Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

Per Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... Més

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Dean

1.9K 59 8
Per Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: SLEEPOVER WID CHARLIE!! Then Dean and Sammy decide to join.

"CHARLIE!!!" I screamed happily, tackling her with a big hug.

"Y/N!!!" She mimicked me, opening her arms just before I launched myself into them.

Ever since we met Charlie on that hunt where she used to work at, we'd become best friends. Both nerds and gamers. It was a match made in heaven. Of friendship cause I like someone else.

A certain tall, muscular, handsome, bow legged, dude who took my breath away every time he looked at me with those oh so gorgeous green eyes.

Yup, that's right Bitches, I'm in love with Dean- frickin- Winchester. Why? Well, apart from his god like appearance and fan fiction lips, I have no idea why. Maybe because he's a sarcastic asshole like me. Yeah, I think that's the reason.

Anyway, back to me practically rugby tackling Charlie.

Dean and Sam chuckled as I ran into her arms. So hard in fact that we went crashing to the floor. I ended up sitting on her stomach straddling her with a fat grin on my face.

"Holy mother of Zelda, I wasn't expecting that." Charlie wheezed out.

"I missed you!" I giggle, looking down at her.

"Ya, I got that. I missed you too but I really didn't need a possible concussion." She bitchfaced me but I knew it was playful.

"Oh quiet being dramatic. You love me." I tease, sticking my tongue out.

"When you're wearing that I do." She smirked, winking at me seductively.

I blushed, remembering what I was wearing. My outfit consisted of spandex pants, and a sports bra that showed off a fair amount of my cleavage. My hair was down, slung over one shoulder.

"Shut up, I was working out." I mumble.

Charlie snorted, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Fine! I was in bed binge watching Sherlock! Happy now?!" I exclaimed, folding my arms over my chest.

"Knew it." She laughed.

Then, I remembered Dean had told me that Charlie had been working in her hunter skills. I decided to test her reflexes. I raised my fist to punch her but when I was swinging, she grabbed my hand, twisting it behind my back.

Before I had time to blink or fight back, I was pushed into my front, arms behind my back and Charlie sitting on my butt. I tried to kick her with my legs but they were pinned down with hers.

Damn, she's gotten good.

"Nice try Sunshine. I've been practicing." She grinned triumphantly. I could hear Sam and Dean chuckle amongst themselves.

"Yeah, I can see that. Now get off! My boobs hurt from being squished on the floor." I wiggled, trying to escape.

"I don't mind. I've got a great view from here." Dean smirked, eyeing my pushed up breasts.

"Dean Winchester I will rip your dick off and shove it down your throat if don't stop looking." I growl at him, giving him the death stare. I was actually trying to hide my embarrassment.

"I like 'um feisty." He winked, before peeling his eyes away.

Charlie finally got up, going over to Sam to talk about something. I flipped over and sat up, brushing myself off.

Dean's boots clomped towards me. I looked up to see him holding his hand out. I smiled softly, placing my small hand in his.

"Such a gentleman." I scoff playfully as he helped me up.

"Only for you Sweetheart." He chuckled.

When I was finally on my feet, me and Dean's faces were rather close. My eyes were gazing into his gorgeous green ones, getting lost. Dean was doing the same, lips slightly parted.

It was like everything was a really cheesy chick flick. Time seemed to be going in slow motion, my heart beat sped up and the only thing I could focus on, was him.

Sam's awkward cough pulled us back to reality. I blushed, stepping back and looking down to the floor. Dean rubbed the back of his neck, cheeks tinted pink.

"Okay..." Sam said. "Y/N, why don't you go show Charlie your room? Do whatever you girls do."

"S-sure. Come on Charlie." I stuttered, grabbing her hand and yanking her out of the room.

When we left the room, Charlie spoke.
"So...that was a thing."

"Don't know what you're talking about."

"Uh, yeah you do. Don't play dumb with me bitch. I know you too much."

I stopped, facing her with my arms crossed over my chest. "Okay, so I like Dean. What's the big deal? It's not like he'll ever love me back?"

After that, I stormed off, heading to my room. Charlie jogged along behind me. We entered my room. Charlie slumped on my bed, hanging upside down. I didn't care, I was too busy pacing the room.

"How'd you know?" Charlie said.

"How'd I know what?"

"That Dean doesn't love you?"

"Because he's- he's Dean frickin Winchester! Handsome, bad boy and let's not forget the most important; womaniser! Why would he love me? I'm- I'm nothing compared to those bar girls he goes after." I sigh.

Charlie sat up, sitting normally. "Don't you dare say that! You're beautiful. Hell, I find you extremely attractive! Those bar girls are just sluts. Sure they may be good to look at but they're nothing. I promise you."

I stopped pacing, looking at her. "Still, I have nothing to offer him. I have nothing he'll want."

