Chapter 18:Manchester

Aria's POV

4 hours and 1 min, we have arrived in Manchester and I am just driving to our house in Salford Quays. 30 minutes later, we have arrived outside our house in Salford Quays and the house was massive to the other house in London. I drove up to the gate and spoke into the telephone on the side of the wall for the gate. The person on the telephone opened the gates for me and I drove through the gate. I parked my car up on the drive way and turned off the engine. I unstrapped myself and hopped out of the car. I shut the door behind me and made my way to the other side of the car. I opened the car door and unstrapped Milo. I helped him step out of the car and I shut the door behind him. Milo grabbed hold of my hand and we made our into the house. I opened the front door and I and Milo walked into the house. Milo let go of my hand and went to explore the house. I shut the front door behind me and stood near the door. I glanced everywhere in the hallway. The hallway had features of lighting along the staircase, chandeliers and marble flooring. I moved on to the kitchen and in there it was all white with plenty of storage and marble counters. The rest of the house had a massive living room to sit, a large master bathroom with egg-shaped bath and his 'n' hers sinks, an indoor swimming pool, a sauna room, the kitchen features a large fridge and TV15, ensuite bathrooms in all bedrooms which features a curved him 'n' hers sinks, grounds including a large barbecue area, massive green area and a spacious patio area. This mansion had 6 bedrooms like our other one but it was much bigger. I made my way around the house and all the furniture was put in. I went upstairs and went to see the bedrooms. Every bedroom was the same size and the whole house had a cream paint on the walls. I made my way to my bedroom and I realised that I had one of the back bedrooms. I made my way back downstairs and out to my car. I started taking in the boxes and the two suitcases from my car. 30 minutes later, I had got everything from my car and I am starting to unpack it all in my bedroom. First I unpacked my clothes and hung the ones I needed to in my walk in wardrobe. I placed my other clothes in my chest of draws and my underwear in my bedside table. Next I unpacked all of my shoes and placed them in the bottom of wardrobe where I could place them on a shoe rack. I sorted everything else in my bedroom and when I was doing my curtains, I saw that One Direction lived next door to me. I couldn't believe it. They were all outside in their garden just having fun. I carried on doing my curtains and finished 5 minutes later.

I checked anything else that I needed to do in my bedroom and there was nothing. I departed my bedroom and made my way Gino's bedroom. I saw that Auntie Kaye was in the bedroom sorting out Gino's bedroom and she saw that I was at the door.

Kaye: Have you finished your bedroom Aria

Aria: Yes I have. I was wondering what else you need help with

Kaye: Please could you do Milo's bedroom

Aria: Yeah sure

I left from Gino's bedroom door and made my way to Milo's bedroom. I opened his bedroom door and realised that Milo wasn't in the bedroom. I stepped into his bedroom and started on his bedroom. I hung his clothes in the walk in wardrobe and placed his shoes in the bottom of the wardrobe. I put his underwear in his bedside table and folded up some clothes to go in his chest of draws. I sorted out his bedding and curtains. Everything was in place and Milo's bedroom was finished. I departed Milo's bedroom and made my way downstairs. I helped out with all our furniture downstairs and we finished the house at 6pm. Uncle Dappy decided that we should go out for a meal. I, Gino and Milo ran up the stairs to get changed. We all went to our own bedrooms. I entered my bedroom and picked an outfit out for the meal. I chose my peach jeans, my black peplum top, my peach blazer, my black high heels with my black and silver clutch bag and to add to the style, a gold leaf ring. I got changed in the bathroom and afterwards I did my hair. I plait the front bit of my hair and added it into a messy bun. I was satisfied with my hair and I redid my make-up. I was satisfied with my look and departed my bathroom. I placed my phone in my clutch bag and departed my bedroom. I made my way down to Gino's bedroom and saw that he was already done. He made his way over to me and we left his bedroom. He held my hand and we made our way to Milo's bedroom. I opened his bedroom door with my other hand and saw that Milo was struggling wit his shoes. I and Gino made our way over to Milo. Gino let go of my hand and I bent down in front of Milo. I helped him with his shoes and he was all sorted. He bounced off his bed and he lifted his arms up. I knew what he wanted. I picked him up and balanced him on my right hip. Gino came the left side of me and grabbed hold of my hand. We all departed Milo's bedroom and made our way down the stairs. I saw that Auntie Kaye was ready and she told me that Uncle Dappy was just finding a restaurant for us. We made our way to Uncle Dappy's except Uncle Dappy. Auntie Kaye strapped Gino into his car seat and I strapped Milo into his car seat. I hopped in the back with them after I was finished strapping Milo in and I strapped myself in. Auntie Kaye hopped into the passenger seat in the front and strapped herself in. Shortly after, Uncle Dappy came into the car and strapped himself in. He put the postcode into the sat nave and started the car engine. We drove out of the drive way and followed the route that was on the sat nav.