Lethal Passion (Jeff The Kill...

By GuardianDemon

Everything seemed perfect at first, but what happens when the person you once loved turns into a cold-blooded... More

Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)
Chapter 1. An Affair
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. New Family
Chapter 4. Fun Time
Chapter 5. The Park
Chapter 6. First Day On School
Chapter 7. New Town
Chapter 8. Crushes?
Chapter 9. Annoying People
Chapter 10. Confessions
Chapter 11. A Fight!
Chapter 12. A School Play
Chapter 13. Rehearsal
Chapter 14. First Kiss
Chapter 15. Goodbye Home
Chapter 16. Car Trips
Chapter 17. Grandeur Neighborhood
Chapter 18. A Weird Feeling
Chapter 19. Meet The Neighbors
Chapter 20. Liu's Departure
Chapter 21. Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22. In The Hospital
Chapter 23. Sickness
Chapter 24. A Week Away
Chapter 25. Snowy Forest
Chapter 26. Good News
Chapter 27. Blizzard
Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born
Chapter 29. The Unpleasant News
Chapter 30. Foster Care?
Chapter 32. Timeskip
Chapter 33. The Man
Chapter 34. All Over Again
Chapter 35. First Encounter
Chapter 36. The Deal
Chapter 37. The New Guy
Chapter 38. Masked Feelings
Chapter 39. T-Thanks
Chapter 40. The Funeral
Chapter 41. Christmas
Chapter 42. Who am I?
Chapter 43. Worried
Chapter 44. Familiar
Chapter 45. Family?
Chapter 46. Photos
Chapter 47. Guilt
Chapter 48. Changing
Chapter 49. The Knife
Chapter 50. Concern
Chapter 51. Unexpected Visit
Chapter 52. Monster
Chapter 53. I'm Sorry
Chapter 54. I Never Wanted This
Chapter 55. It Ends Tonight
Chapter 56. Complication
Chapter 57. It's Over
Chapter 58. New Lives
【SEQUEL】Chapter 59. Who?
Chapter 60. Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 61. Questions Unanswered
Chapter 62. A Theory
Chapter 63. Discussion
Chapter 64. Knives and Guns
Chapter 65. Insanity
Chapter 66. His Yesterdays
Chapter 67. Attempt
Chapter 68. Madness
Chapter 69. A Lost Cause
Chapter 70. Reclusion
Chapter 71. A Conflict
Chapter 72. The Plan
Chapter 73. Truthful Lies
Chapter 74. Hope
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 31. Painful Memories

18.4K 449 237
By GuardianDemon

Marika's POV

I woke up to the sound of a voice.

"Hey . . ." A knock from the door followed.

I realized I was still in the same position as last night. Did I fall asleep while sitting? I stood up and heard my bones crack due to the uncomfortable situation. Damn, my whole body hurts like hell, I shouldn't have slept like that.

"Are you dead or what?" I heard Billy sigh on the other side of the door. I reluctantly walk over but stopped when I caught sight of myself on the mirror of a table that looks so victorian, there's even a bunch of make-up kits on it. Weird.

I hurriedly walked over to it and stared at my tear-stained face and unruly hair. I raked my hair with the comb on the dresser and wiped my face with the sleeve of my hoodie.

Billy started knocking louder than before which made me run for the door and open it. He looked annoyed, as usual. I noticed he was holding a tray of food.

"Move over." He muttered as he went in the room, Billy sat on the floor and placed the tray in front of him as I stood there awkwardly, "Well?" He looked at me as if expecting something.

"What . . ?" My voice was hoarse and dry.

"Dad told me to eat breakfast here with you since you probably don't want to be around a lot of people yet." He gave an exasperated sigh. "But he said to keep watch on you, just in case you might do something regrettable."

Do something regrettable? Are they thinking that I'll commit suicide!?

"I'm not going to do 'something regrettable', I wasn't even thinking about that!" I defended as I shut the door and furiously walked over to him.

"Not my words so stop yelling at me." He rolled his eyes, "Just eat so I can leave." He picked up the two bowls of soup and handed the other to me. I hesitantly took it and and ate a spoonful, awkward . . .

"Thanks . . ." I mumbled. He just gave me a nod,

Things stayed like that for a while until I couldn't take the silence anymore, it was just too awkward.

"So . . ." I started which caught his attention, "Who's room is this?" I asked, the room just looks so astonishing but it's obvious that it's a girl's room, the furniture inside looks victorian. It's old-fashioned but incredibly cool.

"My sister's." Billy dubiously replied.

"You have a sister?"

"I used to . . ." Billy gave a disappointed face.

"Used to? You mean . . ." I mumbled as I slowly realize what he's saying.

"She died five years ago." Billy turned quiet. Now I feel bad.

"Sorry . . ." I averted my eyes and looked around the room. I wonder how'd she die? Curiosity is kicking up. I stared at Billy, he looks really sad. I shouldn't have brought the topic up but how would I even know that his sister died?

My thoughts disappeared when Billy smacked my head.

"What the heck!?" I rubbed the sore spot.

