The Tequila Gang (completed)

By Lollie_xo

#1 in attitude 07/08/2018 #3 in Adult 17/08/2018 Can love really conquer all? Or can the endless battles of... More

Authors note
Chapter One ➰
Chapter Two ➰
Chapter Three ➰
Chapter Four ➰
Chapter Five ➰
Chapter Six ➰
Chapter Seven ➰
Chapter Eight ➰
Chapter Nine ➰
Chapter Ten ➰
Chapter Eleven ➰
Chapter Twelve ➰
Chapter Thirteen ➰
Chapter Fourteen ➰
Chapter Fifteen ➰
Chapter Sixteen ➰
Chapter Seventeen ➰
Chapter Eighteen ➰
Chapter Seventeen ➰
Chapter Nineteen ➰
Chapter Twenty ➰
Chapter Twentyone ➰
Chapter Eighteen ➰
Chapter Twenty Two ➰
Chapter Twenty Three ➰
Chapter Twenty Four ➰
Chapter Twenty Five ➰
Chapter Twenty Six ➰
Chapter Twenty Seven ➰
Chapter Twenty Eight ➰
Chapter Twenty Nine ➰
Chapter Thirty ➰
Chapter Thirty One ➰
Chapter Thirty Two ➰
Chapter Thirty Three ➰
Chapter Thirty Four ➰
Chapter Thirty Five: ➰
Chapter Thirty Six ➰
Chapter Thirty Seven ➰
Chapter Thirty Eight: ➰
Chapter Thirty Nine: ➰
Chapter Forty: ➰
Chapter Forty One: ➰
Chapter Forty Two: ➰
Chapter Forty Three: ➰
Chapter Forty Four: ➰
Chapter Forty Five: ➰
Chapter Forty Six: ➰
Chapter Forty Seven ➰
Chapter Forty Eight: ➰
Chapter Forty Nine: ➰
Chapter Fifty: ➰
Chapter Fifty One: ➰
Chapter Fifty Two: ➰
Chapter Fifty Three ➰
Chapter Fifty Four: ➰
Chapter Fifty Five: ➰
Chapter Fifty Six ➰
Chapter Fifty Seven: ➰
Chapter Fifty Eight: ➰
Chapter Fifty Nine: ➰
Chapter Sixty: ➰
Chapter Sixty One: ➰
Chapter Sixty Two: ➰
Chapter Sixty Three: ➰
Chapter Sixty Four: ➰
Chapter Sixty Six: ➰
Chapter Sixty Seven: ➰
Chapter Sixty Eight: ➰
Chapter Sixty Nine: ➰
Chapter Seventy: ➰
Chapter Seventy One: ➰
Chapter Seventy Two: ➰
Chapter Seventy Three: ➰
Chapter Seventy Four: ➰
Chapter Seventy Five: ➰
Chapter Seventy Six: ➰
Chapter Seventy Seven: ➰
Chapter Seventy Eight: ➰
Chapter Seventy Nine: ➰
Chapter Eighty: ➰
Chapter Eighty One: ➰
Chapter Eighty Two: ➰
Chapter Eighty Three: ➰
Chapter Eighty Four: ➰
Chapter Eighty Five: ➰
Chapter Eighty Six: ➰
Chapter Eighty Seven: ➰
Chapter Eighty Eight: ➰
Chapter Eighty Nine: ➰
Chapter Ninety: ➰
Chapter Ninety One: ➰
Chapter Ninety Two: ➰
Chapter Ninety Three: ➰
Chapter Ninety Four: ➰
Chapter Ninety Five: ➰
Chapter Ninety Six: ➰
Chapter Ninety Seven: ➰
Chapter Ninety Eight: ➰
Chapter Ninety Nine: ➰
Authors note.
Authors Note

Chapter Sixty Five: ➰

8.2K 233 11
By Lollie_xo

NEW INFORMATION

*

Tia's POV

"What kind of deal?" I could tell she was interested, her voice was quiet and broken. I was her only hope of getting out of this alive.

"One that gets you out of here alive." I replied instantly.

"I can't help you." She whispered. "If I give any information away about him, he'll kill me."

I stood to my feet and pushed the chair back I had been sat on. "Well that's fine, Hunter will put you out of your misery!" I began walking over to the door, it wasn't long before she called me back.

"Wait!" She shouted. I smirked although she couldn't see me, I knew she wouldn't be prepared for her life to end here. I turned back to face her, and took the steps till I was once again stood in front of her. "How you can you possibly help me Tia?"

"I can make sure you leave this place alive, that's what I can do Molly, so I suggest you start talking, and give me some sort of information." I told her in a frustrated tone.

"For what?" She spat out. "For Nathan to find me a few hours later and finish the job himself, you're asking me to be a snitch for god sake, do you know how crazy he can be! You have no idea what you're up against Tia, he'll come for all of you eventually!"

