Married to BTS' Jungkook

By jvngkookssi

An unbeleivable news came up and Irene Choi will never deny for this. Because she is a crazy fangirl of BTS. ... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Final Chapter•
Special Chapter 1

•Chapter 17•

5.2K 164 109
By jvngkookssi

"Good morning," Jungkook whispered then he hugged my waist.

"Morning," I said while slicing ham for our breakfast.

He sniffed my neck and heard him chuckled, "I really love your smell." He said.

"Stop it!" I said and pushed him away.

He laughed at my action while walking towards the fridge then he poured water on the glass.

Why is he so sexy?

"I'll be visiting dad and mom later and uhmm also my friend. Do you want to come with me?" I asked him then I put the cooking oil on the pan.

"I'll just sms you if I can," he said.

I nodded slowly and I turned my eyesight to the pan. Maybe his schedule is hectic, being a idol is really tiring and I can see that.

"Breakfast is ready!"

I put the plate of ham, scrambled egg and bread on the table while Jungkook is buttoning his button-down shirt. His hair were disheveled and his eyes are looking at me.

My heartbeat starts pounding so fast that anytime will jump into the ground.

Why are you doing this to me?

"Alright!" He smiled then he grabbed the chair for me and he let me sit first before he grabbed his chair infront of me.

As Jungkook the 'gentleman', he put some egg and ham on the bread and he placed it on my plate.

"Eat it," he said.

I have nothing to do but to eat it like a child taking the command of my mom. He really have the power to make me do it effortlessly.

"So, how's your work?" I asked.

"Fine, we're doing rehearsals for the upcoming concert." He answered and he chewed the bread.

"I see,"

"How's school?"

"It's fun! I'm always with So Eun as usual." I shrugged.

We talked about random stuffs until we're done eating our breakfast.

"Bye baby," he kissed my forehead and he caresses my cheeks.

I smiled in returned, "Good bye, take care."

"Send me a message later, okay?" I added.

"Alright,"

I headed to the bathroom after Jungkook left our house. I turned the shower on and let the water roll down my body. It's so relaxing.

While I'm holding the bath sponge, I squeezed the body gel bottle to pour it on my loofah until it starts to bubble and I carefully scrubbed it on my body. Strawberry scented gel starts to fill the bathroom and I can't help myself but to smell it like my addiction.

I put my thumb on my chin while searching for a clothes to wear today. I hope Jungkook will be there too so Gwyneth will finally meet him.

Speaking of Gwyneth, I got a message from her.

Gwyneth:

Good morning! I have something to say.

Me:

Good morning Gwyn! What is it?

Gwyneth:

I met him.

I stopped at the moment while looking at the screen of my phone. Why do I have this strange feeling instead of being happy and supportive?

I shrugged off my thoughts and starts typing on my keyboard.

Me:

That's great! Hope you fixed it soon.

I sighed. Whatever her problem is, I really hope that it will end very soon.

I started the engine of my car and drove to my parents house, Gwyneth is also staying there because mom recommended it for her to avoid spending much money.

"Hello darling!" Mom kissed my cheeks and I hugged her.

"Where's dad?"

"He went to our company." She answered.

I looked at the whole living room and smiled, I missed being here.

"Irene!" Gwyn shouted while she's running downstairs. She hugged me tightly and we laughed.

"You're so happy, ha?" I said. I know the reason behind those smile, it's because she already met him.

"Of course, who would not be happy?" She grabbed my wrist when my mom's already in the kitchen. We sat together in the sofa and she smiled widely.

"Mind to share?" I said.

"First of all, I'm so sorry for not telling you about my problem before. I just don't want you to worry about me."

I nodded, "I understand."

"So, this problem that I was talking about is my ex-boyfriend. He is my great love, he changed my life big time that you couldn't imagine. He is awesome, gentleman, kind and the sweetest boyfriend you've ever known."

"He courted me, we dated. I helped him to reach his dreams, I supported him. We shared each others story, we planned for our future, we exchanged promise ring and so on." She bit her lower lip.

"Do you remember the time when I was so stubborn?"

I laughed, "Oh yes! You really are stubborn and no one can tame you, you're a pain in the ass." I shook my head, "but I was shocked when one day you're tamed like what the heck did just happend to you?" We laughed because of amusement. I really remember that day!

Yes she is, that's one of the reason why she studied here because her parents sent her here so that she'll learn how to live independently and to learn how to live with just a exact amount money of her.

"He's the reason why I changed." She looked down and smiled weakly while she's playing with her fingers.

"It's not that he don't want my personality but I just changed. I can't understand why I switched into a good-girl-like when it comes to him."

I'm so thankful that the guy tamed my friend in just one snap. I believe that they really love each other.

If you really love someone, you'll do anything just to make him happy, just to make him stay.

You'll change without noticing it, you'll just realize it one day.

"I thought we'd stay like that forever but I was wrong." A tears fall down on her cheeks but she wiped it quickly.

"I was having a meeting with my partner in our project in school at the cafe without any other intention. It's just plain school stuff." She sniffed.

Gwyneth POV

Flashback

"What's our plan for our project, beautiful?" Luke asked with a smirk on his face.

I really hate this boy but I have no choice because he is assigned as my partner for our project.

I sighed.

"Let's divide our work so it will finished as early as possible. It will be the fastest way." I took out my notebook and pen.

