My Neighbour... Next Door?!

By multifandomkpop7

My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final Chapter]
Author's Note
NEW STORY NEXT~

Chapter 21

1.2K 44 21
By multifandomkpop7

Author POV

"Tell me what did Minjung tell you." Jungkook held onto Yuna's shoulders, staring at her intensively. "I said I want to go back to my apartment." Yuna wanted to avoid this topic so much. She would rather lie to herself that she has not seen anything. She doesn't want to let Jungkook go.

"Yuna." Jungkook called out sternly. "I said tell me." He demanded. She had never seen this side of him, neither did Jungkook himself. He had no idea why he was so worked up. Maybe because he was confused of how Minjung can talk to Yuna at the same time when she was actually with him at the rooftop. Either one of them must be lying.

"I am going back now." Yuna insisted, turning her back from Jungkook. Patience was running out in Jungkook as he grabbed Yuna's right hand to turn her around as he swiftly opened his apartment door to drag her in. "Let me go!" Yuna yelled, trying her best to remove Jungkook's hand but his grip was too strong.

"I don't want to repeat myself. Tell me what did Minjung tell you. NOW." Jungkook was half growling as he let go of Yuna in the living room.

"She didn't tell me anything!" Yuna, too, was out of her patience as her feelings started to well up within her. How could he be yelling at her when he was the one in the wrong?

"Then why didn't you come for lessons?! Why didn't you eat with the rest? Why did you tell Yerin noona that you had to help out with Minjung?! Why did you have to lie?!" Jungkook shot her with all the questions in one shot. Anger started to boil within Yuna upon hearing what he said.

"So now you think that I was lying about Minjung asking me to help her? Are you trusting her more than your girlfriend?!" Yuna finally blew up. This took Jungkook off guard, "It's not that I don't want to believe you, but she was with me during lunch break. She can't probably ask you to help her when she is with me! One of you must be lying." Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration.

"And you think that the person is me? You think I am lying to Yerin unnie and the others about Minjung asking me to help her?!" Yuna's voice raised even higher from her angry tone as she couldn't believe that her own boyfriend doesn't trust her.

"It's not that I don't want to believe you, Yuna. But the truth is that she can't be with you if she had already asked me to meet her during lunch break... You have to give me a reasonable explanation, Yuna ah..." Jungkook tried to take a step towards Yuna but she backed away. She didn't want to hear him anymore. Not even a word from him.

"Why can't she lie too?! Why don't you ask her for an explanation?! She could lie to you 3 years ago; she can lie to you now too! Jeon Jungkook, what has gotten into your brain after the lunch break?! If you love her that much, trust her that much, why did you approach me in the first place?!" Yuna was almost on the verge of tears but she didn't want him to see them. She finished off her last word before turning towards the door.

Jungkook panicked at how Yuna had reacted and quickly pulled her hand to stop her from leaving. "Yuna... that was not what I meant..." he tried to explain.

She flinched at the sudden ant-liked pain when Jungkook grabbed onto her injured wrist. "Omo, are you okay? I am so sorry..." Jungkook let go of her wrist and turned her shoulder to let her face him instead. Yuna ignored his question and continued, "If the price for you to forgive her is to let you fall in love with her again, I wished I have never asked you to." Yuna rebutted emotionlessly. She knew it was selfish of her to say this but that was exactly how she felt at that moment.

Jungkook could clearly see the tears in her eyes and he could tell that she was trying her best to hold them back. It hurts him, so badly. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Before he could react, Yuna heartlessly removed his hands from her shoulders and turned to leave the house.

She needed some space for herself. She needed to clear her thoughts. As much as she didn't want to let go, she thought that it might be the only solution for the both of them.

She closed the door behind her as soon as she walked into her apartment. Yuna let out a mocking laugh once again, thinking of how pitiful she would look in front of everyone. She should have followed her brain from the start, not her heart. She should have known that she wasn't the one for Jungkook. A tear finally fell as she leaned on the door, closing her eyes to hear her own heart shattering into million pieces.

Jungkook POV

I slammed myself down on the sofa, covering my face with both my palms. What just happened? What did Yuna just say?! It was only the start for them and she wants to end this relationship so quickly and easily?! She thinks that our relationship is just a joke?!

