The Test || Dave East FF

By kaylexo

Book #2 to the Kaydence & Dani series. Kaydence gets out of prison for capital murder with the help of the d... More

Attention!
RECAP/ No Clue
Closer
Small City
Talk/ Small City 2
Break Up
Forigve Me
Hater
Depressed Time
Worth A Try
Friends
Below the Belt
Unwanted Guest
Getting His/Meeting The Parents
Maybe Not
Mind Playing Tricks
Hating On The Low
Weird Shit
Lookin' For Revenge
What A Coincidence
Leavin' The Game
Leavin' The Game 2
Secrets
Back At It Again
Trippin'
New Chapter
Big News
OG
Truth Never Dies
Drug Dealin'
Christmas Eve
Big Things
SERIOUS QUESTION
Temporary Happiness
One Option
Make Up
It's a Set Up
Promise
Never Telling
Destroyed
Moving On
F*ck It
Liar
It's On
Seems Wrong, Feels Right
Something New
Last Straw
Retaliation
A Losing Game
Preview
A/N
A/N

Pillow Talkin'

18.8K 745 376
By kaylexo

Vote & Comment!

Daniella's POV

"Now would be a great time to start looking at pools." Our midwife, Nurse Henry informed me. She'd been here for the last hour talking to Kaydence and I but He was directing all of his attention elsewhere and was barely even engaged in what we were talking about. Instead, he played around with Karcyn. Since this morning, he was keeping his distance and I really thought that he was on the verge of leaving me.

"Do you think I'd be better off with a bigger pool or one of the smaller ones?"

"Whatever is comfortable to you. Some mom's get pools big enough for the father's to get in with them but it's all up to you guys." I looked over at Kaydence and his facial expression was blank, as if he didn't even give a fuck about the conversation.

"Alright well, I'll start looking into that probably tomorrow. I work the night shift tonight."

"Have they already took you down to the six hour shift?" I nodded. "Awesome. You guys should look into the pools, I prefer going to a actual store and not online because as we all know, thing can be deceiving."

"True." Kaydence agreed. It was actually the first thing that he'd said besides when he greeted the midwife. I didn't know if he was trying to be funny or what.

"Have you experienced the morning sickness yet?"

"Only once, about two weeks ago. He doesn't like sandwiches." I chuckled. "Aww! What other things have been happening?"

"Um. . frequent urinating, that's been happening since the first trimester. Heavy sleeping, cravings, and mood swing."

"Hell yeah. Those mood swings are something serious." Kaydence butted in. Nurse Henry chuckled at his comment.

We talked for another 30 minutes before she finished up with taking down notes and then leaving. Our next visitor was the painters. The conversation with them went by pretty fast, they kind of already knew what we wanted and I didn't know what they discussed with Kaydence but he had them motivated to work.

Kaydence's POV

I was downstairs, chilling and trying to get Karcyn to take a nap so I could smoke a much needed blunt. "Da da da da." Were her last words before she started snoring lightly on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I laid her down and then headed upstairs to get a pack of backwoods and some weed.

When I got to the room, Dani was getting ready for work. We weren't on talking-terms and the tension was killing me but I wasn't about to kiss her ass. I walked past her and went for the nightstand, retrieving what I needed and then leaving out. I checked to see how far along the painters were before going back downstairs and out to the backyard.

I rolled and smoked my blunt while watching the sun set. I heard the front door close and the alarm system beep, letting me know that Daniella was headed to work. Shit was real because she ain't even tell a nigga bye. If there was one thing that would help me out, it was talking to Los. I pulled my phone out and hit his contact name, listening as the phone rung.

"Ayo, you was my bro and all but I lost all respect for you after yesterday man." He said as soon as he answered.

"Fuck you talking bout?" I knew damn well Dani didn't go telling him our business.

"We hit women now? Let alone pregnant women."

"Yo what the fuck is you talking about nigga? You sober?"

"Hell yeah I'm sober. I'll be at yo spot in a minute, we finna talk about this shit."

"Aight." I hung up. I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about but it had to be some bullshit. I never hit a pregnant woman. The only woman I hit was Ayriel cause the bitch raped me and as far as I knew, she wasn't labeled as a woman.

Forty minutes had passed when the doorbell rung and I went to open it. Los stepped in and left me hanging when I tried to dap him. "You really fucked up bro." He followed me back outside.

"What pregnant woman you talking bout?"

"Oh, you don't know now?"

"Nigga, I never hit no fucking pregnant woman."

"That ain't what Ayriel said. She told me all that shit bro." He shook his head in disappointment.

