Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Sam

1.7K 40 7
By Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: Two guys break into the motel room where you, Sam and Dean are staying. They're hunters and they're pissed about Sam starting the apocalypse. Based on S5, E16. It might now be exactly like the episode but shh, I'm trying.

Sam's POV

"Sam let me shower." Y/N giggled, straddling my lap. I had my long arms around her, not letting her go.

We'd just woken up. It was 10am so we'd slept in pretty late for a hunter. However, Dean was still sprawled out on the other bed, snoring loudly.

In my opinion, mornings like this were the best. Beautiful girl in my arms and my brother next to me. This was my family. Well, Cas needed to be spooning with Dean for the family to be complete but hey, maybe one day.

"No." I whined like a five year old.

She laughed adorably. "Yes. I stink."

"Is that what that smell is? I thought Dean farted or something." I smirked.

Y/N gasped and slapped my bare chest playfully. "How dare you! You are the worst boyfriend ever."

My hands held her hips but after she said that, they slowly crawled up to her ribs. A smirk tugged at my lips when her eyes widen, realising what I was doing.

"No, Sam. Please don't." She begged, trying not to smile.

I raised an eyebrow. "Do what?" I asked innocently. "This?"

My fingers dug into her ribs. She was only wearing a vest top and panties so she was at a disadvantage. She squealed as I tickled her. Her body squirmed about, trying to get away.

Damn, I loved her smile. It was breathtaking. "Sammy," She giggled, trying to breath. "Stop! I can't- I can't breathe."

"Say I'm the best boyfriend ever then." I chuckled.

"No!" She protested, trying to pull my hands away.

"Will you two shut up! I need my beauty sleep!" Dean gruff grumpy voice came from beside us.

I stopped tickling my girl and turned to bitchface my brother. "Sheesh when did you become such an old man?"

"The day you were born." He grunted, turning the other way and yanking the covers over his head.

"Sorry D." Y/N said to him after she finally caught her breath.

She then took both my hands and entwined our fingers, looking down at me lovingly. No words were spoken, there didn't need to be. All she did was lean down and place her intoxicating lips onto mine.

We kissed passionately. I could never get enough of her kisses. I couldn't get enough of her. She just drives me crazy. My definition of perfection for sure.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." She whispered gently, when she pulled back.

"I love you. Always will."

"I love you too, Sammy." She pecked my lips one more time before sliding of my lap and walked towards the motel bathroom.

"Stop staring at my butt." She smirked, not even turning around to look at me.

"I wasn't." I lied, sitting up.

"Sure you weren't." She scoffed playfully, grabbing some clothes before going into the bathroom and closing the door.

I chuckled, shaking my head. My life was not the best but Y/N makes it better, holds all the pieces together. I pushed myself up, deciding to get dressed.

Suddenly, as I pulled on a shirt, there was a knock at the door. Who would be knocking at our door? Especially in some crappy motel. My hunter instincts pricked at my skin, making me quickly grab my handgun.

Dean was no use since he was still passed out. I slowly sneaked towards the door, opening it slightly. Two men stood there.

"Can I help you?" I questioned.

"Yeah actually." One of them said, bringing a shotgun up to my chest. "You could."

He shoved me back into the room so he could open the door more. I held my hands up in a surrender motion as the other guy took my gun.

The guy that was pointing a gun up to my chest scanned the room, acknowledging Dean but not caring since he was asleep. Instead, he nodded at Dean, gesturing the other guy to get Dean's gun that was visible from under my brothers pillow.

The other guy did so and came back to us. "Who are you guys?" I growled.

"Well, I'm Roy," The guy holding the gun to me said. "And that's Walt. We already know who you are."

"Wait, the hunters Roy and Walt?" I asked.

"Yup." Walt nods.

"So why are you here? Hunters don't hurt other hunters."

"Because you started the apocalypse, that's why." Roy snarled, cocking his gun.

The sound made Dean wake up. When he saw what was happening, he reached under his pillow for his gun but I wasn't there.

