Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Sam

1.8K 55 10
By Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: Dean brings Sam (your fiancé) to the bunker after a night out and he's drunk af 😂

I sat in my F/C nighty, on my bed with my phone in one hand and cup of tea/coffee in the other. I was reading a Teen Wolf fanfic, my guilty pleasure on a quiet night when I was alone. (Sorry, author-chan likes Teen Wolf. SPNs her fav doh)

I'm never usually alone on nights like this but my fiancée, Sam, was out on a guys night with his brother Dean. It was nice to see Sam cut loose one in a while. He was always so busy researching and making sure Dean was okay.

He was even more on edge now that Dean had the mark. Sam was the best brother ever in my book. Maybe I just liked seeing him being so caring.

"Omg Isaac! You're so adorable" I sighed happily at the fanfic. Isaac was defiantly my favourite character. There was just something about him that reminded me of Kol from the Vampire Diaries for some reason. Probably just my imagination.
(Ahhh, see what I did there 😉)

Anyway, just as I finished the last paragraph of the Isaac-y goodness (ok I'll stop now 😂), there was a knock at the bedroom door. I put down my phone and tea/coffee, and made my way to the door, gently pulling it open.

On the other side, stood Dean supporting Sam, who was leaning on him with a big drunken grin plastered on his face.

"Hello Darling." Dean smiled.

"Really Dean? You got him drunk?" I huffed, rolling my eyes playfully.

"What do you want me to say? Sorry? You mistake me for someone who actually is." He scoffed.

"Deannnn." Sam whined like a child, making me quietly laughed.

"Yeah, Sammy?"

"Where are we?"

"The bunker." Dean answered.

Sam's eyes met mine, opening wide. He lent closer to his brothers ear. "Dean, who's that?"

"It's Y/N." Dean smirked.

"She's sooo pretty." Sam giggled.

I smiled at how child like he was being. Sam never giggled. "Thank you Sammy, you are very handsome too." I said softly.

"Hehe, she called me handsome D." Sam blushed, going all shy like a teenage girl with a crush. Dean rolled his eyes.

"Ok, just put him on the bed." I told Dean, stepping out of the doorway, allowing them to enter.

He slumped Sam down in the bed. "Whoa, this is my room? It's awesome!" Sam breathed in awe, causing me and Dean to chuckle.

"Are you going to be alright on your own with him sweetheart?" Dean asked me.

"Yup. It's just like taking care of a really big drunk moose. The usual." I joked, making Dean smirk.

"Dean, are you leaving now?" Sam gasped.

"Yeah dude." Dean nodded.

"Don't go!" Sam begged.

"And why not?" Dean asked intrigued.

"Because what if Y/N thinks I'm weird? She's really, really, really, beautiful and I don't want to mess up!" Sam whispered loudly, tears in his puppy dog eyes.

Dean moved closer to his brother, crouching down in front of him like you would do a child. "Don't worry bro, I have a secret to tell you"

"Tell me! Tell me!" Sam clapped his hands, excitedly, grinning goofily.

"Y/N told me she likes you too."

Sam's adorable face lit up. "She does?"

Dean simply nodded.

Sam turned to face me. To play along, I acted like I wasn't listening. I loved drunk Sam. The way he acted towards me was too cute.

"Ok, I got this. You can leave now Dean. You might embarrass me." Sam ushered his brother.

"Cause I'm totally the embarrassment." Dean rolled his eyes, said a goodnight to me and left.

A silence came over me and my drunk fiancée. Since Sam was too busy staring at me, I decided to break the silence. "Do you need anything to eat or drink Sammy?"

"No I'm good beautiful." he winked. He was now acting like a guy in a bar that comes up to you and randomly starts flirting. Basically, his brother.

"Ok, tell me if you do." I sat down next to him.

"Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?"

"When you fell from Heaven?" He smirked.

As if I haven't heard that one a million times.
"No but I did scrape my knee pretty badly when I crawled up from Hell" I retorted.

Sam burst out laughing, showing off his cute dimples. "You're so funny!"

I smiled and started to stand up but Sam grabbed my hand. "What's up?"

"Don't leave, that guy over there keeps checking me out. He seems creepy."

I looked over to see the 'guy' Sam was talking about. "Sam honey, that guy is you." I giggled, he was looking at a picture of himself and me after he proposed, kindly taken by Dean.

Sam processed this for a minute, swaying back and forth slightly. "Damn I'm handsome." He smirked.

"Yes you are." I giggled.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Sammy."

"Are you single?"

"Sam, you're my fiancee" I told him, gently holding his big hand. The same hand with my engagement ring on.

Sam looked shocked but soon his perfect lips turned up into a big grin. "I am?"

I nodded. "Wow, I'm surprised" he said.

"How so?"

"Because have you seen you?! You're so damn beautiful! Your hair, eyes, smile, everything is gorgeous! Also you are so kind and funny and great and everything." he rambled.

My heart fluttered. I cuddled up to Sam. He tensed for a moment but soon wrapped his arms around me. His cheek on the top of my head. "How did I get this lucky?" He whispered to himself.

"I love you Sammy."

"I-I love you more Y/N."

And with that, we both fell asleep.

>>

I woke first. Sam was still asleep, resting his head on my chest. Messy hair and all. I gently slipped out from under him and went to the kitchen, making breakfast and coffee, something I needed badly. I hated mornings.

As I was finishing the last of my cereal, a hungover Sam stumbled in. "I should of not drunk as much as I did last night."

"I do agree. However drunk Sam was funny."

"Oh god! What did I do?"

"You didn't recognise me so when Dean brought you home, you acted all giggly and flirty with me, calling me beautiful and pretty. Like a teenager I suppose. Then I told you we were engaged and you acted like it was the best thing in the world."

Sam slumped down into a chair and chuckled lowly. "Well, I was telling the truth Baby."

"Aww thanks Sam." I kissed his lips, giving him coffee.

"You're too good to me" he grinned, sipping his beverage.

"How does a nice quiet day sound? No hunting, no researching, just me and you." I asked.

"Perfect."

"Good, looks like you need it."

"Damn, I can't wait to marry you." he smirked.

"Me too my love. Now come on, I do believe there is a bed calling for us." I winked.

"Well we must go then." He chuckled, standing up and picking me up bridal style.

"Calm down Sam." I giggled.

"For you Beautiful, never" he kissed me passionately, carrying me to our bedroom...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 894 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
3K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...
1.1K 12 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...
126K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...