The Gangleader Paction

By AverageClicheGirl42

It's the middle of the night and it has finally come to your attention that you have mercilessly devoured the... More

Prelude: ➣ Boba with The Author
Synopsis: ➣ The Gangleader Paction
Chapter 1: ➣ You've Been Punk'd
Chapter 2: ➣ Bury You 6ft For Ab-DUCK-ting Me
Chapter 3: ➣ I Didn't Ask To Be A Part Of A Taylor Swift Song
Chapter 4: ➣ Doesn't He Have Anything Better To Do Than Kidnap Innocent Girls?
Chapter 5: ➣ Dead Duck! I'm A Dead Duck!
Chapter 6: ➣ When Voldemort Grows A Nose
Chapter 7: ➣ But He's My Sexy, Annoying, Uptight Gang Leader, Not Hers!
Chapter 8: ➣ I Don't Play Damsel In Distress
Chapter 9: ➣ Stupid Zoo Escaping Through My Stomach
Chapter 10: ➣ I Look Like A Walrus
Chapter 11: ➣ Xavier's Girlfriend
Chapter 12: ➣ Part-time Tycoon, Half-time Gang Leader, And Full-time Asshole
Chapter 13: ➣ They Just Can't Get My Nose Right
Chapter 14: ➣ Two Ghosts In Luigi's Mansion
Chapter 16: ➣ Happy...I Mean, Gabriel The Cat
A/N: Hold Your Fire!!!
Chapter 17: ➣ From The Deepest, Darkest, Blackest Part Of My Heart
Chapter 18: ➣ Why Couldn't I Be Born Normal?
Chapter 19: ➣You've Got To Be Ducking Kidding Me
A/N - 13 Reasons Why...
Chapter 20: ➢Deformed Snapchat Filter
Chapter 21: ➣ Short Girl Problems
Chapter 22: ➢ Bingo Boingo
Chapter 23: ➢ Anna Oop-
Chapter 24: ➢ Evil Loathsome Little Cockroach
Chapter 25: ➢ Frequent Kidnapping Card
Chapter 26: ➢ Bippity Boppity Bitch
Chapter 27: ➢ My Stupid Feathery Ass
Chapter 28: ➢ What In The Duke Of Hastings?
Chapter 29: ➢ Some Home Alone Shit
Chapter 30: ➢ It Can't Get Any Worse, Can it?
Chapter 31: ➢ Up The Stair, Not Down The Pole
Chapter 32: ➢ Doing The Harlem Shake
Chapter 33: ➣ Giving Fish CPR
Chapter 34: ➣ Looks Like Voldemort Finally Grew That Nose
Chapter 35: ➣ Daffy Duck PJs and Hello Kitty Band-Aids
Chapter 36: ➣ Xavier's Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 37: Sorrows Sorrows, Prayers
♡♡ NEW STORY ♡♡

Chapter 15: ➣ Yes, The Duck Can Cook. Surprise I Know.

16.8K 836 340
By AverageClicheGirl42

Thank you all so much for the comments and votes! Appreciate it so much! And the story hit 13 on the humor list!! AHHHHHH!!

*Clears throat* 

Anyways read on while I fangirl to myself

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

Man, I hate being cooped up in this office, it had things as old as my great grand duck mother and absolutely nothing to keep myself entertained.

I felt like a freaking chicken, No! I'm a duck and this duck wants to waddle her way outside and fly the freak away from this tyrant of a gang leader. Heck, I wasn't even allowed to get up from the spot I had been assigned to sit it as if I was some kindergartener in the 'naughty corner'.

I ducking hate this...

Sulking to myself, I threw my head back, hitting it hard on the hollow wood of Xavier's desk leg that I had practically chained to. 

"Sky! Stop shaking my damn table!" The devil himself snapped, not even bothering to look down at me as he buried his nose in a plethora of papers. Humph, what an asshole!

"It's Skyler, you butthole!" I grumbled, sitting cross-legged at the foot of his table like some cooped duck. I've practically been in this room since I woke up -was woken up- at the crack of dawn, I hadn't gotten the chance to see anyone or even leave a certain narcissistic asshole's view. So the only thing I've been seeing was Xavier's grouchy face all day long and his 'I've got a tree trunk up my butt' voice.

"Be quiet I have work to do," He hissed, rubbing face vigorously with his hands as he dropped the pen in his hands in exhaustion. Now that I think about it, He's been at it all day, flipping through files and scribbling endlessly like some possessed freak. 

I would've passed out reading the first paragraph.

I wonder if he ever gets tired of reading all that duck crap and not doing anything else but it. But maybe, just maybe if he were to take a break he might let me do something other than staring at his rug.

