I Will Be Strong For You (A N...

Por TWSavesMe

Dani is a little girl with big dreams. As Dani grew up, both her parents left her, leaving her only with her... Más

I Will Be Strong For You (A Nathan Sykes Fanfic)
2) A Treehouse
3) A New Bully
4) Alone
5) You Don't Remember Me. Do You?
6) Sykes!
7) The Book
8) Trying To Find A Place In This World
9) A Nathan Hug and Nathan Tea
10) Guess The New Couple!!
11) The Game Of Truth
12) Trust Fails
13) Are You Sure?
14) Secrets and Couples
15) Everything Has Changed
16) Forgotten Breakfast
17) A New Maid?
18) Skinny Love
19) I Knew You Were Trouble
20) Will You Teach Us To Dance?
21) We Can't Stop
22 I Am A Disappointment
23) Could This Be Love
24) Daddy?
25) Right here, Right now
26) Somebody To Love
27) Teardrops On my Guitar
28) This Time Around
29) Look At Me Now
30) Childhood Memories
31) Fix You
32) Years, Sykes
33) Fake a Smile
34) Time
35) Someone's Watching Over Me
36) You Belong With Me
37) I Promise You
38) I Miss Her
39) Trust
40) Butterfly Kisses
41) Best Friends
42) I Can't Sleep
43) Why Is Everything Spinning?
44) Hey Hey Hey
45) Just A Dream
46) Bleeding Love
47) Perfect's Overrated
Ch. 48: Cameras Everywhere
Ch. 49: Six Months
50) Gold Forever
51) Royalty
53) Bringing Back Memories
54) Interviewing Nariana
55) If We're Alright
56) Christmas Eve
57) If I Die Young
58) Dreaming With A Broken Heart
59) Say Something
60) Perfection
61) Silence
62) Performance And Memories
63) Close To Death
64) Superman
65) The Prank
66) That's Dad
67) Elementary
68) Blurred Lines
69) Wifi In The Shower?
70) Frozen Yogurt
71) I Love You
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
SEQUEL!!!

52) Shopping Dresses

2.2K 32 0
Por TWSavesMe

52) Shopping and Dresses

We finally got to the mall after singing song after song. Not in a bad way. It was a lot of fun. Nareesha linked arms with mine as I looked at the line of us linking arms. We got into the building as we stopped in our tracks and looked around.

"Where to first?" Nina asked.

"How about we walk around and see where we go from there?" I suggested.

"Sounds good." Ava nodded as we started heading around the first floor.

We went from shop to shop. Although I didn't buy much, there were a lot of clothes I wanted. I ended up getting a few stuff Nathan might like for his birthday and a few Christmas gifts.

After a few hours, we just made the third floor. "Oh! Forever 21! Let's go there!" Kelsey jumped.

"Okay, come on." Nareesha grabbed both of our hands as she pulled us in.

"Hey. Can we do that thing where we try on things and like judge each other's clothes?" Ava asked.

"Erm, sure. But I don't really want to try on clothes." I said a bit hesitantly.

"Please! I found a few dresses that would look really pretty on you!" Nina pleaded.

I sighed. "I guess. Let's go." 

She squealed as she handed me a few dresses and skirts. We all headed to the dress rooms as we went into different stalls next to each other.

These dresses and skirts were all short and weren't skin tight, so that was good. The first dress was a bright yellow dress that was able to flow. It was a bit higher than the knees, and a bit lower than mid thigh. I examined myself in the mirror first.

"Dani. You ready?" Kelsey asked kindly.

"Yup." I opened the door wearing the dress.

"See, you look pretty. No need to be so scared." Ava winked.

"Thank you. I'm just not really used to this."

"Don't worry. With us, you'll always have a good time." Nareesha smiled.

I returned a warm smile before heading back into the stall. The next dress was tight, but had a small flow at the bottom. It was less than mid thigh, and it seemed a lot like what Ariana would wear.

I gulped a bit as I saw myself in the mirror. I headed out to see the girls smiling at each other. They honestly are perfect. All that's missing is Ariana.

"Oh my gosh, Dani. You look beautiful." Nina smiled

"I-um. Thank you. You do too." 

I went back into the stall where I found two skirts. They were the same style, just different colors. One was a black lace that went less than mid thigh, and the other was in peach.

I tried on the black one and went out. I honestly didn't mind it. They would be great with the converse.

