sent steam from my face. "Can it, Gabriel!" I snapped, patting my boiling face to try and calm down. "Look, if anyone should be protective about anything, it's me! Because that little weedwhacker ate the soup I put my blood, sweat, and tears into!" I pointed accusingly at Jason and he glared back.

Well, I didn't actually put all that in...

"Ew, Did you actually-" He began disgustedly, just before another expression of pain embraced his face and cut him off.

"But you made it for Xavier," Natasha clarified, with a smirk, all of practically ignoring Jason's screams and pleas.

"God, not you too," I groaned in annoyance, "It was my ticket out, okay? I'm not growing old at the foot of Xavier's desk!" I exclaimed, brimming with exasperation. They just don't get it, Xavier is an asshole!

"I know, I know," Gabe laughed loudly. God, the little weedwhacker! "You look so adorable when you're all flustered," He cocked his head with a smug expression making me flush all over again.

Man, I really wasn't one for compliments.

"Geez, get off my case!" 

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

"You know..." Gabe began, his eyes casting over to the walls on either side of us and his hands tucked casually in his jean pockets during our back from the infirmary, "I may have figured out why Xavier went on a rampage,"

I flicked my head, catching his smug gaze once more, "Whatever it is, keep it to yourself," I murmured already growing with annoyance.

"Daww, don't you wanna hear why your precious Xavier got mad?" He teased, cocking his head in front of mine as we kept walking.

"Gabe, my wing is itching to land a print on your face," My left eyebrow twitched at the sentence and I gazed at the wall beside me rather than his stupid face.

He laughed, nodding understandingly at the duck references. He already figured out I was a duck, he didn't need to clarifications, unlike Xavier. "Why doesn't any of you get, he's trying to kill me!" I exclaimed, knowing it all too well. That gun in Xavier's waistband has Skyler Brooklyn all over it.

Even my ducking last name! Which means it won't change anytime before my death! How sad...

"Well he hasn't killed you yet, so that's a start," Gabe shrugged, continuing our walk. I chuckled at his statement, staring ahead. A comfortable silence hung over the both of us for a few minutes before Gabe broke it.

"Xavier likes anything that was made specifically for him," He mumbled, giving me an I-can't-believe-I'm-telling-you-this look after much debating about telling me.

"Come again?" I blurted, looking at him as if he's just given me a maths pop quiz.

"Xavier lost his parents at a young age so that parental love almost every child gets, he never had," He explained grimly, "So when you made that for him, it wasn't like the chef made dishes, it was made from hard work and love,"

"So he got pissed off when Jason stole it," I finished, my mouth opened into a thoughtful 'o' shape with understanding. Now I get it. 

I guess it was like I lost my mom, even though I had spent a good amount of my childhood with her, it still left me torn and missing out on a lot of things other girls my age and their mothers did.

I guess Xavier never had even the littlest I had.

Hold on....

What's this strange feeling I'm getting towards that gang leader asshole? Ugh, whatever it was, I didn't want to have it anymore!

It was creepy.

"One more thing," I turned my head to Gabe, who nodded letting me continue. 

"Go on,"

"I think I put more hate into that soup than love," 

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

So I was gonna say before but completely forgot, that most of the random references in my book, some will understand and some won't, especially in some movies, T.V shows, songs or Animes (mind you I watch every random thing to cross my path) but personally I love writers who put in references like that, because everytime I will scream giddily because I get it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 29 25
"What do you mean she's gone?" I shouted at Beth who kept crying. "Mom? What does she mean?" I asked with tear filled eyes. "She woke up two days ago...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
367K 6.5K 21
Sequel Brook POV: I just got my ice cream. I'll just eat it on my way home. It's already dark. So I decided to take a shortcut. As I walked through t...
255K 7.1K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...