Outstretching my cramped legs, I managed to get up to almost choke on the duck shit mess he had on his table. No wonder this man always looked like an incarnation of a Monster's Inc. character when he got out of his office. "Why don't you take a break?" I question, placing my palms flat on the edge of his table, eyeing his expression.

His hair was a beautiful mess by the seems of it and that stubble still didn't even come close to looking unappealing. Damn Xavier for looking so handsome.

"I don't have time for a break," He answered coldly, giving me a tired glare before his eyes went back to darting through the papers.

"Duck-shit, of course, you do," I told him, ignoring his confused expression at my curses, "You know, I'm starting to think you're a masochist," I pointed out smugly. Narrowing his eyes at me, he glared, choosing to ignore my accusation.

"No, I'm not. I have work to do, sit back down," He told me flatly, making my growing grin fall flat. Man, if I don't get him to loosen up soon, I'm going to die old and lonely at the foot of Xavier's desk!

Rolling my eyes at his lack of cooperation, I leaned forward onto a good portion of his desk and slamming my elbows down on the papers he was working on, blocking him from seeing them with a successful smirk.

"Skyler, get off," He sighed in annoyance as I continued to practically lay on his desk like some road kill, waiting for him to give in.

"Not until you take a break, you look like your going to cripple with depression any second," I repeated, flashing him a smug grin. This duck definitely has some tactics up her wing.

He stared at me coldly for a few minutes before sighing and tossed the paper he had in his grasp onto the desk. I grinned knowing he was engaged in a losing battle. There was no way one could win when opposing to a duck.

Running his hands through his hair, a smirk married itself to his face as he leaned forward onto his desk, mimicking the position I was in over his desk, "Tell me something," he smirked, his face dangerously close to mine, "Why do you care so much?"

My smile instantly darted off my face as I quickly averted eye contact with his smug emerald green pupils. Duck crap. crappity, crap, crap, duck crap! 

"Uhhhh," I breathed trying frantically to think of a good excuse. Well quite frankly, I don't really care I just want to waddle the heck out of here. "Because I'm a good, kind hearted duck?" I tried.

Duck-crap that was.

"Bullshit," He shot back almost as soon as the words spat out of my mouth. Great, there goes my chance of ever leaving the hell hole known as this office. "You're real motive is just to find an excuse to leave my sight,"

Bingo. "Well, I-I...I well-," I stammered trying to cover up the truth as usual.

Abandon all hope Sky. It's over.

"But..." He continued, sparking my interest, "I'll take a break if you do something for me,"

I cocked my head, my eyes sparkling with interest. If he takes a break that means I can leave this room and at least watch some T.V to relieve my boredom. "What do I gotta do?" I questioned eagerly. This is going to be as easy as eating cake.

"Make me something to eat,"

Huh?

"What?" I spat, almost losing my balance and falling off the table.

"You heard me," he smirked triumphantly, "Make me something to eat, out of scratch,"

WHAT?! Make. Him. Something. To. Eat?!

"B-But I can't cook," Not even to save my own life, much less I'd be poisoning someone else too.

"Oh well, then I guess I won't be able to take a break and you'll stay here, even if it takes all night," He chuckled to himself evilly.

Oh, wait! Maybe I could poison him! Ha-ha! Then I can make a run for it...and ultimately get shot in the process. Goddammit.

C'mon Sky, think of something to make him! Something edible and won't, fortunately, kill him. Anything at all.

Wait... I can make chicken soup!

I know, weird dish to be the only one I had some skill in putting together.

But it was something my mom always made me when I was funneled in bed with a fever and I absolutely adored it.

It was a simple and delicious recipe that she put so much love into, and it was miraculously the only thing I can cook without resulting the kitchen in flames. Yes, the duck can cook. Surprise I know.

But Xavier isn't exactly sick to be fed chicken soup...well physically that is. Clearly, he's sick in the mind when it comes to his mental health.

"Wait!" I piped up, finalizing my decision, as I clenched my fist in determination, "I can make you something,"

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow, looking genuinely surprised, "I'd prefer if you didn't poison me though Sky,"

Ugh, kill yourself, Xavier. That was my initial plan, you prick!

"It's Skyler," I pointed out, "And secondly, I can cook this particular food without landing you in the hospital," I told him pridefully.

"Alright, let's see it then," He crossed his arms over his chest pompously as if challenging me.

"Oh believe me you will," I stuck my nose in the air as to say I accept his challenge, "If it is edible, then you won't keep me locked up in this room," 

He stared at me intently for a few minutes before squeezing his eyes shut, "Deal," I grinned in approval.

Okay, so I wasn't entirely sure if I was going to make this dish edible or if I was just going to accidently burn his kitchen down and poison him all the while. If so, it's a win-win at my end.

🐥 ---------------------------🐥

I bit the corner of my lip unsurely and eyed the harmless bowl of steaming chicken soup amongst the mess I had made in the kitchen. Okay, I said I could cook, but I never said I could do it without leaving my workplace in ruins.