I walked out to see the girls grinning ear to ear. "I think that is the best. You don't need to try on the other. They are both perfect!" Ava beamed.

I laughed. "Thank you. So should we eat and head home?"

"Yeah! Let's go." Kelsey smiled.

I headed back into the stall to change back. I decided to leave the dresses and take the skirts.

I headed out of the stall and met up with the girls in line.

When we paid for everything we all headed out of the store.

"Let's go find somewhere to eat. I'm hungry." Nina patted her stomach.

I laughed and nodded, "Come on. Food court is just ahead."

As we headed towards the food court, there turned out to more options than we needed.

"So what do you feel like eating? Chinese? McDonalds? Pizza? Tacos? Italian?" Nareesha started naming different restaurants.

"How about we order something small from McDonalds?" Ava suggested.

"Yeah. That's good." We all headed over to order.

When we got our food, we sat down at a table and started eating. I got a regular cheeseburger. Nothing special.

When we finished it was around 4. Yup, we went shopping all day.

"I think this is our dinner, too." Kelsey mentioned as she came back from throwing her trash away.

"I agree. We'll probably have a little snacks though." Nareesha nodded.

"So should we head home?" Ava asked.

"Yeah. Come on." I got up along with the girls as we headed to the car.

"You have fun today?" I asked as I stepped into my car.

"Yeah. But my feet are killing me." Nina complained.

I laughed. "What shoes are you wearing?"

"Flats with a small wedge." 

I nodded. "I don't know how you girls wear heels. I usually end up falling on my face with several blisters."

"Beauty hurts." Nareesha laughed.

We all agree with that statement.

"Hey, so we are going to see the lads on Nathan's birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Nareesha asked.

"How about we see them on Valentine's day?" I suggested.

"Aw, that will be so much better!" Nina squealed. I laughed.

"So Valentine's Day it is?"

"Yeah! Let's do it!"

During the ride, we were once again singing to the music. Hanging out with these girls is a lot of fun. I wasn't able to hangout like this when I was young. I'm glad I moved in with the lads, or I would have never been able to.

We finally got home. When I opened the door, the house was quiet and dark.

"I'm going to head up to my room." I sighed as I looked around the living room.

"Okay, Dan. We'll be down here if you need us." Kelsey smiled.

I nodded as I headed up into my room. I changed into a black sweatshirt that went off the shoulder. I took a seat by the window, turning on my laptop right away. I logged into Skype, to see Nathan was online.

I called him up and he picked up right away.

"Hey babe." He said into the camera.

I smiled and gave a wave. "What's up?"

"Well, we just finished dinner. It was pizza which reminded me of you." He winked.

I laughed. "That's sweet. So how was your concert?"

"Great. Just like you said it would go. You're my lucky charm."

"Lucky charm?" I asked, biting my inner lip.

"Yup. My lucky charm." A big grin formed on my face.

"So what did you do today?"

"Well we were mainly at the mall today. I bought you some stuff and some stuff for the girls."

"You didn't have to buy anything for me." Nathan grinned.

"Yes I did."

He smirked and shook his head.

"Babe, did you at least buy anything for yourself?" 

"I did."

"What? An apple?" He asked raising an eye brow.

I nodded no. "The girls made me try on dresses."

"Oh." He sat up straighter a bit surprised.

"But I didn't buy them."

"Now that's the Dani I know." He pointed at me.

I laughed a little. "But I did buy two skirts and sweatshirts."

"Skirts?" He asked.

I nodded. "Surprising, huh?"

"Do you mind if you try them on for me?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Depends. Are you going to laugh at me?"

He returned the shrug. "Depends if you look totally monstrous in it."

I raised an eye brow.

"Which you won't." He said quickly. "You're beautiful, love."

"Yeah. Sure." I rolled my eye brows before getting up, leaving the laptop.

I headed into my closet where I put on the peach skirt. Just to try it on. I headed out and went closer to he camera.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Spin?" He asked.

I did as I was told before taking a seat and pulling the laptop closer to me.

"I have it in black as well."

"You look beautiful, love."

"Yeah. Sure." I rolled my eyes, once again leaving the camera so I can go change.

When I came back to the camera, Nathan was sitting in bed shirtless.

"Someone's comfortable." I smirked, pulling the laptop onto my lap/

"Yeah. I just wish you were here." He gave a small smile.

"I miss you too. I want your hugs."