"Stop looking at me like that, I don't need your pity!" He fumed.

"Well, sorry. I just felt bad!" I snapped back.

We finished our breakfast in silence after that. I placed my bowl on the tray and admired the room, I wonder how his sister died? Her room looks great, how old is she when she passed away?

I couldn't stand my curiosity anymore and asked, "Hey . . . H-How did she . . . um . . ?" I stumbled on my words.

He sighed, "Her name's Rebecca. She's two years older than me but we're pretty close, she died of cancer when I was ten."

"Wait, how old are you?" I paid close attention. Billy gave me an incredulous look.

"I'm fifteen." He rolled his eyes as mine went wide. What the . . .

"I thought you were eleven or something!" I yelled, I thought I was older than him!

"Whatever." He muttered, it took me a few seconds before I decided to ask about his sister.

"So . . . Cancer. That must've . . . suck?" I fumbled with my fingers, "Do you miss her?"

"Of course." Billy turned quiet Ooh, touchy subject.

"How come you never mentioned her before?"

"Well, firstly, I don't have a reason to. Secondly, dad made me swore to never talk about her." He whispered.

"Why?" I gave him a confused look.

"Mom couldn't handle it, she was so depressed when she passed away. It's creepy but she almost went insane." Billy lowered his voice, "She would cry all day, she became unhealthy. It took her months in psychiatry before she became 'normal' again." He explained.

"That's really sad . . ." I mumbled.

"Yeah, girls are so . . . fragile." Billy stared at the floor in deep thought.

"Oh, is that why you're afraid of girls?" I said as I realized, Billy seems taken aback at first before replying,

"I'm not afraid of girls!" He shouted and stood up, he picked the tray up and stormed out of the room without another word.

Uh huh . . . Bullseye.

Now what do I do? I don't have my things, they're still at my home . . . I can't stay unoccupied, I'll end up crying again. Ugh.

I took my phone out and dialed Kevin, I really need to tell them the news. It rang for a few seconds before I heard Kathleen on the other end.

"Heya! How're you!?" As usual, she was excited.

"Hey . . . Um . . . Are you guys busy?" I asked.

"No, we're actually bored and Kevin is being a pain in the ass! Get the fu-" I heard shuffling on the other end. "Kevin! Leave me alone!" Kathleen shouted, I literally had to move the phone away from my ears.

"Um . . ." I mumbled.

"Sorry about that, what is it?" Kathleen laughed.

"Well . . .Could you use your computer, maybe in an hour?" I asked.

"Sure, what's up?" Her voice became serious.

"I'll tell you everything later, we'll have a video call, okay?"

"Uh . . . Okay then."

I hung up and sighed, Now I have to go to the local computer shop. I think I'll take a shower first, I gathered the things i'll need from my backpack and slowly tiptoed out of the room without being seen. I hurriedly entered the bathroom and locked the door. Come to think of it, why am I hiding? Maybe it's the feeling that I want to stop causing trouble for them.

I took a warm shower, wore my gray hoodie -which is thicker than the others, pants and shoes. I'm going to freeze in this weather. I quietly walked back to my room and brushed my hair in front of the dresser and took my phone and wallet from my backpack. Alright, time to go . . .

I head out but was stopped,

"Marika, is that you?" Robert called from the room which I think is the living room.

"Y-Yes, I just need to run to the computer shop for a bit . . ." I nervously replied. Damn, I got caught.

"Computer shop? You can just use Billy's, it's in his room." He peeked from the living room, "You can't go out in this weather, believe me, I tried." He shook his head. I nodded and ran back upstairs, not wanting to stay in that conversation any longer, I guess I'm still a bit shaken up. I really gotta get used to them though since I'm living here from now on . . .

I stopped in front of Billy's room and debated whether to continue or just forget about it, then again, I can't just keep this whole thing to myself, Kevin and Kathleen deserves to know. I took a deep breath and knocked, after a few seconds, Billy opened the door. Judging from the scowl plastered on his face, he's irritated.

"U-Um . . . C-Can I use your computer? I just need to-"

"Just hurry up." Billy cut me off, clearly annoyed.

"T-Thanks." I mumbled, I walked inside and headed for his computer. Wow, it's a great type of computer, the one's that can be used for gaming and such.

I nervously sat down and took my phone out, I sent a message to Kathleen, telling her to start a video call with me. Billy was lying on his bed and reading a random comic book as I anxiously waited for the call.

A few minutes or so, an icon popped up, all I had to do was accept it. A screen popped up and I saw Kathleen and Kevin. I smiled at the screen, I really missed these two idiots, now it's time to break the news . . .

"Hey . . ." I mumbled, thinking of a way to say it.

"Hey! We miss you!" Kathleen giggled.
"How are you? Where's Jeff?" Kevin added with a grin.

"Guys . . . I need to tell you something." I replied, Billy got interested and started to listen. Ugh, can't I get some privacy?

"What?" They said in unison.

There was a long pause before I decided to tell them, "Um, there was . . . a murder in our house." I stupidly said.

