๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ, ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'...

By hqheaven

oikawa tooru might just change sexualities because of his awfully handsome butler. highest rankings: #1 in #i... More

0 (Prologue)
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Character Ask!
Q&A (Character Ask)
20
21
22 (Meeting pt.1)
23 (Meeting pt.2)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 (Bonus)
36 (Bonus)
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 + Very Important Business
45
Character Ask 2!
Q&A #2
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 (Photoshoot pt.1)
58 (Photoshoot pt.2)
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
Character Ask! 3
Q&A #3
68 (Epilogue)
A/N
Alternative Ending (Chapter 68.5)
Double Date (Chapter 69)
1 Million Special - Ye Oldeth Times

3

27.6K 1.4K 5.8K
By hqheaven

Sunday.

Makki and Mattsun told Iwaizumi that he doesn't need an alarm on Sundays, everyone sleeps for as long as they want to. Concerning food, they usually order something like a pizza.

And so after a few intense matches of UNO, which lasted till around 3 AM, Iwaizumi finally went to sleep. With no alarm or anything to wake him up, he slept till 9:30 AM.

Yeah, that's about time to wake up.

As Iwaizumi opened his eyes, he couldn't help, but wonder why the hell there was an UNO card stuck on it. Not to mention it was  a Wild Draw +4 card.

He slowly rolled off his bed onto a fluffy carpet that Makki gave him and stayed there for a couple of minutes before standing up and looking at his phone. Ah, thank god there were no text messages, just a couple of notifications from Instagram.

He looked around until he found his towel and took it, heading to the bathroom upstairs. Showers are important, aren't they? You can relax and think about anything that you want, which usually turns into deep and scary thoughts about how big the universe actually is and are there really no monsters.

As he opened the door he saw the picture he never even imagined to see. Makki had wrapped himself in an enormous sand-colored towel and was sitting in front of a bathtub, he actually looked like a pile of sand. And then suddenly....

"I am the sand guardian! Guardian of the sand!" he yelled at the bathtub. Mattsun jumped out of nowhere and kneeled next to him.

"Poseidon quivers before him!" he screamed.

"Fuck off!" Makki then proceeded to flip-off the bathtub and everything went silent.

"Guys, what the hell?" Iwaizumi asked as his mind was still processing what the hell he just saw.

"Good morning Iwaizumi! This was...uh.. Morning practise. Makki we should go.." Mattsun seemed nervous.

They both stood up and quietly left the bathroom, leaving Iwaizumi to wonder what kind of practise that was. Not that it mattered anyway.

A quick 10 minute shower was all he needed, as he had planned some things for today such as grocery shopping, buying that new book that Jamie Oliver published and maybe visiting Yahaba.

He relaxed as he let the warm water wash over his skin. He then took that weird strawberry soap again and washed all the unnecessary things off.

It didn't take him long and soon he was out of the shower, though he realized that he hadn't taken any clothes with him, only a towel. Shit. His room is downstairs..

He wrapped the towel loosely around his waist and unlocked the bathroom door, he walked out and bumped into someone again.

He heard that person fall on the ground. He opened his eyes and saw Oikawa on the ground, his eyes were wide.

I mean, why wouldn't they be? Oikawa was just enjoying his morning when he suddenly bumped into someone, he opened his eyes and saw a godly figure standing in front of him. God, he had such nice abs that Oikawa would pay to lick nutella off them...wait what?

His towel was barely holding there and for some reason Oikawa had an urge to pull it away, just to see how thr things would go.

"Are you okay?" he suddenly heard Iwaizumi ask. He was holding out his hand, offering Oikawa his help. Of course, he took it and soon he was back on his feet.

"Sorry, wasn't looking where I was going. If you excuse me.." Oikawa apologized and rushed forward, his cheeks red. Why was he feeling so frustrated again?

Iwaizumi didn't think much of it and headed back to his room, since it's sunday, he can wear whatever he wants. So he chose jeans and a button-up shirt, he still wanted to look good.

Suddenly Makki barged into his room.

"Iwaizumi! Will you go with me and Mattsun?" he asked, though Iwaizumi couldn't quite understand where he wanted him to go.

"Uhh...where?" he raised an eyebrow.

"To a grocery shop ofcourse" Makki finally regained his posture.

"Oh, yeah sure. I wanted to go anyway, maybe on our way home we could also go to the bookstore?" Iwaizumi asked. Makki nodded and smiled at the taller male.

