I Just Got Adopted By...My Au...

By xXCharlotteNdubzXx

Aria Louise Contostavlos was placed into a care home called Elm Tree House and later moved on to Ashdene Ridg... More

Prologue
Chapter 1:Goodbye
Chapter 2:Freedom
Chapter 3:New Neighbours And A Surprise
Chapter 4:Is My Dream About To Come True
Chapter 5:A New Day
Chapter 6:Shopping With Crazy Fans And The Rest Of The Night
Chapter 7:A Bright New Day
Chapter 8:Is My Hero Here To Save Me
Chapter 9:Are We Going To Get Caught Or Not
Chapter 10:This Is The Way You Are Meeting My Family
Chapter 11:Finding Out That Aria Has Gone Missing
Chapter 12:Is My Life About To Come Crashing Down Again
Chapter 13:Here We Come California
Chapter 14:That Was Amazing
Chapter 15:Party Which Is Not Going To End Well
Chapter 16:Where I Actually Belong
Chapter 17:Moving On
Chapter 18:Manchester
Chapter 19:Trying To Win Back The Love Of My Life
Chapter 20:I Have The Love Of My Life Back In My Heart Again
Chapter 21:Spending The Day With My Boyfriend
Chapter 22:Heading Back Home With A Surprise
Chapter 23:Going For The Job
Chapter 24:Finding Out That I Have The Job
Chapter 25:Starting The New Job And Making New Friends
Chapter 26:Aria's 18th Birthday
Chapter 27:Aria's Birthday Party
Chapter 28: My Perfect Boyfriend
Chapter 29:A Hangover And A Movie Day For Two
Chapter 30:Hanging Out At The Park With Ella Henderson
Chapter 32:Treating The Boys
Chapter 33:Fun Day At Work
Chapter 34:Going Out With The Girls After Work
Chapter 35:A Day At The Zoo
Chapter 36:Date Night
Chapter 37:A Call From The Manager
Chapter 38:Starting My New Job At Work (Part One)
Chapter 39:Starting My New Job Part 2
Chapter 40:Josh Staying Over And Pizza Night
Chapter 41:Sleepover With The Girls
Chapter 42:Shopping With The Girls
Chapter 43:Party With A Surprise

Chapter 31:Back At Work

4 1 0
By xXCharlotteNdubzXx

Aria's POV

The next morning, I woke up at 8am and I crawled out of bed. I made my bed and I opened my curtains up. I made my way over to my wardrobe and picked out my outfit. I picked out a black dress with a black belt and my black high heels. I got changed into my outfit and got sorted out. I picked up my white Ted Baker handbag and put everything in there. I departed my bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw that I had only 15 minutes so I grabbed a glass of water and an apple. I drank my drink and ate my apple. When I finished, it was 8:30am so I left the house. I unlocked my car and hopped in. I placed my handbag beside me and I strapped myself in. I started the engine and drove out of the drive way. I made my way to the music store and arrived there with 5 minutes to spare. I parked my car up and turned the engine off. I unstrapped myself and hopped out of the car grabbing my handbag. I locked the car and made my way into the music store. I made my way to the lockers and placed my handbag in the lockers. The girls came in shortly after and they all had confused looks on their faces. I know why they were confused. It was because I look pale from where I was crying last night and I had only time to put mascara on. I didn't want to talk to the girls about this so I passed them and started with my work.

*********************************************************************

All day the girls asked me what was wrong with me but I told them that I didn't want to talk about it. I can't keep doing this to myself. I love Josh but I don't know what I am going to do without him on this tour. I need him but he needs his career so I should just let him go. He might think that I have broke up with him but I couldn't go through with that again. 5pm came around and the manager let us go except from me. She pulled me into her office and she closed the door behind me.

The manager: Aria the girls are worried about you

Aria: I know they are but really it's nothing

The manager: Are you sure because I saw Union J in the news this morning about leaving for a tour.

Aria: How would you know it's that?

The manager: Aria, I know you are going out with Josh and you are bound to be upset that he is on tour.

Aria: It's just that we had an argument last night and I cried myself to sleep

The manager: Aria you need to stop pushing people out and you could tell any of us. I want you to have the day off tomorrow

Aria: That is not necessary

The manager: Aria take it and get yourself sorted out. I will tell the girls tomorrow

Aria: Thank you so much. I owe you

The manager: Don't be silly and have a nice day off

I left the office and went to the lockers. I opened my locker and took my handbag out. I shut my locker and left the music store. I made my way to the car and unlocked it. I hopped in and shut the door. I placed my handbag bedside me and I strapped myself in. I started the engine and drove all the way home.

*********************************************************************

I arrived back home in 30 minutes and I parked my car up on the drive way. I stopped the engine and unstrapped myself. I hopped out of the car grabbing my bag and I shut the car door behind me. I locked the car and entered the house. I shut the front door behind me and I placed my handbag on the floor. I opened the porch door and the boys came running towards me. They wanted to hug me so I kneeled down and they hugged me tight. I slightly confused but Auntie Kaye came into the hallway and she had a sad look on her face. The boys pulled out of the hug and they also gave me a sad look.

Milo: Aria are you okay

Aria: Yeah why wouldn't I be?

Gino: You look really pale

Aria: It's nothing. I'm fine.

Kaye: Aria we seriously know what is wrong with you?

Aria: I don't know what you are talking about?

Kaye: Boys why don't you go and play upstairs. Aria come with me sweetie and we need to chat.

