His Mate....Twenty-one

Everyone waited for nightfall to start with the plan, Cole handcuffed Adriannah while they rode in the van that took them to the Tauni tower.

“You know bondage works well with dominating.” Dean whispered to her as he strapped the collar around his neck and winked.

“I’ll remember that next time.” Adriannah smirked.

Dean inched closer to her and kissed her when no one was looking.  Pulling away, she sighed and touched her forehead to his. She really loved Dean and she knew if he lost Eli, his life would be hollow. She also knew if Eli died, she could produce an offspring with Dean, she was barren when it came to wolf males.

“You know you’re awful at hiding you emotions?” Dean said before kissing her again.

“You’re the last to talk.” She pushed him playfully.

“I know you’ll work on it, when we are married.” He grinned.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

When the van was a block from the tower, Adriannah climbed out with van as Cole put the cloth bag over her face before putting his cover over his. “Can you see me through the material?” She nodded.  “Ready?” He turned to the three werewolves behind and then to the rest of the Protectors. They nodded and got ready.

“Remember, be careful in there.”

Knowing Sway, the word careful was not the word. It was more like being cautious.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“State name and code.” The security guards said through the speakers.

“Cole Garret. 896-47.”

“Purpose of visiting?”

“I have a prisoner; she killed over 18 humans and one of our own guards in the smaller prisons.” Cole replied.

There was a long pause before the doors opened and they entered, Cole nodded to the other Protectors who Marcus, Dean and Toby on chain leashes to take their positions.

“Hey sis, hold your breath!” Raoul’s voice rang in her ear pierce. Doing what she said, she did. After eighteen seconds she released her breath and marched forward to where the prisoners were held in strong iron jail cells, from there Cole handed her over to some guards that she knew where in Sway’s allegiance.

“I see you have three new dogs on your team, Garret.”

“They are tougher than most dogs.” Cole glanced over his shoulder. “Well I have business to attend to for the heiress.” He looked at Adriannah then turned to leave.

“Move.” One of the guards grabbed Adriannah and pushed her through a door that ended up in a room, which looked like an infirmary. She saw needles full of vervain and snake venom, which were right next to tables. She listened closely, when they closed the door.

“Sweetie all the security cameras and alarms are off in the tower.” Her mother’s voice came to her ears. Smiling to herself, Adriannah quickly broke the soft metal cuffs and kept walking until she was close enough to one of the tables.

“Hey, get away from there!” When both guards grabbed her arms, in the blink of an eye, Adriannah stabbed them both with the injections. Taking the bag off, she disarmed them and then ran out the room. Taking whatever weapons they possessed.

“Cole, location” She said into her wrist communicator.

“We are in the fifth level.”

“What of the wolves?” She found an emergency door, however when she put her hand on the knob, she felt her flesh burn.