"What? What she told you?"

"You kicked her down the stairs while she was pregnant? Oh and I can't forget this part, you used to rape her whil-"

"I ain't never kick that bitch when she was pregnant. I treated her ass like Queen Elizabeth when she was pregnant nigga. Never raped that bitch, her ass raped me!" I could feel a vein popping out of my forehead because now I was fucking heated.

"This bitch going around here telling lies on a nigg-"

"I knew her ass was lying!"

"That psycho ass conniving bitch man. . she make me wanna kill her, I swear to god."

"Yo relax. Smoke your blunt and let me finish telling you."

"I'on wanna know the rest. If you see her missing on the news, don't rat me out B." I said in all seriousness. This bitch was really tryna ruin my fucking life. She had tried one too many fucking times and I was tired.

"The same bitch who let her dad rape her daughter. ." Los said. He was just stirring the pot because I still wanted that sick ass nigga dead too.

"Yeah," I chuckled, "I still wanna take care of that."

"I do too."

"I tell you what. . get close to Ayriel. Fuck her, do whatever you got to do. Figure out if her dad is in prison yet, find out what prison and Ima pay somebody to stick a mop up his ass and then kill him."

"He deserves it." Los dapped me.

Ayriel's POV

"Oh shit. Carlos just texted me." I told Christian as I opened his message:

You looked good af lastnite. I lowkey miss you.

"Damn, what'd he say? Got your ass blushing and shit." I showed her the message and then responded:

thank you & i bet so lol

Los was young but fine as hell and even though we were just friends when we were cool, I'd still fuck with him heavy just because it would probably make Kaydence mad. . that was if they were still on good terms after what I told Los yesterday. He texted back and I had to admit, I was digging him:

Oh, you don't miss me? Word. I'm tryna see you again though, wassup?

"He wants to see me. ."

"Bitchhhh, tell him to come here then."

"If he comes, you gotta bounce boo. There's no telling what's gonna happen, the way he's talking."

"Shit I don't care. Just give me all of the details." She winked. "I'm about to call him. Shh."

"Is that a no or a yes?" He asked once he picked the phone up.

"You're gonna come over here or?"

"Over where?"

"I'll send you the address."

"Ight. Just me and you tho, you feel me?"

"Yeah."

"Ight, cool. I'll be on my way as soon as you send the addy."

"Kay." I hung up. "Bitchhhh! Oh my god."

"This nigga better be fine as hell, the way he got you excited."

"He is! I'm about to get him."

Omniscient's POV

The night was still young but Los was on his way to wherever Ayriel was. Kaydence and him went over the plan once more before they pulled up.

"Fuck her and do that pillow talking shit. . get all that good shit about that nigga." Kaydence said. "I got it." They dapped each other up and then Los got out while calling her phone.

"I'm outside."

"Come up." He walked into the apartment hallway and cringed at the smell of piss. This bitch was living in the slums. A apartment door opened and Ayriel appeared in the doorway in a pair of shorts and a grey cami with no bra, revealing the print of her pierced nipples.

"Wassup?" Los asked as he checked to see if he had a condom. He didn't feel one in his pocket and was lowkey starting to panic.

"Nothing, come in." He entered the messy living room. He'd never seen something so filthy but he kept trying to play cool.

"Excuse the mess. . What made you wanna see me?"

"You know you need to clean this shit up." He gave her a look of disgust. "Nigga, this ain't my damn house. ."

"Well shit, if you living here, you oughta pick up a damn broom sometimes." He said on accident.

"If you finna talk shit, you can leave Los."

"My bad, my bad. I'm high." He said. He was gonna fuck Kaydence up for getting him into this nasty shit. He didn't even wanna fuck no more.

"So why'd you wanna see me again?"

"I don't know. . when you walked off, it looked like yo ass got fatter or some shit. Somebody fucking you right."

"I don't have sex like that, my ass is naturally big."

"Let me see it." Ayriel looked at him like he was stupid. He was going to have to try harder than that. She laughed at him, "Or nah."

"Mannnn, you telli- Yo, I'm tryna fuck something and you playing." He changed his words up, getting straight to the point. "Oh, that's what you came over here for?" She walked over to the door where he was standing.

"Hell yeah. I need a condom though."

"Nigga, you wanna fuck and ain't got a condom?"

"I left that shit, tryna rush."

"Let's go raw then." She had him all the way fucked up if she thought he would raw dog her. She was not about to burn him or go get pregnant tomorrow and then pin a baby on him next month.