I rubbed my face in frustration a few times before staring at the ceiling. "If you love her that much, trust her that much, why did you approach me in the first place?!" She didn't believe me from the start eh? Now she thinks that I love Minjung? Was my love so uncertain in her eyes? After all that I have done for her? Choi Yuna, are you really going to do this to me? I love you with my heart, whole of my heart and you are going to leave me like this?

Yuna POV

I didn't have appetite to eat my dinner that night as I just lied on my bed, staring into space blankly. I couldn't believe that this might be the end for us. Jungkook didn't even bother explaining what they have done on the rooftop. He would probably act as if nothing happened if I wasn't there right?

I wanted to know why did Minjung ask me to meet at the rooftop when she had already planned to meet Jungkook. Did she do that to let me see them kiss? Was it intentional? Why was Jungkook so secretive about meeting her when I told him that he could tell me anything about her? I need to talk to Minjung. I don't know if this is a good idea but I need to get this mess cleared up.

My headache was getting on me as I stood up to grab some Panadol. With the help of the medicine, I managed to get some sleep over the night.

Author POV

"Where is Yuna?" Namjoon asked Jungkook who was approaching them at the main gate. "Probably behind." Jungkook replied coldly. "Wae? Did something happen?" Sojung nudged her way in front.

"You guys can ask her." Jungkook answered shortly before walking up the stairs towards their classrooms alone. He went into the classroom and saw Minjung at her own seat, fixing her make up. He needed to talk to her. He trudged towards the female and forcefully pulled her out of class.

"What are you doing?! LET ME GO!" Minjung struggled to break free but Jungkook didn't budge. He finally let go of her when they reach the end of the hallway. "Why did you ask Yuna to meet you at the rooftop yesterday during lunch break? Answer me truthfully." Jungkook's tone was so icy that it kinda shocked Minjung. Minjung knew that this is the chance for her to get Jungkook back. Something must have happened between them.

"What are you talking about? I didn't ask Yuna anything! I didn't even talk to her yesterday!" Minjung's expression was so innocent. The innocence made Jungkook's heart weaver a little as he started to believe her. "You didn't? Then why did Yuna tell me that you told her to meet at the rooftop to catch up with academic work? Don't lie to me, Kang Minjung." Jungkook tried his best to get back his composure as he said sternly.

"I really didn't ask her anything. I don't know why she said that either. But I swear I did not ask her anything." Minjung replied in a firm tone and Jungkook was even more confused now. "Fine. Don't break the trust that I have given to you." Jungkook warned before walking away.

Lessons went on as usual, but the only unusual thing was that Jungkook and Yuna did not interact. Not even a bit. And this got Minjung excited. Excited about what would happen next.

Yuna POV

Lunch break was soon here and Hoseok oppa approached us. "Hey, let's go grab lunch together." He suggested and I took a quick glance at Jungkook. He didn't respond, neither did he show any expression on his face.

Is he seriously mad at me because of what he did?! Is he even in his right mind?! I was pissed but at the same time, it was heart breaking to see this side of him. "I am not eating..." I softly mumbled before standing up to leave. "Where are you going?" Taehyung oppa stood up too, holding onto my arm to stop me. "The infirmary." I gave them a faint smile before walking out of the classroom, past Minjung.

"Alright, Yuna. Your ankle has fully recovered but remember to still take good care of it and do not do any vigorous exercises because it's still fragile. As for your wrist, I can unbandage it but you will have to wear the wrist guard for about a week or so to play safe." Ms Lee explained while helping me with the wrist guard. I just gave her a perfunctory nod. I wasn't in the mood to listen to her anyways.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Ms Lee suddenly asked, causing my heart to skip a beat. "He was here all the time when you were injured." She continued. "He's not free today." I lied.

I took a stroll down the corridor and spotted Minjung at her locker. I was afraid to approach her but I felt the need to talk to her.

"Minjung..." I stood behind her as she was facing her locker. She made a turn and look at me from head to toe. "Yes?" she answered. Gosh, doesn't she has something to explain to me?

"Are you free now to talk? I have something to ask." I stared right into her eyes but she showed no fear. "Sure." she nodded and closed her locker door.

