Uniquely Normal-Skymedia

By daffodels

"Skye-" "You used me? To get to her?" "Skye, please-" "What was the end goal here?" "I was never mean... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Winners!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Winner
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Love Yourself Challenge
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43

Chapter 35

137 13 10
By daffodels

Skye

I woke up to the sound of pages ruffling and sniffing.

What?

Where was I?

I tried to remember what happened last night.

After a few pondering moments, I remembered what happened.

I broke down onto Max.

I internally sighed, then sat up.

And there he was.

Max.

It took me a moment to see what he was doing, but my sight was still a bit off.

The sniffling got louder, then I realized it was coming from Max.

Before I could see anything, I started to talk.

"Max, are you oka-" I stopped talking.

My sight had cleared, and I saw what Max was doing.

Max was reading my journal.

"Max, what are you doing? Give it here!"

I quickly got up from bed and reached for the journal, but his pained eyes met mine.

"H-How much did you read?" I asked, some of the pain reaching me.

"Why?" He asked. "Does anyone else know?" His voice broke throughout the question.

I slowly shook my head, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"S-Skye, I am so sorry."

I closed my eyes, trying not to think of what happened.

"Why did you read it?" I asked, trying to change what I was thinking about.

"I-I saw it on the ground near your bed. It interested me, so I read it."

"You can't tell anyone." I said, tears starting to fall.

I was remembering it now.

The tears were just a drip from the dam, and I was about to flood the city.

"Skye, what else did they do to you?" Max softly asked me, slowly walking towards me.

Suddenly, my breathing stopped as all of the memories came flooding back into my brain.

My eyes shut, as I felt my body hit the floor.

Short chapter, but the next one will be longer, I swear!

Also, another reason this chapter was so short, is because I have a new book out.

Yay?

It's called 'Beginning of the Middle' (cleverly named because they're in middle school) and each chapter is more than 3000 words long! (not a typo!)

Anywho, a lot of time and effort goes into that book, seeing as all the characters are my own!

If you want to be a 'side character' in the new book, you can comment here.

Your character wouldn't show up all the time, but they're definitely going to be in the story.

All I need is your OC (original character) full name, clothing style, appearance, personality (like voice, hyper/chill etc) and that'll do!

Thank you all for reading my books <3

~Del

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735 41 15
(This is a character one, not IRL!!) When Max and Ross left Skymedia they started to pursue their own passions with youtube. Suddenly Max gets a girl...
2.4K 67 26
Before you read this read the first story to understand everything that's happening
7.8K 329 31
Mithross/Redney Fanfic! It took a long time to write this, so please read! I promise, as the story progresses, my writing gets better and better, so...
52.4K 1K 117
Sky/Adam Red/Michael Barney/John Mithzan/Max Tim/TimDotTV YourPalRoss/Ross JinBop/Jin Newscapepro/Cory SGC Barbierian/Nick Unicomics/Uni (I know Uni...