"No!" I interrupted. "You have no idea what you're up against, the only reason you are still breathing right now is because of me. I could of let one of them put a bullet in your skull, but I stopped them. So right now you don't have much of a choice but to trust me!" Maybe it would of been easier just to let Hunter do things his way.

"How do I know you're being genuine? You hate my fucking guts!" Yes, yes I do. But this went deeper than my hatred towards her, this was Hunter's sister for crying out loud, we had to get her back.

I shrugged. "You're right. I do hate you. I'd be lying if I said I haven't pictured your death a thousand times over, but that guy out there is driving himself insane trying to get his sister back, so I'm doing this for him, not you him. I know that there must be something you can tell us to point us in the right direction, so call me a bitch for blackmail, but if you give me what I need I'll make sure you get out of here safely and free from Nathan's grasp."

"I want my father included in this deal too, wherever I go, he goes." I nodded, that was reasonable enough. "And I won't settle for anything less that 5 stars, if I'm about to start over I will not be doing it in poor conditions. I gave her an are you serious look, she was really gonna try and give me a list of demands, wasn't it me doing her a favour?

Maybe I should have her shipped to Syria, really teach her a lesson.

"Yes your majesty." I mock saluted for effect, pulling out my phone I sent a quick message to Hunter, to get the ball rolling also including my bank details to bill the flights to, making sure to put in brackets that I was not in fact rich and therefore he should watch what he's choosing. It was seconds before he replied telling me to consider it done.

I walked to behind the chair Molly was sitting on, I began to untie the rope around her wrists and her legs letting her move freely, she was definitely grateful, she stood to her feet and began to stretch her arms out, and rubbing the rope marks that were glowing red around both of her wrists.

"I bet you and Lydia loved that." She spoke quietly as her eyes reached mine. "Probably my karma right, a guy I am completely in love with shutting me down like that." Her eyes were full of hurt, that much was obvious.

"I know what it's like to be heartbroken Molly you forget that, and unlike you I don't get satisfaction out of watching someone go through it, no matter how much I hate you." I fired back at her.

"Heartbroken?" She scoffed. "Many times you sat in my room telling me of how you didn't love Liam yet, how there was a spark there but it wasn't that crazy intensifying feeling that you thought it would be, that relationship was nothing special and you know it! It was going nowhere."

I took a challenging step towards her, struggling to keep my anger at bay. "So you decided to swoop right in there and try him out for yourself? Regardless of how I felt about him, I trusted you, I sat there and told you all my doubts and worries about that relationship, you played me like a fool, because friends definitely do not go after their friends boyfriends."

She threw her hands down by her sides in frustration, stamping her foot. "I never fucking played you, I was your friend. But you were selfish, you took everything in your life for granted. You have the perfect family, the perfect grades, and you had a perfect boyfriend, and what did I have? A tiny box flat that I share with my dad, living on the bare minimum, I was forever living in your hand me down clothes."

Your life is what you make it, was she really going to blame me for how her life turned out? I wasn't a selfish friend, I spent time with her when we were friends, I took her out for nice meals, I let her help herself to my makeup and my wardrobe, I included her in the fun things me and Lydia would have planned. "So you decided to help yourself to a piece of my life?" I rolled my eyes. "I was hardly Satan to you Molly."

"I was wrong sleeping with your boyfriend, but believe me I payed the price, you know how hard it is to be second best all the time, even after you guys broke up, it was you. It was always you. Constantly having to compare myself because he made it so obvious that  he regretted ever laying a finger on me. Liam made his bed though so he lay in it, but neither of us were happy so naturally I fell for the badass brother, and his ignorant ways. I found it exciting and thrilling, I felt free. Obviously I was wrong again, Nathan isn't the person I thought he was, although you've probably already gathered that." She told me reminding me of the harsh words Nathan had said, as he carelessly told Hunter he didn't give two shits about her in so many words.

Molly sat down on the windowsill, slumping slightly to get comfortable. "If anything you should thank me, if it wasn't for me, who knows you may not have upgraded from Liam." She was talking about Hunter.

"Don't even fucking try it!" I held up a finger giving her a warning.

She had the nerve to laugh. "Calm down. Your man is safe. Believe me I'm done chasing men that like you, it complicates things. I said it because he seems to care about you a lot, you finally got that passion you were looking for, so I really did do you a favour."

"Fabulous, I'll remember to send you a thank you card in the post." I told her, my voice laced with sarcasm. I grabbed the chair I was earlier sitting on and dragged it in front of her. "Now let's talk about something that's actually relevant, shall we?"

"What is it you want to know?" She asked curiously, I had to refrain from rolling my eyes once more at the games she tries to play. It was obvious what I wanted to know.

"Don't push your luck!" I told her with a glare. "Where is he living, I want a full address."

"6a Heath road." She replied with no hesitation, I repeated the address over and over in my head, making sure I wouldn't forget it. I could of done with a little note pad to make notes.

