kidnapped...by my Dad

By Hallikinz

17 year old Nova Carlisle Has been kidnapped, but not by a stranger, no, by her own father! he seemed so kind... More

kidnapped...by my father
Divorce
Chapter two
A/N cover contest
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter twelve

1.4K 14 7
By Hallikinz

Chapter twelve

The cement factory

After hours of puking and to be honest, a little sleeping, I felt the swaying of the boat stop, then the car moved again, this time we were actually driving. Where the hell were we and what was going on?! After a couple more hours of driving, Damien pulled me out of the trunk and carried me into an abandoned building, the windows were all boarded up, the paint was peeling, and as far as I could read, it was a cement factory, creepy!!!

"I used to work here before I married your mom," he said, "i know every inch of this place." so, why did i need to know this information? He took me inside, it had a musty smell and there were cobwebs everywhere, talk about depressing. We went down some stairs as into a room that looked like a test facility. There were poles and pipes running all through the room and there was a large tank in the far right corner. It was cold and damp in there. He gently (surprisingly) put me down, my hands were still free but he forced them behind my back and chained the to one of the pipes, it was humming gently. i yelped in pain since he yanked on my arms. he undid the chains on my ankles and pulled them to another pipe about five or six feet away and chained them there, it was so far I was suspended in the air it was really, really uncomfortable.

"I'll be back later with some food." Damien said and left, locking me into the dark, smelly room, suspended in mid air.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and that I didn't update yesterday :/ but I will update again today, and I will try to make it long. As using my phone i don't know how to do dedications, but if I did, this chapter would go out to @xXforeverShelbyXx she was the first to comment on my book and I felt so loved<3 thank you!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow<3

Luv ya all!

-Hal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
14K 2.8K 32
✪ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✪ ★ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ★ ☆ 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 @𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.6K 227 32
Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement of your first shift and finding your mate...
160K 5.4K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...