We made our way to one of the side staircase where lesser people would by past. "So," Minjung started. "What is it you want to ask about?"

"Why did you call me up to the rooftop yesterday when you have already planned to meet Jungkook? You intentionally wanted me to see the kiss, didn't you?" I went straight to the point because I was too tired to listen to someone beating around the bush.

"I didn't kiss him; he was the one who kissed me." She shrugged. There was no guilt in her eyes, neither was there in her attitude. That sentence caught me off guard and I felt a sudden emptiness in my heart. So Jungkook was really the one who kissed her?

No, Yuna. Don't jump into conclusion so quickly. I mentally slapped myself to wake up before facing her once again.

"Then why didn't you push him away? You knew I was going to reach any time since you told me to meet you." I rebutted back as heartlessly as I could. I have never been this harsh in my life. "Well, you know..." she let out a short smirk. "I wasn't in time to react. And you would understand me right, Yuna? I mean I haven met him in such a long time and probably you already knew that I still have feelings for him..." Her voice trailed off. I was about to open my mouth to reply her but she stopped me. "Don't worry, I am not trying to do anything to separate the both of you. I just hope you understand that it was an accident yesterday at the rooftop. I didn't know you were there." She leaned against the wall with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Since you have made it so clear, I have nothing else to ask. Thank you for your time, Minjung-sshi." I nodded my head politely before turning on my back to get back to our classroom but halted when she started speaking again. "But let me remind you, Choi Yuna." She stepped a step nearer towards me, with my back still facing as she leaned in to my ears. "Make sure that you deserve Jungkook. You know that he is rich with a high social status right? There is no such thing like Cinderella and the Prince. Bear that in mind. Don't think that you live in a fairy tale. You must know that there are so many other girls out there who are more suited for Jungkook than you, including me. So if you can't give him happiness, give up. No point wasting each other's time right? Especially yours, honey." I felt her smirk against my skin as she walked in front of me in her killer heels.

I could feel my hands clenching into fists as my tears threatened to fall. That was always what I am worried about ever since I got together with Jungkook. I feel like he deserves someone much better than me. I am just an ordinary girl who works part time. What can I really expect in my life? Maybe Minjung is right. I don't live in a fairy tale. Jungkook is just like the prince but I can't be his Cinderella.

I closed my eyes to compose myself before ambling my way down the hallway. As much as my brain registered what Minjung has just said, my heart can't seem to do the same. Is this really the end with Jungkook? Wasn't it just our start? I am really not ready to just leave him like that...

Author POV

Without Yuna eating with the rest of Bangtan and the girls, it got more awkward than it already was. No one was speaking a word. Not even Taehyung or Hoseok. The atmosphere was just awful and weird.

"Ahem..." Finally, Sojung cleared her throat. She couldn't take the silence anymore. Everyone looked up from their food to look at her. "Aren't someone going to say something or explain something?" she asked. Even though the question sounded general, her eyes were staring in Jungkook's direction.

"Unnie..." Eunha tried to hold onto Sojung's arms to stop her from touching the sensitive topic but was ignored by the older one.

"It's complicated." Jungkook simply threw the two words at them as an answer. He wasn't interested in explaining to anyone about the things which happened overnight between Yuna and him. "Jungkook... maybe we can help?" Namjoon tried to approach the demoralised little one.

"No, you can't hyung. It's something between her and me. There is nothing any of you can help about." Jungkook snapped coldly.

"But one of you will have to explain to us what happened right? We can't just see the both of you like that! Moreover, it's affecting us too." Yerin added in.

"I will explain again when the time comes. There are still too many questions between us now. Even I am confused." Jungkook let out a pathetic laugh before continuing, "Maybe this will be the right time to know what she is really thinking."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I am back with another chapter <3 Hope you guys like it ^^ Comment down and give me some feedback or suggestions? ^^

credit to owner <3

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 21.3K 31
- "Y/n will you marry me, when we grow up?" -"Only, If you'll treat me to my favourite ice-cream every day then I will marry you." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...
14.2K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
552K 26K 78
βœ…COMPLETEDβœ… Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...
5.8K 274 18
Eunha is a girl who is going to be a maid in the royal palace. The Second Prince 'Park Jimin', is the cold prince into the palace which Eunha is curi...