"Sammy?" He looked at me, making sure I was ok. I nodded to tell him I was.

"What the hell do you bitches want?" Dean gave them a murderous look.

"To stop you shitheads from causing anymore problems. Y'know, like the apocalypse." Roy scowled.

"Listen-" I began, but a voice cut me off.

"Hey Sam baby, do you-" Y/N came back into the room, dressed in shorts and long sleeved, black, body con, jumper. She stopped talking when she saw what was going on.

Immediately, she whipped out her gun, pointing it at Roy. "Put it down before I blow your goddamn head off." She ordered.

Roy smirked. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? A huntress huh? Who's girl is she then?"

Your POV.

Sam tensed. "Oh she's yours huh Sam? Nice." Roy grinned arrogantly.

"Leave her out of this." Sam begged.

"If she puts her gun down, I might." Roy chuckled, winking at me.

"Screw you asshole. I'll only put my gun down if you shove yours up your boyfriends ass over there and get the hell out." I snapped back.

"I can see why you like her." Roy smirked at Sam. "But, sweetheart, drop the tough guy act and put your gun away. You could hurt yourself."

"Oh believe me dickwad, the only person that'll get hurt here is gonna be you or your bum buddy. Now, leave!" I ordered, cocking my gun.

"Y/N." Dean warned.

"I'm fine Dean. I got this."

"I'll give you three seconds to drop your gun before I kill Deano over there." Roy explained to me, shifting his gun towards Dean.

"Don't you dare asshole!" I growled.

"One..."

I kept my position.

"Two..."

Tears formed in my eyes. I didn't want to drop my gun but I had to. Dean was like a brother to me. There was no way I was gonna let him die. With a pissed off expression, I placed my gun on the floor and kicked it over to Walt.

"Good girl." Roy chuckled.

My attention turned towards my boyfriend. His focus was on me. "Everything's gonna be fine Beautiful." He smiled at me. I nodded back at him, calming a little.

"You started the apocalypse dumbass. Nothing's fine!" Roy yelled, pointing his gun back at Sam.

"I didn't-" Sam protested, getting up.

It all happened so fast. A loud bang was heard, then Sam was violently thrown back onto his bed, gunshot through his chest. Blood pooled around the wound.

"SAMMY!" Dean cried.

I screamed, running over to my boyfriend. "Sam!" I whimpered. "Sammy baby."

I stared into his lifeless eyes. He was gone. "Sam please come back." I begged, tears gushing out of my eyes. I gripped his shirt in my hands, shaking him gently in hopes that he'd wake up.

"Walt, shoot Dean and Y/N, then we can leave." Roy orderers his accomplice.

Walt hesitates, wondering if he actually should.

"Jesus, coward." Roy scoffs.

"Kill us." Dean said. "When we come back, we're gonna be pissed."

"Sammy." I sobbed into my dead boyfriends chest.

Another gunshot was heard. This time Dean was thrown back into his bed, gunshot through his chest. I screamed again. This was not happening!

"DEAN!" I cried out to him. Now, I was having a full on panic attack.

"W-why? We did nothing wrong! YOU ASSHOLES! I'M GONNA KILL-" another bang and everything went dark.

**

I gasped sharply, sitting up. My hands automatically went to my chest where the bullet had pierced me. There was no bullet hole which was strange.

"Sam?" Was the first thing that fell from my lips. Looking around, I found myself on a straight road. Everything around the road was dark, empty, fields.

Then, fireworks went off. I jumped, startled by the sudden noice. (A/N: I scared of fireworks.) My head turned in the direction that they came from.

Squinting my eyes a little, I could make out two figures on the field. One was familiar looking, leaning against a car, while the other was a small boy. My feet were already walking towards them before I even know it.

The closer I got, the more I could recognise. The car was the Impala, and the guy leaning on it was-

"DEAN!" I exclaimed, racing over to him.

The guy turned my way, looking puzzled but after a few seconds his eyes widened.

"Y/N?"