"Hell nah." She chuckled at his response, "Hold on. I think this girl has one." Ayriel walked off into the back. Los was smart but not smart enough and her being her, all she could think about was using this as a way to get revenge if nothing else worked.

She rambled through Jes' drawer until she found a pack of magnum condoms and then she found a ear ring and poked a small hole through the packet.

Los stood waiting and decided to text Kaydence:

I left the fucking condoms cause yo stupid ass was rushing me!

Ayriel came back down the hallway and he put his phone back in his pocket. "Found one." She handed it to him while smirking.

"What size this is?" He looked until he saw that the size was XL. "Oh ight, it'll fit."

Before he knew it, Ayriel was down on her knees in front of him and was trying to undo his belt. "Oh shit." He was surprised to see that this was how she got down. She pulled his dick out covered him in saliva until he was rock hard. She was amazed at how much length he had on him.

"You already know I want it front the back." She smirked as she stood to her feet, pulled her shorts and panties off, and bent over on the side of the couch. Los bit the condom wrapper open and then took the condom out, placing it on his dick. He ran himself up and down her slit once before he went in with full force.

"Ohh shit!" Ayriel moaned out as she looked back at him while he fucked her. Instead of watching her watch him, he looked down at his dick as he stroked in and out of her. He couldn't lie, she had some good pussy.

"Damn, girl." He said once he saw the cream that she coated his dick in. "You like that, daddy?" She bit down on her lip. She hoped that he would cum soon.

"Hell yeah. Throw that ass back on me." He held her at her waist as she fucked him back, doing all types of different shit with her ass. "Yeah, keep going." He demanded. She was basically twerking on his dick and he was enjoying every minute of it.

He pulled out when he felt his nut build up. He had a habit of pulling out even with condoms on. "Fuck!" He stroked himself as he came in the tip of the condom. Ayriel pulled herself together and got back down on her knees. She decided that she would end this good sex off by giving him some more head.

"Damn girl. I ain't know you was like this." He said as he removed the condom and held his head back as she bobbed back and forth. He palmed the back of her head and she gagged, coating him in more saliva. She ran circles around his tip, licking him dry of all of the cum that he'd left there and then stood up, going to flush his condom. He waited for her to come back and when she did, he was about to get down and dirty like KD wanted him to.

"I gotta take a seat on that." He put his semi-hard dick back in his pants and then sat down on the couch. "I'm tryna fuck with you for real now." He lied.

"Pussy that good?"

"You aightttt, you ain't all that though." He joked. "Fuck you." She laughed. She knew her pussy was bomb.

"But for real tho, I'm tryna fuck witchu. . the only thing is, I'm bad with meeting parents."

"Well, I don't have any parents." She sat down next to him. "What you mean?"

"I don't know where the hell my mom is and my dad. . he's. . I don't know." She was going down the path he wanted her to go down.

"Your dad?"

"That nigga is locked up. I probably won't ever see him again but fuck him."

"So like in prison?"

"No, not yet but I don't wanna talk about it."

"If you fucking with me, we gon have to talk about stuff like this. I wanna get to know you."

She thought for a second, "Something happened that I'm a little too embarrassed to talk about right now. I'm surprised Kaydence didn't tell you."

"Me and him aren't close like that. We only talk at gatherings and shit with the fam and I most definitely don't fuck with him after what you told me yesterday." This made Ayriel feel good inside but little did she know, her weak ass plan of retaliation against Kaydence would backfire.

"Well yeah, something happened. He's in the county right now but he should be getting transferred soon."

"Damn. Have you talked to him?"

"No. Can we talk about something else?"

"Yeah, um. . shid. I don't know. My ride should be on the way tho." Los pulled his phone out to see that KD texted him three times:

DO NOT smash raw bro or She gone fuck u up

U do some dumb shit like that and u gone B screwed

And Im parked down the block cuz ion want her to see my car so walk

Carlos' POV

"Yo, I couldn't believe how good her pussy was but the damn house been nasty as fuck!" KD laughed but I was deadass kind of mad about that shit.

"It ain't funny nigga!"

"It is cause that bitch getting what she deserve. You tried the pillow talking shit?"

"Hell yeah, that nigga in the county right now. We gotta move quick."

"Shid, I already got a plan. I got a lil homie in that bitch. He got jammed and I know that he ain't getting out so if I keep money on his commissary, he might be down."

"A lil homie? You need a big gay nigga to stick a mop up his ass." I said. "Nigga, I wasn't being literal. I just want him dead. . so Ima hit the homie through a letter and then go from there."

"Sounds good. What you need me to do?"

