The Hybrid Series: His Mate...

By Shay786

Everyone knows what betrayal feels like a knife in the back. And heartbreak a stake through the heart.... Adr... More

His Mate.... Prologue
His Mate....One
His Mate....Two
His Mate....Three
His Mate....Four
His Mate....Five
His Mate....Six
His Mate....Seven
His Mate....Eight
His Mate....Nine
His Mate....Ten
His Mate....Eleven
His Mate....Twelve
His Mate....Thirteen
His Mate....Fourteen
His Mate....Fifteen
His Mate....Sixteen
His Mate....Seventeen
His Mate....Eighteen
His Mate....Nineteen
His Mate....Twenty
His Mate....Twenty-one
His Mate.... Twenty-two
His Mate.... Twenty three
His Mate.... Twenty-five

His Mate.... Twenty-four

797 9 2
By Shay786

Both Dean and Adriannah held hands as they met other leaders in the werewolf and vampire committees in the world.  Some of them gave them weird and questioning looks, while others smiled as if they knew what they were doing. The night air was cool and the tension was not so think among the two sides that mingled about.

“I hope you know how to speak Romanian.” Dean whispered to Adriannah. “Because I don’t understand what they say.”

Adriannah kissed his cheek. “Not to worry, I know what they are saying.”

“Attention, everyone.” One of the vamp Elders voice rose over all the chatter and noise of the hall.

“Adriannah, come on.” Cole popped over out of nowhere and pulled her to the stairs where the other Elders stood.

“Today you were all brought here by our request and change to the Treaty we have followed years ago. Today a young heiress, who is neither vampire nor werewolf as put her views into it.” The beckoned Adriannah to the front.  “I think using the native Romanian language would help, since English isn’t their best thing.” They whispered to her as she stood in front.

She looked around at first before talking a deep breath, "Salutări, colegi fraţii şi surorile, fie vârcolac sau de vampir. Cele mai multe dintre voi ma stiu de a fimoştenitoarea de la Londra, Anglia Stii toate regulile şi termenii tratatului.. Astăzi, te rog să mă auzi pe ocerere că Bătrânii de pe ambele părţi au convenit asupra cu alternanţe de tratat. eu nu sunt un vampir, nici un vârcolac, ci un hibrid şi am vedea dacă cele două specii se pot urî unii pe alţii cu nici un motiv, ele potiubi, de asemenea. cu toate acestea, punctul meu este că eu sunt schimbarea tratatului, prin căsătoria meavarcolac din Ţara Galilor. i se vor alătura părţi la unul. nu doar în Anglia, dar, de asemenea, în Finlanda,Scoţia, Rusia şi Franţa.

Cei care doresc să fie de acord cu mine şi se va opri această luptă lipsită de sens vă rugăm să vă ridica de sticlă, cu mine şi rugaţi-vă că trăim în pace. "

("Greetings, fellow brothers and sisters, either werewolf or vampire. Most of you know me of being the heiress of London, England. You all know the rules and terms of the treaty. Today, I ask you to hear me out on a request that the Elders on both side have agreed on with the alternations of the treaty. I am not a vampire, nor a werewolf but a hybrid and I see if the two species can hate each other with no reason, they can also love. However, my point is that I am changing the treaty through my marriage to the werewolf of Wales. I will be joining the sides to one. Not only in England but also in Finland, Scotland, Russia and France.

Those who wish to agree with me and stop this meaningless fight please raise you glass with me and pray that we live in peace.")

Almost all of the glasses in the room were up in the air, except for her imposter parents, Sway Jensen and Abraham Fredrick. With a smile, Adriannah said the last thing that would set her plan in to motion. "Fie ca pacea a naţiunilor noastre unite, să fie un exemplu pentru cei care au ura în inimile lor.” ("May the peace of our joined nations, be an example for those who have hatred in their hearts.")

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Adriannah and Dean sat on one of the benches outside in the moonlight, enveloped in each other’s arms they looked at the moon. This was their escape from the bombardment of all the people inside. Tomorrow will be the signing of the Treaty

“A hybrid, she is about the same age as Cleo.” A deep Greek accent voice caught their attention.

“Yes but Cleo wasn’t as proud to be what she was as she is, brother.” An even deeper voice.

Adriannah got up and looked over her shoulder to see two very handsome men, standing not far from them. Dean followed her gaze and quickly tensed up. She turned back to Dean who looked like he had seen a ghost.