I tackled him with a hug, making him stumble back a bit. When he regained his balance, he wrapped his arms around me tightly, burying his face into my neck.

"You're alive! I thought I'd never see you again." I whispered, letting a happy tear run down my face.

"Same. Hell I thought I'd never say this but it's so good to see you." He chuckled.

I pulled back, looking at him with a smile. "You jackass."

He grinned. "You know it."

Then I remembered the boy who was with Dean. "Who's the kid?" I asked.

"Sammy." Dean smirked.

"What?!"

"Well, Sammy when he was 13. This is one of my favourite memories. It was the forth of July and dad left us alone hunting so I decided to take him out and set some fireworks off. He was delighted." Dean explains, looking content as he watches Sam frolicking about.

"Aww Dean he was so cute." I giggled, hugging his waist again. Dean chuckled, holding me gently as we watched Sam. We both know he wasn't the real Sam but it was still heartwarming to watch him.

Suddenly, my head hurts. I pull away from Dean holding my head. "Y/N, what's wrong?" Dean asked concerned. I couldn't reply. Then it started happening to Dean too.

Flashbacks of the shooting flashed through our minds. It was overwhelming and when they stopped, we found ourselves driving in the Impala down the long road.

"What the hell is going on?" I say sharply.

"Dean? Y/N?" Castiel's voice crackles through Baby's radio. Me and Dean give each other a 'WTF?' look.

"Cas?" I question, confused.

"It's me. I can't get to you in person so this is the only way I can speak to you." The angel informed us.

"Okay..." Dean said awkwardly. "What the hell is going on?"

"You both are dead and in Heaven."

"That's...nice." I breath out, a little in shock.

"Where's Sam?" Dean asked gruffly.

"He's in Heaven with you. If you follow the road, you should be able to find him. All of you are living in past happy memories. That's all I can tell you." With that he was gone.

"Cas? Cas!" Dean yelled, trying to get the angel to come back and explain more.

"He's gone Dean. Let's just keep going and find Sam." I tell him, wanting to find Sam desperately. Dean sighed, speeding up Baby a little.

Soon enough, a house appeared just up a head. I whack Dean on the arm to let him know.
"Oww." He rubbed his arm.

"Oh shut up you big baby." I scoff. Dean said something under his breath and pulled up to the house.

"You think Sam's in there?" I said quietly, as we got out of the car.

"I hope so." Dean says lowly.

Me and Dean strolled up to the house. Inside there were people laughing. Dean slowly swung open the door. We stepped inside to see a family gathered around eating dinner. Sam was with them dressed in a clean white shirt and tie with some black pants.

Sam noticed us and looked shocked. "Guys!" He exclaimed running up to us. He bear hugged his brother before turning to me. Before he could hug or kiss me, I stopped him.

"What's going on here?" I asked bluntly.

Sam blushed. "It's um...one of my happy memories."

"About what?" Dean raised an eyebrow.

"It was when I was a teenager and I had Thanksgiving at an old crushes house." Sam answered, feeling awkward that his current girlfriend was here.

For some reason I felt a spike of jealously. "Well don't let me stop you." I hissed, scowling at him.

"Oh come on Y/N, she means nothing to me." Sam protested.

"I have every right to be pissed." I growled.

"Why?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe cause you died in front of me, then Dean did, then me! And then when I wake up at finally find you, you're with an old crushes house! That's why you Jackass!"

"She's got a point dude." Dean shrugged.

"Shut up Dean." Sam sighed. Dean bitchfaced his younger brother. Sam turned to face me again.

"Baby please, this is just a memory that happened years ago. You are my future, my now! I love you baby."

A small smile spread across my face. "Will you buy me pizza after this?"

"The biggest one I can find." He chuckled.

I squealed happily and leapt into my boyfriends arms. "I love you too Sammy. I'm so glad that you're not actually dead. Well, we kinda are but-"

Suddenly a pair of lips crashed against mine. I let out a muffled squeak in surprise but started kissing back when I realised it was Sam.

