His Mate....Sixteen

“That’s your fifteenth shot.” The bartender said handing her another tiny glass.

“The alcohol doesn’t affect me as much.” She handed him the money for them then flashed him a smile, before leaving to find Dean leaning against the wall with a beer bottle in his hand. He seemed to be alone as he looked down at his phone. Taking a deep sigh she walked up to him and stood right in front of him.

“Where is Toby?” He looked up from his phone.

“Somewhere, where is the bitch?” She glanced down at her nails then at him.

“Don’t know. Don’t care.” He shrugged. “So what do you want?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to dance.” She took the bottle from him and drank from it. In the morning she is going to feel all these drinks.

Dean smiled, “Sure.” He let her take his hand and pull him into the sea of drunk and horny dancers. This is your chance to tease her. He thought to himself. Being completely oblivious to his manners, he grabbed her and pulled her to his body, so he could put his lips to her neck. He teasingly nipped at her skin with his canines. He felt her body arch forward as he moved to the other side, before biting down hard, to where he had claimed her. 

Adriannah tried so hard not to give in to his torture as they danced. Her whole body was on fire as she moved away and spun around to face him, the smirk on his face told her a lot. He enjoyed what he was doing. Sliding her hands down his chest, she stopped over his belt. But being mischievous she explored lower, making his body jerk.

Crap. She was playing harder.

Grabbing her hand from below him and placed it on his shoulder as he moved his hips against her, causing her to gasp. Wrapping one arm around her, Dean took his turn to explore her body. Starting from her neck, down her chest, over her stomach, until he reached to her awfully short skirt. His hands ran up her thigh until he touched where she was craving him most.

Pourquoi faites-vous cela pour moi?” She breathe in his ear. She was so turned on.

Chuckling to himself he brought his lips to hers, damn he missed this so badly. “I am doing this because you are mine and no one else’s.” He said against her lips before leaving her alone on the dance floor.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Adriannah glanced at the clock on the night stand, it was only three o’clock in the morning and she couldn’t go to sleep.  Every time she closed her eyes, she saw Dean’s face or remembered what he did to her not to long ago in Evolution. But the thing that worried her most was one of Sway’s messenger’s knowing about her love for Dean. Lord, how could she have been so stupid!?

With a sigh she forced herself to sleep, until she remembered all of Sway’s messengers were once Protectors. However she left her laptop in Dean’s study and she was too lazy to get up and get it. Turning to her side she closed her eyes and tried to find sleep.

Dean and Bridge took there normal routes to check the city, since both of them had enough alcohol in their system to keep them awake. It was almost eight in the morning and vampires seemed to walk the streets more than the werewolves. It was Sunday after all.

“Mornin’ Dean.” An old man called from Jordyn’s Jewelry.

“Morning to you too, Mr. Thomas.” Dean walked up to him.

“I haven’t seen you in a while, how’s your mother and son?”

“They are well, but since I am here, I think a few months ago. My mother left a ring here to be fixed.”

The old man nodded and opened the doors. “It’s in my desk.”

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Adriannah opened her eyes to see Eli’s smiling face in front of her. “Hey, sweetie.” She kissed his cheek and stretched. Freak her head hurt, which meant she needed blood. Grabbing her clock off the night stand, she groaned. It was only eleven. “Eli, who made breakfast this morning?”

“Daddy and uncle Bridge.” He laid next to her. “Adrie, are you my mommy?”

The question completely caught her off guard. “Why do you ask that, sweetie?” She smiled.

“I don’t know.” He shrugged and snuggled close to her.

“If you want to call me mommy, I won’t mind.” She hugged him. “Right now, help me find something to wear.” the thought of Eli calling her that, made her smile and at the same time what would Dean say to it?

Meanwhile in the south side living room, Dean stared at the ring in the box, he bought, the topaz gem in the middle and the diamonds around it winked at him every time he turned it to a different angle in the light. I reminded him of her wolf eyes and how they glowed.

“Ah that is a pretty nice ring.” Bridge said over his shoulder. “Are you going to propose to her?”

Was he going to propose to her? Who in their right mind was going to ask him that question? Hell yes he was going to ask for her hand. “Yes.”

“But what about her, Sway problem?” His mother asked coming in.

“I will figure something out.” He sighed closing the box.

“Mommy, please can I have it?” Dean heard Eli, laugh.

Mommy?

Looking around everyone had the same puzzled expression on their faces. Seconds later, Eli came in dragging Adriannah in.

“That’s your last lollipop, anymore and you will be driving us all crazy.” She handed him a bright red lollipop.

“Thank you.” He said and ran up to Dean. “Daddy, mommy gave me this.” He looked up at Adriannah who mouth, sugar free.

Noticing the strange awkwardness in the air she called Bridge and Eli, to the parlor for something. Once they were gone, Adriannah went to the kitchen and took out the deer’s blood.

“He calls you mommy?” Dean raised an eyebrow as she came back with a thick liquid in a glass.

“This morning he asked me if I was his mother and I didn’t want him disappointed if I told him no. I know what it feels like to want someone to love you and want the motherly touch.” She leaned against the wall.

“Toby told me what you were trying to do in Evolution.”

Adriannah’s face turned red as she sipped her blood. “So what of it? Its not like it worked, you kissed that redhead then claimed me like I was a piece of property.”

“Maybe you are property.” He shrugged.

Now that made her want to throw her glass at him. “I am not something you can claim and then treat me like this.” She tried to keep her voice even. “The last time I checked, you imprinted on me because you loved me. Am I right?”

Dean did love her, but he didn’t know how to say it. “I ummmm…”

Shaking her head, she left turned away. As she walked down the hall she stopped in front of Dean’s study, her cell rang in her back pocket. Looking at the caller’s ID it said private.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Adriannah, Adriannah please help me.” Jayne’s panicking voice rang in her ear.

“Jayne, what wrong, where are you?”

“Oh hello, I hate it when my men have to tell me what you are not reporting.” Sway’s voice took over Jayne’s.

“Don’t you dare touch her.” She growled.

“I can do what I want, you disobeyed me and this is teaching you a lesson.” He laughed before the line went dead. The glass of blood that was in her hand shattered to the floor as she ran, to get Dean.