Soon all three of them headed out to the shop. Normally Makki and Mattsun would have brought a list, but since their master chef was coming along they didn't have to worry about that.

"Say, Iwaizumi, do you enjoy working at the mansion?" Mattsun asked to break the silence.

"It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Or maybe I saw too many weird movies and TV shows.. I mean, I thought that I won't have any free time but.... It's actually pretty fun working as a butler" Iwaizumi answered, a small smile plastered on his face.

"Awh, we're glad! We never got along with the maid, she was closed-in and kinda a bitch" Mattsun sighed.

They reached the shop and walked in, it wasn't very crowded and seemed to have been recently restocked. Iwaizumi instantly took the cart.

"Don't act like kids" he said to two seemingly grown-ups who were already in the toy section fighting over a plush toy.

"Sorry, mom" Makki laughed.

Iwaizumi didn't really need to think what to buy, he took what he needed. Bread, milk, butter, cheese, sausage, chicken, spaghetti, rice, some veggies, some fruits, flour, oil, coconut oil, vanilla extract and some other minor things. While he was shopping like a respectable adult and getting loving stares from the ladies who admired him, Makki and Mattsun were fighting about what kind of chips they should buy.

"Ah... Makki, does Oikawa allow drinking on sundays?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Yup! He usually drinks too. Do you wanna get wasted?" Makki suggested.

"No. I just want something a bit stronger. " Iwaizumi said as he reached out for cocktails. Hmm.. Brandy & Cola one sounds good.

He left those to man-children in the sweets section and went off for other necessities. You, know like shampoo and soap, toilet paper and other stuff.

While he was looking at the prices he noticed a woman struggling to reach the shampoo, it was on the top shelf and she was about 5'1. Iwaizumi walked over to her and handed her the shampoo she wanted.

"Thank you so much" she blushed and thanked Iwaizumi.

Ah, maybe he's a bit too kind, he should be a rebel sometimes.

After gathering everything he headed back to Makki and Mattsun who were wearing flower crowns and smiling like idiots.

"Guys... I swear to god, one day the security is gonna throw you out of the store" Iwaizumi sighed.

"We actually have already been thrown out!" Mattsun said proudly.

"That's not something you should  be proud of" Iwaizumi laughed and focused on the shopping.

After paying an enourmous amount of money for everything (though it didn't matter because Oikawa gave them money for everything) they headed home.

Iwaizumi was surprised to find Oikawa in the kitchen, trying to figure out where the coffee was.

"Need help?" he asked as he put the bags on the table.

Oikawa turned around and felt relieved when he saw Iwaizumi. He nodded and moved out of the way.

"Want some coffee?" Iwaizumi suggested.

"If you don't mind.. I know it's your day off..." Oikawa felt a bit guilty.

"It's just coffee. With milk or no?" Iwaizumi asked.

"With milk. So, do you like it here? You're not thinking of quiting, right?" Oikawa asked as he sat down, he wasn't used to being in the kitchen, which kinda sounds pathetic.

"Yeah, it's nice here. And work is easier than I thought, and I have no intention of leaving any time soon, who'll take care of those children otherwise?" Iwaizumi chuckled and pointed at Makki amd Mattsun who were watching  Spongebob on TV.

"Ah, yeah. They're the best assistants I've ever had. Uhmm... I have a question..." Oikawa suddenly got self-consious.

"Yeah? What is it?" Iwaizumi placed the cups on the table and sat down next to Oikawa.

"Miko is away for the photoshoot and will only be back late... So, maybe you wanted to go out somewhere with me? You know, get to know eachother better.. Ugh, I'm so awkward.." Oikawa hid his face in his hands. He wasn't usually like this.

"Sure! We can go and visit my friend's animal shelter, if ya' want" Iwaizumi suggested.

"Okay!" Oikawa suddenly looked up, his eyes were sparkling.

"Go get ready then, I'll finish putting the groceries away" Iwaizumi stood up and started taking things out of the bags, while Oikawa ran upstairs.

He wanted to look good, but not too classy or posh. So he took out something that he only wore twice. His black kinda-skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a white sweater.

He walked downstairs after fixing his hair and found Iwaizumi waiting for him. Damn, he looked good.

They left Makki and Mattsun alone in the mansion and headed out, it was a nice day.

"You used to volunteer, right?" Oikawa asked.

"Yeah, it was really nice, I watched how the shelter grew, even helped with the construction, so that place is like a second home to me" Iwaizumi explained.