He smirked. "You went years without hugs. I think you can last a few months."

My smile dropped. "Thanks, Sykes."

"I was kidding, Dani. I love you. You know that."

"I love you too. Oh. Erm. Remember how I pulled that prank on you with the girls?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah?" He nodded.

"I'm sorry if it scared you too much. We were really bored. Like boredom could have been the actual death of us." I told him seriously.

He laughed. "I really wish I could have given you a hug right then and there."

"I really wish you could have too."

He smiled. "You don't have to apologize. I can't say I understand though because I never get bored with the lads. We always have something to do." He bit his lip. "Usually causing one of us to get hurt."

I laughed. "I love you, sloth."

"I love you more."

"I love you.. most?" I said in more of a question.

He laughed and shrugged. I brought the camera over to Nathan's room where I lied on my stomach on top of a pillow, facing the camera.

"Getting comfortable in my room?" He asked.

I nodded. "I love your room."

"Good. You can sleep in it when I'm gone."

"Cool that you say that, because even if you said no, I still would." 

He laughed. "You know, we've been talking for two hours already."

I raised my eye brow. "Really?"

He nodded. "Cool huh?"

"Yup! Do you think you can talk tonight? I was planning to be on all night."

He gave a wink, "Anything for you."

My smile widened. There was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Dan. Hi Nathan. I brought you a salad for supper, you know since we had a late lunch. Eat up." Nareesha came into the room, handing me a plate of salad and a fork as I sat up.

"Thank you, Nareesha."

"Anytime, hun." 

I pulled a bite of salad to my mouth while Nathan watched me. Feeling weird about eating in front of him like that, I covered the camera with my hand.

"Hey. No need to cover. It's good to see you eating. I don't like it when you skip meals."

I covered my mouth as I swallowed before laughing a bit.

"Sykes, calm down. Skipping a meal once in a while is fine."

He shook his head as he took a breath.

"I'm sorry for worrying. It's just, your my baby. I love you."

"Well my sloth, I love you too."

"I know you do."

I laughed as I shook my head. 

"You guys won't be home for Christmas or New Years." My voice quietened.

"Yeah. I know. Christmas is in a few days. So is New Years. We'll be on tour."

I nodded.

"But we'll be sure to video chat those days. I promise."

"You promise a lot, Sykes."

"No I don't" He said offended.

I raised an eye brow.

"Okay I only do to you."

I smiled at him. "Your the best."

"You are." He pointed at him. I laughed and shrugged.

"I like talking to you like this, even though we aren't exactly together in person." 

"I do too. I'll try to come on so we can chat every night. You'll be the last thing I see when I go to sleep."

"That's sweet. And you'll probably be the last thing I see as well."

He laughed. Man I love his laugh.

There was a knock on his door.

"Come in." Nathan called.

"Probably Jay." He whispered. I laughed.

"I'll be right back." I told him before heading downstairs.

"What are you doing up there, Dan?" Kelsey asked, raising her eye brows up and down rapidly.

I laughed as I poured the pre hot water in the kettle into a few mugs. I brought the tea into the living room handing to the girls.

"I am chatting with Nathan." I smiled.

"Oh. Have fun, girl." Nina laughed.

I laughed along as I headed upstairs. I took a sip of my own mug as I headed into Nathan's room, taking a seat on my bed.

But what I saw wasn't Jay. 

I cleared my throat, breaking part the kissing two.

"Oh Dani. I erm." Nathan started.

"I'm sorry, Dani. I thought there was a photographer outside. I had to do it. I had to." Ariana shook the laptop, tears forming her eyes.

"I-Uh. It's Erm. Alright Ariana. Calm down. I guess I understand." I said a bit nervously as I took a sup of my tea.

She pulled back from the laptop and sighed nodding.

"I'll let you two have some privacy." Ariana gave me a small sorrowful smile before leaving.

I returned a small smile before the door closed.

"Dani. I am so so sorry. We really did think there was a paparazzi outside. We had to do something." Nathan looked at me. His eyes firmly on mine.

"It's okay, Sykes. I understand."

He searched my eyes a bit more, looking down at my lips a few times.

"You're lying."

"No I'm not Sykes. I'm fine. I totally understand." I smiled.

He sighed. "There are so many girls around the world who dream about dating a star. But they don't know how badly it can ruin a relationship or a perfectly innocent spirit."

"What are you saying?"

