Take it From Here (Jamie Dorn...

By pusherlovedornan

This is the sequel to "Endlessly." In part two of Jamie and Kelsey's story we will watch as they navigate thr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 4

1.3K 50 21
By pusherlovedornan

A/N: Thank you for the wonderful start to this sequel with your reads, votes, and feedback! It keeps my motivation flowing :) I hope each of you had a wonderful holiday weekend! Should I say "enjoy the calm before the storm" or is that mean of me? TOO LATE...! Here's one more sexy (NC17), lovey chapter. Sending blessings for a wonderful new year! See you in 2017, xo

***

I'd halfway conquered my morning sickness or rather it had stopped conquering me since we'd been home from the U.K. I still had my days, but it was slowly improving and I began to feel like a new woman. Pregnant, hormonal, and constantly hungry, but new nonetheless.

"Guess what!" Jamie said, walking through the garage door. He'd gone to pick up paint at Home Depot so we could work on more house renovations before I was as big as a blimp and couldn't help.

"The paint was on sale?"

He chuckled. "No, even better."

"You hired someone to do the work for us?"

He met me on the couch, plopping down, and resting his feet on the coffee table.

"Nothing to do with the house, but nice guesses."

"Okay, then what?" I rested my hand on top of his and he linked our fingers before lifting it and kissing my ring.

"That movie we were supposed to shoot in October?"

I eyed him, nodding for him to go on.

"Another production changed locations, so we can have the studio even earlier!"

"Oh cool," I said with a smile. I didn't know what that meant, but if my husband was happy because of it then it must be a good thing.

"Yep, now we get to go to LA in two weeks!"

"LA, huh?" I watched our adjoined hands as he rubbed a pattern across my knuckles with his thumb. "In two weeks? Wow."

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Nothing, just didn't have a trip to Cali on the agenda."

"It's better this way, baby. Now I won't have to leave when you're so far along."

"I guess."

"Hey," he said, reaching to nudge my chin and meet his gaze. "Talk to me. I figured you'd be happy."

I sighed. "I am happy. For you. I'm glad you'll get another project out of the way before the baby, but we literally got home a week ago. I don't know if I want to leave again."

"It's two quick weeks. The role is minor and it's an indie film. They'll shoot it fast since the budget is low."

"Jamie, we have so much to do here. What about our plans? Someone has to get a head start on them."

He wrinkled his forehead. "I'm not giving up on our plans, I'm merely postponing them. I promise we'll get everything done in time. I'll work twice as hard when we get home."

I shook my head, taking my hand back and standing. "I don't want to go."

"Why?"

I walked into the kitchen to grab a water from the fridge, looking for an excuse while I was in there. "I want to stay home and breathe for a minute."

He rested his head back against the couch. I knew I'd shot a hole in his mood and it wasn't intentional, but I simply didn't want to pack up and fly to another city on a sudden change in plans. We'd barely lived in our lake house since he'd bought it a year and a half ago. There was a lot I wanted to get done, and all before the baby came. Plus I was itching to spend time with my family. My parents and sister were begging to buy things for the baby, and we had no set place to put them. I didn't want to be seven months along and finally getting around to preparing. It was my first child, I wanted to be ready instead of worried.

"I'll stay home and work on some projects," I said, in hopes it'd make him feel better. He didn't have to do everything; I was fully capable of handling minor interior design.

"Do you want me to give up the part?" He looked me in the eye and it hurt my heart.

I walked back to him, setting the water down on the table so I could sit on his lap. He regarded me, not moving a limb. He was bummed; his body language gave him away every time.

"Absolutely not. I want you to go and do your job then come home to me and our baby."

He smirked, finally resting his hand on my stomach. I was anxious to start showing, but knew it'd be quite some time yet.

"I'd be happier if both of you joined me."

I scratched his facial scruff. "And I'd be happier if I could start working on this house before I'm too big to want to do anything except eat bon-bons. How do we compromise?"

He chuckled. "I don't know, darlin'. Suppose I'll forfeit this one."