"Ewwwwww." Dean cringed, breaking us apart.

"Oh, trust me Dean, we're gonna do a lot more after this ends." I smirked.

Dean looked like he was gonna puke. Sam chuckled, kissing my cheek. "Can't wait."

"Can we go? I wanna get out of here before you two start a porno." Dean gagged.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my boyfriends hand, dragging him out to the Impala. We all got in and began driving along the road once more.

"So, what now?" Sam questioned.

"Well, we've been in my memories, and yours Sam so I'm guessing, we'll be in Y/N's next." Dean said his hypothesis.

"The only happy memories I have are food and TV." I argued.

Before any of us could say anything, a flash came over us and we were transported to a familiar looking room.

I gasped when I found out it was my bedroom of my old house. It was exactly how I remembered. Band posters, school work and photographs.

"Where are we?" Dean said.

"My bedroom." I whispered.

"Who's Twenty One Pilots?" Sam asked, looking at one of my band posters.

I sharply gasped. "Sam I think we need to break up."

"What?!"

"Sam I can't have a boyfriend who doesn't know who Twenty One Pilots are!"

"B-But-"

"I'm kidding, but as soon as we're outta here imma educate you in the art of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dunn."

"Okay?" Sam said awkwardly.

"Can we focus here?" Dean sighed.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. It's my memory so shut up."

"So what's gonna happen?" Sam asked me.

"I have no idea. I guess-"

"Princess? You home?" A familiar voice called from downstairs.

My eyes widened and a loud whimper escaped my lips when I recognised who it belonged to.

"Daddy..." I whispered, forgetting about everything, bolting from the room and rushing downstairs to see him stood there, alive and well. I hadn't seen him in 6 years.

Sam and Dean joined me a few second later. I was just stood in shock, eyes filled with tears. This felt so real. My dad was here.

A smile spread across his face at the sight of me. "There you are Y/N. I've missed you."

"Daddy..." I whispered again in total amazement.

He opened his arms which I flung myself into. The embrace was warm and felt like home. His scent washed over me, making me feel happy.

"I've missed you too." I sniffed, pulling back after a few minutes.

"I've only been on a hunt for a few days." He chuckled.

"It's felt like years since I last saw you though." I laughed ironically.

"Well, I've got some good news so I'll tell you when I get changed." He informed, kissing my forehead before heading upstairs.

I stared at him as he left, smiling. Tears were falling but I didn't care.

"Sweetheart?" Sam's soft voice said. "You ok?"

"I'm...I'm not sure." I whispered.

A few minutes later, 'Dad' came back down the stairs. I just stared. Was this real? I wanted it to be but I knew it was just a memory. One of the best memories I had.

'Dad' went and sat down on the couch, signalling me to join him. I obeyed quietly, still in shock. Sam sat on the chair opposite me while Dean stood looking at the family pictures on the mantle.

"Before you start worrying about the hunt," 'Dad' chuckled. "It went fine. I'm fine as well as the family. They were just lucky your brave and amazing dad was there to save them."

I nodded, sniffling a laugh. God I missed him so much. I could feel Sam's eyes on me but I couldn't take my eyes off my father.

"So sweetheart, I've got some news that will knock your socks off." 'Dad' grinned.

"What is it?" My voice was weak. I already knew the answer, I just wanted to her him say it again.

"That hunt was the last one I will ever be going on. From now on, you and me are gonna live the normal life. Y'know, jobs, school, defiantly no boys though. That's rule number 1." He said in his dad voice.

"No more hunting?" I whispered.

"Nope! Just me and you living like normal people. No demons, werewolfs, vampires, none of that darling. We're gonna be normal for once. I promise." He smiled.

I tackled him with a hug. My emotions were everywhere. One second I felt overjoyed then a wave of sadness because things didn't turn out like 'Dad' said it would.

"I love you Daddy." I whimpered.

'Dad' chuckled, kissing the top of my head. "I love ya more babygirl. I'm gonna stay with you for a long time now so you don't have to worry about whether I come home or not when I go on hunts."

