Ethereal

By etherealcamila

Camila is in a girl group named fifth harmony. Along with her girlfriend Lauren, Normani kordei, Dinah Jane... More

introduction
one
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
A/N
Forty four
Fourty five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Final chapter
A/N
Epilogue
Thank you
hi

A/N

2.3K 53 22
By etherealcamila

Also I just wanted to say before I started this. If you don't know who fifth harmony is and are just reading my story, fifth harmony is a girl group consisting of 5 (well now 4) girls. The girls in the group are Lauren, Normani, Ally, and Dinah. Camila is now not a part of fifth harmony. Hey guys :( the past 2 nights have easily been some of the hardest nights of my life. Camila's gone. I'm so fucking upset. The amount of tears I've shed over this situation is sort of embarrassing. This isn't how Camila should've ended with fifth harmony. I mean we all knew it was happening, but I didn't expect it to happen this soon. The way management is handling sickens me honestly. They're trying to make C look like the bad guy in this situation and I'm very upset. You can see in the past months how unhappy Camila has been. An audio recording (no matter when it was recorded) of Lauren crying and yelling about how management treats them like slaves was leaked. I just want my ot5 back.

I could rant about this all day. But at the end of the day I just want all happiness for the girls. Even if it means no fifth harmony.

With that being said, I am definitely going to continue this book. It might be a little hard for me to write, but I'm 100% going to continue updating. I love you all and I hope you guys are doing okay. However if you are not okay with this whole Camila leaving situation and are heartbroken u can dm me.

Oh and last but not least. Fuck maverick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 43 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...
18.9K 464 29
Lauren is going through pain after Camila left fifth harmony because she never got to tell Camila how she felt about her. SLOW UPDATES
4.4K 376 12
It's been a few months since Fifth Harmony was officially disbanded, and all of the girls have taken a huge step on their own solo endeavors. However...
259K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...