I sighed, kissing the tip of his nose before resting my forehead on his. "I'm sorry to disappoint you. You know I love you and am so very proud of all you do for us. Let me stay home and do something for you. That way you don't have to come back and bust your ass."

He ran his fingers through my hair, pulling me to his mouth for a sweet kiss. "I love you, too. And although I don't want us to be apart, I want you to be happy. It wouldn't be fair to ask you to sit in a hotel all day while I work, when there are things here you'd like to get done."

"Thank you, babe. I'd much rather puke in the comforts of my own home, glad you understand."

He smirked. "Valid argument. But good Lord am I gonna miss your beautiful face." He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I breathed him in.

"I'll miss you more. Your scent, these strong arms, the feel of your soft skin on mine every morning, you breathless at my touch... Shall I go on?"

"No," he said, his lips brushing my ear. "Because you're making me sad and horny, and my body's confused."

I giggled. "You're always horny, but sad is no good. We'll be fine. Part of the deal, remember?"

He kissed my temple. "Sure. Although that was before you were pregnant. I didn't consider how much it'd hurt to leave you and miss out on special moments."

"I think you're safe. It's actually pretty great timing, wouldn't you agree?"

I leaned back and his forehead was wrinkled slightly in the cutest way. I hoped our baby inherited that adorable trait, because all I wanted to do was kiss it away. So I did, and it made him smile.

"If you say so."

"Jamie, please don't be upset."

"I'm not with you, just with life. I seem to complicate everything for us."

"What? No! That's not true." His self-deprecating took me by surprise. He'd been better about it, and I thought we'd overcome a hurdle.

"If I had a day job, we wouldn't be having this discussion. I'd be home by six every night, we'd have the weekends together, and could plan special vacations and holidays away."

I narrowed my eyes. "You realize how boring that sounds? Our lives are wild, but I wouldn't change that. Me wanting to stay home has nothing to do with your job. Yeah, it isn't ideal that this news was sprung on us suddenly, but it'll work out better, like you said."

His eyes bounced between mine. "You won't be mad if I go?"

"Where is this coming from, baby? I practically begged to stay home, of course I won't be mad."

"I don't know," he sighed, "feeling overprotective maybe. Don't want to leave you by yourself, and guilty that circumstances aren't different."

"Stop," I brought my finger to his lips. "I, Kelsey Dornan love you, Jamie Dornan no matter what. Nothing will come between us. The first ultrasound is out of the way, it's too early to find out the gender, and we won't feel any kicks for many weeks. You're safe, I told you. October would've been worse."

He kissed me suddenly and I melted into his delectable lips. I gripped a fistful of his hair as he held my neck in place. God I was always hot for him, he could turn me on with the blink of an eye.

"The Dornan name has never sounded sexier," he mumbled.

I smiled against his mouth, licking and sucking at him, unable to get enough. "Shut up and kiss me."

His tongue tangled with mine as his free hand tried to halt my hips that were causing him friction. I could feel him hardening beneath me and my desire erupted. I needed him right there, right then, clothes or no clothes.

"Take me," I breathed.

He ceased his actions to regard me briefly.

"Now. Don't think, do."

He bit his lip as he moved me to stand. I watched as he undid his jeans to free himself. I moaned as he stroked his hand up and down his thick manhood that grew for me.

I shimmied out of my leggings before sitting astride him again. He smiled when he noticed I was without panties.

"You're so fucking hot, baby," he said.

My lips fell to his neck as I left my mark on his collarbone. "Please."

I gasped as he stretched me with two fingers first, moving them in and out at a leisurely pace.

"You didn't believe me," he said across my skin.

"Hmm?"

"When I said you'd be horny all the time. You're already wet and I haven't even touched you."

I reached between us to grab his wrist, our blazing eyes meeting. "I don't want to be touched," I said. "I want to be fucked. Now."

He licked his lips, pulling me down onto his length. I hummed my approval, my body already trembling at how glorious he felt. Not one inch left unfulfilled. I lifted my hips and lowered myself slowly, feeling him deeper.