Suddenly, I could feel him in my arms anymore. His voice was slowly fading as he spoke. I looked up to see him fading. "DAD! DADDY NO!!" I protested, wanting him back.

The memory was ending. Soon enough, 'Dad' had disappeared and me, Sam and Dean were the only ones in the house.

I quickly wiped the tears from my face. Jeez I must of looked a mess. My crying face wasn't one of my prettiest for sure.

"You ok Beautiful?" Sam's gentle voice came from beside me. I slumped my eyes up to meet his. He was looking at me with a worrying expression.

"Y-Yeah, I'm good." I took a deep breath. "Sorry, just a lot of emotions back there."

"Hey it's alright. Me and Dean completely understand." Sam reassured.

"Yeah dude. You wanna talk about it?" Dean asked, sitting in the coffee table in front of me, trying to be sympathetic.

"You don't have to baby if you don't wanna." Sam smiled.

"No it's cool." I said, wiping my nose. "As you might of guessed, that was my dad. In the memory he told me that we weren't gonna hunt anymore. I believe it until the next day when I came home from school and found him dead. His throat was torn out so I guessed it was vampires coming back for revenge. After that I started hunting on my own for a few years. Then I met you two idjits and life goes on from there." I told them.

"I'm sorry for your loss. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" Sam questioned.

"Nah, I'm fine. Just emotional looking back Y'know." I said.

Sam nodded, turning forward. "So what do we do now?"

Suddenly, a searchlight came swept through the house. Me and the boys immediately hide behind the sofa so it wouldn't catch us. I cuddled myself into Sammy's side as he wrapped an arm around me protectively.

After a few moments, the light went. Dean peaked up making sure it had gone. When he gave us a nod, me and Sam stood up. Before anyone could speak, Cas's voice came through the TV. "Dean? Sam? Y/N?"

"We're here Cas. Tell us what the hell to do!" Dean exclaimed.

"I'm working on a way to get you back. You'll just have to keep going through your memories until I can do so. But watch out for the light. It's Raphael and if he catches you, he'll keep you in Heaven forever."

Then, he left without another word. Me and Sam shared a look of confusion. Dean went over to a cupboard in the room where he found a small toy car. As he picked it up, we were transported to what I guess was another memory.

Me and Sammy hadn't changed but Dean had. He was dressed like a small child. A tight shirt with a teddy bear in the middle holding a heart which read 'I Wuv Hugs' was imprint on it.

Sam coughed back a laugh. I giggled. "Aww Dean you look so cute!"

Dean bitchfaced me. "Shut up."

"Does somebody need a hug?" Sam sniggered, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Bitch." Dean grumbled under his breath.

"Jerk." Sam retorted.

I rolled my eyes at their usual Winchester antics. "What memory is-"

A beautiful woman with long blonde hair cut me off from my question. Both boys jaws dropped. Their eyes were as wide as hell.

"Mom?" Dean croaked out.

Wait? Mom? This was their mother, Mary? Holy hell, she was beautiful. She smiled at Dean as she placed a plate of pancakes on the table in front of him.

Sam gripped my arm. I turned to him, finding his was staring at his mom with awe filled eyes. He told me that he never really got to meet her since she died when he was so young. I smiled, holding onto his hand comfortingly. He needed me right now.

The memory continued to play out. Both boys were happy being with their mom. Even though their mom could only interact with Dean, Sam still acted as if he was there.

"She's beautiful Sam." I smiled, rubbing his forearm comfortingly.

Sam nodded with tears in his eyes. "Yeah. I wish I could've met her. Sometimes, I feel like it's my fault that she died."

"Don't you dare say that Sam. You were a baby, you couldn't do anything. She wouldn't of blamed you. Dean certainly doesn't blame you either."

Sam nodded, clearing his throat and wiping his unshed tears away. "Thanks Y/N. Mom would've liked you."