"Nothing else. Don't keep fucking with that crazy bitch though, she'll start lying on you like she's lying on me." He warned. I remembered when he told me her ass was toxic and I didn't believe him until now.

"What's this damn van?" I asked when we pulled up in his driveway. "We getting the nursery painted. ." It was still settling in that my sister was having a baby by this nigga. I was honestly expecting for her to have bougie ass blue eyed kids by Wesley but thank god KD came along.

"Word, Dani must be at work." I assumed when I didn't see her car. "Yeah. ." He unlocked the front door. The house was nice as hell and I really wanted to know how KD pulled it off. I knew he had money but this house had to be more than a million dollars.

"You got this house on a deal bro?"

"Hell no. I wish."

"How much you dropped on it?"

"Enough. Why you being nosey?"

"Nigga, you act like I'm asking for your social security number." This nigga was so secretive with his business.

"I spent enough on this house. . that's all you need to know." He sat Karcyn down in her play pin and then went looking for some paper.

"I'on even think we got no fucking paper." He came back downstairs. "So what you wanna do?"

"You wanna go get some?"

"You gon' let me push the Audi?"

"Los don't wreck my shit. That's the last car I got to my name."

"I wonder why." I laughed. "Cause I sold em when I touched down."

"What kinda paper you need?"

"It don't matter. Get some stamps too though."

"I got you."

When I got back with the stamps and paper, KD immediately started writing.

"Aye Los, I wanna talk to you about something. ." He said loud enough for me to hear from the living room.

"I'm listening." I walked into the dining room where he was. "Yo sister don't trust me."

"I don't trust me, what's your point?"

"You sound ignorant as hell but most relationships lack trust and end up ending. I think Ima give her a break for a lil while cause ion wanna put no stress on the baby."

"A break? Nigga, that's a breakup. You wanna leave her don't you?"

"I mean, not permanently but i'on wanna do this right now if she can't learn to trust me. I'm out here being loyal to her and she still be accusing me of doing wrong."

"So what you plan on doing?"

"Probably go ba-"

"I think you should stay here man. If you leave the house, you don't think that's gonna put stress on the baby? She's gonna be worried about what you doing and who you're with, where you at."

"That's true but I don't fuck with this tension between us. . I don't know bro."

"Y'all niggas better get right before April, that's all I know."

"It's not me! It's her. I trust her, she don't trust me."

"Think about what Wesley did. ."

"I thought about that already but shit, she was fucking me while they were engaged!" That shit completely slipped my mind.

"True but. ." I thought for a second, "damn, my sister was really being a hoe."

"Nah, see now you taking it too far. She was just fucking with better while she was stuck with good."

"That makes sense."

"I know. You'll bring Karcyn in here for me?" I nodded and went to get Karcyn.

"This girl getting big." I said as I walked back in and put her down, watching as she wobbled over to her daddy.

"Fast too. I just know Ima have to murk a nigga."

"She'll probably murk a nigga her damn self, she look like she gon' be feisty."

"She might but I know for a fact that her brother is."

"Shit you right, he'll be the one out here murking niggas." Since KD was his daddy, I already knew he would be out here thugging when the time came. KD was gon' raise him up to be a hustler, kind of like he did me.

"Nah, ima try not to raise him like that. Dani would be pissed."

"She probably would. I told you she cussed me ou- wait, you told her I was selling dope, didn't you?"

"Not on purpose. I told her about my mama selling drugs and slipped up and told her that it was you at the front door when I found out."

"You a bitch for that."

"It was gonna come out eventually."

"True but fuck that, I'm grown. Yall been thinking of any names yet?"

"Hell no. My sister named Karcyn. . I'm not good with names."

"I think y'all should name him after his uncle. . Carlos." I rolled my tongue while saying my name. "Nigga, hell no."

"You just want it to start with a K with your soft ass."

"Nah, it don't even have to start with a K."

"What about Devin?"

"Hell no. It don't gotta start with a K but that don't mean it's gone be basic."

"Well shit, I tried. Ima leave that up to y'all. Now don't let me ask what his name is and y'all say some shit like Bob."

He laughed, "You got us fucked up."

"I'm about to text Dani and fuck with her." I said:

I was thinking John for his first name.

"She ain't gon text you back."

"Her ass never texts me back but I'm bouta finish watching the Golden State game. Go ahead and write your letter, pen pal." I joked before walking out.

Y'all I don't know why I enjoyed writing this chapter but vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 34.2K 66
What a tangled web we weave, when we lie to deceive.. Having to watch his parents demise at an early age, Joseph is brought up by an uncle who played...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
53.9K 4K 24
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...