"Dani, I don't want anything to ruin our relationship or friendship."

"I wouldn't want that either, Sykes. I won't let it happen."

"I won't let it happen either. I love you."

"I love you too, sloth."

I looked into his eye for a second. "How do you like having fans, pouring their hearts and souls out for you to take?"

He chuckled. "I love my fans. They mean everything to me."

"So you don't get bothered with, " I cleared my throat. "Nathan! Oh my god! Kiss me! I love you! Aaaaaaah!" I screamed.

He laughed. "Nope. I think it's sweet. And I would kiss you if I weren't in China."

I laughed and shrugged. "I love you."

"I love tea." He sighed.

I laughed and shrugged.

"I got to go brush my teeth. Hold up."

I nodded as I got up as well. I did my normal routine. I took off the sweatshirt and put on a black tank top. I put on one of Nathan's purple hoodies and I kept on my black leggings. I also put my hair up into a pony, leaving my bangs down as usual.

When I came back, Nathan was laid on his side in bed. The lights were turned off on his side and yes he was still shirtless. His hair was kinda messed up, but he honestly couldn't look more perfect.

I dimmed the lights in Nathan's room as I headed back into bed, getting under the sheets and putting the laptop next to me. I plugged the laptop into the charger so it wouldn't run out.

"How can you wear a tank top? Don't you get cold? It's the middle of December!"

I smirked as I looked at Nathan. "Says the person who is shirtless."

"Touché baby girl."

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"So Syko, how do you like hotel beds?"

He shrugged. "You?"

"I honestly can't sleep in hotel beds."

He laughed. "If you come with me on the next tour, we need to bring you a blanket."

"Maybe we do." I stuck my tongue out at him. I looked at the corner of my screen to see it was 9 here, so it was even later over there.

Nathan yawned in the screen, causing me to yawn as I covered my mouth.

"Sleep, love?" he asked.

"I am too. We talked for hours." He laughed.

I nodded. My eyes were beginning to get heavier.

"Good night, baby. I love you."

"Good night, Sykes. Sweet Dreams."

"Sweet Dreams."

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He smiled. I let my eyes close, leaving the laptop on.

...

I woke up to the noise of shuffling. I opened my eyes, rubbing one with the back of my hand. My laptop was open and Nathan was putting on his jeans. His hair was wet.

"H-Hi Sykes." I rubbed my eyes, still sleepy.

"Oh. Hey babe." He smiled as he headed towards his laptop.

"When I woke up, you were asleep. You were too cute to wake up."

I laughed a little as I stopped rubbing my eyes.

It was around 4:30 over here.

"Go back to sleep, love. It's still early over there."

I sighed as I rested my head onto my elbow.

"I can't really fall back to sleep as easily as you can."

Nathan chuckled as he grabbed a brush to brush his hair, putting it up.

"Have a good night?" I asked him as he buttoned his shirt.

"Yeah. I loved talking to you. I had a dream about you." 

I raised my eye brow.

"Did I just say that out loud?" he asked.

I laughed a little and nodded.

"Sh*t." He cursed, but didn't look mad. He just shrugged like a little kid/

"How about you? Good night?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Great night thanks to you."

He smiled. I put my hands up to my lip really quickly, realizing it was chapped. Force of habit, I put on lip balm.

"You are such a tease." he put his head resting on his hand, elbow on the bed as he stared at me.

I laughed and gave a quick kiss to the camera.

He kissed the screen back, causing me to laugh.

"Hey baby, can I ask you something?"

I nodded.

"Do you trust me?" He asked nervously.

"Of course. If I didn't, would you think I would let go of what happened last night so easily?"

He smiled and nodded, "That means a lot, Dani."

"Well do you trust me?"

"Dan. What kind of question is that? When have you ever given me a reason not to trust you?"

I laughed. "Oh how badly I want to give you a hug."

"Give me one." He put his arms out.

"How?" I asked.

"Look to your right."  He pointed to the side of me.

I looked to where he pointed and there was a cute sloth with big purple eyes that follow you in a cute way. On it's lap was a folded paper airplane with writing on it.

I smiled as I took the sloth and put it on my lap. I took the paper airplane.

"You still have this?"

"Of course I do."

I smiled as I reached for my book.

Nathan and I were in the treehouse studying for a major test coming up.

It was late at night, and we finished all the teabags in the built in cabinet. Yes, our treehouse is pretty high-tech. Thanks to Daddy.

