Suicide Squad Imagines

By alyray04

I absolutely love the Joker from suicide squad and all the other characters so I decided to make this , so ye... More

The Joker
El Diablo
The Joker Pt.2
IMPORTANT
Harley Quinn
Requested by @diamondLovesAugustAA
Dead shot
When you met him
Worst Behaviour
Crazy People, Best People.
Crazy Meets Crazier
His Ass Is Mine
I Started A Joke
Cookies
Harassed
Joker's Daughter
Joker's Daughter Dating
super suit!!
Suicide Squad
Little Game
He Upsets You
Well Then
Saved
TVD an SS
The Need
How you Cuddle?
psychotic
Warm Embrace (Chato Santana x Reader)
Secret Adoration (Joker x reader)
Chato Santana
Joker
You're So Sane
Locked
You were just a toy
his domination ~ the joker

That One Guy

1.6K 42 4
By alyray04

(A/n: same as before this is not my chapter it was by the person in the last chapter!)

Warning : gun shots ?

Plot : The reader was friends with J before he went bad shit crazy and she met him again at his club.

That one guy.

Average is the best word for you .

Just a plain girl, plain life , plain everything.

Nothing too interesting there .

So why were you here at this club again?

Oh yeah because your friends didn't want you to "be a loser and stay at home and rott" or whatever. You actually left a lot of your high school friends. You weren't a super sociable person so keeping the friends you already had seemed reasonable to you .

So that's how you ended at the "Smile n grin " night club.

Sure it was fancy and look great but it was painfully obvious that it was not your cup of tea. Seeing a whole lot of teens here around you, drinking, doing drugs and a lot more inappropriate things for their age , made you remember your teen years .

You remembered this one guy you had a crush on, in fact you still do . The boys was a total sweetheart with a rough "I'm bad" exterior. He was one of does bad boys in school. Always causing trouble or get caught by teachers smoking or drinking. A lot of people didn't like him but you did , and you actually were friends with the boys before he suddenly ran away. His name was Jack.

Such a grate guy too.

All your thoughts went out the window when you heard gun shots. Your body tensed up , not allowing you to move as you saw the crowd make room for some one walking near you .

As this someone got closer you got a good look at him .

Crazy green hair, perfect pale skin and the brightest blue eyes .

Thoes eyes reminded you of someone, you just had no clue who .

As he glanced at you for a mear second you felt like electricity went through your body. You felt a blush rise to your face as you kept staring at this unique man . He smirked and gestured you to walk to him . You hesitated for a moment but soon followed him , seeing your friends out of the corner of your eye, horrified expressions on their faces .

The man didn't say anything, he just grabbed you by the hand and kept walking, you stumbling along the way . You got in to his car along side him .

The car speeds way and he finally starts talking, breaking the silence.

"Tell me doll face , why do you look so familiar ?" He asked you, the same smirk on his face . "I could ask the same thing" you mumble without thinking . You bit your lower lip, fearing his reaction.

Looking in to his ice cold eyes you saw our old friend , memories flew back and hit you like a ton of bricks . You leaned in without realising it , you only understud what you did when you felt his cold lips on yours . You were about to pull away but he stopped you , grabbing the sides of your face , keeping you in pace as he kissed you back .

You were in shock but none the less you kissed him again , slowly melting in to his arms . When he pulled away you looked in the eyes again now knowing who he really is . There was no doubt anymore.

"It's nice to see you again Jack ."

*
*
*
*
*
well i just love them^^ and well a usual Peace, Love, and a Bucket of Blood.

love,

alyray04 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
440K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...