"It won't be of much use to you though, he's not that stupid to keep a gang leaders sister in this town right under his nose." I had no idea whether I could 100% trust everything that was coming out of her mouth, but nonetheless someone would still have to check that place out just in case, plus this was the only thing we had to go on right now.

"So he's not in this town at all?"

"Nope." She confirmed.

"I'll be needing the full address of this place also." I encouraged, impatiently waiting for a second address my brain would have to memorise.

"I don't know it." Before I could say something really snappy she continued. "I've never been there, I wasn't lucky enough to be taken to this getaway place, only his trusty sidekicks and his fucked up family have been known to tag along with him."

"What and you think he'd take Abigail there?" I asked.

"Obviously." She nodded. "It's far enough away, from what I've heard it's right out in the sticks."

"Well what else have you heard about this place? I need to know everything if you haven't got an address there's not a lot there to go off." I said rather impatiently.

"Well you better ask yourself those questions because the main things I know about that place I heard them all from you." My mouth dropped open and I'm pretty sure my eyes were as wide as Georgina sparks legs after a few glasses of champagne.

"I know this place?" Of course I already knew the answer to my own question, I did know the place, and the fact I hadn't remembered this my fucking self, really shows how many brain cells I actually have.

Molly nodded, a small smile on her face as she realised I had figured out the place. "I recall you going for a weekend, the weekend Liam planned for you guys to go the whole way, only for you to bottle out, are you sure you're not a virgin?"

"With all the guys you've slept with are you sure you're not a prostitute?" I responded in quick timing, she let out a low chuckle. "What do you know about Nathan? What does he want from all of this?"

"I don't know as much as you think I do." She told me. "Believe me I wasn't someone who he spilled all his secrets to, I was more the person he would only want around when he had needs he needed satisfying. I tried to get him to confide in me but you already know how that turned out, you heard what he said about me. I only know what I've overheard over the past few weeks, his acquaintances aren't the brightest bunch."

I encouraged her to continue.

"So there's obviously some sort of bad blood between his family and your boyfriends family, I heard many curse words aimed at the Blake family name, the hatred seems a lot worse now his fathers dead. I also sense a lot of debt. They make a lot of money from stealing cars and fixing them up to be unrecognisable and selling them on, but the medical bills were a lot so it wasn't going far, they blame the Blake family for their money issues that much is obvious, my only guess is he wants to make every Blake member pay, and those around them will also suffer, that'll probably include you so maybe watch your back."

I nodded slowly, taking in all the new information, although a lot of that we already knew. But I was grateful the conversation was amicable enough for her to tell me everything she knows. It meant one step closer to bringing Abigail home.

"He's careless Tia, I should warn you that much, he has a temper and believe me his anger isn't pretty." Sounded very familiar. Almost as if she was describing Hunter in all honestly. His temper can be really nasty at times.

"Noted." I nodded, standing to my feet as my phone buzzed in my hand, with a message telling me that everything that I had asked for was ready and waiting. Molly mirrored my movements, as I led us to the door, pushing it open to reveal a pacing Hunter, gun clenched in his hand, which thankfully he tucked away once his eyes caught mine, I nodded signalling I knew everything I needed to know.

James approached us first, holding a variety of things in the palm of his hands, two passports, two flight tickets and an envelope full of cash. "New identities for you and your father, none of the Jones family will find you."

Molly took the items without hesitation, and  muttered a small thanks. In both mine and James's direction. "A car is waiting for you, collect your father and then it will take you to the airport." James also added, as he waited to guide her to the waiting vehicle, Molly stalled for a second as she took a few steps up the path to follow James, her body turned to face mine.

"Good luck." Was all she said.

"You too." I responded watching her disappear up the stoney path and out of sight. Hunters arms came around me in seconds. I willingly melted into him letting my arms wrap around his torso, and ignoring the other people around us.

"So what's the plan boss?" Hunter joked, which I was grateful for it eased the situation.

I took a deep breath, ready to fill him in on the newfound information I had managed to get from Molly without strangling her to death.

"Pack a bag honey, were taking a little holiday, I hear log cabins are a great little getaway." I smirked, hugging my arms tighter around him.

*********************

Time to go get Abigail back, I wonder how she's doing stuck in the middle of nowhere with the spawn of Satan. 🤡

Stay tuned for the next chapter. Enjoy my lovelies 💓

Silent readers I see you 😜

Ha. Don't forget to vote and comment guys, it really helps us writers, and I'm so grateful for every inch of support I get for this story!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 30.2K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
1K 22 41
"I love her too much... and it hurts" Hunter is the biggest drug dealer in California and around. He is feared and he fears no one. He has never lov...
106K 3.3K 10
"I try to control my anger, I really do." He looked so broken, I couldn't do anything but stroke his cheek as a tear fell down his face. I kissed his...
236K 11.6K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...