"Fuck," he said. "Come on, baby."

I shook my head, ignoring his need for speed. I repeated my action again, at a painstakingly steady pace. "You. Feel. Incredible."

"Ride me then." He lifted my hips, trying to force my actions.

Instead I rolled my hips burying him to the hilt. "Christ, yes."

"Fine," he said. He began rubbing my clit with his thumb and I yelped at the pressure.

"Jamie, please," I begged.

"You want to come, I'll make you come."

"Ah!" I cried out as he continued. I finally picked up my pace, as his fingers were relentless. I looked down into his hooded eyes that were on fire. He was finding his own pleasure in pleasuring me.

I moved my hands under the collar of his shirt to dig my nails into his skin. "Take it off."

He watched me for a moment before ending his torture to rip the fabric over his head like instructed. His muscular abs convulsed as I watched myself take him. I gripped his shoulders for leverage and began moving quicker.

"Yours too," he panted.

"No. My boobs are too sensitive."

That devilish smirk encompassed his face as I confirmed another one of his lessons. I threw my head back, getting lost in the ecstasy. He used it as an open invite to snake his hand under my shirt anyway. He moved the cup of my bra, pulling my breast free. I had no time to react as he brought his lips to my nipple. He sucked hard, causing me to arch and cry out.

"Come," he instructed.

"Not yet." I was enjoying the flames that burned between us, and wasn't ready to put them out.

"Now." His teeth grazed the same nipple and without further prompting my orgasm exploded.

"Fuck!" I screamed. "Jamie! Oh my fucking! Please! Shit, baby..." Nothing I spat was coherent, but I was flying higher than any kite known to man. I surpassed Cloud 9 and was waving at Cloud 99 on my way through the roof of the galaxy.

I throbbed against him as he finally stilled, his own release being pulled from him by my clenching.

"Please go with me," he said breathless.

I shook my head into his neck, kissing its side.

"You can go two weeks?" he managed to say.

I swallowed, trying to find my voice as well. "We can play on the phone."

"I want you."

"You have me. Always and forever. No matter the distance."

"Like this," he said. I sat back to look at him, sweat running down both our faces. "I won't survive."

I giggled. "You will. And it'll be even hotter when you come home. We'll stay in bed for two straight weeks to make up for lost time."

He tucked a damp strand of hair behind my ear. "You're the best wife ever."

"Don't forget it." I winked.

He kissed me gently. "Never, I'm too crazy for you."

***

"How does popcorn and a movie sound?" Jamie asked, drying off after doing the dishes. He was also the best husband ever.

"Like the greatest idea all day."

He stood in front of me at the couch, offering his damp hands. "I'll make the popcorn, you pick the movie."

I took them and let him pull me up into his arms. "Sure about that? Sappy romance, coming right up!"

He rolled his eyes. "I can do rom-com, but not a tearjerker."

"Aww it's okay, babe. You can cry it out in front of me. I'll still think you're a manly man."

He threw his head back in a fit of laughter. "Not my concern. I was hoping to get laid afterward, and stirring up your hormones on purpose feels like dangerous territory. Not the road to a happy ending."

"You already got laid today, buddy. Cool your jets."

"Pardon?" He scoffed. "That was a surprise attack by a wild woman, I'd like the next one to be better orchestrated."

It was my turn to laugh. "Yeah, sure sounded like you hated it."

He slapped my butt. "Besides, that was only one. What happened to three?"

"Did I sign a contract or something?"

"No, Mrs. Grey." We both chuckled as he shook his head at the reference. "But if you're done for the night..."

His lips fell to my sweet spot he could instantly find behind my ear. He pressed a light kiss there before nipping the sensitive skin. I squirmed against him, my arms flaring with goosebumps.

"You're distracting," I whispered. "Movie first then we'll see where it leads."

"I already know where it'll lead," he said into my ear and I shivered. "You'll end up naked in my arms, like every other night."

