Demi Adopts (Lesbian Story)

By DdLovatoFanfics

Elena is a 15 year old teenager living in a care home. She struggles with her health and is being bullied at... More

Demi Adopts
Elena Santiago
The Airport.
Home.
Music
I need to tell you something.
I haven't been completly honest with you
Goodnight
I know...
Dianna
Where are you?
Elena?
I Found Her
I've Been Looking For So Long
Demi Is My Sister.
Oh Boys!
Wilmer
Hey I'm Wilmer!
Theres nothing to talk about
It'll be ok
I'm Ready
Be Good Demi
Reserved For Lovato's
Stay Strong
Numb
Really Don't Care
Dylan
Leonardo DeCaprio.
It's Not Fair.
She's Strong!! It's in Her Blood
I cant believe it
Dear Elena
Happy
Contract
Leaving In 5
So Called 'Fans'
Fuck
Elevator
Say Something
Whatever
You Ok?
Warrior
Bad Day
Two Broken Hearted Girls
I Understand
Change
Dont Get Excited
Should We Be Worried?
Oh My Fucking God
Tour
Surprise
I Love You No Matter What
I've Been Thinking A Lot
Finally
New Rule
Joe?
Too Cute
So Fucking Bad
Just Shut Up
Elena Lovato?
Missing Her Voice ❤️
#Roadtorecovery
Both of You Are Fine
Pact
Healing Process
Atmosphere
Scars
Party
Celeb
LA
Whats Going On?
Love You XO
Mall
Queen
Coachella
Oh.my.gosh.wow
Kenny
Brat
3 months
Ok Mom!
Let Me Love You
Cravings
Interview
Tapes
Thunder Buddy
Baby Shopping
Blurry
Bet
Appointment
But First Let Me Take a Selfie
Hiding (Final Chapter)
Sequel is uploaded
Hola Wafangulo
New Story

Habits.

12.2K 207 12
By DdLovatoFanfics

I woke up pretty early surprisingly seeing as I couldn't get much sleep with all the noise that came from Demi's room last night.

"Morning" Demi said hugging me as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning" I smiled "so did you sleep well?" I smirked.

"Yeah great" She smiled.

"I'm sure" I giggled.

She looked at me confused "What's that supposed to mean"

"Nothing" I laughed "but to put it this way, I taught you were being murdered" I laughed and  stood up to put my cup in the sink.

Demi's eyes grew wide and she began to blush and just as she did Wilmer walks in.

"Morning nena" he kissed Demi's forehead but she was still embarrassed at what I had just said.

"Morning Elena" He smiled taking a sip from Demi's cup of coffee.

"Morning" I giggled and then left the two of them to be.

--

Demi's POV

"What's up with her?" Wilmer asked.

All I could do was laugh.

"You ok?" He looked confused.

"Um Elena heard us last night" I blushed and walked over to the sink and began washing the dishes.

"Wait what? What did she say to you?" He asked.

"Well in her own words 'I taught you were being murdered'" I laughed.

"Oh God" He chuckled and came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned around and began to kiss him until we were interrupted.

"Wow you guys just can't get enough" Elena laughed and she left again.

I pecked Wilmer one last time on the lips "I'm gonna go shower I have to bring Elena to my moms" I smiled and began to walk away and as I did Wilmer smacked my ass.

--

Elenas POV

Demi dropped me off at Dianas but she had to go to the studio which made me feel really uncomfortable.

Altough I've met Diana, I'm still not very comfortable around her and having to be introduced to 3 new people who are my family is really awkward and nerve wrecking.

"Hey sweety" Diana hugged me and then Demi.

"I should be back in about an hour, I just have a few things to sort out" Demi said.

"I'll see you in a while" She smiled hugging me "bye" and she walked back to her car.

"Ok I know you're probably really nervous and I don't blame you but just try to relax" Diana said walking me through the house.

As we walked through I noticed one picture imperticular that stood out. It was of Demi and a man that seemed familiar.

I stopped to stare at it but Diana walked on.

"Diana?" I called and she turned around.

"Yes honey, what is it?" She said walking towards me.

"Is this my father?" I said still looking at the picture.

"Yeah it is" she replied with sadness in her voice. "You look like him alot" she smiled.

I smiled up at her.

"The girls and eddie are out in the garden" she said walking again and I followed her.

--

I got to the garden to see 2 girls  and a tall man sitting at a table.

