Head Over Heels:Broken Fall:B...

بواسطة LostxInxStereo

He was my best friend. I've lost him too. After everything with my Dad and Taylor, how could he leave me too... المزيد

H.O.H: Broken Fall:00:
H.O.H: Broken Fall:01:
Head Over Heels: Book One:02:
Head Over Heels: Book One:Justin Bieber Love Story:03:
Head Over Heels: Book One:Justin Bieber Love Story:04:
Head Over Heels:Book One:Justin Bieber love Story:05:
Head Over Heels:Book One:06:
Head Over Heels: Book One:07:
Head Over Heels: Book One:08:
H.O.H: Book One:09:
H.O.H: Broken Fall: Book One:10:
Head Over Heels - Justin BIeber Love Story:11:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:12:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:13:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:14:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:15:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:16:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:17:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:18:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:19:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:20:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:21:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:22:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:23:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:24:
Announcement
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:25:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:26:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:27:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:28:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:29:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:30:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:31:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:32:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:33:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:35:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:36:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:37:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:38:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:39
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Lover Story:40:
Head Over Heels: Forever In Your Arms (Preview)

Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:34:

25.2K 203 22
بواسطة LostxInxStereo

Guys we are getting closer to being #1 in fan fiction!!! 10 votes for this chapter?! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

VOTE!

***********************************

I took off my shoes and held them in my hand along with the edge of my dress. I got in the limo and Justin came in right behind me.

I sat beside him and the door shut.

"You look so pretty tonight. You really do." He tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear and kissed me softly.

"Thank you."

"Mhm." He rested his hands on my leg and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Did you see Taylor's face after I said that? I'm pretty proud actually, finally being able to say something to his face."

"You should be because he deserved it." I looked back up at him and kissed his cheek, squeezing his hand.

"You have no idea how bad I wanted to hit him right then and there, but I didn't."

"I saw your fists clenched at your sides."

"I was pissed. I still am, but tonight was amazing. Me and my gorgeous girl dancing the night away." His had moved along my

cheek, then slid his finger under my chin, bringing my lips to his.

"It's my favorite so far I think."

"Your favorite night with me? Geesh, I thought that'd be a hard decision."

"Well I like them all, but tonight was different than the rest. It was special."

"It was, especially getting to slow dance with my babygirl." He whispered in my ear. "You had the hang of it fine. I had you."

"I know you did, I was just a little nervous I guess."

"Nervous? Why?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "But it was fine, and you smelled good."

"I try."

I buried my head in his chest and he put his arm around me, his hand moving along my arm.

"I love you Justin.."

"I love you too."

***********************************

11:43 PM

We walked up to my house, my shoes back in my hand along with my dress, and Justin's hand in my other.

"I'm surprised our moms are letting me stay." He said.

"We turn 18 in like 6 months. I think they are giving us a little leeway. Plus we have the guest room."

"True. I just don't know how she is going to react when I get a little place down here."

"She'll be fine. I'm moving out when I can too." I opened the door and we stepped inside. My mom appeared in the hallway and I smiled at her.

"And you two still look like you're just leaving. How was is it?"

"Great." I nodded and looked at Justin.

"Good, you look like you had fun. Well I'll go up to bed now. Night guys."

"Night." I sat my shoes down and watched my mom head off to her room. "Are you tired?" I asked Justin.

"Eeeh." He shrugged. "A little, but I'm also pretty awake." He picked up his backpack off the floor that he brought earlier.

"We can change if you want." I told him.

"Alright." He kissed my cheek and we walked upstairs.

"Hey," He said as I reached my door. "You look beautiful. I just wanted to say that one more time."

I kissed him and put my arms around his neck, his hands slipping on my waist.

"And you look very handsome. I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

"Aw." He blushed and I laughed at him.

"See, you blush too."

"You made me blush!"

"Go get dressed." I shook my head and kissed him shortly before letting go.

"Ok." He sighed and walked across the hall to the guest room.

I went into my room and shut the door behind me, slipping out of my dress and into a pair of boxer shorts and a gray t-shirt.

I left my hair in it's curled side ponytail and hung my dress in my closet, then opened my door.

"Well don't you look cozy." Justin said.

"I am." I walked over and put my arms around him, resting my head on his chest. "You are always so warm."

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head, stroking my hair with his hand.

"Maybe you are just always cold."

"I'm not cold now, you're just warmer than me."

"Puh-lease."

I looked up to see him laughing.

"It's true! I'm not!"

"If you say so."

"If I was cold I'd just get a sweatshirt, I wouldn't use you as a heater are you kidding me? You would just scoot away to watch me suffer."

"I would not!"

"Would too."

"I wouldn't." He shook his head with a crooked smile on his face.

"A little prankster who loves to tickle me when he doesn't get his way, and I'm supposed to believe him?" I joked.

"Fine. If that's how it's going to be..."

I backed away and he pulled me back, his hands on my sides.

"No!" I whisper-screamed because of my mom, but her room was downstairs.

"You brought it up." He whispered in my ear and tickled my sides. I tried to squirm away but I was laughing to hard.

"No- stop- I'm sorry." I said trying to breathe.

"What was that?" He paused. "I couldn't understand you between all the gasps for air."

"Stop." I whined twisting away and crawling on the bed trying to get to the other side.

"Well if you would have asked nicely." He caught me again falling beside me.