I grinned as he moved to gaze at me. "My favorite place on the planet."

He let go of our embrace. "Do you want your own popcorn or will you share?"

I rubbed my belly and began speaking to the lucky charm inside. "Should we share with Daddy or have him make us our own? Mommy's always hungry these days."

His eyes lit up, causing me to blush. "We're not gonna make it through a movie if you don't stop."

"Stop what?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Being perfect."

"Make two bowls babe, and hurry. Meet you upstairs." I winked before taking off toward our bedroom.

I found his Manchester United shirt on the floor beside the bed, where it'd ended up the night before. He was right, we had our routine, but I wouldn't change a single part of it. Truth was, it'd be harder than I was willing to admit to live without him for two weeks. I'd have to distract myself with family and friends or I'd go absolutely batty without his company and loving embrace. We hadn't spent time in different cities since early in our relationship. To say it would be a challenge would be the understatement of the year.

Changing into his shirt I tried to switch my focus to movie options. We had different tastes; Jamie loved action and comedies, whereas I was more of a romance and drama fan. It was also the type of writing I enjoyed the most, so I gravitated more towards sap than adventure.

I slipped on a pair of black lace boy shorts before kneeling to our stash of DVDs. The Notebook was over-the-top sappy and probably his least favorite. Star Wars was an absolute no-go; I didn't find Chewbacca to be inspiration for hot sex with my husband. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days was hilarious, but I was losing my guy for 14 days and was already bummed about it, not the best path to travel down.

"Hereeeeeeeeee's Jamie!" he said, entering the bedroom with a bowl in each hand.

I jumped as he laughed at his own corny impression. "I'm indecisive."

He set the bowls down on his nightstand. "This feels like a trap, so I'm going to bypass that comment and say I'm good with whatever. Just bring your sexy self over here."

I shook my head while he stripped and changed, moving back to my task as I finally made a choice. "Fine, we'll watch one of my faves."

Standing in front of the TV, I hit a few buttons to switch it over to DVD. Jamie whistled from the bed.

"What's this one called?" he asked.

I turned to see him staring at my ass. "It's called, You're A Lucky Idiot."

He laughed. "What's the sequel? The View From Behind?"

Although I tried to resist, I couldn't help but giggle at him. I slid the disc in and walked over to turn off the lights. He held the covers up as I crawled into bed with him.

"Here, baby." He handed me my bowl and the smell of butter made my stomach growl, despite the dinner we'd had less than an hour prior.

"Thanks." I pecked him quickly as The Proposal began in the background.

***

Jamie carelessly played with the ends of my hair as I rested on his chest, our legs intertwined and breathing in sync. My hand sat on his stomach while I tried to focus on the film and not the feel of him beneath me. He was so warm and smelled delicious; I was more than content merely lying in his arms, our limbs tangled.

I lost myself, moving my fingers up under his shirt to graze his six-pack abs. He squirmed at my touch, clearly caught off guard.

"Dangerous territory," he whispered.

I ignored him, keeping my eyes trained on the TV as I flattened my palm and ran it further up his shirt to rest on his sternum.

Without a word he joined my game, trailing his large hand down to cup my partially bare bottom. He gave one cheek a gentle squeeze before caressing the sensitive skin around the lace.

"Watch the movie," I mumbled.

He kissed my head, leaving his hand on its new resting place. My fingers played with his chest hair as Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock argued on the screen.

We laughed at the same time while the plot unfolded, and I was glad he'd been okay with my selection. Truth be told, I didn't think either of us were as invested in them as we were each other.

I nestled into him further, running my foot slowly up his leg and back down. He moved his hand to rest on my lower back.

"Do you want to watch the movie or do you want to play?" he asked.

I smiled, leaning up to look at him. "You know what I was thinking?"

He shook his head, watching me intently as the movie faded into the background.

"Someday soon we won't be able to lay like this, because our peanut will turn into a watermelon and come between us."

He lifted my shirt to expose my abdomen. "You're right, but it'll be adorable."