Luke is just staring at me while I'm writing on my notebook.

I don't want to work our project together with him that's why I just divided it.

"We can do it together, that would be the nicest way and it's called team work." He suggested. He ran his finger on his messy clean cut hair and he licked his lips.

"Nah, we can still call it team work." I said but he just smirked and he took a sip on his frappe.

My phone vibrated but I didn't took it out, I'm still busy writing.

I felt something on my left hand and I found that he is holding it. I tried to release it but he's holding it tightly.

"Why are you always acting like that to me?"

I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"Because I don't want you around! You're so irritating. I have a boyfriend so please stop hitting on me!" I held his hand on the top of my left hand to remove it from holding my right hand because he don't want to release it!

I love my boyfriend, no one can explain how much I love him. He is the best gift I have ever received. He makes me feel like I am the luckiest girl in the entire world.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked with irritation.

"Nothing. Can't you see? We have a nice view in here, it really suits when we're holding hands." He chuckled.

Before I could release my hand from his, I heard someone who called my name. I heard a familiar voice from my back.

Luke released my hand and I saw him smirked while looking at my back.

"Ba-babe," I tried to smile but I failed because I'm so nervous! I stand up but my legs are trembling that anytime soon, my legs will going to give up and fall on the ground.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked. Anger flashed on his face and his jaw clenched.

"We're ha-having a meeting, ba-babe." Why am I stuttering?!

"Meeting? Holding hands? Are you kidding me?!" His voice filled the cafe shop and all customers are looking at us.

He walked out the cafe and I followed him.

"Babe! Please listen to me first!" I cried. No! This isn't happening!

"No! You have nothing to explain because I saw it! I saw the two of you, holding hands. It didn't explain that the two of you were doing school stuffs like what you've said to me!" He shouted and he drove fast.

Irene POV

She stated what happened years ago. I can't believe that the guy did not even hear Gwyneth's explanation. I sighed and I look at her sobbing.

I hugged her and caress her hair. I can't stand seeing her crying. It states that she still love that guy after so many years.

"A-and we met earlier with his friends, he didn't even waved at me but what do I expect? Of course he will not do that because of what happened years ago!" She said while sobbing.

Maybe the guy is still bitter or he just don't want to talk with Gwyn?

I rubbed my hands to her back to comfort her, "I can see that you're still not over with him." I said.

She did not respond.

"If I were you, I will talk to him." I suggested.

What if the guy still loves Gwyneth, right?

If ever Gwyneth had the chance to talk to that guy, she deserves a second chance. Everybody deserves it—as long as the guy isn't inlove with someone else yet.

"I will, that's my plan." She wiped out her tears and smiled weakly. "I hope he'll listen to me this time." She added.

"It's lunch time!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

We stood up and immediately headed to the dining table.

"Did you cry, Gwyn?" My mom asked. Mom looked at me with a questioning look but I just zipped my mouth and I turned my eyes to Gwyneth waiting looking for her answer.

"Uhm tears of joy tita." She chuckled but sadness are still in there.
(Tita - auntie/aunt)

"Okay! Let's eat?"

While eating, mom started to talk and saying stories about her past. She's always doing this.

*Phone vibrates*

Jungkook:

Hi baby, I'm on my way. See you in a minute.

I smiled.

Me:

Okay, take care!

"What are you smiling at?" Gwyneth asked.

I looked at her while drinking water. "My fiancé is now coming." I announced.

"Wow that's great! I will finally meet him!" Gwyn chuckled.

"You haven't met him yet?" My mom asked then she chewed the fried chicken.

"Not yet po." She answered and smiled widely.

I'm so excited to finally introduce Jungkook to Gwyneth as my fiancé. She's not a fan of Korean idols so I don't think that she'll recognized Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan Seonyeon Dan.

I can't help but to think about Gwyn's ex-boyfriend. He didn't even bother to listen years ago, maybe if he did that, they are still in a relationship or probably married.

That's what you called relationship goals because she helped the guy to reach his dreams. If Gwyn were not there before, maybe he'll not in his place now. I hope they'll talk anytime soon or have a closure to each other.

If you really are destined to each other, you'll still return to him whatever happened before.

There is no perfect relationship, there's still a challenges for the both of you because that will measure how the two of you work for it.

"Oh! Let's have lunch!" My mom said to someone at my back.

I saw Gwyneth's eyes widened as she slowly stood up. I turned my glance into my back and there's Jungkook looking at Gwyneth. He's shocked then he turned his eyes into me in uneasiness.

"Hey hubby, le-let's eat?" I tried to break the silence.

"Uuh—err ye-yes baby." He smiled at me then he kissed my forehead.

Jungkook silently sat down besides me. Mom and Gwyn are on the other side and we're facing each other.

I took a glance to Gwyneth and I saw her looking at Jungkook with a sadness flashed on her face then she turned into me.

I don't know how to react to her face but I saw something like anger in her eyes. I can't explain it!

Do they know each other?

Perhaps...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 232 11
Previously 'How to Be a Husband' - by AGoldenLannister (Edited and posted here with permission from previous author). Jaime Lannister never wanted t...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
361K 13.3K 44
How are you supposed to hide a kid from the world?
30.5K 466 24
this is a fan fiction because i have figured there are not very many good fanfics for the couple so i decided to make one of my own so yah Bella Gon...