Charlie smirked, eyeing my cleavage. "You sure about that?"

"Charlie!" I giggled, slapping her arm playfully.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry." She laughed.

I sat down next to her and hugged her. "You always know how to make me feel better. Thank you."

"No problem. Now, anime or Sherlock marathon? Cause I'm thinking Sword Art Online." Charlie smiled, turning on Netflix on my TV.

**
"Nu-Uh, Panic! At The Disco are way better than Twenty One Pilots." I protested.

"What?! No way! Twenty One Pilots are for sure!" Charlie cheered.

"But Brendon Urieeeee." I whined.

"But Josh Dunn and Tyler Joesph though..." Charlie mimicked my tone.

"I know but Brendon's so damn hot! His voice does things to me." I sigh dreamily.

Charlie opened her mouth to say something but we were interrupted by a squirrel and moose entering the room.

"You talking 'bout me again Y/N?" Dean smirked.

I scoffed. "In your dreams Winchester."

"Ouch, that hurts." He chuckled.

"Good, now why are you two idjits here?"

"Dean dragged me here. He was bored." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but I brought food." Dean said, showing us a large pizza box and other various foods.

"Fine, you can come in. But only since you brought food." I giggle, taking the pizza box off Dean and returning to sit on my bed. Charlie came over and stole a few slices.

"Hey Charlie, did you see the latest Game of Thrones episode yet?" Sam asked her.

Her eyes lit up. "Yes! Come talk, let's discuss!"
Sam went over to her and they began talking.

"Nerds." Dean mumbled.

"Looks who's talking." I chuckle.

"Hey! I'm not a dork! I'm cool alright?"

"Whatever you say, dork." I say before shoving pizza into my mouth.

"So," Dean started. "You wanna watch something since they're nerding it out."

"Sure, what do ya wanna watch?"

"Horror?"

"Let's do it." I chuckled, shifting so Dean could sit next to me on the bed.

"You know you can hold onto me if you get too scared. I'll protect you." Dean joked.

"As if." I retort, playing the movie.

**

"NO! Don't go in there!" I exclaimed at the girl who was about to go into the room where the murderer was.

Dean laughed. "It's only a movie Sweetheart."

I ignored him, watching as the girl opened the creaky door. Suddenly, there was a massive jump scare which made me squeal and cling to Dean.

I expected him to poke fun at me for holding him but all he did was wrap his arms around me. It felt nice.

"I got you." Was all he whispered.

I smiled, snuggling up to him more. The movie was long forgotten about to me. All I could focus on was how warm Dean was. He smelt wonderful and was rather comfortable.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Charlie looking at me. She smirked, holding up both thumbs as if to say 'well done.' I bitchfaced her but she just laughed.

"Hey Sammy," she said to the younger Winchester, grabbing his attention.

"Yeah?"

"There's a book in the library that I wanna read. Can you help me get it?"

"Why can't you- ohh." It clicked on Sam's brain when she motioned over to me and Dean. Charlie just rolled her eyes and yanked him out of the room.

"Guess it's just you and me Deano." I chuckled.

"Great." He said sarcastically.

I lent up, slapping him on the chest playfully. "Wow, thanks. I'm not that bad!"

Dean looked up at me, smiling. He raised a hand, tucking some hair behind my ear. I blushed.

"Not at all. You're perfect." He mumbled softly.

I blushed even more, looking down to hide the smile that painted my face.

"Let me see that beautiful face Sweetheart." I heard Dean whisper laugh.

I looked up, meeting his eyes. I didn't know how much time had passed but it felt like an eternity. We just stared at each other.

Before I realised what I was doing, I was leaning down to kiss him. I didn't know how he'd react but when I felt a hand slip into my hair, I knew Dean wanted this too.

When our lips collided, it felt like fireworks were exploding around us. Every cell in my body was in pure bliss. Our lips fit together like two matching puzzle pieces.

I swiftly moved myself so I was straddling lap. Dean's hands went to my hips while mine rested on his firm chest. Damn it was heavenly.

When my lungs screamed for air, I pulled back.
"Not bad Winchester."

He chuckled. "God damn I love you."

"I love you too."

We lent in for another kiss but the door suddenly swung open. "YES! I told you they would!" Charlie fist pumped the air. "Pay up Sammy boy."

Sam, who was next to her, groaned and gave her £10. Charlie was doing a little happy dance.
"GUYS!" I exclaimed, throwing a pillow at them. Charlie squealed, dodging it.

"Use protection!" She yelled, running out of the room.

Sam was still standing there. Dean and me gave him a questioning look.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna- gonna go. Have fun!" He smiled, closing the door.

Me and Dean looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Now, where were we?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes, crashing our lips together.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

30.5K 489 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!
198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!
245K 5K 100
Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
206K 2.8K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)