It was pretty quiet, except for the crickets outside the house. Nathan and I weren't speaking. We were too tired. We wrote our conversations on paper instead. Knowing us, we can't stand not talking to each other.

Our conversation took both sides of the paper, and we ended up going to a second paper before we eventually began to fall asleep. We kept each other awake by throwing paper airplanes at each other. Being careful not to hurt each other, though.

In the end, we turned our conversation papers into an airplane. I kept one of the papers, and Nathan kept the other. But something special, was that both papers had, "I love you" with a heart written at least once.

We put it on a shelf above the cushion near the window next to a picture of us holding hands while we lied on the grass when we were 12.

I opened my book that has that story written. There in between those pages.

I opened up the pressed down plane to have its wings up like the day I made it with Nathan.

I put my airplane next to Nathan's which was on his nightstand next to the same picture that we had in the tree house.

"Perfect." Nathan smiled.

I nodded.

"So what are you guys doing today?" I asked. 

"We're using the bus to head to another city and into another hotel."

I nodded. "You all fit on one bus?"

"Well, us and Ariana in one bus, Martin and Kev and the crew in the other."

I nodded. "Cool. Another concert?"

"No. But we have a signing and an interview."

"Give a shout out to your best friend, Nath."

"My best friend and under cover girlfriend." He winked.

I laughed a little. "I guess so." 

"I'll be texting you on the ride here." 

I smiled and nodded.

His phone began to buzz.

"Text?" He asked.

"Yup. It's from Kev."

I nodded.

"Oh sh*t. I got to go, Dani. I am so so sorry. I love you. Have a good day. We'll chat tonight. Text me. Call me. Whenever you want. I love you, baby. Bye now." He rushed and gave a kiss to the camera.

"I love you too." I waved before the call ended and Nathan quickly went offline.

I sighed. It was around 6 now, and there was no point in going back to sleep.

I headed for the showers and did my routine. I dressed in Nathan's purple hoodie, a black v-neck, and blue jeans. Something simple. I put on a black snapback and put on black socks. No I do not fold them. Only when I dance or wear shoes.

I headed downstairs to see the beautiful sight of snow outside. I sighed as I reached the bottom step, keeping my hand on the rail as I gave a sigh.

I headed towards the kitchen where I began to make breakfast. I decided on waffles with a fruit salad on top. I made a few extra plain waffles. I put a can of whip cream and a bowl of cherries on the table, setting the five plates in front of five seats.

I put a clear wrap over the plates so the food will stay warm. But by the time I finished putting the wrap over the last plate, the girls came down.

"Someone woke up early." Nareesha laughed.

I shrugged as I took a seat in front of one of the plates set up.

"You made breakfast?" Kelsey asked, rushing down and taking a seat.

I laughed and nodded.

"Enjoy." I smiled as I took the clear wrap off and took a bite.

"I think someone had a good night." Nina winked at me. I blushed a bit with the thought of Nathan.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to hide a smile.

"Check your phone. I texted you a picture of what we mean." Ava giggled.

I shrugged as I looked at my phone. She texted me a picture of me sleeping next to my laptop where it showed Nathan asleep.

I smiled. "Do you mind if I put this on my instagram?" I asked.

She nodded no. "Go ahead." 

 (AN: MADE UP INSTAGRAM NAME) I grinned widely before posting the picture. "@AvaLovesKitty_TW took this picture of @Nathansykes and me when I fell asleep chatting with my best friend." I captioned.

"Aww, best friends forever." Someone captioned. A few fans already knew me as Nathan's best friend.

"Every girl needs a guys best friend. :)" Another captioned.

I smiled, but it quickly disappeared when the hate came coming in of me trying to make a move on Nathan and break up Nariana.

I put away my phone, not letting it effect me. I shrugged as I put away my phone and continued eating.

"Did you all see me last night?"

"Yup. It was so cute. And we made sure the laptop was charged so it wouldn't run out of battery when you woke up." Kelsey smiled.

I laughed, "Thank you girls." I smiled, a little embarrassed that they saw me asleep.

"The thing was though, you guys breathe really heavy when you were asleep." Ava mentioned.

"I erm," I flushed with embarrassment, "I usually am not like that. It's just, Nathan and I both suffer from Asthma." I explained.

"Oh. That's really interesting." Nina looked at me before taking another bite.