"Jerk!" I said reaching for his hands.

"We have been through this before, reaching for my hands isn't going to help, I can hold them both in one." And he did.

"You're dead. So dead."

"Oh really? What are you doing to do about it?" He stopped to tickling me and spoke against my cheek.

"This." I broke my hands away from his and pushed him over, my leg slipping over him. I rested my hands on his chest and he starred at me, his mouth open. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Damn." He whispered.

"Shut up." I bent down and kissed him, his hands moving to my hips.

I lost track of time, breaking away out of breath. I put my face on his shoulder and shut my eyes.

"You're crazy." He whispered.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Not." I laid beside him and he put his arm around me.

"Too." I closed my eyes again and put my hand back on his chest.

"We should go to bed, it's late."

"No." I whined.

"Yes." He mimicked. "And I'd be a bad boyfriend if you slept in here with me and didn't do anything. Especially if your mom came in in the morning, or you weren't in your own bed."

"I don't care, I'll tell her it was my fault."

"No, because once again, I didn't do anything."

"Ok," I sighed. "Just a few more minutes."

"Ok." He kissed the side of my head, leaving his head against mine.

************************************

1 month later:

October 21st

9:41 PM

"Night buddy. I'll see you in the morning." I said to Henry, or Sam I should say his character.

"Night Claire." I left the room and went to my characters, shutting the door behind me, picking up her backpack and opening the window. I threw my legs over the ledge and jumped down, landing safely.

"What are you doing?"

I turned hearing Taylor's voice and glared at him.

"None of your business." I spat and headed away from him.

"Actually it is my business. Our project is due next week and somehow you always need to leave early."

"I have a life outside of school." I walked over to him.

"What? What is possibly so important that you need to just blow this off? It's a big deal!"

"A big deal? Since when do you care about any of it?! Let alone me? I'm done. I have some where to be."

"You think I don't care?!"

"I know you don't care! You never cared! You are the hot jock of the school with girls by your side left and right, you didn't even notice."

"I do care! Of course I care! You didn't notice! I haven't dated anyone in weeks, why did you think that? Huh?"

"I figured maybe you ran out of girls!" I shouted.

"Well maybe I was into you Claire!" He kissed me, his hands on each side of my face. I kissed him back, I had to, and Justin was watching not to far away.

I remember when this actually felt right, now it was the complete opposite and I hated it. As soon as this was over I would go to kiss Justin, just to feel something that didn't disgust me.

If he was even still standing there.

I pulled back and quickly caught my breath.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I said softly.

"You never really gave me much room to talk."

I pretended to think for a minute.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. It's out now." I stood there awkwardly and ran a hand through my hair. "So..."

"I'm sorry, I really do have to go."

"Of course. Well go, I'll just see you tomorrow."

"Ok."

I walked away off to the car that had pulled up and opened the door, shutting it behind me.

"Beautiful!" Dave, the director said. I could hear the megaphone through the car. "That's good for tonight."

I ducked back out of the car and looked at where the cameras were set up, that where Justin ha been, along with the producers and other cast. I looked for him and walked over.

Great. I told him he shouldn't have come today.

I kept looking and saw his back to me a few feet away.

"Justin?" I put my hands on his shoulders and he turned his head.

"Oh. Hey."

I sighed and stood on my tiptoes kissing his cheek.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Fine."

I dropped my hands from his shoulders and took a step back.

"You don't seem fine." I looked away.

"Lauren, I'm fine, really." I didn't believe him, but I didn't press any further. My eyes went down to the ground and I crossed my arms not saying anything. "You were great out there."

"From what you saw?"

"Lauren, I-"

"No, it's fine."

"I watched everything, just when he kissed you I walked away."

"I figured."

"Really, you were great." He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks."

"Want to go back to the hotel?"

"Sure."

I sighed again and walked beside him. He took my hand and I kept my head down.

I felt like he was being so short with me, something didn't feel right, but I didn't want to bring it now. Maybe back at the hotel. I could have gone home, but decided not to, it was a long drive and I had already been here a week. We were only halfway through this movie.

Justin side glanced at me, but I didn't look up.

"What time do you have to be here tomorrow?" He asked.

"11."

"Want to go to breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." I gave him a weak smile.

"Ok." He kissed my cheek and squeezed my hand.

"Bye Lauren!" Henry said to me walking away with his mom.

"Bye Henry, see you tomorrow." I waved at him and saw Justin grinning beside me.

"Well he really likes you." He nudged my arm. "All the kids love you."

"I'm not good with kids." I shook my head.

"What are you talking about? You're great with kids, Jazzy and Jaxon love you."

"I got lucky." He let go of my hand and we got in his car.

"It wasn't luck. You're just good with kids," He paused and took my hand leaning closer to me. "and you are going to make a great mom some day."

I smiled.

"You think so?"

"I know so. And so will little Hailee, Jason, or Nicole." I blushed and he kissed me. "One day."

"Yeah." I nodded and looked out the window as Justin started the car to see Taylor's gaze. I looked away quickly letting my hair fall in front of my face.

"What?" Justin asked.

"Nothing, let's just go."

************************************

:/ Well I loved the dance, but I officially despise Taylor's character (Taylor technically) and I created him. As you guys know the book will be ending soon, BUT! the sequel is already partly written. The first chapter of the next book will be up just days after this one ends.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

313K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
123K 7K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
665K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 48.4K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...