"Adorable, ginormous, it's all relative." I chuckled.

He rolled me over to lay completely on top of him. "We won't be able to lay like this either."

I rested my head on my hands against his chest. His large palms cupped both of my cheeks, giving them a light squeeze.

"We should think of names," I said.

"Right now?"

I nodded.

"But we don't know the gender."

"Duh baby, we can think of both."

"Do you already have some in mind? I know girls plan that shit out when they're like preteens."

"How would you know what we do?"

His finger traced the lace of my panties again. "I grew up with two older sisters who tried to change my name to what they wanted. They'd pretend I was their kid and boss me around, make me do their chores."

"Pretty sure they weren't pretending," I stifled my laugh. "That's what big sisters are for, right?"

"So Emily tortured you, too?"

I shrugged. "Sort of. I always had to be her patient and she'd pretend to kill me off with some rare disease there was no cure for. Hope she treats her real patients better."

He chuckled. "Surely. Are you named after anyone?"

"Not really, I just have the same initials as my mom, and Emily has our dads."

"That's creative," he said. "I'm glad I'm not a junior, and Dad has always been Jim, way before I came around. Jamie would've been my name whether I was a boy or girl, but he got away with naming me James once I came out."

"Does that mean you'd like to pass on the name if we have a boy?"

He watched me for a long minute, and I saw his wheels spinning. "I've never given it much thought. I don't want him to be a junior either."

I smiled. "He doesn't have to be. We could find a version of James."

"What about your dad?" he asked. "He's as much the baby's granddad as mine is."

"I know. We could combine their names somehow?"

"Ericson is kinda badass," he said. "Ericson James?"

"Different." I wrinkled my nose.

"You don't like it." He smirked. "What about for a girl?"

"I'm fond of Madison. Madi for short."

"Figured you'd have a girl's name picked out." He winked. "You wouldn't name her after your mum or nan?"

I played with the collar of his shirt, my heart aching over the question. I wondered if he wanted to carry on his mom's name, and I would be perfectly fine with it.

"Do you want..." I trailed off and he silenced me with a kiss.

"Was only curious, not suggesting anything."

"I love that name if you would want to..."

He looked away and I knew he was trying to mask his emotions. "Maybe her middle name or something. But not her first name."

"Okay," I whispered, running my fingers through his soft hair. "We can do that."

He nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Can I ask you a sensitive question?"

His gaze rose to mine again. "You can always ask me anything, baby. No matter the subject."

I cleared my throat, looking for my courage. "Why didn't you name Dulcie after her?"

He closed his eyes and I immediately regretted my question.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean—"

He stopped me with another brief kiss. "Don't apologize. You're allowed to know these things."

I smiled, nodding for him to answer when he was ready.

"She was an accident," he deadpanned. "And that's not to say I love her any less or regret her in the least bit. You know I love my little girl with everything in me. But we didn't think it was right to give her such a sentimental name when there wasn't any emotion between either of us. I know it sounds harsh; however, it's the truth. I was scared to pass on such a personal part of me, so I was selfish and we chose a neutral name that was unique and held no family significance."

"I don't think that's selfish. I think you did what felt right at the time."

"I would now," he blurted.

My breath hitched in my throat, unable to respond.

"I would give our baby her name if that's what you wanted."

"It's not only my decision," I whispered.

"For you I would," he replied. "That's what I mean. I wasn't ready then, it didn't seem appropriate given the circumstances, but it does now."

The hormones dropped in for a visit as my tears suddenly appeared. "I love you, Jamie."

"So much." He gripped me tightly and I cried into his neck. He kissed my head, cooing sweet nothings into my ear to calm my emotions. But I felt him trembling too, and knew he was also overcome by the special moment.

"Whatever makes you happy." I sniffled.

"You do, baby. You do, and that's all that matters. I'll give you any and everything you need."

"Just you and our growing family." I moved to kiss him sweetly.

He hummed into my lips, his fingers dancing up the skin of my back and taking my shirt with it. "I need you."