The boys went upstairs to play and I went with Auntie Kaye into the living room. Everyone was sat at the sofa. When I mean everyone I meant my parents and uncle Dappy. What are they trying to do to me? Auntie Kaye had her arm wrapped around my shoulder and no one was looking at me. Do they seriously think that I am ill or something! I AM NOT DYING YOU KNOW! I shrugged auntie Kaye's arm off my shoulder and ran out of the living room. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door behind me. I laid on my bed and decided to turn my phone on. I turned my phone on and I realised that I had missed calls from Josh but he left a voicemail. I listened to the voicemail and it made me cry. I opened the messages he sent to me and they made me cry even more. I put my phone away on the bedside table and cried into my pillow. I heard knocking at my bedroom door but I didn't answer because they soon went away. I was fed up of crying and I got up from my bed. I decided to call Josh because I needed to hear his voice.

~On the phone~

Josh: Aria I was so worried about you

Aria: I'm sorry for everything. I'm a bad girlfriend

Josh: Don't you ever say that. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the tour and I wish now that I was there with you.

Aria: I wish you were too. All of my family think that

Josh: what do they think

Aria: She passes out and doesn't answer

Josh: ARIA answer

Aria: No answer

Josh: Aria wait on in their. I will call one of your family members

Josh's POV

After trying to get through to Aria but she never answered. I hung the phone up and called her uncle Dappy.

~On the phone~

Dappy: Josh aren't you supposed to be on tour

Josh: Yeah I am

Dappy: So why are you calling me?

Josh: It's Aria

Dappy: She is only upset that you are on tour and not with her. She didn't sleep last night and she hasn't also eaten properly today.

Josh: I know that's why I think that she is passed out in her bedroom

Dappy: She is only joking with you

Josh: Dappy I am being serious. I was talking to her on the phone and she was going to tell me something. But she didn't answer me so I heard a bang. Although I didn't know what it was.

Dappy: Thanks Josh I will go and see her now

We hung up the phone and I started enjoying my free time on the tour bus.

Dappy's POV

After Josh called me to tell me what has happened to Aria, I got off the sofa and ran upstairs to her bedroom. I tried to open the door but obviously she had it locked. I stood back and kicked the door down. I saw Aria on the floor and I went over to her. I kneeled down and I tried to wake her up. She wouldn't wake up and I scooped her up off the floor. I had her in my arms and I made my way downstairs. Luckily, her parents left so I went to the living room where Kaye was. I told her what has happened to Aria and she told me that she would stay with the boys. I left the living room and the house. I made my way to my car and unlocked it. I placed Aria in the front passenger seat. I strapped her in carefully and I shut the door behind me. I went around the other side of the car and I hopped into the drivers seat. I shut the door behind me and strapped myself in. I started the engine and drove to Manchester hospital. Soon enough I arrived at the hospital and I parked the car up. I stopped the engine and unstrapped myself. I hopped out of the drivers seat and made my way to Aria's side. I opened the door and I unstrapped her. I picked Aria up and I shut the door behind. I locked the car and I ran into the hospital with Aria in my arms. I called for some help and a nurse came with a wheel chair. They wheeled her off and I was about to go with them when I got pushed back. They told me to wait in the waiting room and I made my way over to the waiting room. I sat down and waited for the results. I waited and waited. After 30 minutes, Josh came running into the hospital and he looked so angry with me. Josh didn't speak to me and a nurse came out of the room. The nurse made her way over to us and told us that Aria was all clear. I wanted to go and check Aria but Josh pushed in front.

Josh's POV

I was angry with her uncle because he didn't believe me at first. I pushed in front of him to see Aria. The nurse lead me to her room and I saw her laying on the bed with some things operating her. The nurse told me that they were only operating her blood pressure and pulse. The nurse told me to go into the room and I made my way in. I sat down on the chair next to Aria and I held her hand. I kissed her hand and her eyes fluttered open.

Aria: Where am I?

Josh: It's okay and you are in hospital

Aria: you should be on tour

Josh: I should be but I need to be with you because I didn't know that you would get this ill

Aria: I guess I let everything get to me

Josh: You have got to stop pushing people out because we all love you

Aria: I have never had anyone love me before

Josh: Well we do and I am not leaving you anymore

Aria: Josh you have a tour to go to

Josh: Nope. There is no way we are going about this because you need looking after

Aria: Whatever you say but when I can leave this hospital

Josh: See you don't want to argue and I will find out

Aria: Thank you

I was about to stand up to find a nurse but a nurse came in. She told us that Aria can go home now. She took her last readings on the things they were operating her for. The nurse left and Aria got off the bed. She was about to fall over so I grabbed her waist to stop her from falling. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I guided us out of the room. We made our way to the waiting room and I saw her uncle still their. I made my way over to the desk with Aria and I signed her out from the books. We were all good to leave. Dappy left first and we followed out after. We made our way to his car because I got a taxi here and he unlocked his car. We all hopped in and strapped ourselves in. He started the engine and drove out of the hospital car park. He drove his way home to their house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.7K 11
In this sequel we pick up where Our Little Secret left off with Aria James heading out on her own and on her way to being a single mother. With a div...
1.5K 131 37
Luna and her best friend Aria, live in an orphanage. 5 seconds of summer came along and decided to adopt them, but when Luna and Natalie's pasts stan...
31.6K 797 56
the real struggles of Hayley and Annie's life. If you use my ideas please give credit No hate Feel free to leave ideas in the comments
15.3K 956 32
Years of Aria's life has been spent on the street. Each day she visits the local shelter, hoping they have had a bed become available for her. When s...