Love, Life, One Direction, an...

By HopelessLovers4

The sequel to One Direction's mate. Death, it's the one thing everyone has to go through, except me. My na... More

Chapter 1-- Girl Almighty
Chapter 2- I Wanna Lay Beside You
Chapter Three- When He Opens His Arms and Holds You Close
Chapter 4-- In Their Arms, I Get Weak
Chapter 5-- If She Took a Look In My Brain
Chapter 6-- I'll Send All My Loving To You
Chapter 7- I'll Take You To Another World
Chapter 8- And The Tears Stream Down My Face
Chapter 9- Help! I Need Somebody!
Chapter 10 Holding out for a Hero
Chapter 11- I Wish That I Could Have This Moment For Life
Chapter 12- Don't Speak
Chapter 13- Isn't She Lovely
Chapter 14 - Baby Love
TRAILER
Chapter 15- Tell Me A Lie
Chapter 16- Meeting the Family
Chapter 17- Twins?!
Chapter 18- Truth
Chapter 20- Ball Of Them All
Chapter 21- Baby Love
Chapter 22- Baby Boy Birth
Chapter 23- My Little Angel
Chapter 23- Baby, Don't you Cry
Chapter 24-New Little One
Chapter 25- Love
20 things about meee!
Chapter 26- Proposal
Mini short story- Emily's Wedding book and Character Ask prompt
Chapter 27- Love Affair
Chapter 28-Homeward Bound
Chapter 29- Reunion
Chapter 30- Bride Preperations
Chapter 30-Here Comes the Bride
Chapter 31- First Dances
Chapter 32- Maybe I Miss You
Chapter 33-Our Little One
Chapter 34- GiGi Needs to Go
Chapter 35-Easy Win
Chapter 36-Tag, You're It
Chapter 37-Lune
Chapter 38- Here We Go Again
Chapter 39- Cuddly
Chapter 40- Rainy Kisses
Chapter 41-Best Night
Chapter 42- Angelic Birthday
Chapter 43- Show Time
Chapter 44- Relaxation Day
Chapter 45- Album
Chapter 46-New Mate
Chapter 47-Home Again
Chapter 48-Happy Together
Chapter 49- Pizza
Chapter 50- Hotel Goodbyes
Quick A/N
Chapter 51- 'Till We Meet Again

Chapter 19- Family Reunion

623 21 3
By HopelessLovers4

(King Toby at the top)

I broke down into tears after Louis was out of sight. I didn't want him in jail, so I told General Cumberbatch, or Benedict, that I wanted him in a guest room without a balcony and guards outside the door to make sure he didn't leave. He was going to get normal food as well. "WHO THE HELL MADE MY DAUGHTER CRY?!" I heard someone behind me yell. I turned around to see a tall man standing behind me, fangs slightly elongated.

"Daughter?" I asked, while smiled and hugged me as I awkwardly hugged back. "I am your birth father. Your mom divorced me while she was pregnant with you so I never got to meet you, until now" he explained and I smiled, hugging him tighter. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around to see a whole bunch on men standing there.

"DAD, POP" Toby said, running to two of the men. Toby turned around and faced me. "Emily, I would like you to meet Jensen and Jared Ackles, my parents, Ian and Paul Somerhalder, our uncles, and Leila and I's other mate, Josh Regbo" he said, smiling and kissing Josh on the cheek. I smiled and nodded, greeting all of them while my dad greeted his brother, uncle Jensen. "Emily, I also want to introduce you to Prayer (a/n: my real friend and sister from another mister. Check her out VonnyVon11 )and Tyler Lockwood, our friends here at the castle" Leila said as she pointed to two people entering the room.

I smiled and greeted them, if Leila trusts them, then I'll trust them. I smiled as I watched Leila kiss her third mate. "He is the main guard and gets called out if things need investigation" Toby explains and I nod. I smile at Toby and follow him as he silently asks me to have a meeting with him. "Leila told me everything, are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head and fell into his arms, crying. "Why would he do this Toby, was I, am I a bad mate?" I cried out, my eyes too blurred out by the tears to notice that one of my mates had walked in. "Emily Jessica Koch, you are the best mate in the world, you have made all of us so happy and so in love, I know what Louis did was horrendous, and I'm sorry we couldn't stop him, but he our mate too, we didn't want to hurt him," Liam said and I ran into this open arms. Next thing I know, was Liam and I in our bedroom, him on top of me and both of us only in our underwear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 338 60
★COMPLETE★ ★SEQUEL: BLEED★ She cant let it happen. As Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis get closer to her town of vampires, she has to make horribl...
10.9K 206 16
What started out as a normal day turned out to be a disaster - Niall gets kidnapped. The enemy has his eyes on the innocent lads of One Direction for...
9.8K 217 37
**********One Direction not famous********** Jess is 19 she got married when she was 18 her husband died in the army. What happens when she move to L...
779K 13.9K 38
Austin Martin, beta of her family's werewolf pack, has known about her mate fir two years. Her mate is Niall Horan of One Direction. After years of w...