I nodded, pulling him to my mouth again. He swiftly rolled us over so he could hover above me. I gripped the hem of his shirt as he sat back on my thighs. He pulled it off his delectable skin, tossing it somewhere to be found tomorrow.

He jerked me up, quickly making work of my shirt that was technically his also. He added it to the pile on the floor before snaking down my torso. He left a feather light kiss to my belly, rubbing the sides of it with his thumbs.

"Cut Mama some slack while Daddy's away, okay?"

I scratched his scalp and tried to silence my cries as he continued talking to our little one.

"She deserves a break and Daddy doesn't want her spending many mornings by the toilet. Be good to her, because she's the best thing that's happened to both of us."

"Aww, babe," I said.

"Shh," he replied, gripping my panties and rolling them off. "This is what I'm going to miss."

He nuzzled my sex, causing me to moan at the mere visual. I would miss it too, and everything we did together, in and out of the bedroom. His tongue met my soft flesh as I writhed against the mattress.

"It's not too late," he whispered, his hot breath causing me to squirm. He replaced his mouth with a finger and he curled it inside, hitting my hot spot.

"Don't do this," I argued.

"You should come..." he sucked my swollen bud, "to LA."

I gripped the sheets, stars already shooting through the darkness behind my eyelids. "Stop."

His free hand stretched to cup my breast and I arched into the touch.

"Jamie, seriously. They're so sensitive."

"Mmm," he hummed. "I know, baby. Feel it."

I gasped as he pinched my nipple. "No!"

He immediately let go of both my upper and lower body. My eyes sprang open to see him shuffling out of his boxers. He stood at attention once more between my legs while I panted in anticipation.

"You sure you don't want to come?" he asked.

"Quit fucking teasing!"

"Such a dirty mouth on such a sexy girl. Lucky me."

I yelped as he plunged into me without warning. He bottomed out and I could feel my spasms already.

"Ohhh," I moaned. "You're dangerous. Please."

He bit my earlobe. "I love to hear you beg."

"Stop your begging." I wrapped my legs around his thighs, holding him to me. "LA is off the table."

"Suit yourself," he said as he picked up his speed, slamming into me.

All of his emotions were being released through our connection and I was willing to accept them. He lifted my hips, thrusting into me time and time again, ruthless in his pace. I was open and captivated by his spell.

"Let me come," I begged.

He grinned. "To LA? Sure, baby."

"Seriously, stop."

"Fine." He filled me completely before stilling.

"I swear to..." He slowly eased out and slid back in. "Godddd!"

He used one hand to roll my nipple and the other to pinch my bud and I screamed as I fell apart.

"Yesss," he hissed, riding me through it before he found his own release.

"Wow," I breathed.

He collapsed onto my chest and I caught him in my arms, kissing his hair a dozen times.

"You beguile me."

"Ditto," I said, rubbing his sweaty back. His muscles contracted under my touch as he attempted to even his breathing.

"No other woman on the planet could have me in tears and ecstasy within the same hour."

I giggled. "That's because I love you and feel everything for you."

"You're immaculate, Mrs. Dornan." He rested his chin between my breasts, looking up with those mischievous blues.

"Would you have me any other way?" I winked.

He rolled us once more, my legs falling to either side of his hips. He ran his fingers up my thighs, grasping them with his palms. "No, but I'd like to have you three ways."

I laughed. "Write that contract!"

"Shut up and kiss me," he mocked my earlier statement. So I did as I was told, my lips crushing his.

Two whole weeks. We would survive.

***

Please don't forget to vote and/or drop me a line on your way out! Thank you so much for the support and love <3 sending it right back to all of you! Xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
11.6K 204 14
Morgan Wallen was Lacey's older brother's best friend back in Sneedville. They were always attracted to each other but knew they could never really b...
12.6K 491 25
Ellie is given an opportunity to work as a crew member on the Jonas Brother's Happiness Begins tour because her best friend Amy just so happens to be...
319K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc