Chapter 28: My Perfect Boyfriend

Aria's POV

Josh picked me up bridal style and took me up to my bedroom. He opened the door and quietly kicked the door shut. He made his way over to my bed and laid me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and Josh started kissing me softly. He licked his tongue on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue made entrance. Both of our tongues were going around in sync and Josh made the kiss rougher but it was still passionate. He placed his hands on my hips. I brought mine up to his body and I went underneath his shirt. I traced his abs and his hands moved down to my thighs. He started massaging in little circles and I started moaning through the kiss. He moved his hands away from my thighs and he moved up under my peplum top. He placed one on my boob and started massaging it. I moved my hands up his back and rubbed small circles along his back. I grinded my hips against his and I could feel his little friend against me. Josh started taking my clothes off by one and I did his. We were left in our underwear and Josh started to thrust against me. I moaned loudly and he started kissing me rough so I wouldn't wake anyone. Josh kicked off his boxers and threw them on to the floor. He unclipped my bra and threw that on the floor. He pulled down my pants and I kicked them off. I threw them on the floor and Josh thrust into me. We both moaned and Josh flipped us over. I grinded against him and he shouted 'faster' but quietly. I went faster and before we knew it, Josh juiced into me. We both moaned and we both realised that we have both reached our climax. He pulled out of me and he flipped me over so I was laying on the bed next to him. We laid in bed just naked and snuggled into each other. Josh wrapped his arm around me and placed his hand on my bum. He turned to face me and we started kissing. I knew this time it was only going to be kissing because he knew that I wouldn't want to have sex twice.

Josh: I love you

Aria: I love you too

Josh: Did you have a nice birthday

Aria: It was absolutely amazing but I love what just happened

Josh: I knew you would tell me that. Let's go sleep before we wake up anyone in the house

Aria: Goodnight. I love you

Josh: Night and I love you too.

I and Josh fell asleep in each other's arms. I snuggled into his chest and I could smell his cologne. He kept his arm softly around me on my waist.