“Dean what’s the matter?”

“The original werewolves, the fathers of all werewolves.” Dean looked at her then back at the two men.

“Romulus and Remus at your service.” They walked over to them, and then bowed. “We loved your speech. Rousing.”

“Thank you.” She smiled.  “May I ask who Cleo is?”

“Mine and Romulus’s daughter, she was a hybrid. The first hybrid ever born.” A beautiful blonde woman came up with a brown-haired woman.

“Adriannah, this is my wife Lilith, you must have heard of her. And that is Remus’s wife Marilyn.” Romulus said, holding his wife’s hand.

“Yes the first vampire that was ever to walk to earth. You originated in Babylonian soil and a symbol to most myths the most lustful image to all evil romances.” Adriannah smiled. “May I ask where your daughter is?”

“She died centuries ago; she couldn’t handle what she really was.” Lilith smiled sadly. “She was beautiful child, we ever had. It is just that the transformations a hybrid goes through sent her to insanity. From what the Elders have said, you have made the second transformation.”

“How many transformations are there?”

Lilith smiled, “From observing from my daughter, there are four. May I see?”  She let go of Romulus’s hand and stepped closer to Adriannah.

Adriannah stepped away from Dean and began to shift, her hair wild, eyes white, fangs appearing through her lips. “I can’t seem to shift into my wolf, it’s like I am blocked.”

“But you sense her don’t you?” Remus asked.

“Yes, she mostly appears when I am angry. However, if you and Romulus are married and the first vampire and werewolf, why are the sides divided? Aren’t they supposed to be together anyways?”

Lilith turned to her husband, then back at Adriannah. “After Cleo’s death we left our post as rulers. We were so devastated that we decided to give the wolves their side and the vampires theirs. We knew our daughter was unhappy being to species that was tearing her apart from everyone. Being different or unique can really make you happy or miserable.” Lilith shrugged. “But you aren’t like Cleo and I admire you for that, you love who you are and stand against those that hate it. Your brother and you are very lucky to have parents that support you. We were never supportive of Cleo. Which lead to her death.”

“Only this year I knew my real parents, but I had my cousin, Andrew that helped me cope with my uniqueness.” She smiled.

“That is good.” Lilith nodded. “Now what of the plans with the wedding?”

Adriannah looked at Dean hopelessly.

“We have plans, the Elders haven’t set a date, and hopefully it’s not tomorrow. We can’t plan a wedding in one day.” Dean walked up behind his fiancée and put a hand on her shoulder.

“If you need help, Marilyn can make it happen; she has a gift for it.” The brown-haired woman smiled and bowed. “Oh Marilyn is a mute, years ago the rogue werewolf took her for his mate and ended up torturing her when she refused.”

“It’s an honor, thank you.” Adriannah smiled back. “Well it was nice meeting you; I am looking forward to the signing of the new Treaty tomorrow. I hope to you there.” Adriannah bowed, before taking Dean’s hand  and leaving.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The following morning, Adriannah and Dean’s family signed the treaty accepting the terms and engagement of the nations. After Lilith, Remus, Marilyn and Romulus created their seals to make that the Treaty was official.

“On your wedding, night you will sign the last of it and if there are any children involved or being planned you will sign their names as well as successors or potential rulers.” The Elders looked at the newly signed document.

Dean looked at Adriannah, “Do you want Eli’s name on there?”

Why was he asking, Eli was smart for a three year old and when he gets older he will be very knowledgeable and just. “Yes, we will put our son’s name there.”

"Your wedding will be ten days from now, and will be held at the Murfatlar vineyard. From there you will do the ceremonies of a traditional vampire and werewolf wedding." The Elders dismissed everyone.

That night Adriannah stayed with Dean in his hotel room, her mind began to race. A wedding in ten days and on top of that dealing with Sway and Fredrick, however she knew her thought and distress would wake up Dean. Turning to face him, she snuggled closer to him, as his arms pulled her to his chest. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and tried to find sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.2K 36
After Alice's sacrifice to save Scott, she was laid to rest. But Scott and his friends unknowing what she really was, she came back to the land of th...
95.7K 3.1K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
140K 6.2K 35
Years passed and the twins and Adriana are grown up. Things are peaceful and life couldn't get better. But now it's time for them to meet their mates...
6.4K 391 41
After losing his mate and unborn child in a deadly attack, Alpha Asher vowed to never love another woman again. Fast-forward to six months later, whi...