Mutiny Below

By PeterickPhan

So I did this before but I deleted it. This is basically beauty and the beast but peterick. Pete's a monster... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Epilouge
purple

Twenty Five

569 38 11
By PeterickPhan

Saying goodbye to my mom again was hard.  But, I did it.  And when she went away I cried to Pete.  We hid in the bathroom of the reception.  While everyone danced and had a great time, I was sobbing on my husbands shoulder.  He rubbed my back soothingly.  I started to calm down finally.  He looked down at me and smiled.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'll be fine" I said.  He kissed my forehead.

"Okay" he whispered "Come on we have to have a dance"

"Okay" I followed him out.  We snuck around everyone and they didn't even notice we were missing.  He led me to the dance floor and we danced.
-----
"Thank you" I said to Ashlee.  She smiled at us.

"I'm sorry I couldn't attend the wedding.  I'm not allowed to show myself to so many mortals" She said gently "Patrick, I'll let you see your mother again.  Once a month at least.  I promise.  You're a deserving man of at least that.  You're heart is beautiful"

"You'll let me see her again?" I asked.

"You can see her one day every month" she said "That's the best I can do for you"

"Thats perfect.  Thank you Ashlee" She smiled again.

"You both deserve happiness.  Congratulations" she disappeared without another word.  Pete and I smiled at each other.  He pulled out the book he proposed to me with and flipped to the final page.  It was a picture of us dancing at out wedding.  And right underneath it said;  The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 791 21
Patrick= The Princess Pete= The Criminal Andy= The Athlete Brendon= The Brain Joe = The Basket Case And a all of these kids, from different worlds, h...
32.6K 2.1K 35
Patricks born into the family of the greatest super hero's ever. Petes born into the family of the greatest super villain's ever. And in this world...
19.6K 1.3K 17
It all starts with a one night stand.
34.6K 2K 21
Petes a super famous rockstar. Patricks the boy he met in a bar. Pete's used to getting whatever and whoever he wants. Patrick's completely unimpre...