"I think that's the best thing I could ever hear." I grinned at his words, watching the beautiful blonde lady chat with Dean. He was too engrossed in her that he didn't acknowledge our conversation. It was understandable though.

But before we could enjoy the memory even more, the room and Mary were starting to fade. Dean was panicking, calling for his mom. Sam was looking around frantically, wanting to stay longer. They both wanted to.

"Guys, it's okay. We gotta go." I spoke softly.

They both turned to me, pained expression but soon nodded sadly. Dean looked down with a kicked puppy look. I squeezed Sam's hand reassuringly before letting go and going up to Dean.

I stood on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, wanting to comfort him. "It's okay Dean."

Dean then snaked his big arms around my waist, burying his face into my neck. It was like a small child finding comfort from his mother. "Thank you Y/N."

I smiled and stroked his hair gently. It was nice. Dean never really opened up to anyone so I felt honoured. He was like a brother to me.

After a few moments, we pulled away. Dean smiled turning away to wipe his eyes. He cleared his throat, putting on his manly front once again.

I returned to Sam who was looking at me with an adoring expression. He silently nodded at me, thanking me for looking out for his brother. I just shrugged, holding his hand again.

We kept our hands intertwined as we flashed to the next memory. I wonder whose it was going to be this time.

Seconds later, we found ourselves in what looked to be a jewellery store. In front of me was a glass cabinet full of pretty diamond rings. Wait...they were engagement rings.

"Who's memory is this?" I question, letting go of Sam's hand to look at more engagement rings in the cabinet.

When nobody answered me, I returned my attention back to the brothers. They were both stiff. Dean was avoiding eye contact with anyone and rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Sam was shifting from one foot to the other, gulping.

"Guys?" I repeat.

"Y/N..." Sam started but was cut off by a smartly dressed woman coming over, smiling widely at Sam and Dean. She placed a small, black, velvet box down on the glass cabinet.

"Here you go Mr. Winchester. That's a beautiful ring you've picked out. I'm sure Y/N will love it. Good luck!" With that, she walked away.

Now, I was staring wide eyes at the small box. I could feel Sam's eyes on me but I was just frozen. This was one of Sam's memories.

"What's that?" I squeak out, referring to the box, even though I already knew the answer.

"It's uh, an e-engagement ring?" Sam mumbled back. The way he put it made it sound more like a question.

"Y-you were going to...?"

Sam nodded shyly, squirming uncomfortably.

"Spoiler alert huh?" Dean chuckled, speaking up to break the awkward silence.

Sam was still staring at me, clearly dreading my reaction. It was understandable since he don't know if I would say yes or not.

"C-can I see the ring?" I say.

"Yeah." Sam said after taking a shaky breath.

He went into his jean pocket and pulled out the same black box that was on the counter. This was the real one, not the memory one.

With trembling fingers, he passed me the small box. I clutched it in my hand, preparing myself to open it. Slowly, my hand lifted the lid.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as I saw inside.

Tears formed in my eyes as I stared down at the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen in my entire life. I felt like I was frozen.

"Look," Sam began in a serious tone. "We don't have to get married. If you don't want to we can just go on like this didn't happen. You can even-"

"Yes."

"Huh?"

"Yes!" I repeat. "Yes Sam Winchester, I will marry you!"

Sam didn't even blink or probably breathe for a few moments. He just continued to stare at me with wide eyes. I giggled and tackled him with a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly.

I then felt his arms embrace me tightly. He picked me up and spam me around, making me giggle loudly. I'd never felt more content then I do right now.

When Sam put me down, he crashed his lips onto mine. I smiled and kissed him back with just the same amount of passion he was giving. A small moan escaped my throat since the kiss was steaming up.

"Okay kiddos, let's save that for later. Preferably when I'm in another state." Dean's voice broke us apart.

Sam bitchfaced his older brother while I blushed, burying my face into my face into my fiancées firm chest. Wow, fiancée. I'd never thought I'd be able to say that.

"Sorry Dean." I mumbled.

Sam chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "You're so cute."

"And you're adorable." I giggled, looking up at him with loving eyes.