"Oh! And the killer is . . . You!" Kathleen giggled, oblivious to the fact that it was true. They started laughing and joking around.

"I'm serious." I deadpanned which made them both turn serious as well. "Yesterday night, I was at my neighbors' farm out of town, long story about how I ended up there and when I came back . . . Liu, mom, dad, Jeff . . . They're gone." tears started forming on the corner of my eyes.

"Wait, so they're gone, as in, kidnapped?" Kevin asked after a while while Kathleen looked completely shocked.

I shook my head and tried my best to stop the tears from falling, "No, they're dead. I saw it . . . How they were . . ." I didn't get to finish my words when I started to cry.

"What . . ?" That was all Kevin said as he couldn't believe what I had said, I saw Kathleen cry and ran out of the room, leaving Kevin to talk to me.

"They're gone . . ." I sobbed harder, "I just wanted to tell you what happened. I'm sorry, I-I have to go."

I didn't wait for his reply, I couldn't. I can't bare to see their disappointed faces, I don't know, maybe I'll talk to them once I regain my composure, I just can't right now.

I muttered a quick 'thanks' to Billy as I hurriedly left his room and went inside mine or should I say, his sister's room. I cried on the bed as I thought of my family again. I just want to forget, it hurts when I remember, even the good memories we've made, they all seem to cause me more pain than ever. It's best to forget.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I heard the school bell rang and sighed, school seems very stupid to me nowadays. I took the books I needed from my locker. It's lucky, all my books were here, I never bring my school books home. If I ever need to study, I'd do it in the library, not home. I sighed and slammed the locker close, I walked through the hall but as usual, a lot of people were whispering again.

"Oh my god, it's the girl who's family was murdered."

"I heard she's, like, the only one that survived when three families were attacked."

"That's so weird . . . You don't think that she's the murderer, do you?"

I just ignore all the things these whores say, it's not like I care about their opinions about me, they can spread whatever rumor they want, see if I give a fuck.

It's been two weeks since the event but the story is still being talked about around the whole neighborhood, can you believe it? But whatever, I'm devoting all my time into studying even though it's boring and lame but I need to get my mind off of some things. Even my clothes and stuff were back at the Johnsons' house, the police gave it to us after they were done with all the investigation they needed so I'm doing good, I also told Kevin and Kathleen the whole story and where I'll be living from now on.

I feel frustrated though, my . . . parents and Liu can't get a proper funeral yet. The authorities needed them for further investigation, I don't even know what's happening since they don't consider telling a kid as a priority. I don't think they'll have a funeral soon.

The rest of the school was the same, trying hard not to fall asleep, being alone at lunch time, being gossiped and such. I'm just glad nobody is bullying me. Hell, I wouldn't let them.

I took the bus and walked a few blocks to reach the house, it's still bright out, but I really can't waste any time. Mrs. Johnson somewhat turned into an evil witch, she's really mean. The nice Mrs. Johnson I know was gone, yep, she makes me clean the house, run errands and stuff. I'm not allowed to do anything without asking her. No, she isn't 'worried about me', she's just plain bad.

She slapped me once. I accidentally stained her clothes when I'm ironing them and she literally gets mad about every mistake I do, even if it's not even a big deal. Robert would always stop her from hurting me but the problem is Robert works at day, he's only around when it's night time, like my dad. And Mrs. Johnson turns into a fire-breathing dragon when he's nowhere to be seen, it's pretty harsh like she's turning me into a maid. Billy and I would sometime 'hang out', more like argue. We never get along and Mrs. Johnson would punish me if she heard us, it's exhausting.

I feel like frickin' Cinderella.

I would say that this is child abuse or something but I have no right to complain, it's more than enough that they let me live with them. It's just sad because I thought how nice Mrs. Johnson was at first, I guess she isn't. I wonder how I'll get her to like me more or at least stop getting mad at me, I'm doing the best I could when it comes to her orders and housework, I'm not exactly used to doing these things.

Ah, whatever. If she gets mad, then she gets mad. I'll just silently listen to her rants, but I don't want to get physically hurt though. I'll just have to do my best from now on to prevent that.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry for updating late, I'm still sick ~_~ I stayed up 'til 3:30 just to finally finish this :)
also, sorry if this is starting to get cliche :/ I hope not...

Enjoy this chap *facedesks and snores*
let me dream of creepypasta... OH WAIT *sits up*

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR FOLLOWING ME! I REACHED 31 FOLLOWERS AND IM SO DANG MOTIVATED. AND THE VOTES TOO! THANKS YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO VOTE
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, THANK YOU FOR READING :D I APPRECIATE IT :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 113 17
*2016 Update* I plan on getting around to edit this eventually, so forgive the small grammar mistakes. ••••• "I won't kill you" he blurted out with...
719K 19.1K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...
25.7K 598 14
[WARNING: DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO VIOLENT OR ABUSIVE SITUATIONS] Years had passed since Jeff became the cold hearted killer he was today. Numbers...
1K 27 13
I killed them. I killed them all. Why? I can't answer that question. But what I do know? I can't go back to my old life. There's no chance of that...