"Sounds nice! What was your childhood like though? " Oikawa watched as Iwaizumi's face expression changed.

"It wasn't the best. I grew up in a poor family, so I worked from young age, I used to help my neighbours, then found a job at the store.. Even when I moved out I sent my parents money, which was a mistake. I got kicked out for not paying the rent.." Iwaizumi sighed deeply. "How about your childhood?"

"Oh... I feel bad now.. My dad was a rich businessman, my mother was an actress. So, my childhood was pretty much perfect. I got everything that I wanted, but I was lonely" Oikawa said, he used to hear a phrase that "work and pain is what makes a person great", yet he never understood it.

But now... Now he was looking at Iwaizumi who had to suffer from young age and couldn't help, but feel a tiny bit of envy for how great of human he turned out to be.

"We're here" Iwaizumi announced and pointed at a house which had "YahaPets" written on it.

"Nice... Let's go inside!" Oikawa said cheerfully.

They walked in and were greeted by Yahaba who had a fresh scratch on his face.

"Hey Iwaizumi! Nice to see ya' again!" he hugged the taller male.

"Hi Yahaba, I see you're doing just fine" Iwaizumi smiled at his friend.

"And who's this? Your boyfriend?" Yahaba asked as he pointed at Oikawa.

"Eh?! I-I'm not, I-I could n-never---" Oikawa felt the blood rush to his cheeks.

"That's my boss, Yahaba" Iwaizumi said, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Oops, sorry. Anyway, come here both of you, we have new pups" Yahaba said and started dragging both of them to another room.

Oikawa was amazed by how amazing everything was there. Everything was clean, dogs and cats had their own places, beds, there was plenty of food in their bowls.

While Iwaizumi went off to see the animals that he had raised, Oikawa approached Yahaba.

"Do... Do you take donations?" Oikawa asked. Yahaba turned to him and nodded.

"We do, but not a lot of people support us, they think that we take the money for ourselves, when in reality we work hard for these poor animals. My boyfriend even works an additional job in order to keep everything in place" Yahaba explained.

"I'd like to support this shelter. May I donate?" Oikawa watched as Yahaba smiled and nodded again.

"It would be great. There's a computer right there" Yahaba led Oikawa to the computer and let him do his work. At first Oikawa wasn't sure how much he should donate, but once he remembered how hard Iwaizumi worked to help, he decided on the donation.

Now, how surprised do you think Yahaba was when he saw that Oikawa-fucking-Tooru donated 584,727 yen (5,000 dollars) to the shelter?

And so, after a few hundred "thank you"s and a nice cup of tea, Iwaizumi and Oikawa left the shelter.

"Man, I didn't expect that! You're great!" Iwaizumi said with a smile on his face, making Oikawa flustered.

"It's nothing... Yahaba works hard, he deserves it" Oikawa smiled aswell, he really felt like he accomplished something.

The rest of the day seemed to go by nicely, Oikawa spent most of his time talking with Iwaizumi. He learned a lot about him.

It was around 7 PM when Makki proposed an idea.

"How about we all get drunk?" he suggested.

"I don't mind" Mattsun said.

"Me too" Iwaizumi answered. Now all that's left was Oikawa.

"S-Sure.. I guess" he said.

And so, the four males all gathered in Iwaizumi's room (for some reason). They decided to watch some movies, eat some junk food, maybe play a few cards games all while drinking those cocktails that Iwaizumi bought (he had to buy extra).

It was a fun evening.

Especially fun for Makki and Mattsun who left passed out Oikawa in bed next to Iwaizumi.

.

.

.

.

.

I might have written a bit too much but I really enjoy writing this. From here on, you'll see more Iwaizumi and Oikawa action. Honestly this is one of those unplanned fanfics, each chapters idea is born minutes before I start writing it so yeah.

Anyway, happy new year! I hope all will be well.

-hatari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.9K 30
Friends or not? Iwaizumi and Oikawa struggle as their relationship seem to be confusing them. A fanfiction of iwaoi ('๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ') Completed on 16 October...
4.4K 93 21
Once, loved by everyone and having a great life, the next everything goes down hill. Oikawa gets abused by his dad, everyone wants to abandon him. Bu...
19.3K 620 26
๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ | ๐‘–๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘œ๐‘– | ยซยซยซ โ€ข ยปยปยป โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘—๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘, ๐‘›...
1.4K 78 7
A story that starts off with Iwaizumi confessing to Oikawa, who doesn't feel the same. He does feel like teasing his hot-headed friend, though. How w...