"Guys" Diana said getting their attention, they all looked and smiled."This is Elena"

The first person to react was the girl with long light brown hair "Hi I'm Dallas" She said shaking my hand and then looking me up and down.

I felt myself blush and Dallas noticed "I'm sorry it's just you look so much like Demi" she laughed.

"It's ok, I get told that alot" I laughed back

Dallas moved out of the way to reveal Madison "Hi I'm Maddy" She shook my hand too and smiled.

"and then I'm Eddie" The man stood up laughing.

I went over and shook his hand.

Once we all finished greeting each other Diana told us come inside to eat. Shit, I'm not up for forcing myself to eat today, I've already stressed so much.

We all sat down at the table and talked,getting to know each other while we ate. I picked at my food but whenever Diana looked at me I would take big bites so she wouldn't notice. It absolutley killed me.

The doorbell rang and Eddie went to get it. He came back in with Demi along side him.

"Demi!!" Madison jumped up from her seat and ran to give her a hug.

"Hey Mad I've missed you" She hugged her back.

"You too" Madison replied.

Demi took the empty seat beside me.

She gave me a quick hug "You ok?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied.

"Ok" she smiled "sorry for leaving you"

"Girls are you finished" Diana asked looking from Madison to me.

"Yep" Madison said.

"Yeah, thank you" I smiled.

"No problem" She laughed "Madison why don't you show Elena around" Diana suggested.

"Ok" She smiled looking to me, I smiled back.

--

Demis POV.

I got to my moms house and they were just finished eating.

Elena seemed a bit on edge but why wouldn't she be, she is in a house full of strangers.

Madison and Elena left to go look around.

"Demi sweety can I talk to you outside for a minute" My mom asked.

I gave a confused look "Yeah sure".

We got outside "what's up?" I asked.

"It's Elena" My mom said with concern written all over her face.

"What about Elena?" I got defensive.

"Demetria sweety, I don't know what way to put this but I'm pretty sure Elena has an eating disorder" my mom said softly.

I threw her a dirty look "What? Why would you think that? you've had one meal with her"

"Demi calm down. I've had one meal with her and hundreds with you and I noticed little things that you used to do and all the signs are there. Just think about it. At home with you, does she act weird or anything when it comes to meal times?" My mother asked.

"Habits like what? and no nothing. wait." I stopped to think.

"Wait, what?"  Mom said.

"She does dissapear after most meals." I sighed. "but what did you notice at dinner?"

"Well when I first said we were going to have something to eat, I saw a look of panick wash over her face and when we did eat she only picked but when I looked at her she would take big chunks of food. And also she is extreamly skinny for a 15 year old girl" My mom explained.

It took a few seconds but everything she said began to register and she was right

"How could I have been so stupid after all the time she's been with me I didn't notice. I asked her if there was anything else she wanted to tell me but she said no" I felt myself tear up.

"What do you mean anything else" Mom looked confused.

"Mom Elena self-harmed for a long time. I found out when she stayed with me" I looked at her a tear running down my face.

"Demi why didn't you say anything? are you sure you're able for this? You're barely over it yourself" She said sitting down.

"I know I should have but I've been getting her help bringing her to a therapist and she's getting better" I sighed.

"Demetria I think we both know what we have to do"  I sat down beside my mom.

"No I don't. what are you thinking?" I asked.

"Demi she needs to go and get proper help, I'm sure the place you were at would welcome her" Mom looked me in the eyes. She knew how hard it was for me and she only wants what is best for Elena.

"Rehab? she's 15 year old!" she just got out of care and to send her away again?.

"Demi, we need to do what's best for her before it gets worse" She's right we need to get this sorted

"Ok but we can't be for sure. I'll talk to Elena when we get home" I sighed.

Hey sorry this is a short chapter but I hope you enjoye it comeent and let me knoa what you think and please vote. Ps Next one there will be Dilmer!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.7K 37
demi is a famous singer and has a good life Ashley is a 14 year old girl
53.1K 1.3K 32
Demetria Devonne Lovato - 16-year-old girl, who was adopted by Valderrama's family. From the first meeting, she and her new adopters son Wilmer feel...
18K 534 27
15 year old D.J. Louise Lovato was a normal girl. Normal life. Normal family. One day, her dad, Patrick, got drunk and hit her. He left a bruise that...
81.9K 2.1K 50
i gave my daughter up for adoption. i just need to get her back. what if she's as messed up as me? -demi lovato.