I nodded taking my second waffle and putting whip cream and strawberries with a cherry. Yes, I love whip cream. 

"Wow you eat a lot." Nareesha laughed.

I nodded, "It is a bit embarrassing how much I can eat, but it is also helpful when it comes to bets." 

The girls laughed. "Totally, but Tom might be a bit of a challenge."

I shrugged. "We'll see."

The girls laughed as we finished eating our breakfast.

"I'll wash today." Kelsey took the plates and utensils.

"Thank you, Kelsey." 

"No problem, Dan." She replied.

I smiled as I helped her clean up the table.

"So what are we doing today?" Ava asked.

"How about we Christmas decorate? The lads wouldn't want us mussing out on the Christmas spirit just because they're gone." Nina beamed.

I nodded. "I agree. So should we go out to get a tree?"

"Yeah. Let's go." Kelsey smiled, wiping her hands from the water.

I pushed in the last chair before heading out with money in my pocket and phone.

"Do you mind if I drive, Dani?" Nareesha asked.

"Of course not. Go ahead." I smiled, throwing her the keys.

She grinned and caught the keys like a pro.

We headed into the car, as I jumped into the passengers seat.

"So girls, did you start any Christmas presents?" I asked, turning around as the car drove.

"Yeah. But I put of wrapping. I'm turning into putting them into bags and tissue paper." Ava explained.

I laughed. "I get so many paper cuts when it comes to Christmas." 

"Oh, that happens to me too!" Nina jumped, lightly slapping my arm at the same time.

I laughed and shrugged.

We finally got to a parking lot with a huge tent in the middle. We got out of the car and headed to the tent. Inside were several Christmas trees. I bet there were at least a hundred.

"What type of tree would you like, girls?" A guy in his mid twenties asked.

"Erm. Something tall." Nina smiled.

"Fat." Ava told the man.

"I love the tree smell" Nareesha nodded.

"Okay. This one should be good for you girls. We'll go get it ready for you." He took one of the trees and took it to the back where we heard the sound of saws cutting wood.

Soon the man came back with the tree, "We can deliver this if you want." The man smiled.

"That would be helpful." Kelsey nodded.

"Cool. Well, guide the way." The man gave a nod as he tied the tree down into his truck's trunk.

We headed over to my car as Nareesha drove home, the truck following behind us.

"We should video chat the lads while we decorate. Just to have them with us." Nareesha suggested.

"Good idea. I know they'll like it." I gave her a nod. As we reached home, we all immediately piled out.

I unlocked the door as the girls helped get a space for the tree.

We chose the corner in the living room next to a window so right when you walk through the front door, it is to the corner to the right.

"Thank you." I smiled, handing the guy a small tip.

"Your welcome." he took the money and left.

I locked the door behind him.

"I'll go get my laptop." I told them as I ran up, bringing my laptop down with me.

We all gathered around the laptop as I called the lads.

"Hey." Nathan smiled.

"Lads! The girls called!" Nathan called back.

Before we knew it, we heard yelling and loud footsteps. The lads' five faces showed up on the small computer screen.

"Hiii!" We all called together.

"Heyy!" The boys called back.

I laughed as I found myself staring into Nathan's eyes. He gave me a wink, giving me a small smile, biting his lower lip.

I did my best not to bite my own so I turned away to the girls, hiding my face from Nathan.

"So girls, what's up?" Max asked.

"We were wondering if you'd like to help us Christmas decorate?" Nina asked.

"Through skype?"

"Why not?" Ava shrugged.

The lads laughed a little.

"Go get your iPad or phone or laptop, whatever. We'll be online." Tom laughed.

They automatically ran, as well as the boys, leaving Nathan and me.

"Should we start?" Nathan asked.

"Let's decorate."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

107K 1K 30
***Sequel to "Now I'll Take You By The Hand (A Nathan Sykes FanFiction)*** Tori's back, Nathan's back, Ty's back, and so are the rest of the lads. To...
451K 17.2K 43
Arissa Dually is an outcast, a nerd... invisible. Every move she makes is so people won't notice her. Yet, it's not like they would even if she tried...
335 15 31
I couldn't help but stare at the handsome guy standing in front of me. I wasn't expecting him to notice me, let alone dream of him talking to me. He...
1.6M 39.7K 43
"Amari, you guys have been best friends for too long. There's no way you two haven't done something." "We're just friends. Some of us can manage keep...