Thankfully, everyone had left the mansion going about their daily business, so no one was around to see me almost tear their kitchen apart trying to whip up some measly soup. Well, except Xavier, who had taken a seat on the breakfast bar as he watched me in entertainment.

Grabbing a spoon, I quickly sampled some, partly trying to decipher what was missing and to see if it was edible in the first place. By some miracle, it was. All that was missing was some salt. 

Clutching a bit of salt in between my fingers, I sprinkled on the soup, trying to look at professional and as skilled as I could, even though I was practically clueless.

"Okay, I think it's ready," I breathed, dusting my hands off and picked up the bowl carefully, bringing it over to the surprisingly clean breakfast bar Xavier sat patiently at.

"Finally, it's been 3 hours," He grumbled, looking tired and relieved at the same. My eyes almost popped from my face as I quickly stole a glance at the time. 5:45 pm.

Oh, my god. How long does it take me to make some soup?!

"Why did you eat anything while you waited?" I questioned, knowing I didn't even see him move from that spot not even once.

"Well, I wanted to see when you'd give up," He smirked, straightening up from his slouch position as he took the spoon in his grasp.

I pouted at the insult, "I made it, now eat it!" 

Chuckling to himself, he dipped the spoon into the water and I waited, biting my nails for his reaction. Part of me hoped he'd get poisoned and die on the spot while the other wanted him to like it.

I continued to stare at him like some creep as he stuck the spoon in his mouth. "So...?" I quizzed after a long while of silence. Xavier's eyes fluttered open and his Adam's apple bobbed, signaling he actually swallowed the mouthful.

"Well, it didn't kill me," He mused with a smirk.

My eyes sparkled in success, "Really?!" I bounded in joy. It didn't kill him! I can be free now! "I can't believe it!"

"I thought you were completely hopeless," He raised his eyebrows, "But where did you learn to cook this?" 

I grinned, too overjoyed to even care about his insult, "My mom taught me." I explained to him, staring at the soup in longing, "You know, before she passed,"

"She said it..." I froze, remembering what she'd always say whenever she made me it, "Someday, I'd be making to for someone special too," I repeated the words she'd kindly tell me, her warm brown eyes, crinkling at the edges with her smile.

Xavier didn't say anything, instead, he continued to stare at me with an emotion I couldn't really decipher, and after a long while of just watching me he did something that shocked me right through my feathers.

He smiled.

It wasn't a cocky smirk or a devious grin. It was a genuine, happy smile, and damn does he look beyond handsome when he does that.

Niagara falls...

....

"Ohh, soup! Yum!" Someone interrupted our silence and before either Xavier and I had a chance to even move, Jason swooped in, snatching the bowl of soup from right beside Xavier.

"What the-" Xavier began, turning around to witness possibly the most horrifying sight for the both of us.

The entire bowl was empty, on the countertop and there stood Jason, with a satisfied expression, patting his stomach, "That's just what I needed," He licked his lips, completely unaware of the situation he had completely ducked up.

The little duck shit...ATE MY SOUP!?

Oh, he's so dead this time!

Quickly my eyes darted to Xavier, who sat there quietly, glaring intensely at the empty bowl of soup before him. It looked as if a thick black smog was starting to cloud around him as he cleaned his fists in anger.

Gabe and Natasha stood by the door, their faces pure white as they witnessed the situation unfold and at their furious gang leader. 

"Jason..." Xavier growled, his voice rolling off in waved of fury, making everyone else in view flinch in fear, including me.

Jason's eyes widened and he stood there rooted in fear, "Y-Yes boss?"

"That soup was mine!" He hissed in a dangerously low voice while his hand reached down to his waistband. Jason's eyes tripled in size as he frantically started shaking, realizing the mistake he made. "How dare you take what's mine!"

I crossed my arms over my chest smugly and continued to smirk at Jason's eyes pleading for help. Take this for all the times he had annoyed me. 

But the power and fury rolling off of Xavier were enough to have an innocent little duck, gulp a little. Damn was he scary when he's pissed off to a limit. Maybe I should save Jason, just this once.

"Xavier maybe you..." I began, instantly shutting up as he snapped his head to me, sending me a silencing glare. Geez, what did I do?! Humph. It's not my fault some little duck shit ate his soup. 

And just like that, even before anyone can blink, Xavier's fist swung forward and Jason was out like a light.

Well, that's one less asshole to worry about when Jason's dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
25.1M 502K 38
Picture this: You enter the mall with your friends. As you're making your way to buy a strawberry smoothie, you notice something more delicious walki...
620K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
84K 1.6K 27
"We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way." Jason told me as he rolled up his sleeves and stared at me. I couldn't believe it, this man us...