Dean pretended to gag, clutching his stomach. "I'm gonna throw up."

"Really Dean? I'm trying to have a moment with my fiancée." Sam sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I know but I would prefer if you didn't do it around me. You know I hate chick flick moments."

"Whatever. We should really find away to get out of all these memory loops." Sam said seriously, going into hunter mode.

I nodded. "Yeah, I really don't wanna see what kind of happy memories Dean has. I'll be scarred for life."

Dean smirked. "Oh believe me Y/N, there's some very happy ones." He winked.

My eyes widened. "Oh hell no, get me outta here!"

As if someone heard me, all three of us were then flashed back into the Impala. Sam and Dean up front like usual with me in the back. I blew out a breath of relief, knowing I didn't have to witness any of Dean's memories.

"You know you would've loved it Y/N." He snorted from up front.

I grimaced at him. "I'd rather marry Lucifer than see anything inside your head."

"Well, you are kinda marrying Lucifer." Dean joked.

Sam punched Dean's arm. "Not funny dude."

Dean just smirked, watching the road for once as he drove. Everything was quiet for a while. Sam was staring out of the window at the dark outside while I sprawled out on the backseat.

"Dean? Y/N? Sam?" Castiel's deep voice suddenly came from the radio.

I sat up at the sound of his voice. "Cas! Finally. How the hell do we get out of here?"

"I have found a way to get you back. Just keep driving down the road. There should be a white light at the end of the road. That will bring you back to earth." He informed.

"Great! Thanks Cas." Sam smiled.

"You are welcome. I shall see you soon." With that, the angel left.

"Man I can't wait to be back. I'm heading straight for the bar. I think I deserve a glass of whiskey after a day like this." Dean scoffed playfully, putting his foot down on the gas and speeding Baby up.

In the distance, I saw a large, white light that shone at the end of the road. As we drew near, Sam turned back to me, grabbing my hand and placing a soft kiss on the back as he looked into my eyes.

"See you on the other side." He smiled.

I was about to say something but was cut off when the whole Impala was consumed in the light. I shut my eyes and felt everything vanish around me.

The next thing I knew was I was taking in a big gasp of air as I sat up from...the motel bed? I looked around to see that I was back in the motel. My hand flew up to my chest to check for a gun shot wound, but there was none.

"SAM!" I gasped, rushing toward his body. He hadn't woken up yet. There was no bullet hole so I guess he was just taking longer to wake up. The same for Dean.

Suddenly, Sam jolted awake, taking in a deep breath like I did. He fumbled around as he was getting used to things. I quickly grabbed onto his hand for reassurance that he was okay.

He flickered his eyes to me. "Y/N?"

I nodded, smiling. "I'm here Sammy. We're back."

He then lunged at me, crushing me in a hug. I giggled and hugged back, rubbing his strong back comfortingly.

After a while, we pulled back. However, Sam had other ideas. He smashed his lips onto mine passionately. I think he was glad to be back home.

During the kiss, Dean woke up. When he realised where he was and saw me and Sam kissing he grimaced. "Really? The first thing I see when I come back is you two putting on a porn show? Fan-frickin-tastic!" He groaned.

I pulled back from Sam with a giggle. "Home sweet home huh D?"

Dean scowled at me but smirked.

Sam chuckled, pulling me into his side. I snugged up to him.

"Welp, I'm gonna give the happy couple some alone time. Congrats by the way. Now, I'm gonna hit the bar and find some frisky women to-"

"OKAY! We don't need the full description!" I gagged, making him laugh.

"Anyway, see you love birds later." He said, leaving the motel room.

"Winchesters." I sigh to myself.

"Hey! We're not that bad!" Sam protested, pretending to be offended.

I giggled. "Yeah, you're okay I suppose."

"I love you and I can't wait to marry you."

"I love you more Sam. I can't wait to become Mrs. Winchester!"

Sam chuckled. "Me too Beautiful. Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5K 100
Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
126K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...
198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!
3K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...