The Call That Changed My Life...

Por gigglegeek11

Lexie Madison is just a normal girl. I mean except for the fact she is vine famous. She is a viner who vines... Más

Smack Cam!
The other guest is...!
Ugh- Silly String!
Take Cover!
Interview Gone Wrong
The text message
Waking up
The Flight
All Nighter!
Looking Around
Magcon
Roller Coaster problems
Goin' to da beach!
Mall Madness
The confession that changed everything
Tournament
Goodbyes
The ticket
Arriving in Paris
The best date ever!
Leaving... Forever?
Happy birthday to me:)
Update on new fanfic!
Halloween!
Concerting with Austin Mahone?
Flights,Magcon, and... a crash?
Tour ends!?
SHIP Photo-shoot!?
Canada here i come!
Snow!
A date but... Not a date
"Will you..."
Sequel News

The Call That Changed My Life

122K 1.3K 125
Por gigglegeek11

I listen to my music eagerly waiting for a call. THE call. The one that would say if my talent is real. The one that would tell me I will have the best summer ever. The one that will change my life.

I'm deep in my thoughts but then I hear a faint ringing through my music. After quickly turning off my music, I answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask anxiously.

"Hi! Is this Lexie Madison?" the caller on the other end of the line asks.

"Yes! Yes I am! I am Lexie Madison, Lexie Madison is me!" I reply a little to excitedly.

"Well, Lexie, congratulations! You made it into Magcon! We will send an envelope with your ticket- you will be flying to New York City- where your first 'concert' will be. You will need to be at the airport this Friday at five-thirty A.M. - the flight will take off at seven A.M. but you can't be late. The rest of the information will be in the envelope, which will get to your house by Wednesday at the latest," the woman tells me.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you!" I scream into the phone as the other end of the line goes dead.

Wow. I made it- I'll be in Magcon.

*************************************
So here is my first fanfiction, which is going to be based around a touring group called Magcon. Sorry for the short chapter, but this is like the prelude to the story. Hope you all enjoy!!

ALSO: THIS IS CURRENT FAITH COMING BACK TO APOLOGIZE ABOUT FETUS FAITH'S WRITING! IT WAS PRETTY DRAMATIC BUT I PROMISE YOU IT'S WORTH READING!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.1K 181 37
Friends But Something more is a fanfic mash up of O2L and Magcon. It is a story about how being friends can turn into something else whether good or...
9.9K 112 27
Having a famous brother is awesome, right? Think again, Bitches. Because not only do you have to put up with fans screaming outside your house every...
25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...
19.1K 556 26
Alyssa Mendes has to go on a tour with obnoxious boys because her parents are taking a 2 month vacation; one is her brother Shawn. What will happen d...