Chapter 13:Here We Come California

Aria's POV

After our little kissing session, I and Josh went to book plane tickets online to California. We managed to find a flight to California for £9,672 and Josh paid for the flight. We chose the one way tickets and first class because we needed that class and we knew that we weren't going to be back for a while or are we going to be back. The flight was leaving at 9:45am tomorrow so I and Josh decided to back tonight. We packed all of our clothes and shoes in two suitcases. We rest the suitcases near the door and placed our tickets with passports on top of the suitcase. I and Josh went downstairs to have tea with everyone else. We told them that we were leaving tomorrow and they told us that they will be up to see us off. At 9pm, I and Josh decided to go to bed because we had a long day ahead of us tomorrow. I was excited to meet Josh's new family. Josh told me that he had two younger sisters and that his parents were still together. It was all a perfect family which I couldn't have. Josh set the alarm for tomorrow and I let sleep over take me.

The Next Morning

I heard the alarm go off next to me and I fluttered my eyes open. I glanced at the time on the phone and realised it was 7am. I gazed next to me and saw that Josh was still sleeping. I shook him lightly and he fluttered his eyes open. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Aria: Time to get up

Josh: I can't wait

Aria: Neither and I haven't met your family

Josh: They will love you and they will have to if I love you

Aria: Do you

Josh: Yes I do

Aria: I love you too then

Josh: Right, let's get up and get ready

I and Josh crawled out of bed. I made the bed and opened the curtains whilst Josh went to have a quick shower. I made sure that we had everything ready and Josh came strolling out of the bathroom. He had a towel around his eyes and I covered my eyes with my hands quickly. I started shuffling towards the bathroom and accidently bumped into Josh. He grabbed my waist and I squirmed at his actions. He pulled my hands away from my eyes and gave me a peck on my lips. I returned the kiss and then went into the bathroom. I stripped out of pyjamas and had a quick shower. I hopped out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I washed my face fresh and applied my make-up. I left the bathroom with a towel around my body and my hair. Josh was sat on the bed and I told him to make the breakfast. He left the bedroom and I got changed into my clothes. I picked out my grey sweater which said 'Proud Supporter Of Messy Hair And Sweatpants' on the front and in black bold letters. I also chose my black skinny ripped jeans with my black and white Nike shoes. I grabbed my black handbag and put all the things that we would need for the airport. I left the handbag on top of the suitcases and departed the bedroom. I quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Josh just finished dishing my pancakes up on to a plate and we both sat down at the table. We ate our breakfast and finished 15 minutes after. We both got ourselves organised and brought everything we needed downstairs. We heard a car horn go outside and Josh told me that was the taxi. He opened the front door and we both started putting our things in the taxi. Everyone came outside and we made our goodbye's to them. We told them that we will see them soon and we loved them. We had a group hug and then parted away from each other. I and Josh made our back to the taxi. We were just about to get in the taxi, when we heard noises coming from behind us and we turned around. All of them were standing there looking at us. My Uncle, My Auntie, My Mum, My Dad and the boys. I couldn't deal with it so I and Josh got into the taxi. The taxi driver drove out of the drive way and made his way to the airport. I and Josh glanced out of the window to see the others. We waved at them until we couldn't see them anymore. The taxi driver sped his way to the airport and before we knew it we at the airport. Josh paid the taxi driver and we grabbed our things from the boot. We both thanked the taxi driver and we both made our way into the airport. We had only 45 minutes left so we thought it was best to check in. We both checked in and our suitcases were taken off us. We made our way through everything and we have just boarded the plane. We had a two seater which was nice and we placed ourselves in the seats. We strapped ourselves in and I rested my head on Josh's shoulder.